• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:57
CEST 21:57
KST 04:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8531 users

MLG Columbus Day 3 - Page 1406

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1432 Next
We will be moderating harshly in this thread. Think twice before you post. Things we are watching for: image macros, balance whining, "eagles", player bashing etc. We encourage civil and reasoned critique of our moderation - please post it in the website feedback forum.

Please don't complain about MLG stream quality or MLG itself. They work very hard to provide you with an enjoyable service.

Enough with the racism discussions, this is a LR Thread. Cut it out.
-- updated 7:55 KST
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
June 06 2011 04:18 GMT
#28101
On June 06 2011 12:48 Yggydraseal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 12:43 TheDougler wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:30 Yggydraseal wrote:
Idra/MMA VOD is up.


I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE!!!??

Please

http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/starcraft_2_blue
Click on the 3 bullets and lines and browse accordingly.



Thanks a ton!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Radical
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States481 Posts
June 06 2011 04:19 GMT
#28102
On June 06 2011 13:11 Emporio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 13:07 Radical wrote:
I just got back to my computer after having to leave about 9 hours ago (I missed the finals), and I'm just wondering if Idra ever gave a reason for leaving that first game vs. MMA?

Also, thanks to MLG and all the staff, casters, and players for putting together a really great event.


Apparently Kennigit is interviewing him and the video is in the process of being uploaded.

Thanks.
Chainfire99
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada474 Posts
June 06 2011 04:20 GMT
#28103
Will Thorzain be seeded into the next MLG? He had a long and arduous round through the open bracket.
Vincere Vel Mori
Dantat
Profile Joined April 2011
170 Posts
June 06 2011 04:21 GMT
#28104
On June 06 2011 12:59 shappens wrote:
more than 1400pages? but why i dont find the name HUK who stomped MMA 2-0 ??

now i can shout HUK as the real world champ.
go HuuuuuuuuuK!!!


His victory over MMA was meh. I don't think it was any showcase of skill because both of those games were sub-10 minutes.
Rojato
Profile Joined August 2010
Nicaragua23 Posts
June 06 2011 04:21 GMT
#28105
I loooooved this MLG, the streams were fine, a few problems but nothing serious that would make me want to stop watching it.. and the players from all around the world was really nice to see them and check the strategies that are trending right now..
sleigh bells
Profile Joined April 2011
United States358 Posts
June 06 2011 04:22 GMT
#28106
On June 06 2011 13:07 bigbeau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 12:59 shappens wrote:
more than 1400pages? but why i dont find the name HUK who stomped MMA 2-0 ??

now i can shout HUK as the real world champ.
go HuuuuuuuuuK!!!



Haha, I'm actually surprised no one has brought that up. Except I don't think Huk is as good as MMA. I think MMA had an off day against him because, to be honest, I think Huk is about mid-code A level, and is certainly one of the lower code S players. But I digress. MMA has shown how good he CAN be in GSLTL and now in MLG. He's definitely code S quality in my mind.

mma's tvz is definitely one of the best

tvp? hasn't shown me anything.

tvt is pretty decent. some big wins.
Sup son? ¯\__(ツ)__/¯
dCc
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada86 Posts
June 06 2011 04:24 GMT
#28107
I loved when MC trolled IdrA. Even though he didn't win, that made my day.

Are you angry?
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
June 06 2011 04:24 GMT
#28108
Yeah I'd love to see an updated table for all the seeding points to know who's seeded for Anaheim!
Anyone know if there's one out yet?
Flytothesky
Profile Joined April 2004
United States591 Posts
June 06 2011 04:24 GMT
#28109
Am I the only one who keeps pressing F5 to see if Kennigit's interview on Idra is up?
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
June 06 2011 04:27 GMT
#28110
On June 06 2011 13:18 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 12:48 Yggydraseal wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:43 TheDougler wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:30 Yggydraseal wrote:
Idra/MMA VOD is up.


I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE!!!??

Please

http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/starcraft_2_blue
Click on the 3 bullets and lines and browse accordingly.



Thanks a ton!



Actually I still can't find it.

Went to here:
http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/

clicked games
clicked Starcraft 2, but there wasn't anything from tonight there yet.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Yggydraseal
Profile Joined April 2011
United States285 Posts
June 06 2011 04:29 GMT
#28111
On June 06 2011 13:27 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 13:18 TheDougler wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:48 Yggydraseal wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:43 TheDougler wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:30 Yggydraseal wrote:
Idra/MMA VOD is up.


I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE!!!??

Please

http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/starcraft_2_blue
Click on the 3 bullets and lines and browse accordingly.



Thanks a ton!



Actually I still can't find it.

Went to here:
http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/

clicked games
clicked Starcraft 2, but there wasn't anything from tonight there yet.


Click on 'day3' and then 'starcraft finals day'. It is in there.
"The greatest athletes of all time... Michael Jordan, Roger Federer, and SlayerSBoxer." - Artosis
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
June 06 2011 04:30 GMT
#28112
On June 06 2011 13:24 dCc wrote:
I loved when MC trolled IdrA. Even though he didn't win, that made my day.

Are you angry?

Would've been so much more epic as "u mad bro?"
bennyaus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1833 Posts
June 06 2011 04:31 GMT
#28113
On June 06 2011 13:15 Radical wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 13:12 RowdierBob wrote:
Can anyone explain what happened in Idra's first game vs MMA (for someone whom arrived late)?

You can go to the MLG website and watch the VOD, but basically Idra was way ahead in Game 1 and was most likely going to win. He pushed in the middle of the map, destroying a big part of MMA's army, and as he pushed up he saw that MMA had taken his gold expansion (though it was late...watch the VOD), and then he just abruptly GG'ed. Honestly when I saw it I thought he was being really BM and saying GG as if to say "OK I won, you should leave the game now," that's how far ahead he was.


He wasn't that far ahead. He was 10 drones ahead + Mules, but MMA could realistically defend the mutas with his turrets and marines. The issue would've been the next round of speedlings and banes, and whether he could've gotten a tank or two out in time.
I play Random - HuK, DRG + Liquid fan
Radical
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States481 Posts
June 06 2011 04:32 GMT
#28114
On June 06 2011 13:27 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 13:18 TheDougler wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:48 Yggydraseal wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:43 TheDougler wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:30 Yggydraseal wrote:
Idra/MMA VOD is up.


I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE!!!??

Please

http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/starcraft_2_blue
Click on the 3 bullets and lines and browse accordingly.



Thanks a ton!



Actually I still can't find it.

Went to here:
http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/

clicked games
clicked Starcraft 2, but there wasn't anything from tonight there yet.

Click this: http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/starcraft_2_red

Then in the player, click the icon that looks like 3 bullet points followed by 3 horizontal lines. Then you should be able to figure it out from there.
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 04:41:12
June 06 2011 04:32 GMT
#28115
On June 06 2011 13:29 Yggydraseal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 13:27 TheDougler wrote:
On June 06 2011 13:18 TheDougler wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:48 Yggydraseal wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:43 TheDougler wrote:
On June 06 2011 12:30 Yggydraseal wrote:
Idra/MMA VOD is up.


I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE!!!??

Please

http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/starcraft_2_blue
Click on the 3 bullets and lines and browse accordingly.



Thanks a ton!



Actually I still can't find it.

Went to here:
http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/

clicked games
clicked Starcraft 2, but there wasn't anything from tonight there yet.


Click on 'day3' and then 'starcraft finals day'. It is in there.

Thanks for the quick reply

Watching it, oh man is it painfull lol. IdrA had it IN THE BAG.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Roffu
Profile Joined April 2011
United States143 Posts
June 06 2011 04:34 GMT
#28116
So I just got here from work, I'd like to know where Can I watch IdrA vs MC, theyre not in the VODs section, also if anyone could help me out to know who played the finals or point me to the brackets, so I can try to find the vod, thanks!
Radical
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States481 Posts
June 06 2011 04:36 GMT
#28117
On June 06 2011 13:34 Roffu wrote:
So I just got here from work, I'd like to know where Can I watch IdrA vs MC, theyre not in the VODs section, also if anyone could help me out to know who played the finals or point me to the brackets, so I can try to find the vod, thanks!

The bracket is in the OP, and as for the VODS:

Click this: http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/starcraft_2_red

Then in the player, click the icon that looks like 3 bullet points followed by 3 horizontal lines. Then you should be able to figure it out from there.
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
June 06 2011 04:37 GMT
#28118
On June 06 2011 10:53 Stratos_speAr wrote:
Show nested quote +




And an few minutes before that, a video that shows MMA shooting his own CC with the crowd going OHHH after every tank shot.


Seriously one of the best moments of Starcraft that I've ever seen. The crowd + Day9's reactions were priceless.

Ugghhh, that stilll makes me sick to my stomach. I love you IdrA, but i wish i could understand you. Great MLG though. I loved every minute of it
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Roffu
Profile Joined April 2011
United States143 Posts
June 06 2011 04:37 GMT
#28119
On June 06 2011 13:36 Radical wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 13:34 Roffu wrote:
So I just got here from work, I'd like to know where Can I watch IdrA vs MC, theyre not in the VODs section, also if anyone could help me out to know who played the finals or point me to the brackets, so I can try to find the vod, thanks!

The bracket is in the OP, and as for the VODS:

Click this: http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/starcraft_2_red

Then in the player, click the icon that looks like 3 bullet points followed by 3 horizontal lines. Then you should be able to figure it out from there.


Yeah except the IdrA vs MC match isnt there
TheMute
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States458 Posts
June 06 2011 04:37 GMT
#28120
Finals vods are up!

Friends are simply people you can do/say vulgar things to.
Prev 1 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 649
JuggernautJason81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15640
Dewaltoss 118
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever309
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3498
Khaldor1936
crisheroes1191
Liquid`Hasu846
Other Games
summit1g3811
fl0m1106
Beastyqt682
FrodaN456
shahzam432
byalli246
KnowMe172
ArmadaUGS165
C9.Mang0164
UpATreeSC96
Mew2King70
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie909
• WagamamaTV278
• Shiphtur234
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 3m
Stellar Fest
17h 3m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.