• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7922 users

[GSL] July Code S ro8 Day 1 - Page 131

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 141 Next
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
July 19 2011 12:17 GMT
#2601
On July 19 2011 21:06 Azzur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt. The funny thing is that overall, MC is still the most financially successful player, so I guess there are precious few moments for people like you to come out of the woodworks to take little shots at MC. -_-;;

Yep, it's true - I freely admit that I'm a MC-hater. However, I don't go about making statements about how I'm going to crush so-and-so when I haven't even made that stage yet.


I don't really understand what you mean when you keep bringing up how MC "hasn't even made it to that stage yet", but it seems like your only argument at this point since you keep repeating it over and over, so I'll bite. Both of them have won two GSLs. They're pretty much equal in accomplishments. Sometimes Nestea makes it further, sometimes MC does. You post as if MC has never, ever made it as far as Nestea has, as if MC is just some kid with no accomplishments to speak of who keeps on bragging that he can roll Nestea. Not true.

The fact that you're an MC hater means that you're immediately biased on interpreting how MC operates, so if you have any means of logical thought left, then consider this: MC often makes really bold statements about how he feels he'll do in a match, but in the end, he always humbles himself and tells things as they are: "Oh, ____ was a lot better than I thought", or "Wow, I really need to practice harder, I got outclassed there". Like I said, all you can see is the bold statements that he makes to generate hype and put on a show, and you're just lost in hating on that rather than looking at the big picture.
Elefanto
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland3584 Posts
July 19 2011 12:17 GMT
#2602
On July 19 2011 21:09 IVN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:58 akaname wrote:
I didn't play much 1v1 SC1 but could someone tell me whether a shield battery could potentially 'fix' 4gate pvp by returning defenders advantage? To me it seems like a pretty good thing to bring back from SC1 (for HOTS obv) given the current pvp style is still mostly 4gate

I dont think so. Even in SCBW PvP, which was designed with the SB in mind, Pros almost never built it. I cant remember the last game I saw a SB in PvP. Usually it was all about Goons and Reavers.


Wrong.
Against a 4-Gate Goon All-in people get it, mostly against a proxy they get it, and
sometimes even against a 3 Gate.

wat
Trowa127
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1230 Posts
July 19 2011 12:19 GMT
#2603
Wow, after how much MC has made an effort to reach out to the foreigner community I'm pretty disgusted by half the stuff being said in this thread. He played some bad games, get over it.
Bling, MC, Snute, HwangSin, Deranging (<3) fan. 'Full name - ESP ORTS' Vote hotbid. Vote ESPORTS.
sopas
Profile Joined July 2011
509 Posts
July 19 2011 12:19 GMT
#2604
this many people really wait for a chance to diss mc? even wait for months? i don't even know what to say ... way to get angry at someone you don't know and never will.
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
July 19 2011 12:19 GMT
#2605
On July 19 2011 21:16 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:14 IceSlipper wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:08 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:05 IceSlipper wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:03 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:59 IceSlipper wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:57 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:54 Zane wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:52 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:50 IceSlipper wrote:
[quote]
mc dominated macro games for 3 months?>

He changed his style and has smashed people without using timings, yes. Just about all the non pvp games from MC have been macro oriented and he's been getting very good results with it.

Getting very good results =/= dominating.

Don't take everything so literally, jesus. Very impressive wins through his macro and late game is what my entire point was here.

funny you tell people to not take everything so literally, when you were the one who responded with whine about some irrational mc hater comments..

Is that funny to you because it's ironic in any way shape or form? How were they not being literal when they said MC was overrated. If not, what does your comment have to do with anything and my defense for MC.

its funny to me because you're telling people not to be so serious, when you have steam coming out of your ears based on the comments of obvious idiots/trolls..

Telling people not to be so serious isn't even close to saying not take one of my sentences in the most literal translation possible without looking at the context it's written in... And I have no idea where you would get the idea that I am raging right now.

You are like a goldmine dude.. Why are you even defending MC? Do you really take the comments that you quoted ("MC is just a 2 basing no talent build abusing scrub") so seriously? Do you really think that anyone whos brainsize is comparable to a peanut and makes those comments is going to accept whatever you have to say?
Let the haters hate.. Grow up..

That was a while ago and it's obviously faded now, but if you were following SC2 back then you'd realize that there were a LOT of people who thought that rather than just a few morons.


It's true. I remember the forums littered with whining about how MC is a one-trick two-base all-in pony. He's taking the comments seriously because a ridiculous number of people literally had that opinion (sincerely, not even trolls), and it was incredibly stupid to see that so many people are so bad at interpreting and analyzing games.
IceSlipper
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Australia1028 Posts
July 19 2011 12:21 GMT
#2606
On July 19 2011 21:16 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:14 IceSlipper wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:08 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:05 IceSlipper wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:03 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:59 IceSlipper wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:57 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:54 Zane wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:52 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:50 IceSlipper wrote:
[quote]
mc dominated macro games for 3 months?>

He changed his style and has smashed people without using timings, yes. Just about all the non pvp games from MC have been macro oriented and he's been getting very good results with it.

Getting very good results =/= dominating.

Don't take everything so literally, jesus. Very impressive wins through his macro and late game is what my entire point was here.

funny you tell people to not take everything so literally, when you were the one who responded with whine about some irrational mc hater comments..

Is that funny to you because it's ironic in any way shape or form? How were they not being literal when they said MC was overrated. If not, what does your comment have to do with anything and my defense for MC.

its funny to me because you're telling people not to be so serious, when you have steam coming out of your ears based on the comments of obvious idiots/trolls..

Telling people not to be so serious isn't even close to saying not take one of my sentences in the most literal translation possible without looking at the context it's written in... And I have no idea where you would get the idea that I am raging right now.

You are like a goldmine dude.. Why are you even defending MC? Do you really take the comments that you quoted ("MC is just a 2 basing no talent build abusing scrub") so seriously? Do you really think that anyone whos brainsize is comparable to a peanut and makes those comments is going to accept whatever you have to say?
Let the haters hate.. Grow up..

That was a while ago and it's obviously faded now, but if you were following SC2 back then you'd realize that there were a LOT of people who thought that rather than just a few morons.

ive been following sc2 since beta (not that it matters here), the amount of morons is irrelevant.. and i don't get it.. 'that was a while ago and it's obviously faded now'.. why are you telling me this? you are the one who brought it up for no apparent reason..
I)etox
Profile Joined April 2011
1240 Posts
July 19 2011 12:22 GMT
#2607
Why does Hongun choke when I want him to win and then do the complete opposite when I want him to lose?
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 12:24:37
July 19 2011 12:23 GMT
#2608
On July 19 2011 21:17 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:06 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt. The funny thing is that overall, MC is still the most financially successful player, so I guess there are precious few moments for people like you to come out of the woodworks to take little shots at MC. -_-;;

Yep, it's true - I freely admit that I'm a MC-hater. However, I don't go about making statements about how I'm going to crush so-and-so when I haven't even made that stage yet.


I don't really understand what you mean when you keep bringing up how MC "hasn't even made it to that stage yet", but it seems like your only argument at this point since you keep repeating it over and over, so I'll bite. Both of them have won two GSLs. They're pretty much equal in accomplishments. Sometimes Nestea makes it further, sometimes MC does. You post as if MC has never, ever made it as far as Nestea has, as if MC is just some kid with no accomplishments to speak of who keeps on bragging that he can roll Nestea. Not true.

The fact that you're an MC hater means that you're immediately biased on interpreting how MC operates, so if you have any means of logical thought left, then consider this: MC often makes really bold statements about how he feels he'll do in a match, but in the end, he always humbles himself and tells things as they are: "Oh, ____ was a lot better than I thought", or "Wow, I really need to practice harder, I got outclassed there". Like I said, all you can see is the bold statements that he makes to generate hype and put on a show, and you're just lost in hating on that rather than looking at the big picture.

In this interview thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

MC said this:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

He made that statement just prior to the GSL May finals between Nestea vs Inca. This is my point - you don't go about making statements about how you're going to beat someone when you haven't even reached the same stage in the tournament.
Titorelli
Profile Joined March 2011
2492 Posts
July 19 2011 12:23 GMT
#2609
Wow Nestea still hasnt lost a map yet. I hope he can repeat GSL 2 in that sense
"Everybody poops.... after Tasteless kills them" Artosis
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
July 19 2011 12:32 GMT
#2610
On July 19 2011 21:23 Azzur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:17 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:06 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt. The funny thing is that overall, MC is still the most financially successful player, so I guess there are precious few moments for people like you to come out of the woodworks to take little shots at MC. -_-;;

Yep, it's true - I freely admit that I'm a MC-hater. However, I don't go about making statements about how I'm going to crush so-and-so when I haven't even made that stage yet.


I don't really understand what you mean when you keep bringing up how MC "hasn't even made it to that stage yet", but it seems like your only argument at this point since you keep repeating it over and over, so I'll bite. Both of them have won two GSLs. They're pretty much equal in accomplishments. Sometimes Nestea makes it further, sometimes MC does. You post as if MC has never, ever made it as far as Nestea has, as if MC is just some kid with no accomplishments to speak of who keeps on bragging that he can roll Nestea. Not true.

The fact that you're an MC hater means that you're immediately biased on interpreting how MC operates, so if you have any means of logical thought left, then consider this: MC often makes really bold statements about how he feels he'll do in a match, but in the end, he always humbles himself and tells things as they are: "Oh, ____ was a lot better than I thought", or "Wow, I really need to practice harder, I got outclassed there". Like I said, all you can see is the bold statements that he makes to generate hype and put on a show, and you're just lost in hating on that rather than looking at the big picture.

In this interview thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

MC said this:
Show nested quote +
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

He made that statement just prior to the GSL May finals between Nestea vs Inca. This is my point - you don't go about making statements about how you're going to beat someone when you haven't even reached the same stage in the tournament.


Do you find it to be such a horribly offensive example of moral degeneracy that you let a little remark in an interview completely color your opinion of someone's entire personality? It's even more bothersome seeing people do that to MC because he's made such an effort to reach out to the foreign community. I guess it doesn't really matter though, because in the end, anti-fans are viewers that are drawn just like fans are, only they come in the interest of seeing MC lose. Whether you like it or not, your negative interest in him still helps e-Sports, and cements the fact that MC is great for e-Sports.


Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 12:40:15
July 19 2011 12:35 GMT
#2611
On July 19 2011 21:23 Azzur wrote:
He made that statement just prior to the GSL May finals between Nestea vs Inca. This is my point - you don't go about making statements about how you're going to beat someone when you haven't even reached the same stage in the tournament.

I'm pretty sure not even MC thinks he can crush NesTea. He's probaby just trying to look arrogant like always.
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 12:40:02
July 19 2011 12:38 GMT
#2612
On July 19 2011 21:32 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:23 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:17 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:06 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt. The funny thing is that overall, MC is still the most financially successful player, so I guess there are precious few moments for people like you to come out of the woodworks to take little shots at MC. -_-;;

Yep, it's true - I freely admit that I'm a MC-hater. However, I don't go about making statements about how I'm going to crush so-and-so when I haven't even made that stage yet.


I don't really understand what you mean when you keep bringing up how MC "hasn't even made it to that stage yet", but it seems like your only argument at this point since you keep repeating it over and over, so I'll bite. Both of them have won two GSLs. They're pretty much equal in accomplishments. Sometimes Nestea makes it further, sometimes MC does. You post as if MC has never, ever made it as far as Nestea has, as if MC is just some kid with no accomplishments to speak of who keeps on bragging that he can roll Nestea. Not true.

The fact that you're an MC hater means that you're immediately biased on interpreting how MC operates, so if you have any means of logical thought left, then consider this: MC often makes really bold statements about how he feels he'll do in a match, but in the end, he always humbles himself and tells things as they are: "Oh, ____ was a lot better than I thought", or "Wow, I really need to practice harder, I got outclassed there". Like I said, all you can see is the bold statements that he makes to generate hype and put on a show, and you're just lost in hating on that rather than looking at the big picture.

In this interview thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

MC said this:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

He made that statement just prior to the GSL May finals between Nestea vs Inca. This is my point - you don't go about making statements about how you're going to beat someone when you haven't even reached the same stage in the tournament.


Do you find it to be such a horribly offensive example of moral degeneracy that you let a little remark in an interview completely color your opinion of someone's entire personality? It's even more bothersome seeing people do that to MC because he's made such an effort to reach out to the foreign community. I guess it doesn't really matter though, because in the end, anti-fans are viewers that are drawn just like fans are, only they come in the interest of seeing MC lose. Whether you like it or not, your negative interest in him still helps e-Sports, and cements the fact that MC is great for e-Sports.



Nope, it is not only this one remark. This remark is just a drop of many:
- Throat slashing Idra.
- Banging on the booth in the GSTL match against DRG.
and many others...

Thus, I feel I'm justified in my opinion that MC is cocky and arrogant. Yep, I agree that the anti-fans are great for e-sports and sports in general (I have first-hand experience since I'm a big anti-fan of Manchester United). I even admit that I enjoy it when MC is playing as me and his anti-fans flock to see him lose.

If you act the way MC does, you have to expect backlash when you lose. I don't buy the argument that he is mis-represented.
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
July 19 2011 12:41 GMT
#2613
Pretty sure he'll be okay with his 25k check he got just 2 weeks ago.
PlaGuE_R
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
France1151 Posts
July 19 2011 12:44 GMT
#2614
On July 19 2011 21:32 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:23 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:17 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:06 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt. The funny thing is that overall, MC is still the most financially successful player, so I guess there are precious few moments for people like you to come out of the woodworks to take little shots at MC. -_-;;

Yep, it's true - I freely admit that I'm a MC-hater. However, I don't go about making statements about how I'm going to crush so-and-so when I haven't even made that stage yet.


I don't really understand what you mean when you keep bringing up how MC "hasn't even made it to that stage yet", but it seems like your only argument at this point since you keep repeating it over and over, so I'll bite. Both of them have won two GSLs. They're pretty much equal in accomplishments. Sometimes Nestea makes it further, sometimes MC does. You post as if MC has never, ever made it as far as Nestea has, as if MC is just some kid with no accomplishments to speak of who keeps on bragging that he can roll Nestea. Not true.

The fact that you're an MC hater means that you're immediately biased on interpreting how MC operates, so if you have any means of logical thought left, then consider this: MC often makes really bold statements about how he feels he'll do in a match, but in the end, he always humbles himself and tells things as they are: "Oh, ____ was a lot better than I thought", or "Wow, I really need to practice harder, I got outclassed there". Like I said, all you can see is the bold statements that he makes to generate hype and put on a show, and you're just lost in hating on that rather than looking at the big picture.

In this interview thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

MC said this:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

He made that statement just prior to the GSL May finals between Nestea vs Inca. This is my point - you don't go about making statements about how you're going to beat someone when you haven't even reached the same stage in the tournament.


Do you find it to be such a horribly offensive example of moral degeneracy that you let a little remark in an interview completely color your opinion of someone's entire personality? It's even more bothersome seeing people do that to MC because he's made such an effort to reach out to the foreign community. I guess it doesn't really matter though, because in the end, anti-fans are viewers that are drawn just like fans are, only they come in the interest of seeing MC lose. Whether you like it or not, your negative interest in him still helps e-Sports, and cements the fact that MC is great for e-Sports.




owned lol

OT, all this MC hate is ridiculous, its even funnier when u compare it to the level of godlike worship thats extended to nestea. So, the GSL champ who busts his ass off to actually connect with the foreign community is a scumbag piece of shit trash mofo, but the one who's entire foreign reach out, lets say, was getting eliminated 1st round of TSL3 is a god among men?

MC is a great guy and an amazing player, he loves to hype his wins before they happen and yet he always treats his opponents with great respect after his games (win or lose)

so while people who know him personally are probably reading this and shaking their heads in despair (HuK, ret, Jinro etc) i'm not worried, because this type of hate clearly shows the people to ignore forever as ignorant trolls (like you azzur)

let me give you an example, so this post is wrapped up nicely, I do not like IdrA as a player, i dont like his balance complaints, dont like his BM, and I dont like his style, I would never decide to outright insult IdrA when he loses simply because of my dislike of him as a player, ESPECIALLY since all the evidence points to the fact that Greg is a great guy. Flaming is retarded and unneccesary and frankly, i find all these arguments stupid. but hey, if you want to look like an idiot, be my guest and keep arguing for no good reason
TLO FIGHTING | me all in, he drone drone drone, me win - SK.MC | JINROLLED! | KraToss for the win
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
July 19 2011 12:44 GMT
#2615
On July 19 2011 21:09 IVN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:58 akaname wrote:
I didn't play much 1v1 SC1 but could someone tell me whether a shield battery could potentially 'fix' 4gate pvp by returning defenders advantage? To me it seems like a pretty good thing to bring back from SC1 (for HOTS obv) given the current pvp style is still mostly 4gate

I dont think so. Even in SCBW PvP, which was designed with the SB in mind, Pros almost never built it. I cant remember the last game I saw a SB in PvP. Usually it was all about Goons and Reavers.

Watch Kal vs Bisu on Bloody Ridge.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
akaname
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom599 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 12:47:26
July 19 2011 12:45 GMT
#2616
On July 19 2011 21:17 Elefanto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:09 IVN wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:58 akaname wrote:
I didn't play much 1v1 SC1 but could someone tell me whether a shield battery could potentially 'fix' 4gate pvp by returning defenders advantage? To me it seems like a pretty good thing to bring back from SC1 (for HOTS obv) given the current pvp style is still mostly 4gate

I dont think so. Even in SCBW PvP, which was designed with the SB in mind, Pros almost never built it. I cant remember the last game I saw a SB in PvP. Usually it was all about Goons and Reavers.


Wrong.
Against a 4-Gate Goon All-in people get it, mostly against a proxy they get it, and
sometimes even against a 3 Gate.


I guess my question is, assuming it was post cyber core tech, would it give enough of an advantage to the defender eg. Would you rather have say 7 stalkers 1 SB than 8 stalkers?
Think of it as a bunker equivalent maybe
Could it introduce any other imbalances (for example in other proxy rushes, as you'd already have the pylon there)
There can be only none
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 12:49:09
July 19 2011 12:47 GMT
#2617
On July 19 2011 21:23 Azzur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:17 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:06 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt. The funny thing is that overall, MC is still the most financially successful player, so I guess there are precious few moments for people like you to come out of the woodworks to take little shots at MC. -_-;;

Yep, it's true - I freely admit that I'm a MC-hater. However, I don't go about making statements about how I'm going to crush so-and-so when I haven't even made that stage yet.


I don't really understand what you mean when you keep bringing up how MC "hasn't even made it to that stage yet", but it seems like your only argument at this point since you keep repeating it over and over, so I'll bite. Both of them have won two GSLs. They're pretty much equal in accomplishments. Sometimes Nestea makes it further, sometimes MC does. You post as if MC has never, ever made it as far as Nestea has, as if MC is just some kid with no accomplishments to speak of who keeps on bragging that he can roll Nestea. Not true.

The fact that you're an MC hater means that you're immediately biased on interpreting how MC operates, so if you have any means of logical thought left, then consider this: MC often makes really bold statements about how he feels he'll do in a match, but in the end, he always humbles himself and tells things as they are: "Oh, ____ was a lot better than I thought", or "Wow, I really need to practice harder, I got outclassed there". Like I said, all you can see is the bold statements that he makes to generate hype and put on a show, and you're just lost in hating on that rather than looking at the big picture.

In this interview thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

MC said this:
Show nested quote +
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

He made that statement just prior to the GSL May finals between Nestea vs Inca. This is my point - you don't go about making statements about how you're going to beat someone when you haven't even reached the same stage in the tournament.

He can't even beat HongUn's PvP (which is slightly better than InCa's PvZ). How in the world does he have a slightest chance against Mvp or NesTea?

On July 19 2011 21:45 akaname wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:17 Elefanto wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:09 IVN wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:58 akaname wrote:
I didn't play much 1v1 SC1 but could someone tell me whether a shield battery could potentially 'fix' 4gate pvp by returning defenders advantage? To me it seems like a pretty good thing to bring back from SC1 (for HOTS obv) given the current pvp style is still mostly 4gate

I dont think so. Even in SCBW PvP, which was designed with the SB in mind, Pros almost never built it. I cant remember the last game I saw a SB in PvP. Usually it was all about Goons and Reavers.


Wrong.
Against a 4-Gate Goon All-in people get it, mostly against a proxy they get it, and
sometimes even against a 3 Gate.


I guess my question is, assuming it was post cyber core tech, would it give enough of an advantage to the defender eg. Would you rather have say 7 stalkers 1 SB than 8 stalkers?
Think of it as a bunker equivalent maybe
Could it introduce any other imbalances (for example in other proxy rushes, as you'd already have the pylon there)

7 stalkers + 1sb will faceroll 8 stalkers.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 12:55:32
July 19 2011 12:51 GMT
#2618
On July 19 2011 21:44 PlaGuE_R wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:32 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:23 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:17 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:06 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt. The funny thing is that overall, MC is still the most financially successful player, so I guess there are precious few moments for people like you to come out of the woodworks to take little shots at MC. -_-;;

Yep, it's true - I freely admit that I'm a MC-hater. However, I don't go about making statements about how I'm going to crush so-and-so when I haven't even made that stage yet.


I don't really understand what you mean when you keep bringing up how MC "hasn't even made it to that stage yet", but it seems like your only argument at this point since you keep repeating it over and over, so I'll bite. Both of them have won two GSLs. They're pretty much equal in accomplishments. Sometimes Nestea makes it further, sometimes MC does. You post as if MC has never, ever made it as far as Nestea has, as if MC is just some kid with no accomplishments to speak of who keeps on bragging that he can roll Nestea. Not true.

The fact that you're an MC hater means that you're immediately biased on interpreting how MC operates, so if you have any means of logical thought left, then consider this: MC often makes really bold statements about how he feels he'll do in a match, but in the end, he always humbles himself and tells things as they are: "Oh, ____ was a lot better than I thought", or "Wow, I really need to practice harder, I got outclassed there". Like I said, all you can see is the bold statements that he makes to generate hype and put on a show, and you're just lost in hating on that rather than looking at the big picture.

In this interview thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

MC said this:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

He made that statement just prior to the GSL May finals between Nestea vs Inca. This is my point - you don't go about making statements about how you're going to beat someone when you haven't even reached the same stage in the tournament.


Do you find it to be such a horribly offensive example of moral degeneracy that you let a little remark in an interview completely color your opinion of someone's entire personality? It's even more bothersome seeing people do that to MC because he's made such an effort to reach out to the foreign community. I guess it doesn't really matter though, because in the end, anti-fans are viewers that are drawn just like fans are, only they come in the interest of seeing MC lose. Whether you like it or not, your negative interest in him still helps e-Sports, and cements the fact that MC is great for e-Sports.




owned lol

OT, all this MC hate is ridiculous, its even funnier when u compare it to the level of godlike worship thats extended to nestea. So, the GSL champ who busts his ass off to actually connect with the foreign community is a scumbag piece of shit trash mofo, but the one who's entire foreign reach out, lets say, was getting eliminated 1st round of TSL3 is a god among men?

MC is a great guy and an amazing player, he loves to hype his wins before they happen and yet he always treats his opponents with great respect after his games (win or lose)

so while people who know him personally are probably reading this and shaking their heads in despair (HuK, ret, Jinro etc) i'm not worried, because this type of hate clearly shows the people to ignore forever as ignorant trolls (like you azzur)

let me give you an example, so this post is wrapped up nicely, I do not like IdrA as a player, i dont like his balance complaints, dont like his BM, and I dont like his style, I would never decide to outright insult IdrA when he loses simply because of my dislike of him as a player, ESPECIALLY since all the evidence points to the fact that Greg is a great guy. Flaming is retarded and unneccesary and frankly, i find all these arguments stupid. but hey, if you want to look like an idiot, be my guest and keep arguing for no good reason

The thing is, I never called him a scumbag piece of shit trash mofo. I called him arrogant, cocky and not showing respect to his opponents. I see his antics before/after the game and through the interviews and come to this conclusion.

I don't buy the argument that a player can act however he likes and not have to suffer backlash. Idra, for example points out how the koreans complain about him BMing them but yet they do the same to him.

And I'm not sure who you are referring to "eliminated 1st round of TSL3" but I assume it was Nestea. I'm actually not a Nestea fan - I was just using the example of MC saying how he would crush him.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
July 19 2011 12:53 GMT
#2619
Potential good match-up in the semifinals of GSL? LOL NOPE
PlaGuE_R
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
France1151 Posts
July 19 2011 12:58 GMT
#2620
On July 19 2011 21:51 Azzur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 21:44 PlaGuE_R wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:32 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:23 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:17 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 21:06 Azzur wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt. The funny thing is that overall, MC is still the most financially successful player, so I guess there are precious few moments for people like you to come out of the woodworks to take little shots at MC. -_-;;

Yep, it's true - I freely admit that I'm a MC-hater. However, I don't go about making statements about how I'm going to crush so-and-so when I haven't even made that stage yet.


I don't really understand what you mean when you keep bringing up how MC "hasn't even made it to that stage yet", but it seems like your only argument at this point since you keep repeating it over and over, so I'll bite. Both of them have won two GSLs. They're pretty much equal in accomplishments. Sometimes Nestea makes it further, sometimes MC does. You post as if MC has never, ever made it as far as Nestea has, as if MC is just some kid with no accomplishments to speak of who keeps on bragging that he can roll Nestea. Not true.

The fact that you're an MC hater means that you're immediately biased on interpreting how MC operates, so if you have any means of logical thought left, then consider this: MC often makes really bold statements about how he feels he'll do in a match, but in the end, he always humbles himself and tells things as they are: "Oh, ____ was a lot better than I thought", or "Wow, I really need to practice harder, I got outclassed there". Like I said, all you can see is the bold statements that he makes to generate hype and put on a show, and you're just lost in hating on that rather than looking at the big picture.

In this interview thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

MC said this:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

He made that statement just prior to the GSL May finals between Nestea vs Inca. This is my point - you don't go about making statements about how you're going to beat someone when you haven't even reached the same stage in the tournament.


Do you find it to be such a horribly offensive example of moral degeneracy that you let a little remark in an interview completely color your opinion of someone's entire personality? It's even more bothersome seeing people do that to MC because he's made such an effort to reach out to the foreign community. I guess it doesn't really matter though, because in the end, anti-fans are viewers that are drawn just like fans are, only they come in the interest of seeing MC lose. Whether you like it or not, your negative interest in him still helps e-Sports, and cements the fact that MC is great for e-Sports.




owned lol

OT, all this MC hate is ridiculous, its even funnier when u compare it to the level of godlike worship thats extended to nestea. So, the GSL champ who busts his ass off to actually connect with the foreign community is a scumbag piece of shit trash mofo, but the one who's entire foreign reach out, lets say, was getting eliminated 1st round of TSL3 is a god among men?

MC is a great guy and an amazing player, he loves to hype his wins before they happen and yet he always treats his opponents with great respect after his games (win or lose)

so while people who know him personally are probably reading this and shaking their heads in despair (HuK, ret, Jinro etc) i'm not worried, because this type of hate clearly shows the people to ignore forever as ignorant trolls (like you azzur)

let me give you an example, so this post is wrapped up nicely, I do not like IdrA as a player, i dont like his balance complaints, dont like his BM, and I dont like his style, I would never decide to outright insult IdrA when he loses simply because of my dislike of him as a player, ESPECIALLY since all the evidence points to the fact that Greg is a great guy. Flaming is retarded and unneccesary and frankly, i find all these arguments stupid. but hey, if you want to look like an idiot, be my guest and keep arguing for no good reason

The thing is, I never called him a scumbag piece of shit trash mofo. I called him arrogant, cocky and not showing respect to his opponents. I see his antics before/after the game and through the interviews and come to this conclusion.

I don't buy the argument that a player can act however he likes and not have to suffer backlash. Idra, for example points out how the koreans complain about him BMing them but yet they do the same to him.


hes won 2 GSLs, Dreamhack, finishes in the top 8 of almost every single tournament he attends, hes earned the right to be arrogant and cocky, similarly, he believes in showmanship, hence the 'attitude'. On the other hand, IdrA has shown very few results apart from one MLG win and yet people hail him as a god. Nestea has 2 GSL wins, one of which was agaisnt inca whos pvz is very subpar. and thats about it for major tournaments. he is also boring and dry, giving the same cut and paste progamer answer in every interview, however when people with a personality come in (MC, IdrA) come in, hundreds condemn them unjustly.

I like that my favorite players have attitude and arent just boring people, i like that IdrA has attitude and arrogance, because hes exceptionally good, and like SirScoots and iNcontroL said : if he stops with his defeatist attitude he can win oh so much, and trust me, once IdrA stops with his self defeating, i'm switching over to being a fan.
TLO FIGHTING | me all in, he drone drone drone, me win - SK.MC | JINROLLED! | KraToss for the win
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 245
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 18
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm240
League of Legends
JimRising 779
Other Games
summit1g10159
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King104
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV258
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2100
League of Legends
• Rush1205
• Lourlo886
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 34m
INu's Battles
7h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 34m
Replay Cast
18h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.