• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9273 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 6 - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 41 Next All
blitzclown
Profile Joined July 2010
United States8 Posts
March 25 2012 13:45 GMT
#701
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kaiten.684
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/566378/1/kaiten/
Interest: Casual gamer but want ti be competitive.
League: Platinum
Other: English/Tagalog playing on EST time zone. I am on sporadically and am looking for friendly practice games with constructive critisms vs platinum/diamond players on all races! I have been on a long hiatus and just got back playing SC 2-3 weeks ago and trying to get back into it.
He defends when his strength is inadequate, He attacks when it is abundant. -Sun Tzu.
FreDMouL
Profile Joined April 2011
France59 Posts
March 25 2012 14:14 GMT
#702
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: FreDMouL.737
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/384046/1/FreDMouL/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/384046/FreDMouL
Interest: Casual, but wish to improve.
League: Platinum
Other: I play Terran or Zerg, Platinum level for both race.
Every race is welcome for 1on1 or 2on2
My better is better than your better
nickz2000
Profile Joined March 2012
1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-03-31 05:00:17
March 25 2012 14:25 GMT
#703
Server: SEA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: LraE.779
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/419902/1/LraE/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/sea/419902/LraE
Interest: Competitive/Casual
League: Platinum <just got promoted>
Other: Just started playing the game like a month ago. I play mostly at night GMT+8 after work. But during weekends i play mostly whole day. I can skype, yahoo, or w/e. Any race is fine.
Jumpyt
Profile Joined March 2012
Brazil2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 20:22:31
March 25 2012 20:10 GMT
#704
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: LGReliable.563
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2794297/1/LGReliable/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2794297/LGReliable
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Lets practice.
Adtor
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada82 Posts
March 26 2012 01:07 GMT
#705
Server:NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AdTor.883
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/969662/1/AdTor/
Sc2RanksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/us/969662/AdTor
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Still trying to find my style in ZvZ and ZvT. Using Stephano's in ZvP with alot of success as anyone. Would love to play master-level players and Diamonds. In the same mentality, I don't mind giving the opportunity of lower-league to play a diamond Zerg, so add me up
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 03:50:20
March 26 2012 03:46 GMT
#706
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PigDude.563
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/962325/1/PigDude/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/962325/pigdude/
Interest: Competive
League: Platinum
Other: I'm on a lot on Mondays and after work on others (EDT). I'll practice with anyone gold-masters as long as it's fun for us. I was mid diamond a couple of seasons ago as Zerg but got lazy. I've since dropped rank a few times to try my hand w/ other races, and laddered the account to high plat as toss, terran, and random. My all-ins are pretty strong for my rank, and my macro isn't too shabby -- but I need to work on getting to T3 in all matchups, as I try to go "Sauron zerg" and throw T1/T2 until I win. Not a bad strat, but I want to be more dynamic -- my hive timings are shit because I almost never use infestors. I also have a couple good but odd builds that need some wrinkles ironed out to be solid. I don't care if you want to cannon/6pool/3rax me because I could use practice in all phases of the game. Ideally we just play games and chat a little after reviewing the replay each time. Note that I will all-in you sometimes and that we're here to not just practice making workers, but to do so intelligently
VoidRender
Profile Joined March 2012
United States8 Posts
March 26 2012 04:50 GMT
#707
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Voidrender.318
Race:Terran
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3476953/1/VoidRender/
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3476953/VoidRender
Interest: Competitive
League:Gold
Other: I do not have many friends in the SC2 community and its hard to do anything but ladder. I would like to play some games that allow me and my partner to focus on certain parts of the game and refine our gameplay there. I would like to rise as quickly as possible. I am in Cali, PST, and I am on in the later parts of the night. On weekends, I try to be on a lot so I can practice. thank you :D
PerCheesy
Profile Joined March 2012
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 06:20:03
March 26 2012 06:15 GMT
#708
PerCheesy
Profile Joined March 2012
2 Posts
March 26 2012 06:19 GMT
#709
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PerhapsToast.215
Race: Zerg
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for practice partners to get back into SC2, was in masters and still can beat them from time to time. hate zvz, probably my weakest matchup but otherwise good to go. can go for short 1-2 games or upto a good couple of hrs depending on the day
dirkscrazy
Profile Joined March 2012
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 06:51:58
March 26 2012 07:38 GMT
#710
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: dirkscrazy.955
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3379959/1/dirkscrazy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3379959/dirkscrazy
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: I'm new to the game and I'd really appreciate some help. Any race is fine. PM if interested.
Yup.
RcDABO
Profile Joined May 2011
Spain4 Posts
March 26 2012 14:08 GMT
#711
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: RcDABO.292
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1491651/1/RcDABO/
Sc2RanksURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1491651/1/RcDABO/ladder/84023#current-rank
Interest: Competitive/Casual
League: Bronze
Other: I'm looking for some coaching. I hate to loose more than I can win in 1v1 and when playing with friends being the last on the score or the less who helps or being the reason because we lost, I want to learn and talk about my mistakes, I do know some of them but do not know how to fix them. I prefer Skype for communication but I can use any other software for communicate. Please contact me who wants to train me and who wants to train with me, we could use a calendar to mark some training days but I prefer to play at 11 pm at weekends.
MeWomega
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands9 Posts
March 26 2012 16:15 GMT
#712
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: TheOmegaZone.296
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1926562/1/TheOmegaZone/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1926562/TheOmegaZone
Interest: Competitive
Leaque: Silver
Other: I want a new friend to play with and that can improve my Protoss play, my other leaques are gold and platinum.
So if you want a team game i can play them on the higher leaques. Feel free to contact me and add me.
I play starcraft for fun now that im still 14 :P
Joelasaurs
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1 Post
March 26 2012 16:43 GMT
#713
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Joelasaur.121
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2651347/1/Joelasaur/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2651347/Joelasaur
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Looking to get better at zerg macro, would like a toss or terran practice partner. Hopefully I can hit platinum soon, my schedule is pretty open.
Dybbdibb
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 12:00:05
March 26 2012 17:29 GMT
#714
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dybbdibb.308
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1370051/1/Dybbdibb/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1370051/Dybbdibb
Interest: Competitive.
League: Master.
Other: I am from Denmark. Looking for some people to discuss different match ups.
Cheer
kalteras
Profile Joined March 2011
United States72 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 22:38:57
March 26 2012 22:36 GMT
#715
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Applejack.975
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2625275/1/Applejack/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2625275/Applejack
Interest: Competetive
League: Platinum
Other: Skype/Vent would be great so we can theorycraft and discuss timings as well as critique each other in replays. I like playing many games in a row, no one and dones please. Anyone gold-masters is fine, ALL MUs WELCOME and I have no problem helping you practice against a specific build/timing/unit composition.
Look at the damn minimap - Day[9]
Mini Me 1999
Profile Joined September 2011
4 Posts
March 27 2012 07:42 GMT
#716
Server: AM
Bnet ID: FGThingOne.703
Race: Zerg/Toss, pref Z
intrest: Very competitive, wanna be masters before HotS
League: Plat
Other: Skype would be great, I probs won't wanna play toss but i can if you ask me nicely.
volume709
Profile Joined March 2012
United States5 Posts
March 27 2012 15:10 GMT
#717
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: volumez.208
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2809592/1/volumez/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2809592/volumez
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I would like anyone from high platinum to high diamond to practice with prefereably a protoss but i need to work on all my match ups, you dont need skype but it would be nice.
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
March 27 2012 17:55 GMT
#718
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PurdueFan.212
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3440720/1/PurdueFan/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3440720/PurdueFan
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I play everyday for 2-3 hours on weekdays and more on weekends. Was playing on friends account for a long time because he didnt play but then he got back into it so I had to buy my own a little bit ago, which is why im bronze. Skyping is fine if you would like. Will play against all races, will play as long as you would like.
#TheOneTrueDong
Isarn
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10 Posts
March 27 2012 18:35 GMT
#719
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Isarn.213
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/370705/1/Isarn/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/370705/Isarn
Interest: Casual
League: Master
Other: I would like to find regular practice partners of all other races. I would prefer grinding builds and talking about them in an open and not-biased fashion, should you be up to that. In any other case I am also open for some casual games.
Do not feed the Firebears!
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
March 27 2012 20:21 GMT
#720
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AmonRa.484
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3368203/1/AmonRa/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3368203/AmonRa
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: High diamond (top 8) Terran player looking for high diamond or low master practice partners of any race! I play a mostly macro style but looking for some practice with aggressive builds like 2rax, 1-1-1, etc. I only mech in TvT.
Inno pls...
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 334
Hyuk 204
Hyun 90
Shinee 57
Hm[arnc] 49
ZergMaN 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g9024
WinterStarcraft525
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Rush1647
• Lourlo1005
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 45m
INu's Battles
4h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 45m
Replay Cast
15h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.