• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8214 users

[GSL] S3 Ro64 Day 1 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 164 Next
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
November 22 2010 07:14 GMT
#181
I wonder if Vines knows how to use sentries..
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
November 22 2010 07:17 GMT
#182
On November 22 2010 15:49 lol12tree wrote:
GSL 3 QUALIFIER THOUGHTS INTERVIEW

Source: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1063356808


+ Show Spoiler +

oGsMC (P)
Q. Protoss isn’t doing very well.
A. In in-house leagues, I feel that protoss is very hard to play. Zerg became stronger, and PvT became more of a build order risk.

sCfOu (T)
Q. Your goal for this season?
A. I want to advance to the finals. I think I should be fine as long as I don’t play zergs. After the patch, TvZ became too difficult.

cOreZenith (P)
Q. Protoss hasn’t been doing well in the last 2 seasons.
A. They have to nerf marauders. They should also return the old range of 3 to roaches. I also wish they would bring back the old zealots. Protoss is so hard.

TSL_GuineaPig (P)
Q. How were this season’s qualifiers?
A. I played a mirror match-up 3 times. I had to play my weakest PvZ so I thought I would fail, but I’m glad that I won.

NEXChoa (P)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I’m confident in PvT but playing against zerg is difficult. I want to avoid PvZ’s as much as possible.

Cyrano (P)
Q. What is your goal this season?
A. My goal was to go through the qualifiers, but I’m greedier now. I want to make it to the round of 32 at least and play against a zerg rather than a protoss. I’m worried that all zerg players are very good though.

MekaPrime (T)
Q. It feels like your TvZ has gotten worse.
A. I regret the fact that I didn’t practice enough, but games can go either way, so I shouldn’t be disappointed by it.

IMJunwiPrime (Z)
Q. You chose zerg after playing random.
A. I was initially going to qualify as terran, but I couldn’t handle TvT. I then tried to play protoss, but PvZ was too difficult. So zerg was the only race left. I actually registered as protoss, but changed to zerg at the last minute. My protoss teammates hate me for that.

GuMihofOu (R)
Q. Is there a race that you are better at?
A. The zerg is doing well recently and it’s my most confident race. It tends to change every patch.

jookToJung (Z)
Q. What do you think about the zerg buff in the recent patch?
A. I personally can't believe the current balance in TvZ right now, zerg is way too overpowered.

aLivefOu (T)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I already told people that if I make it through today, I will get Code S and advance to the final. I think I can even win if I refine my TvZ.

FOX_Bless a.k.a. Lyn (T)
Q. Did you refine your TvP?
A. It's my most confident match-up. People around me know me for my TvP, but I lost last time, because I made a mistake.

IMmvp (T)
Q. You're known to have very strong TvZ.
A. After I got knocked out, I became a 'terran QQ'. TvZ is very difficult, actually, TvP is very difficult too. I want 'terran QQ' to be my concept.

SlayerS_BoxeR (T)
Q. We are expecting a strong showing from zergs this season.
A. Zergs found a way to win even with smaller sample of representation. Now, more zergs are participating, because zerg became better. I hope that trend continues, so that the development team realizes something is wrong. I really hope zergs have a strong showing, but I hope I'm not one of their preys.

ST_Steak a.k.a. JulyZerg (Z)
Q. The patch must have helped the zergs.
A. I think the balance right now is fine, but other terrans and protosses don't seem to think so. You have to admit that zerg was underpowered in the beginning. Terran and protoss should be able to adjust as time passes, just like zerg did.

CheckPrime (Z)
Q. You were one of the bigger 'zerg QQ's.
A. I got flamed too much, so I think I'll stay quiet for now. I heard that zerg has qualified the most so far, so I guess zerg is strong now.


NEXGenius (P)
Q. What makes it so hard to play?
A. Terrans are grabbing timing windows too quickly. They don't let the protoss be alone in the early game. Zerg is hard to play against because of the recent patch.

If Zerg is going to dominate again this season the shit is gonna hit the fan.
exitusnow1
Profile Joined November 2010
23 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 07:25:12
November 22 2010 07:17 GMT
#183
amg i cant waits!
*purchased ticket* this season is goin to be awesome!!
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
November 22 2010 07:19 GMT
#184
On November 22 2010 16:17 Logros wrote:
If Zerg is going to dominate again this season the shit is gonna hit the fan.


I hope Zerg wins every tournament ever.
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
LeaD
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada464 Posts
November 22 2010 07:20 GMT
#185
On November 22 2010 16:17 Logros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 15:49 lol12tree wrote:
GSL 3 QUALIFIER THOUGHTS INTERVIEW

Source: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1063356808


+ Show Spoiler +

oGsMC (P)
Q. Protoss isn’t doing very well.
A. In in-house leagues, I feel that protoss is very hard to play. Zerg became stronger, and PvT became more of a build order risk.

sCfOu (T)
Q. Your goal for this season?
A. I want to advance to the finals. I think I should be fine as long as I don’t play zergs. After the patch, TvZ became too difficult.

cOreZenith (P)
Q. Protoss hasn’t been doing well in the last 2 seasons.
A. They have to nerf marauders. They should also return the old range of 3 to roaches. I also wish they would bring back the old zealots. Protoss is so hard.

TSL_GuineaPig (P)
Q. How were this season’s qualifiers?
A. I played a mirror match-up 3 times. I had to play my weakest PvZ so I thought I would fail, but I’m glad that I won.

NEXChoa (P)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I’m confident in PvT but playing against zerg is difficult. I want to avoid PvZ’s as much as possible.

Cyrano (P)
Q. What is your goal this season?
A. My goal was to go through the qualifiers, but I’m greedier now. I want to make it to the round of 32 at least and play against a zerg rather than a protoss. I’m worried that all zerg players are very good though.

MekaPrime (T)
Q. It feels like your TvZ has gotten worse.
A. I regret the fact that I didn’t practice enough, but games can go either way, so I shouldn’t be disappointed by it.

IMJunwiPrime (Z)
Q. You chose zerg after playing random.
A. I was initially going to qualify as terran, but I couldn’t handle TvT. I then tried to play protoss, but PvZ was too difficult. So zerg was the only race left. I actually registered as protoss, but changed to zerg at the last minute. My protoss teammates hate me for that.

GuMihofOu (R)
Q. Is there a race that you are better at?
A. The zerg is doing well recently and it’s my most confident race. It tends to change every patch.

jookToJung (Z)
Q. What do you think about the zerg buff in the recent patch?
A. I personally can't believe the current balance in TvZ right now, zerg is way too overpowered.

aLivefOu (T)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I already told people that if I make it through today, I will get Code S and advance to the final. I think I can even win if I refine my TvZ.

FOX_Bless a.k.a. Lyn (T)
Q. Did you refine your TvP?
A. It's my most confident match-up. People around me know me for my TvP, but I lost last time, because I made a mistake.

IMmvp (T)
Q. You're known to have very strong TvZ.
A. After I got knocked out, I became a 'terran QQ'. TvZ is very difficult, actually, TvP is very difficult too. I want 'terran QQ' to be my concept.

SlayerS_BoxeR (T)
Q. We are expecting a strong showing from zergs this season.
A. Zergs found a way to win even with smaller sample of representation. Now, more zergs are participating, because zerg became better. I hope that trend continues, so that the development team realizes something is wrong. I really hope zergs have a strong showing, but I hope I'm not one of their preys.

ST_Steak a.k.a. JulyZerg (Z)
Q. The patch must have helped the zergs.
A. I think the balance right now is fine, but other terrans and protosses don't seem to think so. You have to admit that zerg was underpowered in the beginning. Terran and protoss should be able to adjust as time passes, just like zerg did.

CheckPrime (Z)
Q. You were one of the bigger 'zerg QQ's.
A. I got flamed too much, so I think I'll stay quiet for now. I heard that zerg has qualified the most so far, so I guess zerg is strong now.


NEXGenius (P)
Q. What makes it so hard to play?
A. Terrans are grabbing timing windows too quickly. They don't let the protoss be alone in the early game. Zerg is hard to play against because of the recent patch.

If Zerg is going to dominate again this season the shit is gonna hit the fan.


Again?
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
November 22 2010 07:22 GMT
#186
On November 22 2010 16:20 LeaD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 16:17 Logros wrote:
On November 22 2010 15:49 lol12tree wrote:
GSL 3 QUALIFIER THOUGHTS INTERVIEW

Source: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1063356808


+ Show Spoiler +

oGsMC (P)
Q. Protoss isn’t doing very well.
A. In in-house leagues, I feel that protoss is very hard to play. Zerg became stronger, and PvT became more of a build order risk.

sCfOu (T)
Q. Your goal for this season?
A. I want to advance to the finals. I think I should be fine as long as I don’t play zergs. After the patch, TvZ became too difficult.

cOreZenith (P)
Q. Protoss hasn’t been doing well in the last 2 seasons.
A. They have to nerf marauders. They should also return the old range of 3 to roaches. I also wish they would bring back the old zealots. Protoss is so hard.

TSL_GuineaPig (P)
Q. How were this season’s qualifiers?
A. I played a mirror match-up 3 times. I had to play my weakest PvZ so I thought I would fail, but I’m glad that I won.

NEXChoa (P)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I’m confident in PvT but playing against zerg is difficult. I want to avoid PvZ’s as much as possible.

Cyrano (P)
Q. What is your goal this season?
A. My goal was to go through the qualifiers, but I’m greedier now. I want to make it to the round of 32 at least and play against a zerg rather than a protoss. I’m worried that all zerg players are very good though.

MekaPrime (T)
Q. It feels like your TvZ has gotten worse.
A. I regret the fact that I didn’t practice enough, but games can go either way, so I shouldn’t be disappointed by it.

IMJunwiPrime (Z)
Q. You chose zerg after playing random.
A. I was initially going to qualify as terran, but I couldn’t handle TvT. I then tried to play protoss, but PvZ was too difficult. So zerg was the only race left. I actually registered as protoss, but changed to zerg at the last minute. My protoss teammates hate me for that.

GuMihofOu (R)
Q. Is there a race that you are better at?
A. The zerg is doing well recently and it’s my most confident race. It tends to change every patch.

jookToJung (Z)
Q. What do you think about the zerg buff in the recent patch?
A. I personally can't believe the current balance in TvZ right now, zerg is way too overpowered.

aLivefOu (T)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I already told people that if I make it through today, I will get Code S and advance to the final. I think I can even win if I refine my TvZ.

FOX_Bless a.k.a. Lyn (T)
Q. Did you refine your TvP?
A. It's my most confident match-up. People around me know me for my TvP, but I lost last time, because I made a mistake.

IMmvp (T)
Q. You're known to have very strong TvZ.
A. After I got knocked out, I became a 'terran QQ'. TvZ is very difficult, actually, TvP is very difficult too. I want 'terran QQ' to be my concept.

SlayerS_BoxeR (T)
Q. We are expecting a strong showing from zergs this season.
A. Zergs found a way to win even with smaller sample of representation. Now, more zergs are participating, because zerg became better. I hope that trend continues, so that the development team realizes something is wrong. I really hope zergs have a strong showing, but I hope I'm not one of their preys.

ST_Steak a.k.a. JulyZerg (Z)
Q. The patch must have helped the zergs.
A. I think the balance right now is fine, but other terrans and protosses don't seem to think so. You have to admit that zerg was underpowered in the beginning. Terran and protoss should be able to adjust as time passes, just like zerg did.

CheckPrime (Z)
Q. You were one of the bigger 'zerg QQ's.
A. I got flamed too much, so I think I'll stay quiet for now. I heard that zerg has qualified the most so far, so I guess zerg is strong now.


NEXGenius (P)
Q. What makes it so hard to play?
A. Terrans are grabbing timing windows too quickly. They don't let the protoss be alone in the early game. Zerg is hard to play against because of the recent patch.

If Zerg is going to dominate again this season the shit is gonna hit the fan.


Again?

Yeah Zerg won the last 2 GSL even when underrepresented, now we have almost 2x the number of Zerg.
theqat
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States2856 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 07:27:23
November 22 2010 07:25 GMT
#187
Shit hits the fan literally no matter what happens. It would hit the fan if this were GSL4 and one player of each race had won each of the first three. That's why there's no balance discussion allowed almost anywhere on all of TL anymore--and you can most likely be sure motbob will be adding some lovely red text to the OP to remind everyone that there's no balance discussion allowed in this thread either.
Kishkumen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States650 Posts
November 22 2010 07:25 GMT
#188
Can we stop with the balance discussions? The Ro64 hasn't even started yet and everyone wants to make a statement on how OP this race is or how hard it is for that race. That collection of Korean imba comments by lol12tree isn't helpful either. I'm just tired of constant balance discussion, especially in threads where we just want to appreciate the games.
Weird, last time I checked the UN said you need to have at least 200 APM and be rainbow league to be called human. —Liquid`TLO
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
November 22 2010 07:26 GMT
#189
Zerg players have a hive mind. Each time one of us fall we pool our collective APM into a single being who will rise from the ashes and take the GSL by storm.
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
LeaD
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada464 Posts
November 22 2010 07:26 GMT
#190
On November 22 2010 16:22 Logros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 16:20 LeaD wrote:
On November 22 2010 16:17 Logros wrote:
On November 22 2010 15:49 lol12tree wrote:
GSL 3 QUALIFIER THOUGHTS INTERVIEW

Source: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1063356808


+ Show Spoiler +

oGsMC (P)
Q. Protoss isn’t doing very well.
A. In in-house leagues, I feel that protoss is very hard to play. Zerg became stronger, and PvT became more of a build order risk.

sCfOu (T)
Q. Your goal for this season?
A. I want to advance to the finals. I think I should be fine as long as I don’t play zergs. After the patch, TvZ became too difficult.

cOreZenith (P)
Q. Protoss hasn’t been doing well in the last 2 seasons.
A. They have to nerf marauders. They should also return the old range of 3 to roaches. I also wish they would bring back the old zealots. Protoss is so hard.

TSL_GuineaPig (P)
Q. How were this season’s qualifiers?
A. I played a mirror match-up 3 times. I had to play my weakest PvZ so I thought I would fail, but I’m glad that I won.

NEXChoa (P)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I’m confident in PvT but playing against zerg is difficult. I want to avoid PvZ’s as much as possible.

Cyrano (P)
Q. What is your goal this season?
A. My goal was to go through the qualifiers, but I’m greedier now. I want to make it to the round of 32 at least and play against a zerg rather than a protoss. I’m worried that all zerg players are very good though.

MekaPrime (T)
Q. It feels like your TvZ has gotten worse.
A. I regret the fact that I didn’t practice enough, but games can go either way, so I shouldn’t be disappointed by it.

IMJunwiPrime (Z)
Q. You chose zerg after playing random.
A. I was initially going to qualify as terran, but I couldn’t handle TvT. I then tried to play protoss, but PvZ was too difficult. So zerg was the only race left. I actually registered as protoss, but changed to zerg at the last minute. My protoss teammates hate me for that.

GuMihofOu (R)
Q. Is there a race that you are better at?
A. The zerg is doing well recently and it’s my most confident race. It tends to change every patch.

jookToJung (Z)
Q. What do you think about the zerg buff in the recent patch?
A. I personally can't believe the current balance in TvZ right now, zerg is way too overpowered.

aLivefOu (T)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I already told people that if I make it through today, I will get Code S and advance to the final. I think I can even win if I refine my TvZ.

FOX_Bless a.k.a. Lyn (T)
Q. Did you refine your TvP?
A. It's my most confident match-up. People around me know me for my TvP, but I lost last time, because I made a mistake.

IMmvp (T)
Q. You're known to have very strong TvZ.
A. After I got knocked out, I became a 'terran QQ'. TvZ is very difficult, actually, TvP is very difficult too. I want 'terran QQ' to be my concept.

SlayerS_BoxeR (T)
Q. We are expecting a strong showing from zergs this season.
A. Zergs found a way to win even with smaller sample of representation. Now, more zergs are participating, because zerg became better. I hope that trend continues, so that the development team realizes something is wrong. I really hope zergs have a strong showing, but I hope I'm not one of their preys.

ST_Steak a.k.a. JulyZerg (Z)
Q. The patch must have helped the zergs.
A. I think the balance right now is fine, but other terrans and protosses don't seem to think so. You have to admit that zerg was underpowered in the beginning. Terran and protoss should be able to adjust as time passes, just like zerg did.

CheckPrime (Z)
Q. You were one of the bigger 'zerg QQ's.
A. I got flamed too much, so I think I'll stay quiet for now. I heard that zerg has qualified the most so far, so I guess zerg is strong now.


NEXGenius (P)
Q. What makes it so hard to play?
A. Terrans are grabbing timing windows too quickly. They don't let the protoss be alone in the early game. Zerg is hard to play against because of the recent patch.

If Zerg is going to dominate again this season the shit is gonna hit the fan.


Again?

Yeah Zerg won the last 2 GSL even when underrepresented, now we have almost 2x the number of Zerg.


You mean the one Zerg and the three Terran in the final four of the past two GSL? That sounds like clear domination to me.
positron.
Profile Joined May 2010
634 Posts
November 22 2010 07:41 GMT
#191
Does anybody know the exact time for it to start? Last season it was one hour later. I don't want to wake up an hour before the games actually start.
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
November 22 2010 07:44 GMT
#192
On November 22 2010 16:41 positron. wrote:
Does anybody know the exact time for it to start? Last season it was one hour later. I don't want to wake up an hour before the games actually start.


2 hours and 15 minutes from now.
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
JeremyK
Profile Joined November 2010
53 Posts
November 22 2010 08:01 GMT
#193
Quick question, I bought a season 3 ticket and got my paypal confirmation but never got a code to use like I did on the daily purchase during season 2. Did I miss an email I will need to view HD?
Fyodor
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada971 Posts
November 22 2010 08:03 GMT
#194
On November 22 2010 17:01 JeremyK wrote:
Quick question, I bought a season 3 ticket and got my paypal confirmation but never got a code to use like I did on the daily purchase during season 2. Did I miss an email I will need to view HD?

No it's tied to your account. You can do everything as long as you're logged in.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Scruff
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore509 Posts
November 22 2010 08:14 GMT
#195
GO SEN!!!!! TAKE IT DOWN
I astonish myself everyday
Terr
Profile Joined October 2010
237 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 08:17:28
November 22 2010 08:16 GMT
#196
At fist I was like "GO NesTea, Sen And Maka!" but then i realized that if both NesTea and Sen win they will have to fight each other in the next round and I doubt Sen will win against NesTea...
I feel bad for Sen
"How peaceful it must be for you, to have a mind unburdened by thought." - Protoss Zealot
Ocedic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1808 Posts
November 22 2010 08:17 GMT
#197
On November 22 2010 16:26 LeaD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 16:22 Logros wrote:
On November 22 2010 16:20 LeaD wrote:
On November 22 2010 16:17 Logros wrote:
On November 22 2010 15:49 lol12tree wrote:
GSL 3 QUALIFIER THOUGHTS INTERVIEW

Source: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1063356808


+ Show Spoiler +

oGsMC (P)
Q. Protoss isn’t doing very well.
A. In in-house leagues, I feel that protoss is very hard to play. Zerg became stronger, and PvT became more of a build order risk.

sCfOu (T)
Q. Your goal for this season?
A. I want to advance to the finals. I think I should be fine as long as I don’t play zergs. After the patch, TvZ became too difficult.

cOreZenith (P)
Q. Protoss hasn’t been doing well in the last 2 seasons.
A. They have to nerf marauders. They should also return the old range of 3 to roaches. I also wish they would bring back the old zealots. Protoss is so hard.

TSL_GuineaPig (P)
Q. How were this season’s qualifiers?
A. I played a mirror match-up 3 times. I had to play my weakest PvZ so I thought I would fail, but I’m glad that I won.

NEXChoa (P)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I’m confident in PvT but playing against zerg is difficult. I want to avoid PvZ’s as much as possible.

Cyrano (P)
Q. What is your goal this season?
A. My goal was to go through the qualifiers, but I’m greedier now. I want to make it to the round of 32 at least and play against a zerg rather than a protoss. I’m worried that all zerg players are very good though.

MekaPrime (T)
Q. It feels like your TvZ has gotten worse.
A. I regret the fact that I didn’t practice enough, but games can go either way, so I shouldn’t be disappointed by it.

IMJunwiPrime (Z)
Q. You chose zerg after playing random.
A. I was initially going to qualify as terran, but I couldn’t handle TvT. I then tried to play protoss, but PvZ was too difficult. So zerg was the only race left. I actually registered as protoss, but changed to zerg at the last minute. My protoss teammates hate me for that.

GuMihofOu (R)
Q. Is there a race that you are better at?
A. The zerg is doing well recently and it’s my most confident race. It tends to change every patch.

jookToJung (Z)
Q. What do you think about the zerg buff in the recent patch?
A. I personally can't believe the current balance in TvZ right now, zerg is way too overpowered.

aLivefOu (T)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I already told people that if I make it through today, I will get Code S and advance to the final. I think I can even win if I refine my TvZ.

FOX_Bless a.k.a. Lyn (T)
Q. Did you refine your TvP?
A. It's my most confident match-up. People around me know me for my TvP, but I lost last time, because I made a mistake.

IMmvp (T)
Q. You're known to have very strong TvZ.
A. After I got knocked out, I became a 'terran QQ'. TvZ is very difficult, actually, TvP is very difficult too. I want 'terran QQ' to be my concept.

SlayerS_BoxeR (T)
Q. We are expecting a strong showing from zergs this season.
A. Zergs found a way to win even with smaller sample of representation. Now, more zergs are participating, because zerg became better. I hope that trend continues, so that the development team realizes something is wrong. I really hope zergs have a strong showing, but I hope I'm not one of their preys.

ST_Steak a.k.a. JulyZerg (Z)
Q. The patch must have helped the zergs.
A. I think the balance right now is fine, but other terrans and protosses don't seem to think so. You have to admit that zerg was underpowered in the beginning. Terran and protoss should be able to adjust as time passes, just like zerg did.

CheckPrime (Z)
Q. You were one of the bigger 'zerg QQ's.
A. I got flamed too much, so I think I'll stay quiet for now. I heard that zerg has qualified the most so far, so I guess zerg is strong now.


NEXGenius (P)
Q. What makes it so hard to play?
A. Terrans are grabbing timing windows too quickly. They don't let the protoss be alone in the early game. Zerg is hard to play against because of the recent patch.

If Zerg is going to dominate again this season the shit is gonna hit the fan.


Again?

Yeah Zerg won the last 2 GSL even when underrepresented, now we have almost 2x the number of Zerg.


You mean the one Zerg and the three Terran in the final four of the past two GSL? That sounds like clear domination to me.


There were so many Zerg they ended up eliminating one another in mirror matches. And whether there was 2 or 1 Zerg depended on Foxer beating Kyrix, which he barely pulled off. As Kyrix himself said after winning All Stars: "Zerg is way overpowered."
fishinguy
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation798 Posts
November 22 2010 08:32 GMT
#198
Now can Zergs who used the argument "pros don't complain about balance" kindly stfu.
Hurfdurf
Profile Joined November 2010
United States45 Posts
November 22 2010 08:33 GMT
#199
On November 22 2010 15:42 Ftrunkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 15:31 Hurfdurf wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:58 smileyyy wrote:
Zergbong Fighting gogogo

[image loading]


It's almost like you're sucking it's... Nevermind, bad images flooding my head


if thats the part of it you've been sucking, good god are you doing it wrong.


I originally meant to say "smoking it's..." It's late though and I lose my cleverness when I'm tired
The only thing that shuts my pie hole is pie.
LeaD
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada464 Posts
November 22 2010 08:36 GMT
#200
On November 22 2010 17:17 Ocedic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 16:26 LeaD wrote:
On November 22 2010 16:22 Logros wrote:
On November 22 2010 16:20 LeaD wrote:
On November 22 2010 16:17 Logros wrote:
On November 22 2010 15:49 lol12tree wrote:
GSL 3 QUALIFIER THOUGHTS INTERVIEW

Source: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1063356808


+ Show Spoiler +

oGsMC (P)
Q. Protoss isn’t doing very well.
A. In in-house leagues, I feel that protoss is very hard to play. Zerg became stronger, and PvT became more of a build order risk.

sCfOu (T)
Q. Your goal for this season?
A. I want to advance to the finals. I think I should be fine as long as I don’t play zergs. After the patch, TvZ became too difficult.

cOreZenith (P)
Q. Protoss hasn’t been doing well in the last 2 seasons.
A. They have to nerf marauders. They should also return the old range of 3 to roaches. I also wish they would bring back the old zealots. Protoss is so hard.

TSL_GuineaPig (P)
Q. How were this season’s qualifiers?
A. I played a mirror match-up 3 times. I had to play my weakest PvZ so I thought I would fail, but I’m glad that I won.

NEXChoa (P)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I’m confident in PvT but playing against zerg is difficult. I want to avoid PvZ’s as much as possible.

Cyrano (P)
Q. What is your goal this season?
A. My goal was to go through the qualifiers, but I’m greedier now. I want to make it to the round of 32 at least and play against a zerg rather than a protoss. I’m worried that all zerg players are very good though.

MekaPrime (T)
Q. It feels like your TvZ has gotten worse.
A. I regret the fact that I didn’t practice enough, but games can go either way, so I shouldn’t be disappointed by it.

IMJunwiPrime (Z)
Q. You chose zerg after playing random.
A. I was initially going to qualify as terran, but I couldn’t handle TvT. I then tried to play protoss, but PvZ was too difficult. So zerg was the only race left. I actually registered as protoss, but changed to zerg at the last minute. My protoss teammates hate me for that.

GuMihofOu (R)
Q. Is there a race that you are better at?
A. The zerg is doing well recently and it’s my most confident race. It tends to change every patch.

jookToJung (Z)
Q. What do you think about the zerg buff in the recent patch?
A. I personally can't believe the current balance in TvZ right now, zerg is way too overpowered.

aLivefOu (T)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I already told people that if I make it through today, I will get Code S and advance to the final. I think I can even win if I refine my TvZ.

FOX_Bless a.k.a. Lyn (T)
Q. Did you refine your TvP?
A. It's my most confident match-up. People around me know me for my TvP, but I lost last time, because I made a mistake.

IMmvp (T)
Q. You're known to have very strong TvZ.
A. After I got knocked out, I became a 'terran QQ'. TvZ is very difficult, actually, TvP is very difficult too. I want 'terran QQ' to be my concept.

SlayerS_BoxeR (T)
Q. We are expecting a strong showing from zergs this season.
A. Zergs found a way to win even with smaller sample of representation. Now, more zergs are participating, because zerg became better. I hope that trend continues, so that the development team realizes something is wrong. I really hope zergs have a strong showing, but I hope I'm not one of their preys.

ST_Steak a.k.a. JulyZerg (Z)
Q. The patch must have helped the zergs.
A. I think the balance right now is fine, but other terrans and protosses don't seem to think so. You have to admit that zerg was underpowered in the beginning. Terran and protoss should be able to adjust as time passes, just like zerg did.

CheckPrime (Z)
Q. You were one of the bigger 'zerg QQ's.
A. I got flamed too much, so I think I'll stay quiet for now. I heard that zerg has qualified the most so far, so I guess zerg is strong now.


NEXGenius (P)
Q. What makes it so hard to play?
A. Terrans are grabbing timing windows too quickly. They don't let the protoss be alone in the early game. Zerg is hard to play against because of the recent patch.

If Zerg is going to dominate again this season the shit is gonna hit the fan.


Again?

Yeah Zerg won the last 2 GSL even when underrepresented, now we have almost 2x the number of Zerg.


You mean the one Zerg and the three Terran in the final four of the past two GSL? That sounds like clear domination to me.


There were so many Zerg they ended up eliminating one another in mirror matches. And whether there was 2 or 1 Zerg depended on Foxer beating Kyrix, which he barely pulled off. As Kyrix himself said after winning All Stars: "Zerg is way overpowered."


I am not discussing whether there is an imbalance or not, I am just correcting his assertion that Zerg have "dominated" the GSL. There were actually less Zerg than Terran, why didn't all the Terran's eliminate each other in mirror matches? Playing the "what if" game is never going to work, Boxer won against Kyrix, whether it was close or not, making it 3 Terran to 1 Zerg in the Semi-finals for the second straight season.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6490
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.