• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8624 users

[GSL] S3 Ro64 Day 1 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 164 Next
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
November 22 2010 06:09 GMT
#161
On November 22 2010 15:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 14:41 Kishkumen wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:36 bkrow wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:35 Piledriver wrote:
Actually looking at the maps for Sen vs Vines, its either going to be 2-0 for Vines (Steppes and DQ are both hard-to-expand maps), or Sen is going to win 2-0 by totally outclassing him. I dont see a 2-1 either way .


pretty anti-zerg maps.. i don't know much about Vines? Is he a dominant force .. part of oGs says something about his skill -- but it he up there with the best?

On November 22 2010 07:52 Kishkumen wrote:
Sen fighting!!! Some of you guys are giving oGsVines too much credit. I believe he's just an oGs practice partner. I've heard Jinro beats him pretty regularly.


o_O Im really curious where you heard this, I dont remember saying this anywhere.


That's sort of what I thought.
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 22 2010 06:14 GMT
#162
Jinro knows better than me but I'm pretty sure Vines joined after the ogs recruitment tournament back on october 7th, along with 박용준
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
November 22 2010 06:16 GMT
#163
On November 22 2010 15:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 14:41 Kishkumen wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:36 bkrow wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:35 Piledriver wrote:
Actually looking at the maps for Sen vs Vines, its either going to be 2-0 for Vines (Steppes and DQ are both hard-to-expand maps), or Sen is going to win 2-0 by totally outclassing him. I dont see a 2-1 either way .


pretty anti-zerg maps.. i don't know much about Vines? Is he a dominant force .. part of oGs says something about his skill -- but it he up there with the best?

On November 22 2010 07:52 Kishkumen wrote:
Sen fighting!!! Some of you guys are giving oGsVines too much credit. I believe he's just an oGs practice partner. I've heard Jinro beats him pretty regularly.


o_O Im really curious where you heard this, I dont remember saying this anywhere.


I note you neatly sidestepped saying how regularly you beat him.


So when does TSL.Uniden play?
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
November 22 2010 06:16 GMT
#164
VINES is bad. Sen should win easily.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Uncultured
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1340 Posts
November 22 2010 06:17 GMT
#165
Vines isn't bad. Stop trying to sway the bets in your favor motbob.
Don't you rage when you lose too? -FruitDealer
pencilcase
Profile Joined September 2007
United States330 Posts
November 22 2010 06:18 GMT
#166
On November 22 2010 15:16 motbob wrote:
VINES is bad. Sen should win easily.

I used to be pretty confident in Sen, but after watching him get demolished 3-0 by White-Ra in the GGI, and seeing the terrible mappool, I think that the series could be quite close.
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 22 2010 06:25 GMT
#167
On November 22 2010 09:08 Hoju wrote:
Clinching Scenarios ro64 Day 1

IMNestea: Code S achieved
Syj: Can clinch at least Code A with win.

oGsVines: Can clinch at least Code A with win.
FnaticSen: Can clinch at least Code A with win.

LittleBoy: Can clinch at least Code A with win.
jookToJung: could clinch Code S, but relies on the outcomes of 7 other games, so he is not likely to clinch until later in the tournament.

MakaPrime: Code S achieved
Sleep: Can clinch at least Code A with win.

oGsTheWinD: Code S clinched*
GoldenfOu: Can clinch at least Code A with win.

*oGsTheWinD hasn't technically achieved Code S yet, but it is mathematically impossible for him not to.


I'll try to post these each day of the tournament.


Thanks for this I'll add these to my big post on the Blizz forums.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Klamity
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States994 Posts
November 22 2010 06:29 GMT
#168
On November 22 2010 14:58 smileyyy wrote:
Zergbong Fighting gogogo

[image loading]


I don't smoke. I think hookah is dumb. I would buy that.
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.
Hurfdurf
Profile Joined November 2010
United States45 Posts
November 22 2010 06:31 GMT
#169
On November 22 2010 14:58 smileyyy wrote:
Zergbong Fighting gogogo

[image loading]


It's almost like you're sucking it's... Nevermind, bad images flooding my head
The only thing that shuts my pie hole is pie.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
November 22 2010 06:31 GMT
#170
On November 22 2010 15:14 Antoine wrote:
Jinro knows better than me but I'm pretty sure Vines joined after the ogs recruitment tournament back on october 7th, along with 박용준

Yep, as well as Luvsic (조창호) and Rajum (이종하 I think its spelled).
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Kishkumen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States650 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 07:12:26
November 22 2010 06:39 GMT
#171
On November 22 2010 15:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 14:41 Kishkumen wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:36 bkrow wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:35 Piledriver wrote:
Actually looking at the maps for Sen vs Vines, its either going to be 2-0 for Vines (Steppes and DQ are both hard-to-expand maps), or Sen is going to win 2-0 by totally outclassing him. I dont see a 2-1 either way .


pretty anti-zerg maps.. i don't know much about Vines? Is he a dominant force .. part of oGs says something about his skill -- but it he up there with the best?

On November 22 2010 07:52 Kishkumen wrote:
Sen fighting!!! Some of you guys are giving oGsVines too much credit. I believe he's just an oGs practice partner. I've heard Jinro beats him pretty regularly.


o_O Im really curious where you heard this, I dont remember saying this anywhere.

To be honest, I don't particularly remember where I heard it. It's possible that I made it up, but I seem to remember someone mentioning it when Vines' name came up. I'll update if I find the source, I think it may be from SotG.

UPDATE: Thanks to Ojahh below me, we've confirmed it's from iNcontroL in the most recent SotG. Good, for a second there I was afraid I was just making stuff up.

UPDATE2: Woops! I got my "J" TeamLiquid players mixed up. Jos said it, not Jinro. It's at 1:11 in the latest SotG. Apologies for the slight misquote.
Weird, last time I checked the UN said you need to have at least 200 APM and be rainbow league to be called human. —Liquid`TLO
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 22 2010 06:41 GMT
#172
On November 22 2010 15:31 Hurfdurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 14:58 smileyyy wrote:
Zergbong Fighting gogogo

[image loading]


It's almost like you're sucking it's... Nevermind, bad images flooding my head


Not to de-rail but actually you'd be sucking it's brains out or something like that. You'd be burning his "Zergdong" if you get my point.

Epic photo anyway.

Also, GO SEN!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
November 22 2010 06:42 GMT
#173
On November 22 2010 15:31 Hurfdurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 14:58 smileyyy wrote:
Zergbong Fighting gogogo

[image loading]


It's almost like you're sucking it's... Nevermind, bad images flooding my head


if thats the part of it you've been sucking, good god are you doing it wrong.
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
Ojahh
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Ireland728 Posts
November 22 2010 06:46 GMT
#174
On November 22 2010 15:39 Kishkumen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 15:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:41 Kishkumen wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:36 bkrow wrote:
On November 22 2010 14:35 Piledriver wrote:
Actually looking at the maps for Sen vs Vines, its either going to be 2-0 for Vines (Steppes and DQ are both hard-to-expand maps), or Sen is going to win 2-0 by totally outclassing him. I dont see a 2-1 either way .


pretty anti-zerg maps.. i don't know much about Vines? Is he a dominant force .. part of oGs says something about his skill -- but it he up there with the best?

On November 22 2010 07:52 Kishkumen wrote:
Sen fighting!!! Some of you guys are giving oGsVines too much credit. I believe he's just an oGs practice partner. I've heard Jinro beats him pretty regularly.


o_O Im really curious where you heard this, I dont remember saying this anywhere.

To be honest, I don't particularly remember where I heard it. It's possible that I made it up, but I seem to remember someone mentioning it when Vines' name came up. I'll update if I find the source, I think it may be from SotG.


funny enough I have the source for you, iNcontroL said it on the SotG Podcast #20 just heard it 15 minutes ago

http://www.complexitygaming.com/sotg/SotG - 11.16.10.mp3
===== Barcraft Münster ===== www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=282905! ////// ♥ Nyovne is the new Manifesto
lol12tree
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada88 Posts
November 22 2010 06:49 GMT
#175
GSL 3 QUALIFIER THOUGHTS INTERVIEW

Source: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1063356808


+ Show Spoiler +

oGsMC (P)
Q. Protoss isn’t doing very well.
A. In in-house leagues, I feel that protoss is very hard to play. Zerg became stronger, and PvT became more of a build order risk.

sCfOu (T)
Q. Your goal for this season?
A. I want to advance to the finals. I think I should be fine as long as I don’t play zergs. After the patch, TvZ became too difficult.

cOreZenith (P)
Q. Protoss hasn’t been doing well in the last 2 seasons.
A. They have to nerf marauders. They should also return the old range of 3 to roaches. I also wish they would bring back the old zealots. Protoss is so hard.

TSL_GuineaPig (P)
Q. How were this season’s qualifiers?
A. I played a mirror match-up 3 times. I had to play my weakest PvZ so I thought I would fail, but I’m glad that I won.

NEXChoa (P)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I’m confident in PvT but playing against zerg is difficult. I want to avoid PvZ’s as much as possible.

Cyrano (P)
Q. What is your goal this season?
A. My goal was to go through the qualifiers, but I’m greedier now. I want to make it to the round of 32 at least and play against a zerg rather than a protoss. I’m worried that all zerg players are very good though.

MekaPrime (T)
Q. It feels like your TvZ has gotten worse.
A. I regret the fact that I didn’t practice enough, but games can go either way, so I shouldn’t be disappointed by it.

IMJunwiPrime (Z)
Q. You chose zerg after playing random.
A. I was initially going to qualify as terran, but I couldn’t handle TvT. I then tried to play protoss, but PvZ was too difficult. So zerg was the only race left. I actually registered as protoss, but changed to zerg at the last minute. My protoss teammates hate me for that.

GuMihofOu (R)
Q. Is there a race that you are better at?
A. The zerg is doing well recently and it’s my most confident race. It tends to change every patch.

jookToJung (Z)
Q. What do you think about the zerg buff in the recent patch?
A. I personally can't believe the current balance in TvZ right now, zerg is way too overpowered.

aLivefOu (T)
Q. Are you confident about the main event?
A. I already told people that if I make it through today, I will get Code S and advance to the final. I think I can even win if I refine my TvZ.

FOX_Bless a.k.a. Lyn (T)
Q. Did you refine your TvP?
A. It's my most confident match-up. People around me know me for my TvP, but I lost last time, because I made a mistake.

IMmvp (T)
Q. You're known to have very strong TvZ.
A. After I got knocked out, I became a 'terran QQ'. TvZ is very difficult, actually, TvP is very difficult too. I want 'terran QQ' to be my concept.

SlayerS_BoxeR (T)
Q. We are expecting a strong showing from zergs this season.
A. Zergs found a way to win even with smaller sample of representation. Now, more zergs are participating, because zerg became better. I hope that trend continues, so that the development team realizes something is wrong. I really hope zergs have a strong showing, but I hope I'm not one of their preys.

ST_Steak a.k.a. JulyZerg (Z)
Q. The patch must have helped the zergs.
A. I think the balance right now is fine, but other terrans and protosses don't seem to think so. You have to admit that zerg was underpowered in the beginning. Terran and protoss should be able to adjust as time passes, just like zerg did.

CheckPrime (Z)
Q. You were one of the bigger 'zerg QQ's.
A. I got flamed too much, so I think I'll stay quiet for now. I heard that zerg has qualified the most so far, so I guess zerg is strong now.


NEXGenius (P)
Q. What makes it so hard to play?
A. Terrans are grabbing timing windows too quickly. They don't let the protoss be alone in the early game. Zerg is hard to play against because of the recent patch.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
November 22 2010 06:53 GMT
#176
motbob.

We have date and time tags. They are wonderful.

On November 22 2010 15:49 lol12tree wrote:
I want 'terran QQ' to be my concept.

o_O lol...
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
lol12tree
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada88 Posts
November 22 2010 06:58 GMT
#177
On November 22 2010 15:53 TheBB wrote:
motbob.

We have date and time tags. They are wonderful.

Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 15:49 lol12tree wrote:
I want 'terran QQ' to be my concept.

o_O lol...

ya no idea what that meant so .. ya lol its what the post says from that dude on bnet forums, im guessing this is prob from playxp
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
November 22 2010 07:06 GMT
#178
Wow. It looks like many Koreans think there's imbalance. We'll see.
I'm gonna miss Sen's play...damn ><
Darksoldierr
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary2013 Posts
November 22 2010 07:11 GMT
#179
Resilience will fix it.

Oh wrong game, same execuse
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
November 22 2010 07:12 GMT
#180
ZergBong, Sen, Jook, Maka, Wind
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason140
BRAT_OK 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1041
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 45
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift3615
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
Fnx 885
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5892
Other Games
summit1g8599
FrodaN3241
B2W.Neo637
ToD287
KnowMe244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• musti20045 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1369
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 47m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.