• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:40
CEST 23:40
KST 06:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 546

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 544 545 546 547 548 687 Next
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
March 20 2014 04:14 GMT
#10901
I think my season's curse is Leona. Whenever I play her, I help my ADC get ahead, but before you can snap your fingers its like 4v2 the next 30 minutes, top lane feeds, and its just a god awful mess.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 20 2014 15:17 GMT
#10902
WTB S3 support gold income pls. Not because I don't like it the way it is now, but because it makes idiots think they can build blitzcrank like a tank and never wards and then go chasing off into the jungle after their jax and run into K6 and Lulu over and over and over and over.
M2
Profile Joined December 2002
Bulgaria4180 Posts
March 20 2014 15:28 GMT
#10903
On March 21 2014 00:17 Gahlo wrote:
WTB S3 support gold income pls. Not because I don't like it the way it is now, but because it makes idiots think they can build blitzcrank like a tank and never wards and then go chasing off into the jungle after their jax and run into K6 and Lulu over and over and over and over.

I don't think you got it right man:-) the idiots who do not understand the role and building supports as tanks and ap damage dealers were and still are out there, at least in season 4 this could kind of work and you have something in your team in comparison to nothing during season 3 xD
Knife kitty, night kitty, put you on a slab. Stealthy kitty, hunter kitty, stab stab stab :-)
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
March 20 2014 18:11 GMT
#10904
--- Nuked ---
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-20 19:22:50
March 20 2014 19:20 GMT
#10905
My team decided to do some really crappy level 1 invade with 3 of them, so I'm like okay... guess I should join as jungler. I skilled q first as Vi because a Lulu walked in range and with Taric's stun as followup, I figured it had to be a guaranteed kill. She gets away, then we engage in some really crappy blue steal and I smite blue buff...

AND IT HAS 1 HP LEFT. I'm sitting here going oh my god why won't my auto go off and then Amumu smites it. Enemy team picks up a kill while we run, Amumu challenges me at my red buff when he's level 2, but fortunately he screws up his smite (or mine came back 500 ms sooner, not sure which) and I get red, then Voli basically suicides so I can q onto Teemo and use a minion wave to get the last punch through to kill Teemo. After that, we crept back into the game despite our Sivir being like 60 cs behind due to everyone getting to lanes like a minute late on our side.

I was really dreading the red buff fight because I knew mummy was coming and its like great, this reminds me the time I had to outsmite a smite/consume Nunu down like 3 levels.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 20 2014 23:59 GMT
#10906
Pieces of shit Fiddle and Ziggs whining all game long. Yo, fucktards, there's been an open inhib for god knows how long, and we've been letting them splitpush so we never got anything done.
Wanna now why?

Because Sivir doesn't use her ult and positions like shit (and builds Mallet over Banshee vs Anivia/Malphite/Thresh)?
Because Fiddle's ult are crap and he never tries to initiate or flank, and because he tries to blame others when he stands still in lane after they used Talisman so Thresh gets a free grab?
Because that fucktard Ziggs gloats about his damage but can't even fucking pop any of the 3 Banshee's Veils on their team? You're fucking Ziggs, you're one of the best pokers in the game, that's your fucking job!

None of them able to fucking play his role properly in the teamcomp.

Yeah I guess my Jax should have popped their BV from a distance, initiated with a 5-man stun, then made sure to win the fight for us, uh? Fucktards.
I should have just stocked on wards and kept splitpushing the fucking opened lane.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Amarok
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia2003 Posts
March 21 2014 00:17 GMT
#10907
Had a huge game on Thresh. Lantern gank into flash/flay got my jungle first blood. Made multiple catches through mid game which secured objectives, the flash hook on their Syndra which netted our team an inhibitor was a particular highlight. We rip down the nexus in 40 minutes. #feelsgoodman.

Why is this in Shikyo? Didn't get any LP for the win! Stats weren't loading post-game, and although a message popped up saying the game hadn't been lost, 16 hours later there's still no sign of it. Rito oce plz.
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
March 21 2014 04:59 GMT
#10908
why am i so bad at jinx 0-7 overall. proof im a shitter adc?!?!

yeh im shit
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
March 21 2014 14:01 GMT
#10909
Why not just take small advantages when u get them? I am ganking bot before my first buy as udyr, get both flashes out of the enemy + blitz loses all hp. What does our Ezreal do? flash + arcane shift into turret, dies instantly and misses his Q on blitz.

Blames it on his support.

Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 21 2014 16:08 GMT
#10910
Hey, do I get to pick Vi? Nope, someone dodges. Next game our first pick is the Amumu from the previous enemy lobby. He bans Vi first, goes Amumu jungle again. The enemy team sees with lolnexus that I took armour quints against their Lee top so they lane swap.
Ziggs ignores me when I ask for a swap too. Of course, Ryze being able to start sapphire vs Jax means I can't even pretend to get close to the wave at level 1. When Amumu comes to "gank", he kills me (Ryze dies, but too late for me to get an assist because Amumu can't even hit a med range Q with no juke from Ryze), pushes the wave, then goes back to the jungle.
So we have level 5 Ryze with first blood vs level 3 Jax, and 10+ of my minions near his tower, destroying his next wave as it comes in. Ryze gets a 20+ cs lead from that (since there's no way I even get in exp range) and hits 6. Amumu starts raging at me because meanwhile I took golems.

Amumu proceeds to rage at me, then Ziggs pretends I never asked for a swap and rages at me too. Whatever, turns out fed Ryze when Jax is 3 levels behind kinda takes over a game. Who would have thought, as Amumu is a way worse jungler than I've seen in Plat.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
snow2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2073 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-21 19:12:33
March 21 2014 19:06 GMT
#10911
time to take a break again.

was so close to gold 1, failed 5 promos in a row. played last night, kept getting same shit as in promos, 2 guys minimum losing their lane and won't stop dieing all game. 5am, run into same smurf nidalee player 2 times in a row. perfect cs, trashes midlaner in first game. 2nd game i go mid against him, but fail to kill him. get a single gank all game while being camped by their xin jungle. In the one gank our Naut stacks his own cc, and nid can get out of range with 150hp left. Farmfest, lategame team = spear magnet -> demoted to gold 3.
lolololololol.

play a couple of games, new promo to gold 2. What do i get.

1st game premade panth garen top / jungle just doing their own thing running around solo (or mandropping into 1v4s) and a suicidal annie mid (yay i have 11 kills! 11-9-4 -_- #notfeeding).

2nd game, have to jungle, worst roll. Predict the lvl2 red invade, zed mid doesn't come. When he finally comes i already had to burn flash. He misses everything and doesnt use ignite against 100hp wukong, THEN gets juked by clone.
Later i spot low hp wukong going for his red. Ping a million times to alert team. Sit in their jungle waiting for him for 10+ seconds. Kill him. Enemy bot+midlane surround and kill me, my bot and mid have their thumbs up their butts. Didn't follow, didn't push, probably never knew anything was happening.
Fast forward, premade bot gets trashed 2v2 against randoms, i try to help mid but he fails to all in 3 times (didn't ult) and misses the kills by 50-200hp. Promo failed again,
6th promo in a row. FML.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
March 21 2014 19:12 GMT
#10912
--- Nuked ---
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-22 07:08:11
March 22 2014 01:09 GMT
#10913
I had a Vi that refused to ult a Twitch when I was Jax and if she ulted him he was dead. Instead she'd save it for like a minute, then ult some random person like Nocturne or Nami when the fight was over and most of us were dead. So infuriating, I had pinks to follow up and kill the Twitch. Her excuse was "Nami is nearby" and other bullshit arguments like "you were too deep" (true occasionally, but not when it counted). JUST USE YOUR ULT BITCH AN EXTRA SECOND OF ME VS TWITCH MEANS HE'S DEAD AND THEY HAVE NO DAMAGE. No, the stupid cup can't get rid of your ult. She lands a bubble? Who cares, the burst is already down and he's probably not getting away.

This is a Twitch that started 7-0 and I had to sit and eat all of his bullshit because Vi wasn't taking advantage of good opportunities to initiate. She also had a chance to straight up end the game because she was 1v1 against a Poppy with nexus left and she ran away instead of going "gee, this Poppy has like 60 cs and two items, she can't kill me." Others could have prevented recalls on the enemy team. Never been so mad in a game before.

Other instances of retardedness:

1. I stunned Twitch near dragon in a major fight. Vi could followup with her ult (she was literally on top of him), she doesn't. He flashes over the wall. Instead of a resounding victory, we lose the fight. Twitch gets away. Uses it on Nocturne? after the fight is essentially over and everyone on our team is scattered or dead.
2. I can't even remember them all, there were just too freaking many.

I've never seen a jungler go "hey, the enemy ADC is almost dead and they're 90% of their teams damage... I should save ult so the followup fight is easier" and just shrug their shoulders and let the stupid rat walk away. Yeah, your high KDA really matters, because you're letting the dude doing all the dirty work die and then lose objectives. UGH.

Also- Poppy averaged about 2 cs per minute and we still lost. This is like the 3rd or 4th time this week I've trashed my top lane opponent this badly and we still lose because my team is brain dead when team fights roll around.
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
March 22 2014 07:28 GMT
#10914
Sigh. Placement matches are hell on a smurf. It reminds me of leveling up a smurf in normal games where you have Level 14 player Vaynes with 240 cs at 20 minutes in mid.

You get a mix of the new people that don't know what they are doing, and skilled players that just see this as a formality. I'm well aware I'm not that skilled. Maybe only top 30%, but I want to improve.

Easy bot lane. New Leona and Jinx, vs my Twitch and a Karma. Despite my Karma starting Sapphire crystal, CS is even. SHe has a bad habit of auto attacking and nuking creeps, so the enemy has absolutely no reason to fear her, but does a good counter engage on the one time Leona actually gets her intiation on me with a quick shield on me/stun on Leona. Of course, uses that to run away, not kill them since Jinx was always out of position, but it's something. Their Lee Sin is clearly extremely skilled, and of course, 0 wards placed on map by my support Karma.

Just such a shame. The Karma clearly had no idea what she was doing. At all. Never followed instructions when I asked for wards, to not push the lane, or to harass. Just did her own derp thing while a skilled lee sin ate up the entire team and I had to deal with what was nearly a 2v1 lane. I guess Riot has no way of telling when they are placing retards with people that have some idea what to do.

Twitch only Smurf, 4-0 start, now 4-5. 3 troll games, and 2 games with people not trolling, just simply playing like they purchased their account. It feels so much like I'm playing Dota 2 with how imbalanced the game plays right now. That is not a good thing. (Anyone who plays Dota 2 knows the retard rules)
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
March 22 2014 19:02 GMT
#10915
I had someone ragequit while we were winning. We were up in kills, towers, and gold, but Thresh was having a miserable time because LeBlanc kept picking him off so his KDA was really bad. So he just ragequit and of course we lost.

I've realized that in situations like these, I automatically assume that the culprit is some young kid because the alternative is too terrifying to think about.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
san-tokie
Profile Joined May 2007
Korea (South)185 Posts
March 23 2014 01:09 GMT
#10916
Just played a game with this fine human being.

[image loading]

"don't ever tell an 42 year old adult what to do again"

You know a game is good when it makes grown men suffer complete mental and emotional break downs.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
March 23 2014 18:31 GMT
#10917
I'm pretty sure this thread gives cancer
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
March 23 2014 18:52 GMT
#10918
On March 24 2014 03:31 The_Unseen wrote:
I'm pretty sure this thread gives cancer


So stop trying to get cancer and come duo :D
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
March 23 2014 18:56 GMT
#10919
I'm kinda busy trying to prepare for my exams which start tomorrow
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
March 23 2014 19:11 GMT
#10920
On March 24 2014 03:56 The_Unseen wrote:
I'm kinda busy trying to prepare for my exams which start tomorrow


Then stop trying to get cancer and plz go ace your exams
Prev 1 544 545 546 547 548 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
Nina 93
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17735
Soulkey 202
White-Ra 195
Mini 164
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever249
League of Legends
Doublelift3026
Counter-Strike
fl0m1323
C9.Mang0176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4958
Khaldor1833
Liquid`Hasu1254
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g5527
ArmadaUGS2957
shahzam500
Pyrionflax159
ZombieGrub79
Mew2King64
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• HerbMon 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1323
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 20m
OSC
15h 20m
Stellar Fest
15h 20m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.