• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6042 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 568

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 566 567 568 569 570 730 Next
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 10 2011 21:05 GMT
#11341
post a video of it. That drawing is pretty funny tbh :D
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
September 10 2011 21:25 GMT
#11342
On September 11 2011 05:19 Zafrumi wrote:
knees in front of your feet arent that bad, as long as the weight stays on your heels. weight on your toes = very bad.

just watch some youtube videos (like this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkF9QD7oCIA)

This is saying look up, but SS says don't fucking look up you're a fucking retard if you do.

Now I'm confused.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 10 2011 21:32 GMT
#11343
I think as long as you dont look down, its fine. I look straight ahead, but when it gets heavy I look up.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
September 10 2011 21:36 GMT
#11344
On September 11 2011 03:10 phyre112 wrote:
5 sets of warmup might be a bit much. You just need to go until you feel that the muscles are stretched, warm, and ready to do some "real" work, and get a few reps "heavy" so that you're prepared to take on the workset weight.

To warm up my squats next time I go, I'll do something like...

45x5
95x5
135x5 all of these three to absolute bottom, as low as I can go without losing my back tightness. Really engages the hip stretch and gets me warmed up for the heavier sets.
185x3
215x5-5-5

The 185 gets me "ready" to take on the 215, because it's significantly heavier than the other warm ups. It's heavy enough to really "notice" on my back though, so I'll only do 2 or 3 reps with it before I move up the weight and get to my work set. This way, I avoid being tired out. Also, I don't do 5x5 on squats. I haven't in a long time, it's just asking to not be able to walk the next day imo.


On September 11 2011 03:12 glurio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 03:02 infinity21 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
How many reps should I be doing on my warm-up sets for squats? I noticed I'm already panting by the time I'm done 'warming up' and ran out of gas before I could finish 5x5.
Maybe training fasted has something to do with it but I tend to run out of gas pretty quick

Here's today's workout
squat
45x5-5
75x5
105x5
135x5
175x5-5-5-3

press
45x5-5
55x5
65x5-5-5-4-4

deadlift
65x5
95x5
135x5
155x5



I basically do 2 sets to 15 with just the bar, 1 set of 12 with 40kg 1 set of 10 with 60kg and then my working weight. (87,5kg at the moment.)
Works good for me. If you get higher with the weight you want to warm up with more weight.
So for example if your working weight is 100kg, 1 set with bar 1 set with 40, set with 60 set with 80 and go. The higher the weight gets the less reps i do for warm ups.

Thanks guys. I'll just experiment with 2-3 reps on the last warm-up set and see how that works out.
I think it was lack of sleep & a slight pain on my hips that distracted me. I was barely getting up from the 1st rep, which hasn't happened before. On the rep that I failed, I went down way too low and couldn't get back up so it was more of a form issue. I think I could've gotten another set in if I tried.
Official Entusman #21
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 23:06:51
September 10 2011 22:36 GMT
#11345
Ok so am back from first day at gym now. Started with just the bar and worked my way up doing the novice starter strength, ended up doing:

Squat : 40kg
Benchpress: 35 Kg
Deadlift: 35 kg.

Some reflections. First of all I plan on doing Leangains 16/8, and go work out straight after 'work'. So i will go work out at 3pm and not haven eaten yet, and consume 10g of BCAA. My question is though, won't I be somewhat weaker now that seeing as I have eaten all day, which will cause me to be able to lift less/have a negative effect on my training?

Apart from that, I am also wondering about bench press, as I do not have a spotter, and as far as I can tell have no option to use some sort of cage\whatever its called to secure myself. the Benches do have like, 3 places to place the weight though (the top one is the one I\you use for the bench press, but if i was in trouble I guess i could just shove it in to one of the lower ones?) But still feel like i might be reluctant to push as hard as I should. They also have like Smith Machines or whatever which I guess I could use for bench press? but from what I read in SS\elsewhere, smith machines are the devil

Also, my form is probably all over the place, would it be beneficial of me to pay for 1 hour with a personal trainer just to get them to go over my form on the various starting strength exercises?
Wat
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
September 10 2011 22:44 GMT
#11346
On September 11 2011 07:36 Earll wrote:Apart from that, I am also wondering about bench press, as I do not have a spotter, and as far as I can tell have no option to use some sort of cage\whatever its called to secure myself. the Benches do have like, 3 places to place the weight though (the top one is the one I\you use for the bench press, but if i was in trouble I guess i could just shove it in to one of the lower ones?) But still feel like i might be reluctant to push as hard as I should. They also have like Smith Machines or whatever which I guess I could use for bench press? but from what I read in SS\elsewhere, smith machines are the devil


Are you at a gym? Just ask some random person for a spot for your work weights.

Bench actually turned into my least favorite exercise after doing SS, simply because when you're hitting your benching walls, you need a spotter :/ I always love dumping squats... after I'm done being angry about failing a rep, obviously
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 10 2011 23:03 GMT
#11347
On September 11 2011 03:02 infinity21 wrote:
How many reps should I be doing on my warm-up sets for squats? I noticed I'm already panting by the time I'm done 'warming up' and ran out of gas before I could finish 5x5.
Maybe training fasted has something to do with it but I tend to run out of gas pretty quick

Here's today's workout
squat
45x5-5
75x5
105x5
135x5
175x5-5-5-3

press
45x5-5
55x5
65x5-5-5-4-4

deadlift
65x5
95x5
135x5
155x5


It's better to pyramid up with 45s and 25s only

Start with 45 (or 95) and do about 8 reps
95xx6
135 x 4
then to what you want to do for work sets
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 10 2011 23:04 GMT
#11348
On September 11 2011 04:22 Anabolicqt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 03:47 Lemonwalrus wrote:
On September 10 2011 22:36 eshlow wrote:
On September 10 2011 11:06 Lemonwalrus wrote:
1 week into my restart after my injury and I'm about back to where I was when I re-injured it 2 months ago. Barring needing to slow down, I'm going to be Deadlifting more weight than I own a week from Monday...so I'm starting to look at gyms around here. Other than that I'm sorta concerned that my form might not be good since I work out alone and I don't know anyone personally that knows the lifts..but I'll try to figure it out at the gym.

Also, has anyone else started from really skinny (5'10" and ~150 lbs) and used SS to bulk up? If so, what kind of diet should I adhere to? So far I've just been "eating real food, and lots of it" as much as possible.

Also...when should I start looking into supplements?

Edit: My PT basically said that I'll never get rid of the pain, but we can work to get the ankle more stable. So that kinda sucks.


What is your diagnosis? That doesn't sound right that you can't get rid of the pain...


For some reason in my 6 sessions of physical therapy I will be seeing each of the 3 therapists twice...instead of just the same one six times.

It goes Pamela, Pamela, Claudia, Chris, Claudia, Chris.

Now my first two sessions with Pamela, it always sounded like everything was going to get 100% sooner or later. But my last session was with Claudia, and she said I probably overextended a ligament...and then walked on it for a year without really getting anything done to correct it. She said there might always be pain, but this therapy will definitely strengthen the muscles and ligaments around the joint to make it more stable, but I didn't press her for info about the pain at the time because I was trying to balance on a board on top of a half-cylinder I'll make sure to get more info from Chris and/or Claudia when I go back.



I damaged a ligament in my ankle and had surgery and a ton of physical therapy and there is still pain. The ankle is stable but if I accidentally roll it, it is absolutely the worst pain I've ever experienced.

I've seen some pretty catastrophic stuff end up with no pain but less functional overall... obviously if you roll it again you're gonna have pain.

But pain during rehab is fairly normal. You shouldn't always have pain.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 10 2011 23:50 GMT
#11349
Eshlow: Dumbbell bicep curls. Bad, good?

Better replacements?

Pt said to do them or "equivalent"
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 00:35:51
September 11 2011 00:34 GMT
#11350
On September 11 2011 08:50 Froadac wrote:
Eshlow: Dumbbell bicep curls. Bad, good?

Better replacements?

Pt said to do them or "equivalent"


Pullups bro. You get the arm curling action and the pecs/lats/back action.

TBH pullups/chinups fit very well in the "beach muscles" type workouts that most guys do in the gym (biceps, chest, lats, etc).... except they never do them.

I guess people are averse to hard work or something.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 11 2011 00:39 GMT
#11351
On September 11 2011 07:36 Earll wrote:
Ok so am back from first day at gym now. Started with just the bar and worked my way up doing the novice starter strength, ended up doing:

Squat : 40kg
Benchpress: 35 Kg
Deadlift: 35 kg.

Some reflections. First of all I plan on doing Leangains 16/8, and go work out straight after 'work'. So i will go work out at 3pm and not haven eaten yet, and consume 10g of BCAA. My question is though, won't I be somewhat weaker now that seeing as I have eaten all day, which will cause me to be able to lift less/have a negative effect on my training?

Apart from that, I am also wondering about bench press, as I do not have a spotter, and as far as I can tell have no option to use some sort of cage\whatever its called to secure myself. the Benches do have like, 3 places to place the weight though (the top one is the one I\you use for the bench press, but if i was in trouble I guess i could just shove it in to one of the lower ones?) But still feel like i might be reluctant to push as hard as I should. They also have like Smith Machines or whatever which I guess I could use for bench press? but from what I read in SS\elsewhere, smith machines are the devil

Also, my form is probably all over the place, would it be beneficial of me to pay for 1 hour with a personal trainer just to get them to go over my form on the various starting strength exercises?

1. Varies from person to person. I work out better when fasted for at least 2-3 hours. I know some people that like food before they workout. You have to experiment with it yourself and determine how you feel.

2. Don't use smith machines. Promotes weird mechanics.

Just leave the clip off of the end of the barbells. If you can't get a spotter or use a cage and can't push the weight up you can just tip the barbell to the side and the weights will start to slide off.

3. I would say yes with a good personal trainer. But most aren't.

Here's some technique tips. Practice in front of a mirror unweighted to get the feeling of how to do them when you're not in the gym.

Vid yourself and post them up for critique here.

+ Show Spoiler +
1. Your feet are shoulder width apart and slightly toed out.
2. Head up, looking slightly above parallel.
3. Don’t look down! Ground is in peripheral vision only!
4. Accentuate the normal arch of the lumbar curve while pulling the excess arch out of the abs.
5. Keep midsection very tight.
6. Send your butt and your back down.
7. Knees track over the line of the foot.
8. Don’t let knees roll over inside of foot.
9. Keep your weight on your heels as much as possible.
10. STAY OFF THE BALLS OF THE FEET!
11. Delay forward travel of the knees as much as possible.
12. Lift your arms up and out as you descend.
13. Elongated torso.
14. Send hands as far away from butt as possible.
15. In profile, the ear does not move forward during the squat, only straight down.
16. Don’t just sink into the squat, pull yourself down with your hip flexors.
17. Don’t let the lumbar curve surrender as you settle into the bottom.
18. Stop when the fold of the hip is below the crease of the knee. Break parallel with your thighs.
19. Squeeeeeeeze glutes and hammies, rise without any leaning forward or shifting of balance.
20. Return on the exact same path as you descended.
21. Use every bit of musculature you can, no part of the body is left uninvolved.
22. On rising, without moving the feet, exert pressure to the outside of your feet as though you were trying to separate the ground beneath you.
23. At the top of the stroke, stand as tall as possible.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 00:41:20
September 11 2011 00:41 GMT
#11352
ty eshlow. In terms of sets/reps what is generally reasonable.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
September 11 2011 00:42 GMT
#11353
Won our first game 68-5. I scored three times (and murdered three people). YEAH BABY.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 11 2011 01:20 GMT
#11354
On September 11 2011 09:41 Froadac wrote:
ty eshlow. In terms of sets/reps what is generally reasonable.


As many as you can... 3-5 sets. I would generally say go 1 short of failure until the last one or two sets so you can handle the volume.

If you use the gravitron at a gym or something go for somewhere between 5-8 repetitions.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
September 11 2011 01:26 GMT
#11355
On September 11 2011 09:39 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 07:36 Earll wrote:
Ok so am back from first day at gym now. Started with just the bar and worked my way up doing the novice starter strength, ended up doing:

Squat : 40kg
Benchpress: 35 Kg
Deadlift: 35 kg.

Some reflections. First of all I plan on doing Leangains 16/8, and go work out straight after 'work'. So i will go work out at 3pm and not haven eaten yet, and consume 10g of BCAA. My question is though, won't I be somewhat weaker now that seeing as I have eaten all day, which will cause me to be able to lift less/have a negative effect on my training?

Apart from that, I am also wondering about bench press, as I do not have a spotter, and as far as I can tell have no option to use some sort of cage\whatever its called to secure myself. the Benches do have like, 3 places to place the weight though (the top one is the one I\you use for the bench press, but if i was in trouble I guess i could just shove it in to one of the lower ones?) But still feel like i might be reluctant to push as hard as I should. They also have like Smith Machines or whatever which I guess I could use for bench press? but from what I read in SS\elsewhere, smith machines are the devil

Also, my form is probably all over the place, would it be beneficial of me to pay for 1 hour with a personal trainer just to get them to go over my form on the various starting strength exercises?

1. Varies from person to person. I work out better when fasted for at least 2-3 hours.


Fasted for 2-3 hours? As compared to fasting for 16 hours then working out? =p Thanks for the list. I'll just try to pay attention and focus a lot on form.
Wat
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
September 11 2011 01:39 GMT
#11356
On September 11 2011 08:03 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 03:02 infinity21 wrote:
How many reps should I be doing on my warm-up sets for squats? I noticed I'm already panting by the time I'm done 'warming up' and ran out of gas before I could finish 5x5.
Maybe training fasted has something to do with it but I tend to run out of gas pretty quick

Here's today's workout
squat
45x5-5
75x5
105x5
135x5
175x5-5-5-3

press
45x5-5
55x5
65x5-5-5-4-4

deadlift
65x5
95x5
135x5
155x5


It's better to pyramid up with 45s and 25s only

Start with 45 (or 95) and do about 8 reps
95xx6
135 x 4
then to what you want to do for work sets

hmm ok thanks
that will probably help a lot with my stamina lol
Official Entusman #21
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
September 11 2011 02:01 GMT
#11357
On September 11 2011 09:34 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 08:50 Froadac wrote:
Eshlow: Dumbbell bicep curls. Bad, good?

Better replacements?

Pt said to do them or "equivalent"


Pullups bro. You get the arm curling action and the pecs/lats/back action.

TBH pullups/chinups fit very well in the "beach muscles" type workouts that most guys do in the gym (biceps, chest, lats, etc).... except they never do them.

I guess people are averse to hard work or something.


I'm amazed at how many people at the gym are averse to lifting heavy. The getting huge stereotype is prevalent among the majority I guess... also most people I see at the gym do workouts that are more of an endurance drain than a heavy lifts drain, i.e. 20 sets of biceps over 3 sets of squats.

I have been noticing more people squatting though, which is nice. Except for when it's some new kid who comes in and does quarter squats on the balls of their feet with the barpad thing :/
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 11 2011 02:07 GMT
#11358
Barpad?
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
September 11 2011 02:10 GMT
#11359
think he's referring to this
[image loading]
Official Entusman #21
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
September 11 2011 02:11 GMT
#11360
yes, don't use one
Prev 1 566 567 568 569 570 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2449
GuemChi 709
Leta 156
Snow 110
Terrorterran 72
Bale 30
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto17
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Other Games
summit1g6720
WinterStarcraft354
C9.Mang0276
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1306
• Stunt413
Other Games
• Shiphtur394
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 45m
Patches Events
10h 45m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.