• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11219 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 544

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 542 543 544 545 546 687 Next
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
March 13 2014 01:46 GMT
#10861
67 min loss to AP shaco support, rito pls fix invisible champs
@miicah88
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 05:43:26
March 13 2014 05:40 GMT
#10862
Fuck lee sin jungles. Every single lee sin jungle below challenger elo sucks fucking balls. The champion doesn't scale well into late game and in games where teams don't know how to end because they are retarded it makes him even worse. Even Theoddsone a pro gamer doesn't play lee sin, why? because he knows its beyond his skill cap, but so many fucking junglers at plat want to go lee sin and just fucking miss q's and blow, but hey I guess they are better than a progamer in their own mind. Fucking lee sin misses his smite and lets baron get stolen, misses q in bot lane then walks into tower and feeds adc double buff. Guess what if you aren't fucking challenger you fucking suck at lee sin, you might have a good game on him once in awhile but if you aren't korean, odds are 100% you are f ucking playing him below his max potential and just playing a useless jungle compared to some faceroll jungle that is super powerful like wukong or something. They never make any insec plays in team fights that are amazing, it happens maybe like once a game every 10 games where I see a leesin do something amazing in a team fight and it's usually just luck, the rest its just fail fail fail useless pos champion played by some retard white dude with a 1:1 kda or worse that thinks hes good and just goes 50% winrate hoping to get carried.
lterav
Profile Joined February 2014
16 Posts
March 13 2014 20:06 GMT
#10863
I've never been suicidal in my life but I think this game and it's people make me just want to end it all now.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
March 13 2014 21:44 GMT
#10864
On March 14 2014 05:06 lterav wrote:
I've never been suicidal in my life but I think this game and it's people make me just want to end it all now.

I hope this is ahq.Promise satire, if not theres more in the world than just league bro
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Yezzus
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
United States2318 Posts
March 13 2014 23:00 GMT
#10865
On March 14 2014 05:06 lterav wrote:
I've never been suicidal in my life but I think this game and it's people make me just want to end it all now.

lo
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
March 14 2014 04:05 GMT
#10866
--- Nuked ---
Shottaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom414 Posts
March 14 2014 12:11 GMT
#10867
Server issues in EU west, seems like whenever I get home from work and want to play a game it's down.

A group are claiming responsibility saying it's an intentional DDoS.
Praise the sun! \o/
snow2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2073 Posts
March 14 2014 15:09 GMT
#10868
On March 11 2014 03:24 Alaric wrote:
I'd like not to get focused by the enemy minions for no reason (2 melee minions of mine standing between us, not auto-ing the enemy champion myself) and take 150 free damage that get me killed at level 2 when Morgana hits a lucky binding and all-ins me.
Thanks.

lawl

if i ever figure out why enemy minions chase me to the ends of the world (or to their towerly demise at least) while the other guys MAYBE get hit ONCE if they auto me in lane, i'll instantly win all my top and ad games.
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
March 14 2014 19:09 GMT
#10869
Jax is a fucking retarded piece of cunt champion and whoever created and played him needs to come to harm.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
March 15 2014 03:00 GMT
#10870
--- Nuked ---
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 03:54:13
March 15 2014 03:54 GMT
#10871
Feast enemy champ with red indicator

Champ survives with 1 hp

What
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
scrubtastic
Profile Joined May 2009
1166 Posts
March 15 2014 03:55 GMT
#10872
when you pick support,

plz buy wards and a sightstone instead of rushing deathcap

if you had bought one,

we probably would not have a fed fiddlesticks laughing at our corpses

thanks,
your ADC
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
March 15 2014 04:38 GMT
#10873
On March 15 2014 12:00 krndandaman wrote:
just got out of the most retarded ranked game ever.

we won, but it was the epitome of soloq and the players on both team were absolutely terrible.
awful mechanics, REALLY awful game sense, 0 vision. I thought it was a bronze normals game.

level 1 we have 5 kills each on both sides, players just running into each other's jungles like idiots.
our renek is 10/10 against darius within the first 10 minutes. what the actual fuck.

35 minute game had total 90 kills. was so stupid lol

Lol I had a game like that a day ago too, both sides just playing bad doing stupid shit, mid inhib down and whole team wants to push mid when we can get top or bot towers. It's like high plat/ diamond V elo and it seriously feels like a silver game. Was some really high death/ kill count.
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
March 15 2014 09:21 GMT
#10874
On March 15 2014 12:54 ticklishmusic wrote:
Feast enemy champ with red indicator

Champ survives with 1 hp

What


HP regen 2 stronk
@miicah88
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
March 15 2014 10:38 GMT
#10875
Sigh. Start a game, fairly even lane, Karma wants to be aggressive, our jungle comes in, 2-1 trade. Good enough. Creeps were pushing to our side, can easily hold the lane and deny all sorts of farm. I can heal off lane, get 15+ cs ahead.

Jungle Xin begins to push the lane. Not hard. Just takes that 15 minion lead from me and leaves the lane safe for them to hold. Well, not the end of the world, I'm ahead. So I buy, come back with an item advantage.

Then... lag spikes. Not ping spikes. Just kicked from the server for 20 seconds or so, your last command better have been hide at the tower. So, next fight is a 3v3, goes 2-2. Not bad. Then lag spike after lag spike. I can't farm. I can't fight. Sivir gets a BF on me. More lag spikes, I die twice. Now I can't lane or farm, and am lagging.

Naturally, this leads to Sivir snowballing like hell and I threw it. Ended up 1-10-9 because in most fights, I either had 1 second or 10 second delays on what was going on. Somehow, despite this game being my fault, I still outdamaged our mid fizz by double.. Apparently, I was the only one spiking, despite earlier games where everyone was.

This would have been a good game, I like playing against intelligent opponents. Instead, once they got ahead due to my lag, my Super Aggro Karma disappeared. Nami + sivir = Sad Caitlyn. Lag = sad caitlyn. This would have been an awesome game, but the server fucked me, and their bot lane were their best players by far.
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
March 15 2014 15:05 GMT
#10876
Im more mad at the Chinese lol system than anything else tbh. I play normals. I play alone, not with friends, not with A friend.
I load in game and I see our Leblanc support with a challenger border. Im in plat with 60+% win rate so this is mehish. Normals are normal. Diamonds are usual and once every couple games I get a challenger no problem.

Then the loading screen disappears and the first thing Leblanc says is "Is this normal or ranked because those I feel like Im playing ranked". We ask why. Leblanc proceeds to tell us that the opponents are all top challengers, in fact, the mid lane orianna happens to be rank 1 with 70+% winrate. Oh fck. Im practicing jungling with Vi. Opponent is Lee sin. I start top side and start blue. I ask my top lane to ward my red for me cuz im 110% sure Im gonna get hit in the face with a Lee Sin Q when I go do my reds. He didnt ward. I died. In fact, I proceed to get raped the entire game. In fact, this is the first time my kda goes into numbers that low.

Im ok with playing vs strong opponents but sometimes when you play against opponents of this level, the rape you receive doesnt exactly translate well into "training".

Not cool
Stop procrastinating
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-15 23:29:37
March 15 2014 21:44 GMT
#10877
--- Nuked ---
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-16 00:31:51
March 15 2014 23:07 GMT
#10878
dont post here usually but well... who freaking surrenders 20 minutes into an aram when your within 7 kills. the game was still perfectly winnable. although to be fair their builds were horrible. and why the heck do you go thornmail first on rammus when they only have 1 aa based champion. and I don't think I saw Lulu use an ulti all game. fml. then jax and rammus kept outrunning the whole team and getting kited forever. jax was like 2/7 and missed a ton of easy stuns

played another game and holy fk people are bad. Jarvin against 5 ap team decides to build sunfire into hydray cleaver when we didn't have any tanks other than him. had he just gone like visage into Banshees veil we prob would have won easily.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-16 05:52:35
March 16 2014 00:44 GMT
#10879
--- Nuked ---
scrubtastic
Profile Joined May 2009
1166 Posts
March 16 2014 07:10 GMT
#10880
anivia support

really

negative utility walls, me being baited into terrible fights, too much lost CS due to all the fucking AoE, fed the enemy lucian, all while telling us that the champion is fine at support

congrats on earning a spot on my instadodge list

gimme the dcap rushing nidalee back
Prev 1 542 543 544 545 546 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 613
IntoTheiNu 605
SteadfastSC438
Rex89
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
UpATreeSC 135
Rex 89
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 53
JuggernautJason20
MindelVK 14
Codebar 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40371
Jaedong 955
Soma 950
Hyuk 732
Mini 654
Larva 388
BeSt 385
Rush 349
ZerO 272
Soulkey 242
[ Show more ]
Snow 165
Dewaltoss 95
hero 84
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
Killer 27
yabsab 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 22
Shine 21
Trap 15
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
qojqva1152
Dendi861
Counter-Strike
fl0m769
Fnx 768
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3871
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1774
Liquid`Hasu512
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1593
ceh9458
byalli452
B2W.Neo440
KnowMe129
QueenE85
Chillindude81
Trikslyr39
Railgan23
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 8
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4046
League of Legends
• TFBlade1048
Other Games
• imaqtpie851
• Shiphtur336
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 17m
OSC
19h 17m
Stellar Fest
19h 17m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.