• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:24
CEST 14:24
KST 21:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9578 users

[TSL] Ro32 Day3 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 420 421 422 Next
Kommander
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines4950 Posts
March 26 2011 15:28 GMT
#61
On March 27 2011 00:25 Trezeguet wrote:
I hate to say it, but I think Adelscott will be the only player vs a korean to win a game. who knows though, the Previous matchups versus koreans have been much closer than I ever would have guessed. The prea. team was impressive as all hell. Hopefully the lag isn't as big an issue as koreans have made it out to be so that these results aren't horribly tainted.


I agree, MVP's vP is a bit of a wildcard. Even though I have MVP 2-0ing Adel, I won't be surprised if Adel takes at least a game off of MVP. You don't know whether he'll have a good day or a bad one. We'll just have to see later.
Fist
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands235 Posts
March 26 2011 15:32 GMT
#62
Can't wait:D
Have you ever realized just how insignificant your existence on this planet really is?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 26 2011 15:34 GMT
#63
MVP 2-0 Adelscott
Genius 2-0 QXC
GoOdy 0-2 NesTea
Ret 2-1 Naniwa
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 15:39:49
March 26 2011 15:39 GMT
#64
MVP 2-0 adelscott
Genius 2-1 QXC
GoOdy 1-2 NesTea
Ret 1-2 Naniwa.

HYPED for Ret though, and i just hope he will advance but ZvP against Naniwa aint gonna be ez.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
March 26 2011 15:41 GMT
#65
hype hype hype!

first time seeing TSL3 missed the other 2 days! won't miss anything from now on hopefully!
Bisu... ;-(
Zavi_
Profile Joined October 2010
100 Posts
March 26 2011 15:42 GMT
#66
Hope this is not against rule of conduct, but here is the link to the TeamLiquid stream on ustream if you prefer to use vlc or (like me) GOM player to watch the TSL (I like to be able to play games while watching, so the GOM player overlay suits me perfectly).

Viewers counter still goes up and all, so I hope it's alright to post it. Else just delete the message.

Dunno if you want to add to the OP for people to easier find it.
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
March 26 2011 15:44 GMT
#67
Hopefully the motherfucking lag won't play that big of a role today. I hate to see players being eliminated because of this issue.
o choro é livre
laharl23
Profile Joined February 2011
United States582 Posts
March 26 2011 15:44 GMT
#68
MVP 2-0 adelscott
QXC 2-1 genius
Nestea 2-0 Goody
Naniwa 2-1 ret
Marzocchi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States58 Posts
March 26 2011 15:46 GMT
#69
Adelscott, QXC, NesTea and Ret

Does anyone know how long after the live stream the VOD's are posted?

Here's why I ask: I recently discovered my PS3 can play VOD's and all sorts of other neat stuff on my TV, so I have been watching while sitting on my couch. The problem is Playstation's firmware is outdated and can't watch Flash sites, like Justin.TV. I usually end up watching live on my computer anyway because I do love Justin.Tv.

Anyway - due to Euro 2012 Soccer Qualifiers having some conflicting times with TSL, I kind of want to watch the VOD's instead of live today. So, how long after live are the VOD's usually posted?

Thanks
-Marzocchi
vizir
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland154 Posts
March 26 2011 15:47 GMT
#70
When have these games been played? I mean are they played after new patch came out?
laharl23
Profile Joined February 2011
United States582 Posts
March 26 2011 15:48 GMT
#71
On March 27 2011 00:46 Marzocchi wrote:
Adelscott, QXC, NesTea and Ret

Does anyone know how long after the live stream the VOD's are posted?

Here's why I ask: I recently discovered my PS3 can play VOD's and all sorts of other neat stuff on my TV, so I have been watching while sitting on my couch. The problem is Playstation's firmware is outdated and can't watch Flash sites, like Justin.TV. I usually end up watching live on my computer anyway because I do love Justin.Tv.

Anyway - due to Euro 2012 Soccer Qualifiers having some conflicting times with TSL, I kind of want to watch the VOD's instead of live today. So, how long after live are the VOD's usually posted?

Thanks
-Marzocchi


usually around 4-5 hours.
Marzocchi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States58 Posts
March 26 2011 15:49 GMT
#72
On March 27 2011 00:48 laharl23 wrote:
usually around 4-5 hours.


Great - thanks! I am going to see if the GOM Player will stream on PS3, too. Does anyone know if that works?
Tyree
Profile Joined November 2010
1508 Posts
March 26 2011 15:55 GMT
#73
On March 27 2011 00:49 Marzocchi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 00:48 laharl23 wrote:
usually around 4-5 hours.


Great - thanks! I am going to see if the GOM Player will stream on PS3, too. Does anyone know if that works?


Id like to know this aswell, i know that the PS3 has problems playing off Justin.tv but i do wonder how it works (if at all with the GOM player).

Before people ask "Why?", you can watch a stream full screen on your bigass TV and considering the amazing quality of TSL stream, its just pure bliss.

★ Top Gun ★
invrnc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States26 Posts
March 26 2011 15:58 GMT
#74
I see an awful lot of people jumping on the foreigners upset bandwagon. I'm pretty sure nobody actually thinks it will happen, but they just want to be able to quote themselves and be like "I'm right." Well, good luck! I would be glad to be proven wrong here!

mvp 2:0 Adelscott
Genius 2:1 qxc
GoOdy 1:2 NesTea
Ret 1:2 NaNiwa

Although, I would like to know when these games were played...
DeLoAdEr
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Japan527 Posts
March 26 2011 16:00 GMT
#75
Predictions:
MVP 2-0 Adelscott
Even though MVP looked vulernable recently in his Up/Down Match TvPs, it seems that he has recovered (GSTL performance) and should win this match rather easily.

Genius 2-0 qxc
qxc is busy with school and isn't practicing that much, while Genius on the other hand has a scary PvT.

GoOdy 0-2 NesTea
Even though I love GoOdy and his mech, this style seems weak against zerg and NesTea should have no problem destroying him.

Ret 1-2 Naniwa
Can't predict this one, will be very close. It feels to me that Naniwa has a slight advantage though.
Kommander
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines4950 Posts
March 26 2011 16:02 GMT
#76
Were the games played post-patch? Do you guys think it'll make a difference if it was?
zergtat
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Hong Kong853 Posts
March 26 2011 16:05 GMT
#77
will Nestea and Ret handle their opponents with the help of infestors?
Z: SEn P: White-Ra T: Polt
tsuxiit
Profile Joined July 2010
1305 Posts
March 26 2011 16:07 GMT
#78
Adelscott will definitely take a game off MVP. 2-1 there. Same for QXC Genius; I think 2-1 Genius. I predict Naniwa 2-1 Ret but that could really go either way, it's map dependent as well. Nestea will beat GoOdy 2-0.
Gevna
Profile Joined August 2010
France2332 Posts
March 26 2011 16:12 GMT
#79
All I hope is that Adel and Goody can make close games against MVP & Nestea. And Ret vs Naniwa should be very interesting in many points of view

TSL is great
Durp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada3117 Posts
March 26 2011 16:16 GMT
#80
When does TSL start (the countdown timer's gone now!)
SOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoo Many BANELINGS!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 420 421 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36720
Shuttle 2520
Bisu 1022
Jaedong 992
Horang2 961
Light 440
BeSt 362
firebathero 352
Mini 319
Hyuk 284
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 267
Soma 228
EffOrt 226
Zeus 191
ggaemo 191
Soulkey 163
Last 137
ZerO 121
Leta 120
Snow 114
Rush 75
Pusan 74
Killer 71
hero 42
Mong 42
Sharp 36
Mind 35
Shinee 31
Shine 27
Bale 27
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 21
soO 19
PianO 18
Trap 18
sorry 16
Yoon 16
Free 13
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3597
qojqva1498
Dendi991
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1395
x6flipin335
markeloff111
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes858
Other Games
gofns33916
singsing2139
B2W.Neo776
XBOCT348
DeMusliM192
Livibee176
XaKoH 157
Mlord136
Liquid`LucifroN119
Mew2King114
QueenE78
ArmadaUGS75
Railgan9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Chillindude8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream199
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2237
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
37m
Stellar Fest
37m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 37m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.