• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11325 users

[GSL] July Code S ro8 Day 1 - Page 129

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 141 Next
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
July 19 2011 11:48 GMT
#2561
On July 19 2011 20:46 Yew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:43 moyk wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:33 FuRong wrote:
Well, sometimes you look like a genius and sometimes you lose to HongunPrime.

But seriously, wtf. How can you knock out Huk and then lose to Hongun in the next round? =/



It's obviously because HongUn has top 2 control in the world

Who's top 1 control then?

FXOTheBest, obviously.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 11:50:06
July 19 2011 11:49 GMT
#2562
On July 19 2011 20:46 Yew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:43 moyk wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:33 FuRong wrote:
Well, sometimes you look like a genius and sometimes you lose to HongunPrime.

But seriously, wtf. How can you knock out Huk and then lose to Hongun in the next round? =/



It's obviously because HongUn has top 2 control in the world

Who's top 1 control then?


Thebestfou

edit: Damn you Zane
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
IceSlipper
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Australia1028 Posts
July 19 2011 11:50 GMT
#2563
On July 19 2011 20:47 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt.

I honestly don't see how anyone can downplay MC's accomplishments and call him overrated. He's won more major tournaments than just about anyone, and placed very high in the rest.

This reminds me of the "MC is just a 2 basing no talent build abusing scrub" and then he dominates macro games for the next 3 months.

mc dominated macro games for 3 months?>
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
July 19 2011 11:50 GMT
#2564
On July 19 2011 20:38 LightWireEX wrote:
@oGsMC: I don't even understand what I did. I'm supposedly a professional and yet I got supply blocked and played without thinking in a game that I prepared. The games I played doesn't even deserved to be excused and the saddest thing is that I miss out on games against Nestea and I'm just angry at myself

Translated, from Milkis twitter.

Very contrite. Still a boss even in defeat.
MC for president
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11110 Posts
July 19 2011 11:50 GMT
#2565
Argh. This was a painful result to discover. I thought we would have a pseudo final semi-finals.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Sogetsu
Profile Joined July 2011
514 Posts
July 19 2011 11:51 GMT
#2566
Few players are usin Forge 2 Cannon Timing to deffende exactly when 4 Gates is comming
1) You must be absolutely sure it is a 4 Gates
2) You must deny the scout to your oponente asap your first Stalker is out
3) This let you able to tech faster and macro safely to contain the delayed try of All In
4) If your enemy choose to macro after failing, yo must scout him properly, and punish him with your Tech (also macro with your own Expa without suiciding your few units)

If you try to stop 4 Gates in PvP, by merely micro and adjusted timed units, a single mistake and it is a GG, but everyone try to do it because they can counter attack inmediatly and winning the game
Raptor: "Es hora de salvar a los E-Sports..." http://i3.minus.com/ibtne3liprtByB.png
malaki
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany80 Posts
July 19 2011 11:52 GMT
#2567
On July 19 2011 20:41 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:38 malaki wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:37 Itsmedudeman wrote:

hey you know what, if I trained 11 hours a day i guarantee you I'd be the best player in the world

but you know what, we'll never know


thats a terrible comparison because we have no reason to believe that you have any sort of talent,

there are a lot of players training 10 hours a day and they're not code s

we'll never know

and you know who else is not in code S or code A? Whitera



yeah and you're probably platinum on na ladder lool
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
July 19 2011 11:52 GMT
#2568
On July 19 2011 20:50 IceSlipper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:47 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt.

I honestly don't see how anyone can downplay MC's accomplishments and call him overrated. He's won more major tournaments than just about anyone, and placed very high in the rest.

This reminds me of the "MC is just a 2 basing no talent build abusing scrub" and then he dominates macro games for the next 3 months.

mc dominated macro games for 3 months?>

He changed his style and has smashed people without using timings, yes. Just about all the non pvp games from MC have been macro oriented and he's been getting very good results with it.
hugedong
Profile Joined June 2010
United States510 Posts
July 19 2011 11:52 GMT
#2569
On July 19 2011 20:50 tdt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:38 LightWireEX wrote:
@oGsMC: I don't even understand what I did. I'm supposedly a professional and yet I got supply blocked and played without thinking in a game that I prepared. The games I played doesn't even deserved to be excused and the saddest thing is that I miss out on games against Nestea and I'm just angry at myself

Translated, from Milkis twitter.

Very contrite. Still a boss even in defeat.


Here's what I got from google translator:

I do not even know he did what a bitch you ready to play pro in the game without thinking was blocked pailreon defend the game was not worth it for the best ahswiungeot jaedeok missed two games with my brother and myself get angry,

Thought he was calling hongun a bitch hahaha
Saicam
Profile Joined July 2011
262 Posts
July 19 2011 11:52 GMT
#2570
wow wtf how did MC lose, i gota watch the vods later, but Nestea vs Hongun semi finals will be a roll over, GSL always dissapoints
Horse...falcon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1851 Posts
July 19 2011 11:52 GMT
#2571
Well then, gotta be Bomber vs Nestea rematch

Bomber is sick good at everything but TvZ definitely feels like his weakest matchup
Artosis: "From horsssse....falcon"
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
July 19 2011 11:53 GMT
#2572
Can't believe MC lost the first game in that position and it all went down from there
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
two.watup
Profile Joined March 2011
United States371 Posts
July 19 2011 11:53 GMT
#2573
On July 19 2011 20:46 Yew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:43 moyk wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:33 FuRong wrote:
Well, sometimes you look like a genius and sometimes you lose to HongunPrime.

But seriously, wtf. How can you knock out Huk and then lose to Hongun in the next round? =/



It's obviously because HongUn has top 2 control in the world

Who's top 1 control then?

Combatex of course.
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 11:56:24
July 19 2011 11:54 GMT
#2574
On July 19 2011 20:52 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:50 IceSlipper wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:47 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt.

I honestly don't see how anyone can downplay MC's accomplishments and call him overrated. He's won more major tournaments than just about anyone, and placed very high in the rest.

This reminds me of the "MC is just a 2 basing no talent build abusing scrub" and then he dominates macro games for the next 3 months.

mc dominated macro games for 3 months?>

He changed his style and has smashed people without using timings, yes. Just about all the non pvp games from MC have been macro oriented and he's been getting very good results with it.

Getting very good results =/= dominating.

On July 19 2011 20:54 Stanlot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:46 Doganaws wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAA. BOSS TOSSS. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA. MC FOR PRESIDENT. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OMG I'M PISSING


Please. The anti-MC fanboys are worse than MC fanboys when he loses.

How can they be worse? Have you seen all the bitching about 4gates, as if it was the only reason MC lost? As if he played a perfect game and still lost?
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
July 19 2011 11:54 GMT
#2575
On July 19 2011 20:52 hugedong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:50 tdt wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:38 LightWireEX wrote:
@oGsMC: I don't even understand what I did. I'm supposedly a professional and yet I got supply blocked and played without thinking in a game that I prepared. The games I played doesn't even deserved to be excused and the saddest thing is that I miss out on games against Nestea and I'm just angry at myself

Translated, from Milkis twitter.

Very contrite. Still a boss even in defeat.


Here's what I got from google translator:

I do not even know he did what a bitch you ready to play pro in the game without thinking was blocked pailreon defend the game was not worth it for the best ahswiungeot jaedeok missed two games with my brother and myself get angry,

Thought he was calling hongun a bitch hahaha


Yeah, google translate is actually really terrible for Korean. It's often really inaccurate, but when I first ran it through I thought he was raging at HongUn too, which would have really been a shame to me and hurt my image of him. But Milkis fortunately remedied everything very quickly
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
July 19 2011 11:54 GMT
#2576
On July 19 2011 20:46 Doganaws wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAA. BOSS TOSSS. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA. MC FOR PRESIDENT. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OMG I'M PISSING


Please. The anti-MC fanboys are worse than MC fanboys when he loses.
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
IVN
Profile Joined October 2010
534 Posts
July 19 2011 11:56 GMT
#2577
On July 19 2011 20:40 Coufu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:37 IVN wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:08 Mioraka wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:06 Fubi wrote:
So much for the patch fixing PvP, it didn't change one bit


the only thing that can stop razor thin 4 Warp gate is still a 4 warp gate.

Thank you blizzard for a lame ass match up.

With the last Patch Blizz has basically made 4gt way less viable in all MUs, except PvP, which was their original goal. And the smaller Pylon radius makes Wall offs more prone to busting vZ.

So yeah, I consider the "fix" a fail in PvP, and it does reduce the early threat Protoss have against greedy expoing. Not QQing or anything, but I would have preferred if Blizz had gone with my idea of one Pylon's power radius canceling the warpin ability of the opponents pylon, so that you can just build one pylon at the top of you ramp, make a sentry and stop 4gt much more easily. That wouldn't have made 4gt totally obsolete, but not as dominant, as it still is. Ohh well...


I had the same exact idea with the pylons, but unfortunately, that wouldn't have even helped MC in the last game because he simply didn't have enough units, even if HongUn had to warp on the bottom of the ramp.

I didnt write that, just cuz MC lost. I mean, I think it's a better idea, than nerfing WG and Pylon radius. Blizz's approach ended up influencing all P MUs, wheres the "cancelation" approach would have only fixed PvP. As a "fan" of cleaner fixes, I prefer the latter.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
July 19 2011 11:57 GMT
#2578
On July 19 2011 20:54 Zane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:52 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:50 IceSlipper wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:47 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:44 HolyArrow wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:40 Azzur wrote:
Hahahaha, today's games couldn't have got any better. I remember an old MC interview where he said he would've crushed Nestea if it was him in the finals instead of Inca (GSL May).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=221587

On May 11 2011 13:19 Azzur wrote:
I want to face Nestea and Mvp. If I were in the finals right now, I guarantee I would crush Nestea in the matchup.

Hmm... these are big words. He should prove it (i.e. by qualifying for the finals) instead.

Here's hoping that the overconfidence will lead to an early elimination in the Super Tournament!

I was right about the early elimination from the Super Tournament

The thing is, I bet in his next interview, he will go on about how if he had the chance to face Nestea, he would crush him. I'll be like, why don't you concentrate on getting to the stage where you can face him?? MC was thinking about his "future" opponent of Nestea today and didn't show enough respect to HongUn.

Today was a great day - free flowing buffet of MC fanboy tears :p


The anti-MC glee is possibly more annoying than the MC fanboy tears. There are so many unfair assumptions being made about MC's personality by people like you that it makes my head hurt.

I honestly don't see how anyone can downplay MC's accomplishments and call him overrated. He's won more major tournaments than just about anyone, and placed very high in the rest.

This reminds me of the "MC is just a 2 basing no talent build abusing scrub" and then he dominates macro games for the next 3 months.

mc dominated macro games for 3 months?>

He changed his style and has smashed people without using timings, yes. Just about all the non pvp games from MC have been macro oriented and he's been getting very good results with it.

Getting very good results =/= dominating.

Don't take everything so literally, jesus. Very impressive wins through his macro and late game is what my entire point was here.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
July 19 2011 11:58 GMT
#2579
On July 19 2011 20:46 Doganaws wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAA. BOSS TOSSS. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA. MC FOR PRESIDENT. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OMG I'M PISSING


Aint even necessary bro
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
akaname
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom599 Posts
July 19 2011 11:58 GMT
#2580
I didn't play much 1v1 SC1 but could someone tell me whether a shield battery could potentially 'fix' 4gate pvp by returning defenders advantage? To me it seems like a pretty good thing to bring back from SC1 (for HOTS obv) given the current pvp style is still mostly 4gate
There can be only none
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 50
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe76
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli9
x6flipin9
Other Games
gofns29392
singsing2147
ArmadaUGS75
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
Replay Cast
12h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.