• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:35
CEST 09:35
KST 16:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9164 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 542

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 540 541 542 543 544 687 Next
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
March 06 2014 03:49 GMT
#10821
--- Nuked ---
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
March 06 2014 10:56 GMT
#10822
Lose game because our mid keeps DC:ing all the time, connects, runs to lane, dc:s and dies, and repeats the process.

Wait couple of minutes before joining queue again.

Get the same guy on my team. His connection is still shit.

schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
March 06 2014 14:16 GMT
#10823
Three dc's in last seven games, and in another I randomly get 300 ping and it costs us the game. My only two wins today were on Jayce . Also a big fuck you to the ryze who d/cs for five minutes then shit talks our team like it wasn't the dc that made us lose.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
March 08 2014 04:33 GMT
#10824
I can't tell if I'm actually bad now or if having herky jerky ping just makes it feel that way. I think fewer than 30% of my games have been played on a ping that I would consider halfway decent.
scrubtastic
Profile Joined May 2009
1166 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-08 07:29:46
March 08 2014 07:28 GMT
#10825
how many fucking DCs am I going to have tonight

if the enemy team DCs, our team DCs more

current for tonight:

1 4v5 for a whole 20 mins
1 4v4 for 5 mins and then the other team's jungle comes online while ours never does
1 4v5 for first 10 mins then enter level 1 rengar who proceeds to do fuck all
1 5v5 except that our lulu mid is laggy as fuck, feeds mid LB and then DCs right before an important teamfight

fuck this game
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
March 09 2014 05:07 GMT
#10826
who knew you weren't supposed to splitpush with ashe while they have a leblanc, wukong, and tp nasus?!?!?!?!?!

and she defends herself by saying "most gold for a reason", while being 3/11

ffffffffffffffffff
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2014 08:28 GMT
#10827
Champ select, a guy claims he's going to feed. His turn to pick. Revive/TP Zilean. Instadodge.

I have to wait 5 minutes to queue again for not wanting to lose LP for no fucking reason.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 09 2014 09:06 GMT
#10828
Queue for next game, Renekton goes 1-9 vs Lee Sin in lane and Lee goes full damage, able to 2-shot Cait by 20 minutes.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Writer@WriterYamato
lterav
Profile Joined February 2014
16 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 12:43:21
March 09 2014 12:43 GMT
#10829
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


what do i have to do to win in this game
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
March 09 2014 18:54 GMT
#10830
On March 09 2014 17:28 yamato77 wrote:
Champ select, a guy claims he's going to feed. His turn to pick. Revive/TP Zilean. Instadodge.

I have to wait 5 minutes to queue again for not wanting to lose LP for no fucking reason.

You don't lose LP for dodging at champ select?
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
March 09 2014 18:58 GMT
#10831
On March 09 2014 21:43 lterav wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


what do i have to do to win in this game


Not be MF?

Shes not terrible, but shes not the strongest ADC, and is more support for your team in just weakening their entire team with ult.

Jinx/Lucian/Tristana can carry MUCH harder then MF if they get that far ahead. Tristana in particular can 1v5 at 6 items vs some teamcomps.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 09 2014 20:26 GMT
#10832
Winning isn't worth it anymore. I try hard I get trolls, I troll I get more trolls, I take support I get akali top how goes smite cleanse. It's almost to the point where I don't enjoy playing because I watch people do such retarded game throwing things over and over and it doesnt make sense that these players made it to gold.

Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
March 09 2014 23:16 GMT
#10833
On March 10 2014 03:54 Nibbler89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2014 17:28 yamato77 wrote:
Champ select, a guy claims he's going to feed. His turn to pick. Revive/TP Zilean. Instadodge.

I have to wait 5 minutes to queue again for not wanting to lose LP for no fucking reason.

You don't lose LP for dodging at champ select?


Pretty sure you lose like 3 or 5 LP.

Also I'm not sure how I manage to lose a game where all lanes (and the jungle) crush hard. Some players just have no idea what to do past 20mins.
@miicah88
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
March 09 2014 23:21 GMT
#10834
Ashe has 56 cs at 24 minutes.

56

cs

24

minutes.

FML, even thresh cant carry that sort of bad. At least lee was good, but still so fucking heavy.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
March 10 2014 00:34 GMT
#10835
I dont understand this season. I just dont get it.

I falling so so hard, and I just dont even know what my niche is anymore. Dont know what I am good at, dont know how to carry, dont know what the hells going on. Was Plat 2 last season, now I silver 4. I just like... forgot how to play the game or something. My mechanics way better than all those at this elo, I lane better, fight better, support better, ward better, watch the map better, make better calls...

I just like can't carry anymore. Just keep on losing and losing and losing. Something like 6-44 in ranked this season.

I dont even..

I just bad.

QQ.
Yezzus
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
United States2318 Posts
March 10 2014 01:02 GMT
#10836
On March 10 2014 09:34 iCanada wrote:
I dont understand this season. I just dont get it.

I falling so so hard, and I just dont even know what my niche is anymore. Dont know what I am good at, dont know how to carry, dont know what the hells going on. Was Plat 2 last season, now I silver 4. I just like... forgot how to play the game or something. My mechanics way better than all those at this elo, I lane better, fight better, support better, ward better, watch the map better, make better calls...

I just like can't carry anymore. Just keep on losing and losing and losing. Something like 6-44 in ranked this season.

I dont even..

I just bad.

QQ.

I highly doubt you're 6-44 in ranked lol
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
March 10 2014 03:23 GMT
#10837
--- Nuked ---
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2014 08:43 GMT
#10838
This game is giving me cancer.
Writer@WriterYamato
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
March 10 2014 09:29 GMT
#10839
On March 10 2014 03:58 dae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2014 21:43 lterav wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


what do i have to do to win in this game


Not be MF?

Shes not terrible, but shes not the strongest ADC, and is more support for your team in just weakening their entire team with ult.

Jinx/Lucian/Tristana can carry MUCH harder then MF if they get that far ahead. Tristana in particular can 1v5 at 6 items vs some teamcomps.

any adc with 6 items is fine. some slightly better but mf is far from the worst
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
RuskiPanda
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 10:32:43
March 10 2014 10:31 GMT
#10840
On March 10 2014 18:29 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 03:58 dae wrote:
On March 09 2014 21:43 lterav wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


what do i have to do to win in this game


Not be MF?

Shes not terrible, but shes not the strongest ADC, and is more support for your team in just weakening their entire team with ult.

Jinx/Lucian/Tristana can carry MUCH harder then MF if they get that far ahead. Tristana in particular can 1v5 at 6 items vs some teamcomps.

any adc with 6 items is fine. some slightly better but mf is far from the worst

Really? What adc would you rather take MF over? Even Ashe has mid-lategame inititation and Varus has some CC as well. I guess Graves/Corki aren't that hot either but at least they have built in escapes.
Prev 1 540 541 542 543 544 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 583
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor422
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9455
WinterStarcraft398
Happy373
PiGStarcraft243
Sick198
Livibee171
singsing114
olofmeister71
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Stunt513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 25m
Stellar Fest
5h 25m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.