• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12625 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 170

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 730 Next
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 08:42:58
April 15 2011 08:36 GMT
#3381
On April 14 2011 20:52 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 20:28 Zafrumi wrote:
imo ab work is a waste of time! most of your lifts will work your abs enough. or do you have any specific reason for doing them?


Most Olympic weightlifting programs incorporate ab work for the increased core strength and stability in doing the lifts. Subsequently, most Olympic lifters also do some ab work. In the program Dimsum linked me, it says

"Everyday: Stretching before and after training-abdominal work for reps (75 reps)."

In Glenn Pendlay's Olympic lifting program primer, he states:

"We try to end each workout with some low-back and abdominal work, and some jumping exercises. For this we use a glute-ham bench, a reverse hypermachine, lots of bands and medicine balls, and Plyo Boxes."

I agree that for getting shredded abs, abdominal work is not all that necessary. However, it seems to be a big part of many Olympic lifting programs.

Show nested quote +
anyway, my gym instructor said that i need to gain some weight but i don't know up to what weight. so basically i need a specific goal. my current weight is 120 lbs and i'm 5'3". can any of you guys give this noob some advice?


Refer to the sticky. Drink a gallon of whole milk a day, do the weightlifting program Starting Strength, and get swole.



Abs are really important in olympic lifting because of the demand placed on them during the jerk. My abs are sometimes after really heavy jerk sessions; suspending heavy weights overhead is one of the most ab-demanding things ever.


My training has been going pretty well. I'm doing a modified Texas method program, I don't remember if I posted about it before. Basically it's like this:

Day 1 (Volume)
3 pos snatch (heavy) 5 sets
High bar squat 8 triples
Press 4x5@80%1rm (press 1rm based on projection from 5rm on previous intensity day)

Day 2 (Recovery)
3 pos snatch (light, focus on technique) 7 sets
1 clean+3 jerks 4 sets
Light bench, around 70% of 1rm for 2 sets of 5.

Day 3 intensity
CGOHS to max
high bar squat max triple, backoff set of 8
Press 5rm
Deadlift a little below 5rm, not enough to induce crippling soreness for the next 2-3 days.

My weakest points seem to be snatching and jerking. I could clean well over 110% of my max jerk last time I tried, should be a little more proportional now. Snatch to CJ ratio is normal, but I frequently miss sub 85% weights in the snatch and need consistency. My deadlift has been very bad and basically hasn't moved in about a year, despite big increases in every other lift. It seems like if I do a true 5rm, there is no way I'll be able to advance the weight in the next dl session and it will usually negatively affect pulling/squatting 2 days later. Maybe just moderating my dl sessions every week instead of trying to go all out every time will be a better strategy. I pulled 345x5 sometime in November, my last best set recently was 325x5. I failed 330x5 3 weeks in a row, getting the 4th rep every time. When I graduate and return to a real training facility, I'm going to change things up and probably do the Workout of the Days posted on takanoathletics.com
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 12:01:34
April 15 2011 10:33 GMT
#3382
@Rosa: Looking good on the squats. Dunno about the Power Cleans.

@Haji: Only thing I saw from that graph is that you are progressing and that is all we care about :D

@Drowsy: Nice too see that you are having some progress. Not sure what you mean by CGOHS. About the deadlifts: It never worked for me to half-ass them, everything or nothing has been the way to go.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
April 15 2011 11:36 GMT
#3383
On April 15 2011 07:09 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:22 Necosarius wrote:
I swear to you, 110 kg squat is a curse for me. This is the fourth (!) time I've gone past 110 kg and something happens

Only made 1 reps of 112,5 kg squat today, my adductors and my lower back started to hurt so bad. Shit's not good yo I think I'm gonna deload to 90 kg and work my way back up again.


Lower back pain is a sign that you are not bracing your abs properly. Use low weights/volume to practice perfect technique and you will be there in no time.

I am 90% sure if u can break that plateau by doing the following:

Monday: 80kg x5,x3,x2
Tuesday: 90kg x5,x3,x2
Wednesday: 100kg x5, x3, x2
Thursday: 70kg x5, x3, x2
Friday: off
Saturday: 112,5 x as many as u can, new PR record.

Important:
The goal from monday to thursday is to practice perfect technique and maximal tension generation. Do not try to gas out, train to failure, and do not feel a wimp for lifting so few.
DO NOT DO ANY OTHER LEG/ABS EXERCISES THAT WEEK, u'll appreciate it when u easily do 112,5 reps.
112kg squat should be really easy with proper technique unless u weight 55kg or smth.

Thanks but I do not think that's the best to do when I'm on Starting Strength I would have to work out on my resting days as well :o
ShAsTa
Profile Joined November 2002
Belgium2841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 17:20:02
April 15 2011 12:04 GMT
#3384
On April 15 2011 20:36 Necosarius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:09 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:22 Necosarius wrote:
I swear to you, 110 kg squat is a curse for me. This is the fourth (!) time I've gone past 110 kg and something happens

Only made 1 reps of 112,5 kg squat today, my adductors and my lower back started to hurt so bad. Shit's not good yo I think I'm gonna deload to 90 kg and work my way back up again.


Lower back pain is a sign that you are not bracing your abs properly. Use low weights/volume to practice perfect technique and you will be there in no time.

I am 90% sure if u can break that plateau by doing the following:

Monday: 80kg x5,x3,x2
Tuesday: 90kg x5,x3,x2
Wednesday: 100kg x5, x3, x2
Thursday: 70kg x5, x3, x2
Friday: off
Saturday: 112,5 x as many as u can, new PR record.

Important:
The goal from monday to thursday is to practice perfect technique and maximal tension generation. Do not try to gas out, train to failure, and do not feel a wimp for lifting so few.
DO NOT DO ANY OTHER LEG/ABS EXERCISES THAT WEEK, u'll appreciate it when u easily do 112,5 reps.
112kg squat should be really easy with proper technique unless u weight 55kg or smth.

Thanks but I do not think that's the best to do when I'm on Starting Strength I would have to work out on my resting days as well :o

Seeing as it's the 4th time you got stuck, it seems logical to try something different.
If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
April 15 2011 12:47 GMT
#3385
I'd go for it Neco...not that you'll lose something by doing it and hopefully you'll smash through your plateau.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
April 15 2011 12:52 GMT
#3386
Didnt he say its because of an injury? Maybe you should work on technique a bit and post a video of your form
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
April 15 2011 14:10 GMT
#3387
On April 15 2011 20:36 Necosarius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:09 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:22 Necosarius wrote:
I swear to you, 110 kg squat is a curse for me. This is the fourth (!) time I've gone past 110 kg and something happens

Only made 1 reps of 112,5 kg squat today, my adductors and my lower back started to hurt so bad. Shit's not good yo I think I'm gonna deload to 90 kg and work my way back up again.


Lower back pain is a sign that you are not bracing your abs properly. Use low weights/volume to practice perfect technique and you will be there in no time.

I am 90% sure if u can break that plateau by doing the following:

Monday: 80kg x5,x3,x2
Tuesday: 90kg x5,x3,x2
Wednesday: 100kg x5, x3, x2
Thursday: 70kg x5, x3, x2
Friday: off
Saturday: 112,5 x as many as u can, new PR record.

Important:
The goal from monday to thursday is to practice perfect technique and maximal tension generation. Do not try to gas out, train to failure, and do not feel a wimp for lifting so few.
DO NOT DO ANY OTHER LEG/ABS EXERCISES THAT WEEK, u'll appreciate it when u easily do 112,5 reps.
112kg squat should be really easy with proper technique unless u weight 55kg or smth.

Thanks but I do not think that's the best to do when I'm on Starting Strength I would have to work out on my resting days as well :o



no. The best to do is.

Not lift until friday, then, get back on thursday, lift 115kg on squat, feel awesome, and fuck shit up.

<3 u

115kg squat 3x5
65kg 5x3 PC
45kg C&J
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Levistus
Profile Joined December 2009
1134 Posts
April 15 2011 14:13 GMT
#3388
hey guys. anyone who has success with pushups? should i do them everyday or every other day? thanks!
hey man just curious
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
April 15 2011 15:23 GMT
#3389
On April 15 2011 17:18 Zafrumi wrote:
I caught a cold over night god damn this cold weather... gonna skip lift today and just go tomorrow I think

squat is looking good I think rosa


Vitamin D it up yo...


On April 15 2011 15:28 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Did some Power Cleans and Squats with light weight at the gym today. Here are the videos:

+ Show Spoiler +

Power Clean 65kg: LOL



Back Squat Set 1 75kg: ATG



Back Squat Set 3: Below Parallel



Back Squat Set 5: My best set maybe






BS looks pretty good from the side

PC needs a lot of work, lol. Bending arms halfway through the second pull... gotta keep the bar closer to the body, quicker elbows getting underneath the bar at the transition at the top, etc. Not sure I like your psyched up crazy start either especially when you don't have the technique down well.


On April 15 2011 23:13 Levistus wrote:
hey guys. anyone who has success with pushups? should i do them everyday or every other day? thanks!


What are your goals?
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
April 15 2011 15:51 GMT
#3390
On April 15 2011 15:28 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Did some Power Cleans and Squats with light weight at the gym today. Here are the videos:

+ Show Spoiler +

Power Clean 65kg: LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kwy08M5ygc




your back seems a little bit off when getting ready to pull the weight.

Dunno, if it's just for me, but after a while, I stopped "Jumping", and just did the the powerclean like I do my cleans ;o.

You're fucking huge, how tall are you? 2m?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
April 15 2011 16:39 GMT
#3391
I'm considering doing bar-only powercleans every day to improve my technique, it feels completely off still :O

Yesterday's workout-
97.5kg squats 3x5
48kg press 5/5/4
43kg pc 5x3

I'll write these up in kg now just to be more consistent with the rest of you
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 16:56:50
April 15 2011 16:44 GMT
#3392
http://www.lshunter.tv/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=45290&tv_id=578&tid=5945&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=0

85kg euro battle!!! russians going head to head
Aleksey Yufkin vs Apti Aukhadov


@rosa Like eshlow and funkie said, don't do any wierd dynamic start since it will just throw off your technique. When pulling off the floor, keep your back tight and push your hips back. The bar is looping around your knees which causes your pull to be messy.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
April 15 2011 16:55 GMT
#3393
On April 16 2011 01:44 AoN.DimSum wrote:
http://www.lshunter.tv/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=45290&tv_id=578&tid=5945&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=0

85kg euro battle!!! russians going head to head



@rosa Like eshlow and funkie said, don't do any wierd dynamic start since it will just throw off your technique. When pulling off the floor, keep your back tight and push your hips back. The bar is looping around your knees which causes your pull to be messy.


awesome, watching at work

Although I have no idea how scoring works
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
April 15 2011 17:02 GMT
#3394
You get three lifts for the snatch and clean and jerk. Three judges will give you a white light for good lift or red for bad lift. So you need 2 white lights to get a good lift.
You usually get a red light for pressouts and if you miss the lift of course :D.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Michaelj
Profile Joined February 2008
United States186 Posts
April 15 2011 17:38 GMT
#3395
On April 16 2011 01:44 AoN.DimSum wrote:
http://www.lshunter.tv/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=45290&tv_id=578&tid=5945&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=0

85kg euro battle!!! russians going head to head
Aleksey Yufkin vs Apti Aukhadov


@rosa Like eshlow and funkie said, don't do any wierd dynamic start since it will just throw off your technique. When pulling off the floor, keep your back tight and push your hips back. The bar is looping around your knees which causes your pull to be messy.


Thanks for the link. these guys are nuts
---
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 17:56:24
April 15 2011 17:45 GMT
#3396
wow fucking sick lift by yufkin!!

now is a replay of the 69 womens I think.

http://web.search.cctv.com/prosearch.php?page=1&q=举重&chnl=&powersearch=&day_1=&day_2=&sort=date&db=video
Here are the asian championships links!
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
April 15 2011 18:23 GMT
#3397
CGOHS = Clean grip overhead squat
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 15 2011 19:26 GMT
#3398
Those 69kg women are beastly, I don't even want to know what the higher weight classes look like. Damn, someday i'll c&j 145 like a boss. I'll be a good bit heavier then 69kg though,probably more like 145 myself lol.

@funkie, i'm 193 cm, and i'd bet rosa's another inch or more taller than me. 195 or 197 cm probably.

Climbed around 150 stairs with a 50 pound backpack. It made my quads burn. I Miss that feeling, such a tease
Levistus
Profile Joined December 2009
1134 Posts
April 15 2011 19:56 GMT
#3399
On April 16 2011 00:23 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 17:18 Zafrumi wrote:
I caught a cold over night god damn this cold weather... gonna skip lift today and just go tomorrow I think

squat is looking good I think rosa


Vitamin D it up yo...


Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 15:28 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Did some Power Cleans and Squats with light weight at the gym today. Here are the videos:

+ Show Spoiler +

Power Clean 65kg: LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kwy08M5ygc

Back Squat Set 1 75kg: ATG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qctj-2zbv4

Back Squat Set 3: Below Parallel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15a9anvrxQM

Back Squat Set 5: My best set maybe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iJak9oWrVc




BS looks pretty good from the side

PC needs a lot of work, lol. Bending arms halfway through the second pull... gotta keep the bar closer to the body, quicker elbows getting underneath the bar at the transition at the top, etc. Not sure I like your psyched up crazy start either especially when you don't have the technique down well.


Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 23:13 Levistus wrote:
hey guys. anyone who has success with pushups? should i do them everyday or every other day? thanks!


What are your goals?


I want to get strong and also have a nice looking body. I wanna look great at 145-150lbs i guess.
hey man just curious
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
April 15 2011 19:59 GMT
#3400
On April 15 2011 23:10 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 20:36 Necosarius wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:09 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:22 Necosarius wrote:
I swear to you, 110 kg squat is a curse for me. This is the fourth (!) time I've gone past 110 kg and something happens

Only made 1 reps of 112,5 kg squat today, my adductors and my lower back started to hurt so bad. Shit's not good yo I think I'm gonna deload to 90 kg and work my way back up again.


Lower back pain is a sign that you are not bracing your abs properly. Use low weights/volume to practice perfect technique and you will be there in no time.

I am 90% sure if u can break that plateau by doing the following:

Monday: 80kg x5,x3,x2
Tuesday: 90kg x5,x3,x2
Wednesday: 100kg x5, x3, x2
Thursday: 70kg x5, x3, x2
Friday: off
Saturday: 112,5 x as many as u can, new PR record.

Important:
The goal from monday to thursday is to practice perfect technique and maximal tension generation. Do not try to gas out, train to failure, and do not feel a wimp for lifting so few.
DO NOT DO ANY OTHER LEG/ABS EXERCISES THAT WEEK, u'll appreciate it when u easily do 112,5 reps.
112kg squat should be really easy with proper technique unless u weight 55kg or smth.

Thanks but I do not think that's the best to do when I'm on Starting Strength I would have to work out on my resting days as well :o



no. The best to do is.

Not lift until friday, then, get back on thursday, lift 115kg on squat, feel awesome, and fuck shit up.

<3 u

115kg squat 3x5
65kg 5x3 PC
45kg C&J

Why you so hard?! :D

Will have to force myself to do some squats tomorrow after work lol
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 110
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu594
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Replay Cast
3h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.