• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:58
CEST 19:58
KST 02:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9035 users

SC2 All-Stars Ro16 - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 19:44:49
November 18 2010 19:44 GMT
#381
On November 19 2010 04:35 Xxavi wrote:
I love how these foreigners mouth of Koreans. It would be OK if they achieved anything remotely close, but no, it's just the talking. "They should have used Day9 strategy, PainUser strategy" etc. No offense, but that doesn't sound anything good. Whoever used Day9 strategy against Nada and won? Who did use PainUser strategy and won?

Even the names of these strategies sound funny, when you think it's Nada playing. I wish all these people who aren't impressed by these bad players could show why and how much they are better in actual games. Otherwise we keep hearing Idra and others, yet they didn't finish in top 8 of GSL as yet.

Folks, to me, it sounds like sour grapes. I would like to see these brilliant protosses employing these brilliant strategies, cuz I am fairly disappointed with the Protosses. Didn't see anybody remotely close to Tester at his best, so if he is bad, then others are simply terrible.

PS And yes, Nony, I watched your games against Idra as well. Nothing to write home about. The same strategy that tons and tons of protosses use, a lot of cheddar cheese in there. I hope your above post doesn't imply, like Idra's comments, that you are better than Tester.

lol so hypocrite. i think you are jealous of our ability to critique their games. until you can show us that you are better at critiquing their games than we are, im just gonna call sour grapes on u!
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
kvn4444
Profile Joined September 2010
1510 Posts
November 18 2010 19:45 GMT
#382
game 1 tester/nada was a pretty amazing hold in that first engagement by tester. Really not sure how nada didn't win just right there. I hope there is a ITR vs tester match at some point because ITR always knocks out the last protosses in these gsl's.
Xxavi
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 19:51:32
November 18 2010 19:50 GMT
#383
On November 19 2010 04:42 Kyuki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2010 04:35 Xxavi wrote:
I love how these foreigners mouth of Koreans. It would be OK if they achieved anything remotely close, but no, it's just the talking. "They should have used Day9 strategy, PainUser strategy" etc. No offense, but that doesn't sound anything good. Whoever used Day9 strategy against Nada and won? Who did use PainUser strategy and won?

Even the names of these strategies sound funny, when you think it's Nada playing. I wish all these people who aren't impressed by these bad players could show why and how much they are better in actual games. Otherwise we keep hearing Idra and others, yet they didn't finish in top 8 of GSL as yet.

Folks, to me, it sounds like sour grapes. I would like to see these brilliant protosses employing these brilliant strategies, cuz I am fairly disappointed with the Protosses. Didn't see anybody remotely close to Tester at his best, so if he is bad, then others are simply terrible.

PS And yes, Nony, I watched your games against Idra as well. Nothing to write home about. The same strategy that tons and tons of protosses use, a lot of cheddar cheese in there. I hope your above post doesn't imply, like Idra's comments, that you are better than Tester.


You need to learn to read and intepret posts properly before you respond.

There is no comparing, there is only the idea and theory behind why X isnt working, and why it worked now.

Imo the game on LT was a great example of how this is still a very new game and how it will keep evolve. Protoss need to evolve to go deeper in tournaments at the very highest level that's for sure.
I agree with Tyler, Testers play on LT felt really vulnurable. Protoss is very unforgiving imo, and if you have holes in your build that can be abused, those holes will be abused, especially in a series. Thus, as Tyler states, it's no surprise that Tester gets sniped in BO3s.

I'm sure Tester will come out as a even stronger player eventually, and I think he's still one of the absolut bests. I'm very glad he won .

Well, if I understood Nony wrongly, he can correct it. But what he said is simple, that he is not impressed with Tester (isn't this a way to say that he is average/not impressive?), that Tester was sloppy, and he can be unsurprisingly sniped.

To a degree, it is correct, but I would attribute it to the current balance of the game. No Protoss is at a level where he cannot be sniped. Or am I missing somebody? Where are the armies of better Protoss players? Genius? Inca? oGsMC? Huk? Kiwikaki? Tyler? They can all be sniped. Their game can look sloppy, but that's not because these players, and Tester, are bad, it's just the race is weak. You can get a ghost, and that strategy is worse, that's correct. But that fact is more of the balance issue, than player issue.

We either accept that the current crop of protoss players are sloppy and unimpressive, just mediocre, or we give credit where it's due and say that to a degree Tester was lucky. Because Terran is overpowered. I can accept that.

Hatorade
Profile Joined July 2010
299 Posts
November 18 2010 19:50 GMT
#384
On November 19 2010 04:35 Xxavi wrote:
I love how these foreigners mouth of Koreans. It would be OK if they achieved anything remotely close, but no, it's just the talking. "They should have used Day9 strategy, PainUser strategy" etc. No offense, but that doesn't sound anything good. Whoever used Day9 strategy against Nada and won? Who did use PainUser strategy and won?

Even the names of these strategies sound funny, when you think it's Nada playing. I wish all these people who aren't impressed by these bad players could show why and how much they are better in actual games. Otherwise we keep hearing Idra and others, yet they didn't finish in top 8 of GSL as yet.

Folks, to me, it sounds like sour grapes. I would like to see these brilliant protosses employing these brilliant strategies, cuz I am fairly disappointed with the Protosses. Didn't see anybody remotely close to Tester at his best, so if he is bad, then others are simply terrible.

PS And yes, Nony, I watched your games against Idra as well. Nothing to write home about. The same strategy that tons and tons of protosses use, a lot of cheddar cheese in there. I hope your above post doesn't imply, like Idra's comments, that you are better than Tester.


I loved that game it was entertaining and I am a Tester fan but If you honestly calm down and just watch the game its pretty obvious Tester was skating on thin ice the entire game which is what Tyler was getting at. Its cool to see him pull it off, but a small tactical change on Nada's part or a mistake from Tester and he is dead playing that style.
MayorITC
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Korea (South)798 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 19:57:02
November 18 2010 19:54 GMT
#385
On November 19 2010 04:42 Kyuki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2010 04:35 Xxavi wrote:
I love how these foreigners mouth of Koreans. It would be OK if they achieved anything remotely close, but no, it's just the talking. "They should have used Day9 strategy, PainUser strategy" etc. No offense, but that doesn't sound anything good. Whoever used Day9 strategy against Nada and won? Who did use PainUser strategy and won?

Even the names of these strategies sound funny, when you think it's Nada playing. I wish all these people who aren't impressed by these bad players could show why and how much they are better in actual games. Otherwise we keep hearing Idra and others, yet they didn't finish in top 8 of GSL as yet.

Folks, to me, it sounds like sour grapes. I would like to see these brilliant protosses employing these brilliant strategies, cuz I am fairly disappointed with the Protosses. Didn't see anybody remotely close to Tester at his best, so if he is bad, then others are simply terrible.

PS And yes, Nony, I watched your games against Idra as well. Nothing to write home about. The same strategy that tons and tons of protosses use, a lot of cheddar cheese in there. I hope your above post doesn't imply, like Idra's comments, that you are better than Tester.


You need to learn to read and intepret posts properly before you respond.

There is no comparing, there is only the idea and theory behind why X isnt working, and why it worked now.

Imo the game on LT was a great example of how this is still a very new game and how it will keep evolve. Protoss need to evolve to go deeper in tournaments at the very highest level that's for sure.
I agree with Tyler, Testers play on LT felt really vulnurable. Protoss is very unforgiving imo, and if you have holes in your build that can be abused, those holes will be abused, especially in a series. Thus, as Tyler states, it's no surprise that Tester gets sniped in BO3s.

I'm sure Tester will come out as a even stronger player eventually, and I think he's still one of the absolut bests. I'm very glad he won .


Uhm, on the contrary Tester didn't want any holes in his build, which is why he used the build he did in LT.

He had no idea what Nada's early build order was because he failed to see the FE. As a result, he can't expand because of a possible early push by Nada given the short distance between the two bases on LT. Once he does scout the expansion with an Observer, he has one of two choices: follow up with an expo of his own or all-in Nada. He decides to play it safe and expo as well, but by this point he's behind economically by a fair margin.

Tester simply guessed wrong about Nada's early game plan therefore fell behind in build orders. It's not necessarily a bad build order, just the wrong one to use although he had no way of knowing that.

I think Tester played very well to his strengths in that game. Didn't try to compete through mechanics and sheer army sizes early on with gateway vs rax units, but used more micro-oriented units (Phoenix/Sentries/Collossi) to win the battles and take the game.
Affics
Profile Joined October 2010
23 Posts
November 18 2010 19:54 GMT
#386
On November 19 2010 04:35 Xxavi wrote:
I love how these foreigners mouth of Koreans. It would be OK if they achieved anything remotely close, but no, it's just the talking. "They should have used Day9 strategy, PainUser strategy" etc. No offense, but that doesn't sound anything good. Whoever used Day9 strategy against Nada and won? Who did use PainUser strategy and won?

Even the names of these strategies sound funny, when you think it's Nada playing. I wish all these people who aren't impressed by these bad players could show why and how much they are better in actual games. Otherwise we keep hearing Idra and others, yet they didn't finish in top 8 of GSL as yet.

Folks, to me, it sounds like sour grapes. I would like to see these brilliant protosses employing these brilliant strategies, cuz I am fairly disappointed with the Protosses. Didn't see anybody remotely close to Tester at his best, so if he is bad, then others are simply terrible.

PS And yes, Nony, I watched your games against Idra as well. Nothing to write home about. The same strategy that tons and tons of protosses use, a lot of cheddar cheese in there. I hope your above post doesn't imply, like Idra's comments, that you are better than Tester.

My thoughts exactly.
skipdog172
Profile Joined June 2010
United States331 Posts
November 18 2010 19:57 GMT
#387
On November 19 2010 04:35 Xxavi wrote:
I love how these foreigners mouth of Koreans. It would be OK if they achieved anything remotely close, but no, it's just the talking. "They should have used Day9 strategy, PainUser strategy" etc. No offense, but that doesn't sound anything good. Whoever used Day9 strategy against Nada and won? Who did use PainUser strategy and won?

Even the names of these strategies sound funny, when you think it's Nada playing. I wish all these people who aren't impressed by these bad players could show why and how much they are better in actual games. Otherwise we keep hearing Idra and others, yet they didn't finish in top 8 of GSL as yet.

Folks, to me, it sounds like sour grapes. I would like to see these brilliant protosses employing these brilliant strategies, cuz I am fairly disappointed with the Protosses. Didn't see anybody remotely close to Tester at his best, so if he is bad, then others are simply terrible.

PS And yes, Nony, I watched your games against Idra as well. Nothing to write home about. The same strategy that tons and tons of protosses use, a lot of cheddar cheese in there. I hope your above post doesn't imply, like Idra's comments, that you are better than Tester.


I think this is more of a case where it is much easier to analyze replays of games and point out errors and mistakes than when actually in-game. It is foolish to simply assume that these players are always doing the exactly correct things, in every game. Did you watch all of the GSL games? You can clearly see when people play bad and make poor decisions. We can't always look at the end result and say "Tester played amazing because he beat Nada". Why don't you point out exactly what Tyler said that was not true. Point out why Tyler is wrong in his analysis of the game instead of screaming 'Sour Grapes!!!'. I don't see the issue with solid players pointing out what they don't like about another top players' play. Sure, I don't like it when they offer no explanations like Idra did regarding Nestea. When they are pointing out specifics of how they could've changed their strategy and been more successful, I think that is worth listening to. The top players have been changing strategies and evolving constantly since the game's release. Making assumptions that players like Tester and Nada are executing the 'best' strategies all the time seems like an unwise idea. We've watched some of the best of the best, lose to simply "this strategy loses to this strategy" games. We need to question their strategies and their play, all the time imo.

I don't think Tyler was trying to take a swipe at Tester being a "bad player". I do think it is fair to point out the downfalls of his strategies and maybe now some people can understand why he has failed to make the GSL twice in a row. You don't need to be top 8 GSL to criticize the the decisions and builds of other top players. There is no reason I can think of to censor ourselves as to not *gasp* point out the errors in top play. If you've watched the GSL, you'll see how often all these top players can easily make strategic blunders that cost them games. You'll also see lots of games where people win with perfect decision making. There is nothing wrong with discussing these players' builds and they ways they handled themselves in particular games. We don't need to be Impressed just because Tester beat Nada. We've watched tons of high level games from the best in the world and you don't need to have top 8 GSL credentials to point out errors and ways that they might be able to improve. We just don't have BW-pro level players yet in SC2.
nekuodah
Profile Joined August 2010
England2409 Posts
November 18 2010 19:57 GMT
#388
On November 19 2010 04:35 Xxavi wrote:
I love how these foreigners mouth of Koreans. It would be OK if they achieved anything remotely close, but no, it's just the talking. "They should have used Day9 strategy, PainUser strategy" etc. No offense, but that doesn't sound anything good. Whoever used Day9 strategy against Nada and won? Who did use PainUser strategy and won?

Even the names of these strategies sound funny, when you think it's Nada playing. I wish all these people who aren't impressed by these bad players could show why and how much they are better in actual games. Otherwise we keep hearing Idra and others, yet they didn't finish in top 8 of GSL as yet.

Folks, to me, it sounds like sour grapes. I would like to see these brilliant protosses employing these brilliant strategies, cuz I am fairly disappointed with the Protosses. Didn't see anybody remotely close to Tester at his best, so if he is bad, then others are simply terrible.

PS And yes, Nony, I watched your games against Idra as well. Nothing to write home about. The same strategy that tons and tons of protosses use, a lot of cheddar cheese in there. I hope your above post doesn't imply, like Idra's comments, that you are better than Tester.


I dont see why you have instantly attacked him for commenting on something that to be honest is quite right, testers build was quite fragile, if nada attacked earlier he probably could of outright killed him there and then he started building tanks vs a mass pheonix army..., you dont have to be better than the player to be able to comment on their strategy and doing so definitely doesnt imply your better/stronger.
Hatorade
Profile Joined July 2010
299 Posts
November 18 2010 20:00 GMT
#389
Tyler didn't even say Tester was bad, he said his strategy was flawed and pointed out why and how Nada could have taken advantage of it. It's very possible for amazing players to use flawed strategies, and its also possible for them to win with them because even though his strategy was flawed he executed it very well which made the game so fun to watch.
Olmer
Profile Joined March 2006
Poland320 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:08:22
November 18 2010 20:05 GMT
#390
I have yet too see a totally safe Protoss strategy on basically any map. It's true that fast colossi seems/is very risky, and getting more gateway units/immortals seems to be a better idea, but still, in every PvT there is a time when you have to tech up. And you are extremely vulnerable when you do. Every decent build seems to have "windows of vulnerability" or at least this is how I see it. It's hard to expect Ps to be solid when they have to pray that their opponents don't exploit those timings. Or do you have any brilliant, solid builds for PvT?
Xxavi
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:08:08
November 18 2010 20:06 GMT
#391
Oh right, he can correct me, I told you. But what you read from Nony is simply only negative things about Tester's build. No balanced discussion. So I got the impression, along the Idra lines, that Tester only won because the opponent (Nada) was a noob. Nada could have used PainUser built, unfortunately he wasn't aware of PainUser.

Of course, the analysis of second game is lacking.

These to me seemed very similar to Idra twitter lines after FruitDealer's win against HopeTorture, saying HopeTorture was a noob and horrible, and that's the only reason FruitDealer won. In other words, jealousy.

Fair play, HopeTorture didn't play too well, and Nada made his mistakes during the games, but these one liners and twitter lines, and just general comments smell a lot of jealousy. The only thing I could say is "well, it's unlucky that you cannot be lucky". I am sure Idra won't mind if he fluked his way to GSL3 title, like he considers NesTea did, and like he considered Fruitdealer did.

I will shut it, if Idra wins GSL3 and trashtalks. Before he does it, he is a fan like myself. Sitting at home and pouring shit on some players, and praising others. The same goes to Tyler.
MayorITC
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Korea (South)798 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:19:38
November 18 2010 20:17 GMT
#392
What other build could Tester have done on LT anyway, given the circumstances?

FE? He had no idea what Nada's build order was because his probe got denied.

All-in after seeing Nada's expo? By that time Nada had more production facilities and his expo had been up for awhile. The timing to punish Nada's FE was over by the time the observer scouted it.

By the time Tester got his own expo up, he was extremely behind economically. And he's not going to win through mechanics anyway, so his hope lies in micro and micro-oriented units (Oh hi, Collossi and Phoenixes) and winning a 200/200 army clash to either 1) counter nada or 2) get enough breathing room to take his own expos.

But hey, if I'm wrong please feel free to enlighten me as to what Tester should have done that game, instead of talking about how Nada messed up. I mean your initial point was about how sloppy Tester's play was, but then you spend most of your post talking about Nada messed up.
MayorITC
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Korea (South)798 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:18:37
November 18 2010 20:18 GMT
#393
Edit: accidental double post
Klamity
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States994 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:19:43
November 18 2010 20:19 GMT
#394
guy a: tester why so good!!!
tyler: lol tester didnt execute well, i am disappoint
guy a: tester why so bad!!!

Please don't blow his comment out of proportion. He's just saying Tester could have executed better, which is true. Nada could have exected better, which is true.
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.
kwaky
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (South)94 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:24:39
November 18 2010 20:20 GMT
#395
I enjoyed reading Xxavi's posts.

It was also very entertaining watching Tester's phoenix play! Felt sort of refreshing. All in all I like watching Tester and NEXGenius play the Protoss race.
ZerOfy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom405 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:22:53
November 18 2010 20:20 GMT
#396
On November 19 2010 05:19 Klamity wrote:
guy a: tester why so good!!!
tyler: lol tester didnt execute well, i am disappoint
guy a: tester why so bad!!!


So true.
My life for Aiur!
ZerOfy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom405 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:22:38
November 18 2010 20:22 GMT
#397
delete
My life for Aiur!
MayorITC
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Korea (South)798 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:28:17
November 18 2010 20:26 GMT
#398
On November 19 2010 05:19 Klamity wrote:
guy a: tester why so good!!!
tyler: lol tester didnt execute well, i am disappoint
guy a: tester why so bad!!!

Please don't blow his comment out of proportion. He's just saying Tester could have executed better, which is true. Nada could have exected better, which is true.


How is anyone blowing things out of proportion? The thing that irks people is that Idra/Nony are criticizing a player without explaining WHY they think that. Yes, I'm aware that Nony did explain himself in subsequent posts after someone asked him to explain himself.

If you know something that no one else does, that's great. But if you're going to say "so-and-so is bad" without telling why then why even bother posting? Keep your smug comments to yourself. There are times when explanations aren't needed, but when the majority of the previous posts are about how well Tester played, you better explain explain yourself if you're going to disagree with the common opinion.
Xxavi
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 20:28:23
November 18 2010 20:26 GMT
#399
On November 19 2010 05:17 MayorITC wrote:
What other build could Tester have done on LT anyway, given the circumstances?

FE? He had no idea what Nada's build order was because his probe got denied.

All-in after seeing Nada's expo? By that time Nada had more production facilities and his expo had been up for awhile. The timing to punish Nada's FE was over by the time the observer scouted it.

By the time Tester got his own expo up, he was extremely behind economically. And he's not going to win through mechanics anyway, so his hope lies in micro and micro-oriented units (Oh hi, Collossi and Phoenixes) and winning a 200/200 army clash to either 1) counter nada or 2) get enough breathing room to take his own expos.

But hey, if I'm wrong please feel free to enlighten me as to what Tester should have done that game, instead of talking about how Nada messed up. I mean your initial point was about how sloppy Tester's play was, but then you spend most of your post talking about Nada messed up.

I agree completely. Thanks for pointing that out. Initial one-liner was that Tester was bad/unimpressive/sloppy call whatever you want. Then it turns out the mistakes were from Nada, who didn't use PainUser strategy.

The only thing Tester did is a risky strategy which can be effectively countered, and I guess that's annoying to some that Tester got away with it.
razamanaz
Profile Joined August 2010
271 Posts
November 18 2010 20:28 GMT
#400
Its so easy to sit watch the game from spectator point and tell how players did soo many mistakes .
Games are lost and won only because someone made mistake .
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 246
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 246
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26276
Mini 417
Hyuk 230
firebathero 193
ggaemo 145
Liquid`Ret 83
Mong 44
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 11
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu726
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2022
fl0m1156
Beastyqt1052
Mlord469
KnowMe164
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS135
mouzStarbuck122
Mew2King59
Trikslyr49
ToD40
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1056
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 99
• StrangeGG 62
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8191
Other Games
• imaqtpie679
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV243
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 2m
INu's Battles
18h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.