• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9057 users

[G] Leenock's ZvP All-In: 10 Roach Rush - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
March 23 2012 20:59 GMT
#141
On March 24 2012 02:32 TangSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 13:00 oOOoOphidian wrote:
On March 07 2012 03:46 TangSC wrote:Wouldn't mind links to JulyZerg's 6Roach / Speedling rush against FFE too.

July played a match on entombed about a month or two ago using that build. It's basically just a speedling expand where you cut drones after the expansion (~20), then make a roach warren and pull off gas after you have 150 (plus the 100 you mined for speed). It's incredibly simple and transitions better than the earlier builds, while hitting faster than the old school style Losira and others used almost a year ago. It unfortunately suffers from being slow enough that they can defend it with Void Rays and they can see it coming due to the need for an early gas. I have seen a hatch first variation (I think Terious did it against Huk on bel'shir beach) that utilizes a proxy hatch (15 hatch no less) for the roaches, though that likely throws even more alarm bells in a protoss who knows pool/gas timings. I've had it work mostly when I sent an early drone to proxy, then faked a 15 hatch at my natural and let them deny it while I made my pool/gas in the main, which can really throw off some players.

That's exactly what I was thinking - The beauty of Leenock's build is stargate openings won't get a Vray out in time, I feel like any later openings can be shut down by air. Haha you fake a hatch first, then proxy hatch all-in? I'd have to see it in action but I like the idea.

I found the vod of the build by bumblebeeprime (aka terious)
http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls1/vod/66833/?set=3&lang=

It's a very funny build, to be sure.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
March 24 2012 13:05 GMT
#142
On March 24 2012 05:59 oOOoOphidian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 02:32 TangSC wrote:
On March 23 2012 13:00 oOOoOphidian wrote:
On March 07 2012 03:46 TangSC wrote:Wouldn't mind links to JulyZerg's 6Roach / Speedling rush against FFE too.

July played a match on entombed about a month or two ago using that build. It's basically just a speedling expand where you cut drones after the expansion (~20), then make a roach warren and pull off gas after you have 150 (plus the 100 you mined for speed). It's incredibly simple and transitions better than the earlier builds, while hitting faster than the old school style Losira and others used almost a year ago. It unfortunately suffers from being slow enough that they can defend it with Void Rays and they can see it coming due to the need for an early gas. I have seen a hatch first variation (I think Terious did it against Huk on bel'shir beach) that utilizes a proxy hatch (15 hatch no less) for the roaches, though that likely throws even more alarm bells in a protoss who knows pool/gas timings. I've had it work mostly when I sent an early drone to proxy, then faked a 15 hatch at my natural and let them deny it while I made my pool/gas in the main, which can really throw off some players.

That's exactly what I was thinking - The beauty of Leenock's build is stargate openings won't get a Vray out in time, I feel like any later openings can be shut down by air. Haha you fake a hatch first, then proxy hatch all-in? I'd have to see it in action but I like the idea.

I found the vod of the build by bumblebeeprime (aka terious)
http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls1/vod/66833/?set=3&lang=

It's a very funny build, to be sure.

Doh! I don't have a GSL ticket, thanks for posting it though.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 20:02:26
April 04 2012 20:01 GMT
#143
On March 05 2012 18:10 cassurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2012 07:21 TangSC wrote:
On March 05 2012 04:10 cassurai wrote:
This is the simple counter to this.

This isn't as hard to scout as people think. Sure, I won't be able to see the Hatch cancel or the Roach warren or stuff like that, but you have to know that there are other indicators that experienced P players will look for.

These are the things you aren't hiding that will definitely set off alarm bells in a P player's head.
- You went gas first on a map where FFE is absolutely standard.
- You continue to mine gas with 1 drone even after 100 gas have been mined and after you scouted my FFE.
- You made 6 lings instead of 4 (this isn't that big a deal, but it's still something I'd notice).
- You are very diligently denying scouting (again doesn't equal cheese, but I'd have further reason to suspect cheese).

The first 2 points above are absolutely MAJOR indicators for experienced P players (> mid-Masters). There is little reason why you would go for the LEAST economic opening possible on a FFE map. Heck, even if you 6, 8, or 10 pool, it makes more sense than gas first on a FFE map. And there is even less reason why you would mine extra gas after 100. When I see this I will get Stargate immediately after Core is done, throw up an extra cannon (maybe even 2), and patrol probes around my main to watch for Nyduses. If my first Force Field is well put, I have a very good chance of holding. With 3 cannons it should be absolutely no problem. Some crisis management will be needed if I have only 2 cannons (e.g. need to build additional buildings near Nexus). And once the VR is out it's easily held. Make Stargate above the ramp obviously.

Edit: I'd like to say I haven't watched the replays, but I've stopped this on the Ladder a few times before (NA Masters). I don't mean to put you down or say that this build sucks. It's of course good to have it in your arsenal. Heck, it's always good to have some all-ins in your arsenal. Your guide is well written. I didn't even have to look at the BO. Your pictures were good enough for me to understand the entire build and that's something that makes this guide better than most others. The only thing I feel is that it really isn't as hard to scout as you make it seem to be.


Good advice in terms of gas scouting and Stargate. I think the way you look at it is the way most protoss players should look at it, but that doesn't mean they do. Also zerg players can have multiple builds that look the same. For example in ZvP, I use 3 builds that open gas first and still single-mine gas until I chase away the probe.


I don't think there is any economic build that goes gas first, mine 100 gas (I can click on extractor to check), and continue to single-mine gas. If you decide NOT to all-in after doing this, my extra cannon and Stargate will STILL put me way ahead. It's not like you're gaining anything by "pretending" to cheese here.

There are a few overlord drop builds that continue mining gas, and stargate openings aren't the greatest against this style because you need zealots to kill the lings fast enough.

EDIT: I'm also pretty sure you could just get speed and start droning afterwards and be even if protoss incorrectly goes for extra cannons and/or stargate.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
qwertyindeed
Profile Joined November 2010
151 Posts
April 05 2012 03:31 GMT
#144
snute did some ling and blings drops off 2 bases, do you know of any drops builds with 2 bases?, like a drop jsut around warp gate timing
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
April 05 2012 21:45 GMT
#145
On March 03 2012 14:49 paintfive wrote:
Gas -> 6 Lings -> make cannons and prepare for all in

I mined 200gas to trick opponent, took speed to deny any scout, made 6lings and maxed 200/200 roaches 12:44. 600minerals to defend something that isn't coming is pretty commitment and youll also delay your antidrone attack so much too.
as useful as teasalt
Reqq
Profile Joined January 2011
43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 00:55:43
April 06 2012 00:54 GMT
#146
On April 06 2012 06:45 Ryndika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 14:49 paintfive wrote:
Gas -> 6 Lings -> make cannons and prepare for all in

I mined 200gas to trick opponent, took speed to deny any scout, made 6lings and maxed 200/200 roaches 12:44. 600minerals to defend something that isn't coming is pretty commitment and youll also delay your antidrone attack so much too.


200 gas is about 100 seconds of mining time for 3 drones, or 1.66 minutes. 4 drones (since you'd have no extractor with standard play) mine about 42*1.66*4 = 280ish minerals, call it 300 with building the extractor. Plus that extra drone would be mining for about 4 minutes more if you take gas at 6 minutes instead of 2 (I think 1:40 is the actual 14/14 timing), that's another 160ish. So you lose at least 450 minerals compared to standard play.

So, even if the toss makes 3 extra cannons, you about break even in terms of money. Plus, your investment comes earlier, since the cannons are a reaction to you mining extra gas, so it hurts you more. Not to mention that you make 6 lings instead of the extra four, but that's really just stylistic.

The question is - is that map control worth it? I would say no, unless you want to all-in.

You can disagree, but you can't say that it's gonna put you ahead - are there any P's that make 5 cannons (you quoted 600 extra minerals) in response to seeing extra gas mined, with no RW?

Edit - 5 cannons meaning the normal 1+4 extra.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
April 09 2012 18:16 GMT
#147
On April 05 2012 12:31 qwertyindeed wrote:
snute did some ling and blings drops off 2 bases, do you know of any drops builds with 2 bases?, like a drop jsut around warp gate timing

Yes I do that style all the time, though I never wrote a full guide on it - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=294983
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
zZzJinzZz
Profile Joined August 2011
United States13 Posts
April 09 2012 18:54 GMT
#148
Nice :D
zZzJinzZz
Profile Joined August 2011
United States13 Posts
April 09 2012 18:54 GMT
#149
This is a really nice build lol
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
April 10 2012 20:01 GMT
#150
On April 06 2012 09:54 Reqq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 06:45 Ryndika wrote:
On March 03 2012 14:49 paintfive wrote:
Gas -> 6 Lings -> make cannons and prepare for all in

I mined 200gas to trick opponent, took speed to deny any scout, made 6lings and maxed 200/200 roaches 12:44. 600minerals to defend something that isn't coming is pretty commitment and youll also delay your antidrone attack so much too.


200 gas is about 100 seconds of mining time for 3 drones, or 1.66 minutes. 4 drones (since you'd have no extractor with standard play) mine about 42*1.66*4 = 280ish minerals, call it 300 with building the extractor. Plus that extra drone would be mining for about 4 minutes more if you take gas at 6 minutes instead of 2 (I think 1:40 is the actual 14/14 timing), that's another 160ish. So you lose at least 450 minerals compared to standard play.

So, even if the toss makes 3 extra cannons, you about break even in terms of money. Plus, your investment comes earlier, since the cannons are a reaction to you mining extra gas, so it hurts you more. Not to mention that you make 6 lings instead of the extra four, but that's really just stylistic.

The question is - is that map control worth it? I would say no, unless you want to all-in.

You can disagree, but you can't say that it's gonna put you ahead - are there any P's that make 5 cannons (you quoted 600 extra minerals) in response to seeing extra gas mined, with no RW?

Edit - 5 cannons meaning the normal 1+4 extra.


Actually I think the value of having speed in the early game is much bigger than "map control". Protoss hate being kept in the dark, and early speedlings ensures he can't even scout whether you take a 3rd base.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 13 2012 19:10 GMT
#151
I use this in every vP now. I don't like doing it, but it sure is working.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
April 14 2012 22:02 GMT
#152
On April 14 2012 04:10 Zealos wrote:
I use this in every vP now. I don't like doing it, but it sure is working.

Should mix in a few macro styles too, at least Stephano's 4 Hatch Roach/Ling.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
April 14 2012 22:15 GMT
#153
Tang, should you pull off gas after you have enough gas to make 10 roaches, which is 250 gas i believe. in your images you're floating a bunch of gas you really don't need. and if no what's the purpose of keep the gas?
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
April 15 2012 13:53 GMT
#154
On April 15 2012 07:15 Mario1209 wrote:
Tang, should you pull off gas after you have enough gas to make 10 roaches, which is 250 gas i believe. in your images you're floating a bunch of gas you really don't need. and if no what's the purpose of keep the gas?

You're definitely right, you should pull out of gas at 250, though the extra 3 drones mining won't really increase the effectiveness of your all-in. I usually do remove from gas, but I prioritize ensuring my roaches make it to his base without being detected by a probe or zealots (Active speedlings)
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
VoO
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany278 Posts
April 15 2012 14:40 GMT
#155
I could vomit every time I see a Protoss since I know a 2 base all-in or pylon block cheese is comming. Time to bring the hurt back and induce a bit of rage in my enemies. Thanks for sharing!
♥ 김택용 ♥Casual Dwarf Fortress Progamer
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 15 2012 14:47 GMT
#156
On April 15 2012 07:02 TangSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 04:10 Zealos wrote:
I use this in every vP now. I don't like doing it, but it sure is working.

Should mix in a few macro styles too, at least Stephano's 4 Hatch Roach/Ling.

I just get sad trying, they mass up immortals and stalkers off 2 base and a move me every game. I know it isn't imbalance, but I am just so terrible at the matchup even if I get a huge lead (Holding off a massive cannon rush with no losses ect) I'll lose in the end, so I just use this instead
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
April 16 2012 15:18 GMT
#157
On April 15 2012 23:47 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 07:02 TangSC wrote:
On April 14 2012 04:10 Zealos wrote:
I use this in every vP now. I don't like doing it, but it sure is working.

Should mix in a few macro styles too, at least Stephano's 4 Hatch Roach/Ling.

I just get sad trying, they mass up immortals and stalkers off 2 base and a move me every game. I know it isn't imbalance, but I am just so terrible at the matchup even if I get a huge lead (Holding off a massive cannon rush with no losses ect) I'll lose in the end, so I just use this instead

Haha if you're happy, I'm happy! I used to struggle in ZvP macro too, in fact for seasons 2-3 I literally did JulyZerg's 1base baneling bust 90% of games against FFE. But I'm finding 3-4 hatch roach/ling to be a pretty deadly way of playing a macro style against Toss.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Recty
Profile Joined May 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 23:52:57
April 16 2012 23:52 GMT
#158
I'm sorry if I missed it, but to follow this build perfectly, how many drones do you have when you cut all drone production?
Col0
Profile Joined April 2012
France2 Posts
April 17 2012 02:37 GMT
#159
ur guides are always a good help : ) gj once again
herp derp.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
April 19 2012 14:49 GMT
#160
On April 17 2012 08:52 Recty wrote:
I'm sorry if I missed it, but to follow this build perfectly, how many drones do you have when you cut all drone production?

16 or 17 drones total.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 955
SteadfastSC228
TaKeTV 221
ComeBackTV 193
LamboSC2145
Rex85
EnkiAlexander 21
IndyStarCraft 17
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 228
LamboSC2 145
ProTech134
Rex 85
BRAT_OK 30
IndyStarCraft 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38511
Shuttle 2609
Bisu 919
Horang2 879
Mini 724
Jaedong 722
EffOrt 639
Light 493
Soma 376
BeSt 370
[ Show more ]
firebathero 351
Hyuk 342
Stork 339
Snow 185
Rush 173
Zeus 156
ggaemo 152
ZerO 149
Last 147
Leta 83
hero 72
Pusan 69
sorry 67
Killer 60
Sea.KH 54
Sharp 50
Mong 43
Mind 41
Aegong 29
Shinee 29
soO 27
Bale 27
Shine 25
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 22
Free 20
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
NotJumperer 14
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6365
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins93
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin330
markeloff296
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 156
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2137
olofmeister1266
B2W.Neo977
Mlord258
DeMusliM197
Livibee172
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .127
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King98
QueenE66
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1799
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade913
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 39m
Stellar Fest
23h 39m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.