• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War95.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11491 users

$30,000 King of Battles - Playoffs - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
xelnaga_empire
Profile Joined March 2012
627 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-11 20:00:32
October 11 2020 19:59 GMT
#601
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.


For all the games today, Maru went macro. I don't recall Maru doing too many all-ins with proxy raxes, which he is known to do.

I suppose when the game goes to a macro game, there is only so much that preparation can do. Macro games come down to skill in the long run. And pros like Maru have practiced a lot on the maps so they more or less know what to look out for in each map.

On the other hand, analyzing an opponent's habits and play style and using some terrain/quirk on the map to abuse the opponent's habits, and crafting a build specifically for an opponent, comes with preparation. I don't really think Maru had any prepared builds today for his opponents, he just went mostly for macro games and his skill in macro games came through.
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
October 11 2020 19:59 GMT
#602
Maru is so good. Cure looked like he had it a few times throughout the series but Maru defended perfectly. Bit sad we didn't get to see more games but seeing Maru play like this. Wow.
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
October 11 2020 20:02 GMT
#603
On October 12 2020 04:59 xelnaga_empire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.


For all the games today, Maru went macro. I don't recall Maru doing too many all-ins with proxy raxes, which he is known to do.

This is Maru in every tournament. Since his injuries became open he's just been playing defensive on 3-4 bases until he wins.
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
October 11 2020 20:06 GMT
#604
On October 12 2020 05:02 Fango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 04:59 xelnaga_empire wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.


For all the games today, Maru went macro. I don't recall Maru doing too many all-ins with proxy raxes, which he is known to do.

This is Maru in every tournament. Since his injuries became open he's just been playing defensive on 3-4 bases until he wins.


Maru played like this even in 2018. The narrative that he only ever won with aggressive builds and proxies was started by people who wanted to downplay his achievements. He's been the best late game T for years in all matchups.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16102 Posts
October 11 2020 20:09 GMT
#605
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.

I'm not so confident in him (or any T) beating Stats or especially Trap in a TvP currently
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
serendipitous
Profile Joined November 2017
Canada195 Posts
October 11 2020 20:09 GMT
#606
On October 12 2020 05:06 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 05:02 Fango wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:59 xelnaga_empire wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.


For all the games today, Maru went macro. I don't recall Maru doing too many all-ins with proxy raxes, which he is known to do.

This is Maru in every tournament. Since his injuries became open he's just been playing defensive on 3-4 bases until he wins.


Maru played like this even in 2018. The narrative that he only ever won with aggressive builds and proxies was started by people who wanted to downplay his achievements. He's been the best late game T for years in all matchups.

Yeah, while every other terran mindlessly parade pushed Maru would extend games to 50 minutes and win with casters and libs. Even when he proxied a ton most of the games went to long macro ones.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-11 20:12:24
October 11 2020 20:11 GMT
#607
On October 12 2020 05:09 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.

I'm not so confident in him (or any T) beating Stats or especially Trap in a TvP currently


The way Stats looked the other night I don't blame you. I can't theorycraft a single answer to what Trap was doing vs Maru, so it's gonna take someone much more clever than me to figure that out.

Thing is though, I happen to think that Maru is smarter than I am, so I have faith.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
October 11 2020 20:12 GMT
#608
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.

Not sure it’s a translation thing, some difference between how the practice/prepare distinction is transmitted or something.

I’ve heard it a fair few times, actually from Maru himself regarding Stats in his last GSL group.

I can only assume Maru means he didn’t prepare specific counter plans for these various opponents, not that he didn’t prepare/practice full stop.

His current shape seems way too high for him to be light on practice.

Could absolutely believe he’s not prepping specific strats though given his general game plan of late across all matchups is stay alive and defend like a god until he gets to the lategame where he shows his chops.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
ThunderJunk
Profile Joined December 2015
United States741 Posts
October 11 2020 20:16 GMT
#609
To be fair, Cure had just finished a grueling 7 game series against TY before getting a 5 minute break to start all over again with Maru, who watched all the games.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
October 11 2020 20:18 GMT
#610
On October 12 2020 05:11 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 05:09 Charoisaur wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.

I'm not so confident in him (or any T) beating Stats or especially Trap in a TvP currently


The way Stats looked the other night I don't blame you. I can't theorycraft a single answer to what Trap was doing vs Maru, so it's gonna take someone much more clever than me to figure that out.

Thing is though, I happen to think that Maru is smarter than I am, so I have faith.

uThermal broke down a game from that series (from Maru’s POV too) alas not the whole series.

The analysis seemed solid to me at the time, and seems even better with retrospect as Maru was repeating some of the same trends and moves against Parting in their GSL games. For example transitioning to a really technical late game army but he’ll consistently leave 15-25 supply spare for a bio hitsquad that roams to snipe bases but also defends things like runbys so he can keep his really technical and valuable main army in the pivotal map position he wants them. If it dies in his duty he’ll leave the space to remake it.

Probably would have done against Stats too but he died before that real lategame hit.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
October 11 2020 20:19 GMT
#611
On October 12 2020 04:55 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 04:49 swarminfestor wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:33 Xain0n wrote:
So disappointing.

I am extremely sad for Cure, he defeated Reynor twice, Serral and TyT only to lose once more in the grand finals...


It seemed like recently whoever defeated Serral, he got smashed in the final. These happened to Reynor in Blizzcon 2019, Zest in IEM 2020, and now Cure.


Almost as though it doesn't take a tournament winner to smash Serral....

Sorry. Couldn't resist.


I'm laughing. Maru didn't beat Serral, in fact!
It was the opposite before BlizzCon.

The legend says I always speak of Serral but the fact is that you can't resist sticking it into every thread and every conversation; Serral was pretty marginal in my comment, yet that's what you saw.

His successes must really be permanent scars for you elitists.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
October 11 2020 20:25 GMT
#612
On October 12 2020 05:06 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 05:02 Fango wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:59 xelnaga_empire wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.


For all the games today, Maru went macro. I don't recall Maru doing too many all-ins with proxy raxes, which he is known to do.

This is Maru in every tournament. Since his injuries became open he's just been playing defensive on 3-4 bases until he wins.


Maru played like this even in 2018. The narrative that he only ever won with aggressive builds and proxies was started by people who wanted to downplay his achievements. He's been the best late game T for years in all matchups.

Yeah he often played such style. He just started proxying A LOT in TvP when it was good and midgame/lategame were very difficult / not optimal ; and in TvZ 2rax as macro isn't allin, I didn't see him do 3rax (which is allin) very often, if at all.

I'm very happy Maru won, didn't catch the games from the finals but still impressive. Hopefully he can get that 5th GSL
WriterMaru
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
October 11 2020 20:31 GMT
#613
On October 12 2020 05:09 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.

I'm not so confident in him (or any T) beating Stats or especially Trap in a TvP currently


It would really be time for a Protoss to win Code S.
HugoBallzak
Profile Joined November 2015
700 Posts
October 11 2020 20:32 GMT
#614
On October 12 2020 05:19 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 04:55 Vindicare605 wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:49 swarminfestor wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:33 Xain0n wrote:
So disappointing.

I am extremely sad for Cure, he defeated Reynor twice, Serral and TyT only to lose once more in the grand finals...


It seemed like recently whoever defeated Serral, he got smashed in the final. These happened to Reynor in Blizzcon 2019, Zest in IEM 2020, and now Cure.


Almost as though it doesn't take a tournament winner to smash Serral....

Sorry. Couldn't resist.


I'm laughing. Maru didn't beat Serral, in fact!
It was the opposite before BlizzCon.

The legend says I always speak of Serral but the fact is that you can't resist sticking it into every thread and every conversation; Serral was pretty marginal in my comment, yet that's what you saw.

His successes must really be permanent scars for you elitists.


Maru didn't have to beat Serral because Serral got completely smashed in the quarterfinals. Not Maru's fault.
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-11 20:52:10
October 11 2020 20:50 GMT
#615
On October 12 2020 05:32 HugoBallzak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 05:19 Xain0n wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:55 Vindicare605 wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:49 swarminfestor wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:33 Xain0n wrote:
So disappointing.

I am extremely sad for Cure, he defeated Reynor twice, Serral and TyT only to lose once more in the grand finals...


It seemed like recently whoever defeated Serral, he got smashed in the final. These happened to Reynor in Blizzcon 2019, Zest in IEM 2020, and now Cure.


Almost as though it doesn't take a tournament winner to smash Serral....

Sorry. Couldn't resist.


I'm laughing. Maru didn't beat Serral, in fact!
It was the opposite before BlizzCon.

The legend says I always speak of Serral but the fact is that you can't resist sticking it into every thread and every conversation; Serral was pretty marginal in my comment, yet that's what you saw.

His successes must really be permanent scars for you elitists.


Maru didn't have to beat Serral because Serral got completely smashed in the quarterfinals. Not Maru's fault.


You completely missed the point, didn't you?

Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-11 21:36:38
October 11 2020 21:36 GMT
#616
On October 12 2020 05:06 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 05:02 Fango wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:59 xelnaga_empire wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
If Maru is telling the truth and he didn't prepare at all for this tournament. I'd say that says some good things about how on form he is for GSL's Ro8. He has his work cut out for him with the bracket that he has, but if he plays better than this tournament with preparation I'd say he has a good chance of going after that coveted G5L trophy.


For all the games today, Maru went macro. I don't recall Maru doing too many all-ins with proxy raxes, which he is known to do.

This is Maru in every tournament. Since his injuries became open he's just been playing defensive on 3-4 bases until he wins.


Maru played like this even in 2018. The narrative that he only ever won with aggressive builds and proxies was started by people who wanted to downplay his achievements. He's been the best late game T for years in all matchups.

Maru has played like this forever, it's just rarely every game. 2018 was a fair mix of lategames, timings, and proxies.
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-11 23:31:10
October 11 2020 22:31 GMT
#617
On October 12 2020 05:19 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 04:55 Vindicare605 wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:49 swarminfestor wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:33 Xain0n wrote:
So disappointing.

I am extremely sad for Cure, he defeated Reynor twice, Serral and TyT only to lose once more in the grand finals...


It seemed like recently whoever defeated Serral, he got smashed in the final. These happened to Reynor in Blizzcon 2019, Zest in IEM 2020, and now Cure.


Almost as though it doesn't take a tournament winner to smash Serral....

Sorry. Couldn't resist.


I'm laughing. Maru didn't beat Serral, in fact!
It was the opposite before BlizzCon.

The legend says I always speak of Serral but the fact is that you can't resist sticking it into every thread and every conversation; Serral was pretty marginal in my comment, yet that's what you saw.

His successes must really be permanent scars for you elitists.


So what's your justification this time? Is Cure the new best in the world like you were hyping Clem to be just only a couple days ago?

Isn't it just about time you learned to accept that your lord and savior is mortal?

What I find funny is that you're equating my responses about Serral to his achievements instead of what is more obvious. My responses are in response to his rabid fans, like you who can't help but jump in EVERY TIME his name is mentioned.

I checked, Xainon you didn't post a single thing in this thread until I mentioned Serral and you could not RESIST defending him when even in my post I mentioned that it was a light hearted joke.

You really can't help yourself. It's no wonder that people want to tempt you into responding, it's way too easy.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
October 11 2020 22:50 GMT
#618
On October 12 2020 07:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 05:19 Xain0n wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:55 Vindicare605 wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:49 swarminfestor wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:33 Xain0n wrote:
So disappointing.

I am extremely sad for Cure, he defeated Reynor twice, Serral and TyT only to lose once more in the grand finals...


It seemed like recently whoever defeated Serral, he got smashed in the final. These happened to Reynor in Blizzcon 2019, Zest in IEM 2020, and now Cure.


Almost as though it doesn't take a tournament winner to smash Serral....

Sorry. Couldn't resist.


I'm laughing. Maru didn't beat Serral, in fact!
It was the opposite before BlizzCon.

The legend says I always speak of Serral but the fact is that you can't resist sticking it into every thread and every conversation; Serral was pretty marginal in my comment, yet that's what you saw.

His successes must really be permanent scars for you elitists.


So what's your justification this time? Is Cure the new best in the world like you were hyping Clem to be just only a couple days ago?

Isn't it just about time you learned to accept that your lord and savior is mortal?

What I find funny is that you're equating my responses about Serral to his achievements instead of what is more obvious. My responses are in response to his rabid fans, like you who can't help but jump in EVERY TIME his name is mentioned.

I checked, Xianon you didn't post a single thing in this thread until I mentioned Serral and you could not RESIST defending him when even in my post I mentioned that it was a light hearted joke.

You really can't help yourself. It's no wonder that people want to tempt you into responding, it's way too easy.

What I hate the most is - look at his reply. He's defending Serral like you said that Maru had beaten him while the joke is about the fact Maru failed at it. And then he throws in random Blizzcon fact. Also stop being the bad person and adding Serral into it (while again, you reacted on a post mentioning him).

Like WTF? I don't know, it triggers me
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
October 12 2020 00:05 GMT
#619
On October 12 2020 07:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2020 05:19 Xain0n wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:55 Vindicare605 wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:49 swarminfestor wrote:
On October 12 2020 04:33 Xain0n wrote:
So disappointing.

I am extremely sad for Cure, he defeated Reynor twice, Serral and TyT only to lose once more in the grand finals...


It seemed like recently whoever defeated Serral, he got smashed in the final. These happened to Reynor in Blizzcon 2019, Zest in IEM 2020, and now Cure.


Almost as though it doesn't take a tournament winner to smash Serral....

Sorry. Couldn't resist.


I'm laughing. Maru didn't beat Serral, in fact!
It was the opposite before BlizzCon.

The legend says I always speak of Serral but the fact is that you can't resist sticking it into every thread and every conversation; Serral was pretty marginal in my comment, yet that's what you saw.

His successes must really be permanent scars for you elitists.


So what's your justification this time? Is Cure the new best in the world like you were hyping Clem to be just only a couple days ago?

Isn't it just about time you learned to accept that your lord and savior is mortal?

What I find funny is that you're equating my responses about Serral to his achievements instead of what is more obvious. My responses are in response to his rabid fans, like you who can't help but jump in EVERY TIME his name is mentioned.

I checked, Xainon you didn't post a single thing in this thread until I mentioned Serral and you could not RESIST defending him when even in my post I mentioned that it was a light hearted joke.

You really can't help yourself. It's no wonder that people want to tempt you into responding, it's way too easy.


You checked and failed.
I posted at the end of the final match to express my disappointment after seeing Cure lose another final, you replied to a post which replied to mine...
I have never said that Clem is the best in the world, what the hell are you smoking? What I said is that considering Clem vs Reynor the best possible TvZ in the last two months would have been quite reasonable.

The Blizzcon reference was not to the one Serral won, it would have made no sense.
It was an answer to Swarminfestor's post, before BlizzCon 2019 the people beating Serral were always winning tournaments whereas now, as he says, they reach the finals and lose(badly).
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
October 12 2020 06:10 GMT
#620
Impressive runs from both Maru and Cure! Super stacked tournament
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 329
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37095
Calm 7906
Bisu 2181
Rain 1731
Jaedong 1209
Horang2 625
BeSt 543
FanTaSy 522
Larva 384
Rush 361
[ Show more ]
Soma 320
Stork 304
Light 298
Snow 193
Zeus 187
ZerO 167
Barracks 140
Free 116
910 95
Mind 83
Killer 71
Mong 56
Sea.KH 51
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 36
Pusan 32
Aegong 28
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 16
sorry 16
Rock 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6618
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
fl0m2711
olofmeister903
Other Games
gofns33122
singsing2338
B2W.Neo883
hiko409
Lowko353
crisheroes309
Mlord235
Hui .154
Livibee115
RotterdaM89
djWHEAT85
Mew2King76
DeMusliM73
QueenE43
Trikslyr16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4322
• Jankos2630
• TFBlade648
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.