• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8285 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 548

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 546 547 548 549 550 687 Next
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
March 29 2014 03:52 GMT
#10941
Well, failed my first promo series to plat. Started 2-0 with those 2 games being stomps. Game 3 someone on my team first picks Mundo and loses to a top Gragas really badly (gold 5 with his diamond 5 jungle duo- dude is trying to duel as Mundo at like level 4-5 without hitting a lot of cleavers ahead of time). I picked Galio because I thought Gragas was going mid, got countered hard by a Zed.

Game 4 is against a Ryze top as Olaf. Not a big deal, except our Elise tries to solo Pantheon in the middle of no where, then when I try to clean up the pieces, he had chained his stupid passive well enough that I did almost no damage to him. Elise feeds like crazy the rest of the game, partly because she keeps trying to pick fights with Panth in really stupid situations after already getting obliterated once.

Game 5 I'm against Heimer top as Olaf. I personally got a commanding lead, but our mid Kat is 0-9-1 about 20 minutes in, with about 60 cs. We actually aced them partly based on my strength, but it deteriorated horribly after that (Jarvan and Kat died 2v1 against Heimer, Lucian tried to 1v1 Sivir and got wrecked, and I'm left trying to hold the pieces together with Sona). I don't know what on earth I'm supposed to do when our mid is 0-9-0, with 2 cs a minute.

I suppose there's always next time, but that was ridiculously demoralizing.
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-29 06:47:49
March 29 2014 06:36 GMT
#10942
Tried two more games today, g1 our top jax died 4 (FOUR!) times pre 6 to a tryndamere, I'm twisted fate middle, by the time I get ult trynd is level 8 and jax is level 4. Our bot refuses to do anything but shove the enemy bot totally under tower, making it basically impossible to gank for them, and our jungler is raging and refusing to gank anything. We finally try and group around level 11, but the level 16 trynd comes and kills four of us on his own, and their team finish up and end.

g2 Our top laner is the same guy who was jungling last game. He goes full damage gp top, dies level 1 to their irelia, and decides that "fuck this game, all i get are trolls, i'm trolling." and proceeds to go 0-5 in lane. I tried roaming bot to get a kill level 5, and managed to get a kill on their caitlyn, while i'm doing that (as in he dives while i'm in bot tri bush) our lee ganks middle, tower dives, dies, then starts flaming me for leaving lane, and refuses to help anyone ever again for the rest of the game. Two members of the team are now intentionally suiicding ever time they see an enemy. The enemy time finally stops laughing and ends.

Thats now 2-7 over the last 3 days, what the fuck are you meant to do...
I mean I've had bad streaks before, but there's always been games where I was missing opportunities to save it. These games have literally all either been one person hardcore trolling (so it's basically a 6v4) or someone throwing the game so hard and early that the only thing I can do is hope the other team throws equally hard, and they don't.
scrubtastic
Profile Joined May 2009
1166 Posts
March 29 2014 09:26 GMT
#10943
dear assholes who don't normally play support

speak the fuck up if you are bad at support

i will happily swap from adc/mid to support

i don't wanna see sona who maxes heal and only pokes when she will eat half her HP bar in return
i don't wanna see blitz being picked into leona, i don't wanna see leona being hooked into me while you miss all hooks on jinx, and i definitely don't want the fed, full HP nasus hooked into me

thx
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 29 2014 09:55 GMT
#10944
I think I'm done with soloq. I can't deal with people that go into 4v5 teamfights despite multiple pings to back off because the adc is taking wraiths 30+ minutes into the game anymore.
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-29 15:03:51
March 29 2014 14:51 GMT
#10945
Ok, i'm done.
Tried 4 final games today, won the first game, I played zed, all lanes went evenish, we grouped and took a few towers and won. Nothing special, other then it being the second game out of the last ~12 where there wasn't someone actively trying to throw it for the team... Then had a game with a troll, who suicided constantly. A game with a leblanc mid, his first ranked leblanc game. He went 0-3 in lane pre level 7-8, (against a, wait for it... Nidalee) then tried roaming, where he managed to die 3 more times suiciding into towers to "dive", then flamed everyone while farming jungle. We were winning bot by ~30 cs and a kill when he started coming down, but him baiting both of us into a tower dive, lost the only lane which was winning. segue into mid top and jungle getting into a flame war and all running solo constantly,, and yeah...

Then finally this happened...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Which I think perfectly sums up how my week has gone. (I was 9-1-3 a few teamfights earlier, but the other team realised that if they completely ignored my team, and vi ulted + leona ulted me, they'd win the teamfights.)

I'm fucking done with ranked for the next week, Tired of this absolute bullshit. 3-10 over 13 games, and I don't normally blame anyone but myself for not carrying, but these were fucking uncarriable for anyone who isn't mid diamond+ in skill, and just dumpsters their lane opponent by forcing kills every few levels... and they're at fucking gold 1-2 mmr.
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
March 29 2014 15:43 GMT
#10946
OMDFGF

5 v 1

ONLY LEE

BETTER PUSHTOP

ISNTEAD OF WININNG

THENT RY AND TAKE TOPL:ANE

AND ALL DIE

GIVE BARON

LOSE GAME

WWSOIUETYHIPWU$BRYPI:WU$N{G
}
@miicah88
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
March 29 2014 18:03 GMT
#10947
Why the hell do people in queue talk about pick order when we have first pick and 2+3 both want mid. There is no pick order when you pick at the same goddamn time.
HOLY CHECK!
Gelenn
Profile Joined April 2011
United States87 Posts
March 29 2014 19:30 GMT
#10948
On March 30 2014 03:03 Lonyo wrote:
Why the hell do people in queue talk about pick order when we have first pick and 2+3 both want mid. There is no pick order when you pick at the same goddamn time.


Higher in order still has preference, even if they pick at the "same time"
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
March 29 2014 19:30 GMT
#10949
--- Nuked ---
Cheap0
Profile Joined July 2012
United States540 Posts
March 29 2014 21:47 GMT
#10950
With two picking at the same time, pick order ends up being a courtesy, unfortunately. If you pick after someone and try to take something that's already picked, then you're trolling, but if you pick at the same time as someone and, even as the lower pick, lock in something, then the other guy can still pick around you (and should, if he's a good teammate). It's a dick move, though.
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-29 22:21:26
March 29 2014 22:21 GMT
#10951
Player #3 said mid, player #2 then said mid, and said that because of pick order they should get mid, even though their picks open at the same time.
#2 obviously instalocked. Then #3 just didn't pick and just let the game time out.
HOLY CHECK!
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
March 30 2014 03:41 GMT
#10952
On March 30 2014 07:21 Lonyo wrote:
Player #3 said mid, player #2 then said mid, and said that because of pick order they should get mid, even though their picks open at the same time.
#2 obviously instalocked. Then #3 just didn't pick and just let the game time out.


That is how pick order works. Sure #2 could be nice and let #3 mid, but he is a 'higher' pick (lol random order) and entitled to pick mid.
@miicah88
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-30 05:00:26
March 30 2014 04:57 GMT
#10953
--- Nuked ---
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-30 10:14:23
March 30 2014 10:08 GMT
#10954
I get a Shaco in every game. My team? Has no idea what the eff they're doing, game is effectively a 4v5. Enemy team? 20-6-20, split push god that wins the game by being an obnoxious prick.

Had a game where we had Mundo/Vayne against a Shaco team. We lose cuz my team decides contesting a baron when all the inhibs turrets are down and its obviously a ploy to give Shaco room to kill inhibs is a good idea. Like really, we have a Kha'zix and you need to send everyone down to stop it when Shaco isn't even there? Uuuggh.

I think we must have popped 20 GAs this game too.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
March 31 2014 03:55 GMT
#10955
--- Nuked ---
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
March 31 2014 04:17 GMT
#10956
I hate junglers who build full damage when we need them to get tanky. We have rumble top/gragas mid (me) and zil/cait bot, so our xin in his infinite wisdom rushes yoummus trinity then wonders why fizz and sivir pop him every fight.
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
March 31 2014 10:58 GMT
#10957
Also hate the large amount of non-english speaking players on Oce that are toxic as all hell, I'll be honest I make snide comments sometimes when we are a long way behind but so sick of reading 'fu;;ck your mother' when I tell them not to build a mejais on 1/6 Lux.
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-31 15:06:07
March 31 2014 14:56 GMT
#10958
So, I'm playing one ranked game every few days, trying to wait out the retarded streak, without throwing games from being on tilt.

Here was todays attempt.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
She dies 3 times pre 6, says we're all retarded polaks and quits. I was 4-0-1, leona was 1-1-3 at the time she quit, but they grouped as five and kata was just oneshotting our team, we had 3-4 close teamfights around level 10-11, but trundle got caught alone twice and they managed to get inhib/end off those.


I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I've gone from ranked stats of 82-80 (around plat 4) to now being 86-96. Out of these 20 games, I've had someone either intentionally troll, (say they're trolling, buy troll items and suicide,) or just afk in 12 of them. Had a lane go a minimum of 0-4 pre 6, and then continously die solo, refuse to group and flame everyone, 6 times. And had a normal team 2 times.

I think I'm actually getting near being demoted to gold now, I'm hitting gold 4 people in ranked, I've have managed to win a 4v5, and a game where both other lanes went 0-3/0-4 in lane. Everyone in these games is terrible and even when both other lanes lose horribly it's pretty easy to carry a 5v5, but I'm still barely not able to carry the 4v5/4v6 games. Maybe a few more losses and I'll be far enough down to do that.

I didn't even know this was possible, I'm just glad I've actually been keeping small notes on each game (I normally make a few notes on what i did wrong and should try to fix after each game) or I'd think I was going crazy. >.>.>

Have any of you ever had a streak this bad? How the hell did you motivate yourself to get out of it again?
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
March 31 2014 15:58 GMT
#10959
On March 31 2014 23:56 killerdog wrote:
So, I'm playing one ranked game every few days, trying to wait out the retarded streak, without throwing games from being on tilt.

Here was todays attempt.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
She dies 3 times pre 6, says we're all retarded polaks and quits. I was 4-0-1, leona was 1-1-3 at the time she quit, but they grouped as five and kata was just oneshotting our team, we had 3-4 close teamfights around level 10-11, but trundle got caught alone twice and they managed to get inhib/end off those.


I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I've gone from ranked stats of 82-80 (around plat 4) to now being 86-96. Out of these 20 games, I've had someone either intentionally troll, (say they're trolling, buy troll items and suicide,) or just afk in 12 of them. Had a lane go a minimum of 0-4 pre 6, and then continously die solo, refuse to group and flame everyone, 6 times. And had a normal team 2 times.

I think I'm actually getting near being demoted to gold now, I'm hitting gold 4 people in ranked, I've have managed to win a 4v5, and a game where both other lanes went 0-3/0-4 in lane. Everyone in these games is terrible and even when both other lanes lose horribly it's pretty easy to carry a 5v5, but I'm still barely not able to carry the 4v5/4v6 games. Maybe a few more losses and I'll be far enough down to do that.

I didn't even know this was possible, I'm just glad I've actually been keeping small notes on each game (I normally make a few notes on what i did wrong and should try to fix after each game) or I'd think I was going crazy. >.>.>

Have any of you ever had a streak this bad? How the hell did you motivate yourself to get out of it again?

Wanna duo? I carry all these noobs with my Eve. Last game 1/3 top, 1/4 mid, 2/5 combined botlane npnp.
Ofcourse the two games before those were 4v5's, but oh well.
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
March 31 2014 17:14 GMT
#10960
Go duo with me instead, I need to hit Plat.
Prev 1 546 547 548 549 550 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 633
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
CosmosSc2 52
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 45
BRAT_OK 30
Codebar 11
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39860
Jaedong 1403
Hyuk 1296
Soma 618
Mini 555
BeSt 462
Horang2 420
Larva 345
Rush 303
Soulkey 292
[ Show more ]
ZerO 206
Snow 197
hero 78
Dewaltoss 66
Liquid`Ret 57
Free 54
Mind 50
Killer 36
sorry 30
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 26
Rock 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 19
Trap 18
Dota 2
qojqva1779
Dendi725
Counter-Strike
Fnx 769
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby1823
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1826
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli452
ceh9320
KnowMe117
QueenE87
Trikslyr41
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)15
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1889
• TFBlade875
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 4m
OSC
20h 4m
Stellar Fest
20h 4m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.