• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 576

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 574 575 576 577 578 730 Next
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
September 13 2011 02:11 GMT
#11501
My hand is starting to hurt and swell/bruise again, 8 months after the initial injury I swear I must have broken something, the scar tissue lump is so big and the pain is right in the middle of the back of my hand. Going to MIR (military doctor) tomorrow, probably so he can prescribe ibuprofen. Fuck.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
September 13 2011 02:23 GMT
#11502
On September 13 2011 11:10 Emporio wrote:
I haven't really read anything here except the OP, because I've been remotivated to start exercising and improving my health, and I was wordering what the benefits of cardio are. I've always thought cardio was the best method for weight loss and cardiovascular stamina, but the OP seems to imply it's perfectly fine to do absolutely no cardio at all. Am I wrong in thinking this, or is that simply for the purpose of weight loss and muscle gain? I'd imagine if I want to build endurance for playing sports I would need to do cardio since there's no way I would gain that type of endurance by only lifting. So yeah, I've started up running and gym work again, but because it has been so long since I ever really did any physical exertion, my stamina is pretty atrocious. I can really only run about 3/4 mile before getting completely out of breath and my strength is severly lacking. I have found my current maxes right now, but I don't know how fast to push increases on on either regimen. Thanks guys in advance.


There are lots of guys here who say that cardio is not necessary at all and they are way more fit than I am from what they say, but my PT tells me to do 10 min of cardio before we lift (an easy pace mile for me). I don't know the science behind his reasoning but I do find that it sets the pace for the rest of my workout and gets me into the swing of things.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
September 13 2011 02:33 GMT
#11503
On September 13 2011 11:10 Emporio wrote:
I haven't really read anything here except the OP, because I've been remotivated to start exercising and improving my health, and I was wordering what the benefits of cardio are. I've always thought cardio was the best method for weight loss and cardiovascular stamina, but the OP seems to imply it's perfectly fine to do absolutely no cardio at all. Am I wrong in thinking this, or is that simply for the purpose of weight loss and muscle gain? I'd imagine if I want to build endurance for playing sports I would need to do cardio since there's no way I would gain that type of endurance by only lifting. So yeah, I've started up running and gym work again, but because it has been so long since I ever really did any physical exertion, my stamina is pretty atrocious. I can really only run about 3/4 mile before getting completely out of breath and my strength is severly lacking. I have found my current maxes right now, but I don't know how fast to push increases on on either regimen. Thanks guys in advance.


Interval running provides the required stamina for sports. What traditionally is seen as cardio (low steady jogging) is just good to make you better at that, running slow.

Other great tools are rope skipping and kettlebell swings/snatches.
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
September 13 2011 02:36 GMT
#11504
On September 13 2011 11:10 Emporio wrote:
I haven't really read anything here except the OP, because I've been remotivated to start exercising and improving my health, and I was wordering what the benefits of cardio are. I've always thought cardio was the best method for weight loss and cardiovascular stamina, but the OP seems to imply it's perfectly fine to do absolutely no cardio at all. Am I wrong in thinking this, or is that simply for the purpose of weight loss and muscle gain? I'd imagine if I want to build endurance for playing sports I would need to do cardio since there's no way I would gain that type of endurance by only lifting. So yeah, I've started up running and gym work again, but because it has been so long since I ever really did any physical exertion, my stamina is pretty atrocious. I can really only run about 3/4 mile before getting completely out of breath and my strength is severly lacking. I have found my current maxes right now, but I don't know how fast to push increases on on either regimen. Thanks guys in advance.

There is nothing wrong with cardio. It's amazing for weight loss and cardiovascular health. However, if you don't want to do cardio this thread & the OP has other methods of improving your health. Whatever exercise you do is going to help, it comes down to what exercises you WANT to do. Ask yourself what you want and then develop a training regimen, not the other way around.
Sup.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 13 2011 03:37 GMT
#11505
Ate egg. Got reprimanded for high cholesterol.

That sucks.
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
September 13 2011 03:48 GMT
#11506
On September 13 2011 12:37 Froadac wrote:
Ate egg. Got reprimanded for high cholesterol.

That sucks.


Sad. I guess scientific evidence vindicating eggs doesn't help your case at all.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
RemedySC
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada176 Posts
September 13 2011 03:57 GMT
#11507
Workout for today...

Squat: 170lbs 3x5
Press: 85lbs 3x5 (second attempt, blasted threw it!)
PClean: 125lbs 5x3
Chin-up: 6-6-5

Need to keep eating a lot and drink more water.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 13 2011 05:02 GMT
#11508
Parents went to walmart. I ate three eggs, two glasses of milk, some ice cream, and three slices of toast, in the absence of other food.

Victory.
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
September 13 2011 05:05 GMT
#11509
Name/nick: jj
Age: 16 || Height: 171cm 5feet 7inch || Weight: 137lbs/63kg
Starting Date: 13/9/11 || Goal Date: 13/12/11
Weight goals -- right now i am 63 kg with about 13%bf i think.
goal- 65kg with 9% bf
Training goals -- broader shoulders,handstand for 15-20 seconds and good lower body strength to L-sit and to do pole freezes.
current lifts.
Bar dips 3x5
chinups 1-1-1-2-2
Vertical knee raises with 5 kg 12-12-12

Nutrition goals -- Get enough protein everyday, abs and good health.
Misc goals -- gold--->high diamond or master league terran.
Better and faster at basketball
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 13 2011 05:19 GMT
#11510
On September 13 2011 14:05 jjhchsc2 wrote:
Nutrition goals -- Get enough protein everyday, abs and good health.

Putting abs under nutrition. We know a smart person when we see one :DDD
Steeped
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada87 Posts
September 13 2011 05:20 GMT
#11511
Todays workout:
Back squats-160lbs, reset from 210lbs
deadlift- 225lbs 1x5 245lbs 1x3 255lbs 1x3 (255lbs is my PR, want to break it soon)
Front squats- 135lbs 3x5
calf raises- 200lbs 3 sets to failure
leg extensions/laying leg curls- 190lbs 3-failure/170lbs 3-failure
Hack squat- 230lbs 6x6
Single leg squats- 50lbs 3x6

Was a lower body day and it felt great, by the end of it my legs were soooo weak. Tomorrow is heavy upper body and cant wait to do some bench PRs.
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
September 13 2011 05:55 GMT
#11512
So I am just sort of curious, to get muscle definition I need to lose bodyfat, but how am I supposed to go about losing bodyfat? At the moment I am at the start of SS and am supposed to eat a shitton to gain muscle, which I am fine with and will do my best to do. But will this also lead to me gaining body fat, or will my size and muscle go up and my body fat decrease? Am I supposed to just F- my bodyfat for now, gain some muscle (How much muscle?) And then later try to go down in body fat %? How would I go about doing that when the time comes then?
Wat
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
September 13 2011 07:19 GMT
#11513
On September 13 2011 14:19 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2011 14:05 jjhchsc2 wrote:
Nutrition goals -- Get enough protein everyday, abs and good health.

Putting abs under nutrition. We know a smart person when we see one :DDD



hahaha.
all thanks to eshlow and TLHF.
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 07:43:01
September 13 2011 07:42 GMT
#11514
Regarding the discussion on the last two pages about cardio: The word cardio is one of the biggest pet-peeves for me. Everything that is not weight-training or maybe intervall-training just gets thrown together and is called cardio... bleh.
Traditional cardio training is, as far as I know, slow long steady-paced activity at 60-70% of maximal heart-rate, so for most of us that is something like 120-140bpm. When I think of cardio, I ONLY think of long-easy sessions on some fitness-machine in a gym. Anyone who is in at least decent shape and does that kind of exercise should instantly know why this is ineffective... because it is fucking easy and does not take much out of you. You climb on the elliptical, you do 40minutes of 130bpm, you jump down. Now you sweat a little, but all in all, you won't feel much different than before. This kind of training is in no way taxing, it is something I do when I have an active rest day, when I am beaten up from the other workouts of the week but want something to do, or out of sheer boredom.

But when I go running outisde, I never think of myself doing "cardio", I think "I am gonna go run now". If you run at a steady 130bpm and never change pace, you are just a boring runner in a boring neighboorhood. It means you have no hills there, there are no groups of people that you have to pass by through sprinting, or streets you have to cross fast, or just never feel the urge to go a little bit faster. Besides that, the difference between running outside, breathing fresh air and actually moving your body, and standing on a machine in some sticky gym should be pretty obvious. (sidenote: For anyone who is trying to lose more than 10kg, anyone who is really overweight and not just unsatisfied, running is a fantastic tool to lose weight. Nothing ever trumps nutrition though)

The arguments for swimming should be pretty similar, who besides an actual competitive swimmer, would go 50-lanes with the same technic and the same speed day in and day out? And any actual sport you play (football, basketball, (table)-tennis, rugby) is not doing cardio either, it is constant stop-and-go and on top of that actually a fun activity.

So really, what is left that classifies as cardio for me is boring easy gym machines. And again, 3 minutes of thinking for yourself and you know why they are ineffective, because it is NOT HARD and there are no free-meals.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
September 13 2011 07:46 GMT
#11515
On September 13 2011 14:55 Earll wrote:
So I am just sort of curious, to get muscle definition I need to lose bodyfat, but how am I supposed to go about losing bodyfat? At the moment I am at the start of SS and am supposed to eat a shitton to gain muscle, which I am fine with and will do my best to do. But will this also lead to me gaining body fat, or will my size and muscle go up and my body fat decrease? Am I supposed to just F- my bodyfat for now, gain some muscle (How much muscle?) And then later try to go down in body fat %? How would I go about doing that when the time comes then?


yes, if you eat big, you will get bigger as well. some increase in bodyfat is gonna happen. how much really depends on how much you eat.
if you arent concerned with big numbers you could just eat a little less which will minimize fat-gain but also severely limit your progress after the first few weeks.
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
September 13 2011 08:54 GMT
#11516
On September 13 2011 11:10 Emporio wrote:
I haven't really read anything here except the OP, because I've been remotivated to start exercising and improving my health, and I was wordering what the benefits of cardio are. I've always thought cardio was the best method for weight loss and cardiovascular stamina, but the OP seems to imply it's perfectly fine to do absolutely no cardio at all. Am I wrong in thinking this, or is that simply for the purpose of weight loss and muscle gain? I'd imagine if I want to build endurance for playing sports I would need to do cardio since there's no way I would gain that type of endurance by only lifting. So yeah, I've started up running and gym work again, but because it has been so long since I ever really did any physical exertion, my stamina is pretty atrocious. I can really only run about 3/4 mile before getting completely out of breath and my strength is severly lacking. I have found my current maxes right now, but I don't know how fast to push increases on on either regimen. Thanks guys in advance.

Consensus here is that HIIT>cardio for conditioning, HIIT+diet (or just fixing your diet)>everything else for weight loss. In the book Starting Strength is everything you need to get stronger
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
September 13 2011 08:54 GMT
#11517
On September 13 2011 16:46 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2011 14:55 Earll wrote:
So I am just sort of curious, to get muscle definition I need to lose bodyfat, but how am I supposed to go about losing bodyfat? At the moment I am at the start of SS and am supposed to eat a shitton to gain muscle, which I am fine with and will do my best to do. But will this also lead to me gaining body fat, or will my size and muscle go up and my body fat decrease? Am I supposed to just F- my bodyfat for now, gain some muscle (How much muscle?) And then later try to go down in body fat %? How would I go about doing that when the time comes then?


yes, if you eat big, you will get bigger as well. some increase in bodyfat is gonna happen. how much really depends on how much you eat.
if you arent concerned with big numbers you could just eat a little less which will minimize fat-gain but also severely limit your progress after the first few weeks.


so lets say in the future when I am 5-10 kg heavier or whatever and a lot stronger, I should then start working more towards losing body fat then or? how would I go about doing that then?
Wat
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
September 13 2011 09:27 GMT
#11518
On September 13 2011 17:54 Earll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2011 16:46 Zafrumi wrote:
On September 13 2011 14:55 Earll wrote:
So I am just sort of curious, to get muscle definition I need to lose bodyfat, but how am I supposed to go about losing bodyfat? At the moment I am at the start of SS and am supposed to eat a shitton to gain muscle, which I am fine with and will do my best to do. But will this also lead to me gaining body fat, or will my size and muscle go up and my body fat decrease? Am I supposed to just F- my bodyfat for now, gain some muscle (How much muscle?) And then later try to go down in body fat %? How would I go about doing that when the time comes then?


yes, if you eat big, you will get bigger as well. some increase in bodyfat is gonna happen. how much really depends on how much you eat.
if you arent concerned with big numbers you could just eat a little less which will minimize fat-gain but also severely limit your progress after the first few weeks.


so lets say in the future when I am 5-10 kg heavier or whatever and a lot stronger, I should then start working more towards losing body fat then or? how would I go about doing that then?

you lose weight when you want to lose weight.
if you want to lose weight- purely fixing your diert ie cutting carbs and calories will help you lose weight. for calories just eat less than your bmr and that alone should help you lose weight.
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
September 13 2011 09:31 GMT
#11519
On September 13 2011 18:27 jjhchsc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2011 17:54 Earll wrote:
On September 13 2011 16:46 Zafrumi wrote:
On September 13 2011 14:55 Earll wrote:
So I am just sort of curious, to get muscle definition I need to lose bodyfat, but how am I supposed to go about losing bodyfat? At the moment I am at the start of SS and am supposed to eat a shitton to gain muscle, which I am fine with and will do my best to do. But will this also lead to me gaining body fat, or will my size and muscle go up and my body fat decrease? Am I supposed to just F- my bodyfat for now, gain some muscle (How much muscle?) And then later try to go down in body fat %? How would I go about doing that when the time comes then?


yes, if you eat big, you will get bigger as well. some increase in bodyfat is gonna happen. how much really depends on how much you eat.
if you arent concerned with big numbers you could just eat a little less which will minimize fat-gain but also severely limit your progress after the first few weeks.


so lets say in the future when I am 5-10 kg heavier or whatever and a lot stronger, I should then start working more towards losing body fat then or? how would I go about doing that then?

you lose weight when you want to lose weight.
if you want to lose weight- purely fixing your diert ie cutting carbs and calories will help you lose weight. for calories just eat less than your bmr and that alone should help you lose weight.


I don't want to lose weight though. I am going to gain weight now first, and then later I guess I want to keep my weight and muscleces\increase muscles, but get rid of body fat %?
Wat
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
September 13 2011 09:34 GMT
#11520
well then go do that its not rocket science! eating more than BMR = gain weight. eating less = lose weight.
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Prev 1 574 575 576 577 578 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 832
RotterdaM400
SteadfastSC165
TKL 156
Rex103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 400
ByuN 254
SteadfastSC 165
TKL 156
Rex 103
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33925
Shuttle 2020
Jaedong 811
Bisu 623
Horang2 576
Soulkey 477
Stork 299
Mini 298
Larva 243
actioN 240
[ Show more ]
BeSt 220
Soma 201
EffOrt 193
Mong 166
firebathero 158
Last 147
Rush 139
Snow 130
ZerO 121
Zeus 100
Free 80
910 77
Pusan 75
Mind 69
Hyun 65
PianO 55
Shinee 51
Sharp 45
Shine 44
hero 42
Yoon 42
JYJ 33
Sexy 33
Bale 26
sorry 25
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 20
ToSsGirL 19
ZergMaN 13
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc2562
Dendi961
canceldota70
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1263
edward6
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King212
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes446
Other Games
gofns58854
singsing2203
Lowko311
B2W.Neo231
DeMusliM201
hiko187
Pyrionflax175
Livibee147
QueenE45
Trikslyr30
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1030
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV444
League of Legends
• Jankos1261
Other Games
• Shiphtur585
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 26m
The PondCast
21h 26m
INu's Battles
22h 26m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.