• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8481 users

MLG Columbus Day 3 - Page 1408

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1432 Next
We will be moderating harshly in this thread. Think twice before you post. Things we are watching for: image macros, balance whining, "eagles", player bashing etc. We encourage civil and reasoned critique of our moderation - please post it in the website feedback forum.

Please don't complain about MLG stream quality or MLG itself. They work very hard to provide you with an enjoyable service.

Enough with the racism discussions, this is a LR Thread. Cut it out.
-- updated 7:55 KST
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
June 06 2011 05:14 GMT
#28141
Why do most champions' name start with the letter M, but seriously, wanted MMA vs MC
Dear Sixsmith...
Yggydraseal
Profile Joined April 2011
United States285 Posts
June 06 2011 05:16 GMT
#28142
I cannot wait until they upload the 2nd series of MC/Idra personally.
"The greatest athletes of all time... Michael Jordan, Roger Federer, and SlayerSBoxer." - Artosis
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
June 06 2011 05:17 GMT
#28143
On June 06 2011 11:36 Chainfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 11:33 Angra wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:29 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:26 Chainfire99 wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:22 Fionn wrote:
Jeez, some of you guys are ridiculous.

When Jinro went back-to-back in GSL semifinals, did the Koreans get all mad because he didn't speak fluent Korean in interviews? Were they mad because some random white kid they never heard of was doing so well against their all powerful Koreans?

No. The Korean fans embraced Jinro, got behind him, and even rooted for him against other Koreans.

It would be awesome if others could do the same.


You're missing the point. The potential fall out of continuing Korean domination is the discouragement it could cause to the foreign players. If they feel they don't have a chance then why play the game at a professional level at all? The skill between the foreigners/Koreans isn't really that close. Look at the domination of the Koreans that came over. 3 out of the top 4 spots with the one Korean being knocked out by one of his countryman. Think of what the top 8 would of looked like if MKP, MVP, Bomber, and Nestea showed up. The best foreign players (small number) are equal at best with mid-tier Koreans.


Besides the top 10-15 foreign players, none of the other ones can even be considered professional as they don't play full-time. Maybe the foreign scene should start taking itself seriously and play full-time if it wants to compete in Korea with a scene that plays full time and takes it seriously. Those top 10-15 players already know they can compete at a low Code S level (maybe not with the big boys like Losira, MMA and MC yet) and I doubt they will be discouraged by this tournament. The rest of the foreigners should be motivated to practice more, so they can be considered professional gamers first, instead of just hobby gamers who practice for 1 week before a major LAN.


I'm not sure if you realize this but just because the top foreigners decide to "take themselves seriously" and "practice more", it still isn't going to change anything unless they're magically given a fully funded team house with 10+ players who are just as good or better than themselves along with a coach and managers to help facilitate their practice.



+1


The infrastructure is just not there for the NA/EU scenes and I fear it will never be. E-sports is a niche interest and I don't see it growing much bigger. Out of the hundreds of people that I know...I am pretty sure I am the only uber sc2 nerd who watches professional sc2 games.


4 out of my 5 roommates watch it with me
bennyaus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1833 Posts
June 06 2011 05:18 GMT
#28144
On June 06 2011 14:17 KillerSOS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 11:36 Chainfire99 wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:33 Angra wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:29 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:26 Chainfire99 wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:22 Fionn wrote:
Jeez, some of you guys are ridiculous.

When Jinro went back-to-back in GSL semifinals, did the Koreans get all mad because he didn't speak fluent Korean in interviews? Were they mad because some random white kid they never heard of was doing so well against their all powerful Koreans?

No. The Korean fans embraced Jinro, got behind him, and even rooted for him against other Koreans.

It would be awesome if others could do the same.


You're missing the point. The potential fall out of continuing Korean domination is the discouragement it could cause to the foreign players. If they feel they don't have a chance then why play the game at a professional level at all? The skill between the foreigners/Koreans isn't really that close. Look at the domination of the Koreans that came over. 3 out of the top 4 spots with the one Korean being knocked out by one of his countryman. Think of what the top 8 would of looked like if MKP, MVP, Bomber, and Nestea showed up. The best foreign players (small number) are equal at best with mid-tier Koreans.


Besides the top 10-15 foreign players, none of the other ones can even be considered professional as they don't play full-time. Maybe the foreign scene should start taking itself seriously and play full-time if it wants to compete in Korea with a scene that plays full time and takes it seriously. Those top 10-15 players already know they can compete at a low Code S level (maybe not with the big boys like Losira, MMA and MC yet) and I doubt they will be discouraged by this tournament. The rest of the foreigners should be motivated to practice more, so they can be considered professional gamers first, instead of just hobby gamers who practice for 1 week before a major LAN.


I'm not sure if you realize this but just because the top foreigners decide to "take themselves seriously" and "practice more", it still isn't going to change anything unless they're magically given a fully funded team house with 10+ players who are just as good or better than themselves along with a coach and managers to help facilitate their practice.



+1


The infrastructure is just not there for the NA/EU scenes and I fear it will never be. E-sports is a niche interest and I don't see it growing much bigger. Out of the hundreds of people that I know...I am pretty sure I am the only uber sc2 nerd who watches professional sc2 games.


4 out of my 5 roommates watch it with me


My best mate watches GSL every night now from his own house, and he doesn't own or play SC2, and never played Brood War...
I play Random - HuK, DRG + Liquid fan
escobari
Profile Joined July 2010
Finland192 Posts
June 06 2011 05:19 GMT
#28145
thank god that mc didnt win. couldnt watch until she was out.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 06 2011 05:22 GMT
#28146
On June 06 2011 14:18 bennyaus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 14:17 KillerSOS wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:36 Chainfire99 wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:33 Angra wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:29 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:26 Chainfire99 wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:22 Fionn wrote:
Jeez, some of you guys are ridiculous.

When Jinro went back-to-back in GSL semifinals, did the Koreans get all mad because he didn't speak fluent Korean in interviews? Were they mad because some random white kid they never heard of was doing so well against their all powerful Koreans?

No. The Korean fans embraced Jinro, got behind him, and even rooted for him against other Koreans.

It would be awesome if others could do the same.


You're missing the point. The potential fall out of continuing Korean domination is the discouragement it could cause to the foreign players. If they feel they don't have a chance then why play the game at a professional level at all? The skill between the foreigners/Koreans isn't really that close. Look at the domination of the Koreans that came over. 3 out of the top 4 spots with the one Korean being knocked out by one of his countryman. Think of what the top 8 would of looked like if MKP, MVP, Bomber, and Nestea showed up. The best foreign players (small number) are equal at best with mid-tier Koreans.


Besides the top 10-15 foreign players, none of the other ones can even be considered professional as they don't play full-time. Maybe the foreign scene should start taking itself seriously and play full-time if it wants to compete in Korea with a scene that plays full time and takes it seriously. Those top 10-15 players already know they can compete at a low Code S level (maybe not with the big boys like Losira, MMA and MC yet) and I doubt they will be discouraged by this tournament. The rest of the foreigners should be motivated to practice more, so they can be considered professional gamers first, instead of just hobby gamers who practice for 1 week before a major LAN.


I'm not sure if you realize this but just because the top foreigners decide to "take themselves seriously" and "practice more", it still isn't going to change anything unless they're magically given a fully funded team house with 10+ players who are just as good or better than themselves along with a coach and managers to help facilitate their practice.



+1


The infrastructure is just not there for the NA/EU scenes and I fear it will never be. E-sports is a niche interest and I don't see it growing much bigger. Out of the hundreds of people that I know...I am pretty sure I am the only uber sc2 nerd who watches professional sc2 games.


4 out of my 5 roommates watch it with me


My best mate watches GSL every night now from his own house, and he doesn't own or play SC2, and never played Brood War...

I watched it with my 2 roommates. We try to catch as much of the GSL/NASL/MLG as we can :/ Guess we're just nerds
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 05:32:34
June 06 2011 05:22 GMT
#28147
crowd noise



last 4 minutes of MC vs Losira on Metal

E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 05:23:49
June 06 2011 05:23 GMT
#28148
On June 06 2011 14:10 bennyaus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 14:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
My only comment is that... MC is falling off ( I'm not sure if he has it in him anymore to win another GSL with this performance.... In the meantime, great job MMA!

I think they should make the series longer for the semis (best of 5), best of three at that level doesnt seem like enough, and they should take out extended series too in accordance with that!


MC falling off 'cause he lost a close series with the second best ZvP in the world (after Nestea).
No, just no.


Falling off wouldnt be the right word... I'm actually just saying that for a guy who seems to have the best PvZ in the world, you shouldn't be losing to the 2nd best ZvP'er in the world. Maybe it was because he was exhausted (he did have to play a lot of games). He's still beastly, but I don't think we can call him the apex of toss ATM. He seems to be tied with Alicia, but Toss in general isn't doing so well in GSL or MLG (This is not a balance whine, this is a simple observation) Hopefully we'll see some innovation soon!
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
bennyaus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1833 Posts
June 06 2011 05:25 GMT
#28149
On June 06 2011 14:23 ImmortalTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 14:10 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
My only comment is that... MC is falling off ( I'm not sure if he has it in him anymore to win another GSL with this performance.... In the meantime, great job MMA!

I think they should make the series longer for the semis (best of 5), best of three at that level doesnt seem like enough, and they should take out extended series too in accordance with that!


MC falling off 'cause he lost a close series with the second best ZvP in the world (after Nestea).
No, just no.


Falling off wouldnt be the right word... I'm actually just saying that for a guy who seems to have the best PvZ in the world, you shouldn't be losing to the 2nd best ZvP'er in the world. Maybe it was because he was exhausted (he did have to play a lot of games). He's still beastly, but I don't think we can call him the apex of toss ATM. He seems to be tied with Alicia, but Toss in general isn't doing so well in GSL or MLG (This is not a balance whine, this is a simple observation) Hopefully we'll see some innovation soon!


I don't know. Ever since he lost to DRG, I'm not sure I think he is the best PvZ in the world.... I think he is just top 3 PvX, whereas there might be players who are more exploitive in certain matches (think InCa for PvP, or Alicia maybe in PvT?). Also, current state of the korean metagame has Zerg in massive favour in ZvP anywho, so it isn't totally out of the ordinary for MC to lose to Losira.
I play Random - HuK, DRG + Liquid fan
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
June 06 2011 05:27 GMT
#28150
I see MMA got 5k as a winner. And Losira only 2.5k for the second place? Light weight, light weight, guys. Both of these guys have slight chance of winning supertournament anyway, but I hope their travel expenses were covered separately.
Cuiu
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany410 Posts
June 06 2011 05:27 GMT
#28151
Koreans: WTH is that @SlayerSMMA? Must be foreigner thing, just go with it.


[image loading]


[image loading]
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
June 06 2011 05:27 GMT
#28152
On June 06 2011 14:25 bennyaus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 14:23 ImmortalTofu wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:10 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
My only comment is that... MC is falling off ( I'm not sure if he has it in him anymore to win another GSL with this performance.... In the meantime, great job MMA!

I think they should make the series longer for the semis (best of 5), best of three at that level doesnt seem like enough, and they should take out extended series too in accordance with that!


MC falling off 'cause he lost a close series with the second best ZvP in the world (after Nestea).
No, just no.


Falling off wouldnt be the right word... I'm actually just saying that for a guy who seems to have the best PvZ in the world, you shouldn't be losing to the 2nd best ZvP'er in the world. Maybe it was because he was exhausted (he did have to play a lot of games). He's still beastly, but I don't think we can call him the apex of toss ATM. He seems to be tied with Alicia, but Toss in general isn't doing so well in GSL or MLG (This is not a balance whine, this is a simple observation) Hopefully we'll see some innovation soon!


I don't know. Ever since he lost to DRG, I'm not sure I think he is the best PvZ in the world.... I think he is just top 3 PvX, whereas there might be players who are more exploitive in certain matches (think InCa for PvP, or Alicia maybe in PvT?). Also, current state of the korean metagame has Zerg in massive favour in ZvP anywho, so it isn't totally out of the ordinary for MC to lose to Losira.


I agree with this, however, may I ask who you think is better in PvZ? An honest question, not a jab at your answer, it is very well reasoned
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
Roffu
Profile Joined April 2011
United States143 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 05:37:55
June 06 2011 05:33 GMT
#28153
Wow just finished watching almost all vods, I must say I'm so buying a pass for next MLG just to support, they did an amazing job, I'm also really amazed by MMA's play even though I hate harass by terrans.

And IdrA I'm still waiting for you to kick some ass, the only foreigner always top with Koreans.

Will so be attending MLG Orlando, 4 hours away from here :>
bennyaus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1833 Posts
June 06 2011 05:33 GMT
#28154
On June 06 2011 14:27 ImmortalTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 14:25 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:23 ImmortalTofu wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:10 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
My only comment is that... MC is falling off ( I'm not sure if he has it in him anymore to win another GSL with this performance.... In the meantime, great job MMA!

I think they should make the series longer for the semis (best of 5), best of three at that level doesnt seem like enough, and they should take out extended series too in accordance with that!


MC falling off 'cause he lost a close series with the second best ZvP in the world (after Nestea).
No, just no.


Falling off wouldnt be the right word... I'm actually just saying that for a guy who seems to have the best PvZ in the world, you shouldn't be losing to the 2nd best ZvP'er in the world. Maybe it was because he was exhausted (he did have to play a lot of games). He's still beastly, but I don't think we can call him the apex of toss ATM. He seems to be tied with Alicia, but Toss in general isn't doing so well in GSL or MLG (This is not a balance whine, this is a simple observation) Hopefully we'll see some innovation soon!


I don't know. Ever since he lost to DRG, I'm not sure I think he is the best PvZ in the world.... I think he is just top 3 PvX, whereas there might be players who are more exploitive in certain matches (think InCa for PvP, or Alicia maybe in PvT?). Also, current state of the korean metagame has Zerg in massive favour in ZvP anywho, so it isn't totally out of the ordinary for MC to lose to Losira.


I agree with this, however, may I ask who you think is better in PvZ? An honest question, not a jab at your answer, it is very well reasoned


No idea....! P seems to be doing pretty badly in that match up in GSL recently. There actually isn't enough games to say. It would be MC but his win rate is pretty low for a 'best player' in that matchup.
All races vs Zerg: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/players/detailed_elo.php?section=sc2-korean&race=all#tblt-2916-1-7-DESC
Protoss vs Zerg: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/players/detailed_elo.php?section=sc2-korean&race=P#tblt-2887-1-7-DESC
I play Random - HuK, DRG + Liquid fan
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
June 06 2011 05:38 GMT
#28155
Koreans own white dudes. :D
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
June 06 2011 05:39 GMT
#28156
can someone help me defend idra on r/starcraft? he needs support during this time but everyone is just bashing him =( why are people so mean? please help me.
seansye
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1722 Posts
June 06 2011 05:41 GMT
#28157
On June 06 2011 14:39 Golgotha wrote:
can someone help me defend idra on r/starcraft? he needs support during this time but everyone is just bashing him =( why are people so mean? please help me.


Maybe cause IdrA is mean Lol and kind of stupid sometimes
I will master Speshul Taktics.!
Yggydraseal
Profile Joined April 2011
United States285 Posts
June 06 2011 05:41 GMT
#28158
On June 06 2011 14:39 Golgotha wrote:
can someone help me defend idra on r/starcraft? he needs support during this time but everyone is just bashing him =( why are people so mean? please help me.


Uhhh....no.
"The greatest athletes of all time... Michael Jordan, Roger Federer, and SlayerSBoxer." - Artosis
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
June 06 2011 05:43 GMT
#28159
On June 06 2011 14:33 bennyaus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 14:27 ImmortalTofu wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:25 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:23 ImmortalTofu wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:10 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
My only comment is that... MC is falling off ( I'm not sure if he has it in him anymore to win another GSL with this performance.... In the meantime, great job MMA!

I think they should make the series longer for the semis (best of 5), best of three at that level doesnt seem like enough, and they should take out extended series too in accordance with that!


MC falling off 'cause he lost a close series with the second best ZvP in the world (after Nestea).
No, just no.


Falling off wouldnt be the right word... I'm actually just saying that for a guy who seems to have the best PvZ in the world, you shouldn't be losing to the 2nd best ZvP'er in the world. Maybe it was because he was exhausted (he did have to play a lot of games). He's still beastly, but I don't think we can call him the apex of toss ATM. He seems to be tied with Alicia, but Toss in general isn't doing so well in GSL or MLG (This is not a balance whine, this is a simple observation) Hopefully we'll see some innovation soon!


I don't know. Ever since he lost to DRG, I'm not sure I think he is the best PvZ in the world.... I think he is just top 3 PvX, whereas there might be players who are more exploitive in certain matches (think InCa for PvP, or Alicia maybe in PvT?). Also, current state of the korean metagame has Zerg in massive favour in ZvP anywho, so it isn't totally out of the ordinary for MC to lose to Losira.


I agree with this, however, may I ask who you think is better in PvZ? An honest question, not a jab at your answer, it is very well reasoned


No idea....! P seems to be doing pretty badly in that match up in GSL recently. There actually isn't enough games to say. It would be MC but his win rate is pretty low for a 'best player' in that matchup.
All races vs Zerg: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/players/detailed_elo.php?section=sc2-korean&race=all#tblt-2916-1-7-DESC
Protoss vs Zerg: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/players/detailed_elo.php?section=sc2-korean&race=P#tblt-2887-1-7-DESC


Hmm Interesting... I say that SangHo cannot literally be above MC in terms of PvZ though. He has quite a few wins but against who? Check and JookTo Lolololololl... Hmmm... MC's PvZ did look amazingly solid against IdrA though in his 4-0 (at least to all-ins trolol)... I think that with that quality of PvZ against that level of a player, MC would have to be considered best, though that's not a high position ATM lol... Those builds that he did looked quite interesting, and if Losira had not responded so perfectly to the void rays in games 1 and 3, MC would have won. If that build and his 3 zealot pressure, along with his normal solidness could be all mixed together (with the stargate build being slightly less common and counterable) then he will do quite well against Zerg I would think.

TLDR: MC has best PvZ. Would be great if he mixed all of his builds and varied them more. PvZ right now in general is bad, but MC is moving in the right direction.
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
June 06 2011 05:43 GMT
#28160
On June 06 2011 14:41 Yggydraseal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 14:39 Golgotha wrote:
can someone help me defend idra on r/starcraft? he needs support during this time but everyone is just bashing him =( why are people so mean? please help me.


Uhhh....no.


meanies. just you watch. idra will come back with a vengeance. then you will wish you would have helped him!
Prev 1 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1230
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 65
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 215
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Sea.KH 57
Killer 44
Yoon 41
Liquid`Ret 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi1023
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX168
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD50
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Adnapsc2 1
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Stellar Fest
20h 49m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.