• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9036 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 67

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 687 Next
snow2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2073 Posts
November 12 2011 21:57 GMT
#1321
why'd u not stick it out.

The other team ended up with either no AP carry or no support.
Prinate
Profile Joined October 2010
United States182 Posts
November 12 2011 23:52 GMT
#1322
Had a 7 game wining streak going, lvl 28. Normal match, guy in lobby says they're going to go AP ashe. Everyone says no, don't troll, etc. So person decides to add it on top, takes smite and says they're going AP jungle ashe. Originally stands at minis, as creeps are spawning then runs to blue. Tries taking blue w/ no leash, gets ganked by enemy jungle Xin.

Ashe never enters the jungle again. Comes up to my top lane down two levels, continuously pushing lane vs kat and preventing me from getting any last hits (solo top singed, building for tank). Pushes twice to the point where at least one of us gets ganked by Xin. Knowing it's hopeless up there, I then proceed to have to try roaming/jungle singed. The ashe player ends up going like 1/7/0 by surrender at 24 minutes, team is down like 9 kills (fed players just started ganking everywhere, team couldn't recover).

My luck had to end some time, I guess.
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
November 13 2011 00:15 GMT
#1323
How is it that apparently every fucking last pick can play everything really good but "sucks" at support? lol.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
November 13 2011 01:41 GMT
#1324
Because honestly, nobody wants to play support, even though it's actually quite fun. Everyone wants to KILL THINGS HUEHUEHUEHUE
SUNSFANNED
Logrus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States228 Posts
November 13 2011 01:48 GMT
#1325
ranked so hard.
always dumbest people on my team
impossible to carry
0/9/2 Ali at 12 mins in... really?

Also, I always know I'll lose when during picks somone says "I'll tank"
o yeah? who you using and what lane you gunna go?
"Morde I'll go bot"
"Down, down into the pile, into the great slag heap, window onto the ends of time and space, where nothing is to be seen at the end, I went, between walls forever afire, never burnt down..." -Merlin, Prince of Chaos
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-13 07:19:05
November 13 2011 07:13 GMT
#1326
[image loading]
LOL I GOT A TRIPLE KILL I NEVER GET ONE OF THESE X)
i'm so happy haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they surrendered right after.
i played with people from this website. hehe ^____________________________________^
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyy i got a triple kill ^__^

[image loading]
look i got a positive score too haha yayyyyyyyy ^_^

User was warned for this post
:)
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
November 13 2011 07:23 GMT
#1327
So I'm Tristana with a support Blitzcrank against Cait / Taric bot. Blitz hits a grand total of three champions with his hook over the course of a 25 minute game. I kept track.
whole lies with a half smile
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-13 09:15:27
November 13 2011 09:14 GMT
#1328
30-9-11 as Karthus and lose. I do not know how to carry harder :D Lucky it was a norm game but still haha.
Never Knows Best.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
November 13 2011 11:25 GMT
#1329
On November 13 2011 18:14 Slaughter wrote:
30-9-11 as Karthus and lose. I do not know how to carry harder :D Lucky it was a norm game but still haha.



That's nothing. I lost a game as lux where I went 17-0-something. I didn't die and still lost :D And I didn't even pussy out of fights, just always escaped with low health snaring and shielding my way out. Lux is good, but can't carry games, especially not late game.
mptj
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States485 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-13 21:14:57
November 13 2011 21:14 GMT
#1330
i recently ignored everyone who says anything negative in my games, and ignore the enemy team right off the beat. Im serious, i went from 1560 to 1630 in a matter of like a weekend. Not even playing that much either, I don't think I lost. Just stay quiet and ignore people who annoy you.
"Only the Good Die Young"
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 13 2011 21:50 GMT
#1331
On November 14 2011 06:14 mptj wrote:
i recently ignored everyone who says anything negative in my games, and ignore the enemy team right off the beat. Im serious, i went from 1560 to 1630 in a matter of like a weekend. Not even playing that much either, I don't think I lost. Just stay quiet and ignore people who annoy you.


while that may make YOU play better (and in a one-off way, help your teammates, as you ignoring their rage will prevent you from raging back at them), it still won't prevent your jungle from dying to blue buff, your solo mid from getting 1/3 the enemy's cs without any jungle ganks against him, etc etc

so while i'm happy for you, i don't exactly think that's why you won. unless YOU were the problem in all of your games up until then (in which case stopping your rage helped your play) then i doubt ignoring your teammates caused you to win. you just got the retards on the enemy team instead
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-13 22:17:50
November 13 2011 22:15 GMT
#1332
It boggles my mind how bad some people are, I didn't think I could out cs a lux in mid as Karthus 65-17 and 3-0-1 and have my WW rage at me for being useless because he tried to gank and ended up ulting said lux as she was standing under her own tower then dives and dies as the lux just lolflashes away (mind you I was also closeish to my tower when he went in). >.>

ended up winning with their 20 min surrender and im 6-1-4 but yet the WW rage knows no bounds, even as he is asking everyone what to build on ww..
Never Knows Best.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 02:45:38
November 14 2011 02:02 GMT
#1333
Get on something like 7-2 with enemy Brand wrecked mid, enemy Fiddle killed at blue, fast ganks... then lose because of no team coordination, too much ego, inability to focus damage dealers over someone not even going in your face, and generally loving to 1v5 even when I tell them their spot is warded and enemy Blitz near.
38 minutes wasted.

Next game: 40 minutes to get beat because they won't surrender. First time Renekton in mirror match-up get 1-6'd top, and I have to support a cho'gath who'll go malady-wit's end-madred bot, against Caitlyn/Taric. Great use of my time, really.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
NSANE.hydra
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States644 Posts
November 14 2011 02:47 GMT
#1334
not a waste, you got a story to tell in this thread from it.

jesus christ this game boggles my mind sometimes though, how the hell do you end up with people infinitely worse than you AND infinitely better than you in the same game on the same team without duo queue? Elo real fucked up.
"fuck mech...I could 4pool and as long as he's simply PLANNING on going mech, I'll lose"
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
November 14 2011 06:51 GMT
#1335
QQ. 11-2 sion lol. and then have a kogmaw troll us by suiciding every fight which makes our team have absolutely no dps so i get auto jumped everyfight :l
BW -> League -> CSGO
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 14 2011 06:57 GMT
#1336
I can't stand it. I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE.
I play with two of my friends who are absolutely the worst at this game...the WORST.
Like...they haven't learned not to facecheck in over a year of playing, and dying +10 times per game, EVERY GAME.
And then when I'm hesitant to play with them, they get pissy and I can't even critique their play BECAUSE THEY GET PISSY.

Last game, I mid Kass vs. Veigar, intending to carry the shit out of the game no problem. At the start it works, despite 'support' Morgana and one of my friends playing smite/ignite jungle WW. I have Veigar shut down to 30 cs vs my 80 or so. CAn't kill him cause he's hugging his turret but whatev. They don't even have a jungler so I'm safe to farm all day errrr day.

I start getting more aggressive, play starts to pick and we get some kills, and our team also starts to feed some kills. Morgana and Tryndamere (the two randoms we queued with) must have been duo'd together because they would constantly hang out in the enemy jungle and get caught and die, then ask why we weren't there. I can't port in and one-shot their Veigar or Annie too often because on top of those stuns they have Alistar to protect them, and a Shyvana with 3500 health. We take a Baron and get nothing done. Eventually we just lose.
Final scores:
WW 3/10
Morg 3/14.
The other two weren't as bad but Trynd still fed 10 kills even though he rambo'd 13 of his own. Somehow however, because I was unwilling to fight 2v5 or 3v5, the loss was my fault. The Trynd and Morg mouth off to me, never mind their individual performances. I just don't understand why I am forced to endure games like this just because I have two horrible awful players as my friends.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
November 14 2011 07:24 GMT
#1337
Are these rl friends or something? I'd avoid playing with friends like that, hurr hurr.
Doesn't even sound fun playing with people who make the same mistakes and never improve.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
November 14 2011 07:26 GMT
#1338
and now fuck all these pieces of shits that i keep queueing with. 3 games straight now i get an afker/rager/intentional feeder. it's really getting to me having all these games 20-2 and still managing to lose.
BW -> League -> CSGO
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 07:53:50
November 14 2011 07:53 GMT
#1339
On November 14 2011 16:24 NeoIllusions wrote:
Are these rl friends or something? I'd avoid playing with friends like that, hurr hurr.
Doesn't even sound fun playing with people who make the same mistakes and never improve.

Yeah they are--- they're friends I've been playing with for years. I don't know I have this reputation for being a dick in competitive games though because I try to point out mistakes that people are making and give advice/make calls/tell people what to do and clearly no one is as competitive as I am 'cause they (and a couple other friends I have) hate it.

I am in no way perfect myself but honestly I need to start playing with people who have the same mindset I do about these things or at least start playing arranged 5s with a real team before I go fucking nuts. I know when I make mistakes (pretty often) and I deserve to be called out on those too, just no one I play with will do that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
November 14 2011 17:11 GMT
#1340
Straight up 4v5, our last pick never connected to the game, ever.
Our noct feeds first blood to a team without any stuns, before minions spawn.
Enemy sends Cait mid vs Kass, Brand (w/ blue buff) Soraka bottom vs me (Kog).

We suffer a couple more casualties. I decide to go afk to not waste everyone's and especially my time and nobody on my team complains.

The enemy Brand reports me for afk.

If I'm going to get a warning/ban for this I want to talk to some Riot people. I WILL talk to some Riot people.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3743
Soma 132
Rush 105
Mong 81
ToSsGirL 80
Killer 60
Horang2 0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7866
WinterStarcraft578
ceh9504
Happy265
Sick166
olofmeister132
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.