• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9470 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 6 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next All
blinkingangels
Profile Joined June 2011
105 Posts
March 27 2012 22:30 GMT
#721
Server: AM
B.net ID.IDENTIFIER: DeusEx.428
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1986837/1/DeusEx/
sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1986837/DeusEx
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I play mostly high diamond low masters players. Me and another low masters protoss looking for a practice partner and FRIEND! =D
Wumbo
Profile Joined September 2011
United States24 Posts
March 27 2012 22:33 GMT
#722
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Wumbology.555
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2472693/1/Wumbology/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2472693/Wumbology
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters (Low)
Other: I'm bad and need partners of all races low masters or higher ^^
blitzclown
Profile Joined July 2010
United States8 Posts
March 27 2012 23:15 GMT
#723
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kaiten.684
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/566378/1/kaiten/
Interest: Casual gamer but wants to be competitive.
League: Platinum
Other: English/Tagalog playing on EST time zone. I am on sporadically and am looking for friendly practice games with constructive critisms vs platinum/diamond players on all races! I have been on a long hiatus and just got back playing SC 2-3 weeks ago and trying to get back into it.
He defends when his strength is inadequate, He attacks when it is abundant. -Sun Tzu.
Amaterasu1234
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 23:33:51
March 27 2012 23:33 GMT
#724
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SoulBroTHEr.552
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/434852/1/SoulBroTHEr/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/434852/SoulBroTHEr
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: LF practice partners willing to practice with structure. In other words, if you want to practice with me, have a problem vs. Zerg that I can repeat. As for me, I need some help vs various toss builds as ZvP is by far my worst match up. I could use more ZvZ practice partners.
Riquiz
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands402 Posts
March 28 2012 00:18 GMT
#725
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Riquiz.880
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1751785/1/Riquiz/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1751785/Riquiz
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: Heya, I'm looking for some people to play some games with from time to time.
I'd love to keep it focussed on 1v1 and just grinding out some games once in awhile. I haven't registered as Competitive, because I don't have the time Playing teamgames and such is also fun sometimes.
Short: I'd like to (help) improve, but I am also fine with just having fun :D
Timezone: GMT+1

Caster man does casting on yt/RiquizCasts
Jprice2
Profile Joined December 2011
United States18 Posts
March 28 2012 02:13 GMT
#726
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Shystee.504
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2472720/1/Shystee/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2472720/Shystee
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for any match up. Would like to create a group of practice partners who can play together all the time. I have vent and skype for chat.
justin.tv/jprice2
Inoshishi
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada29 Posts
March 28 2012 03:57 GMT
#727
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Inoshishi.803
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/730709/1/Inoshishi/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/730709/Inoshishi
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Schedule is evenings, usually on between 5-9 Central Standard Time. Just want to get as much practice in as possible before I go to sleep for work
Rudermensch
Profile Joined April 2011
United States50 Posts
March 28 2012 14:58 GMT
#728
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: rudermensch.188
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/979357/1/Rudermensch/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/979357/Rudermensch
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: I would like to practice my matchups, maybe play some team leagues, and generally just have fun with SC2. My computer is a little outdated so I can't Skype and run SC at the same time. I'm on Eastern Time Zone.
It's like looking into the eye of a duck and sucking all the fluid from its beak.
the`postman
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1643 Posts
March 28 2012 15:48 GMT
#729
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: thepostman.126
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2866779/1/ThePostman/
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2866779/ThePostman
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for a few serious practice partners to practice specific builds against.
MaxSteel
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
78 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 22:18:59
March 28 2012 20:23 GMT
#730
Server: EU
B.Net ID: MXSteel.534
Race: Terran
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2710779/1/MXSteel/
SC2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2710779/MXSteel
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: I'd put my interest as competative, but unfortunately, my time is too limited for that (university), though in 3~15th of april I'll have TONs of free time. Well, I'm actually rank1 silver, the top10 in the EU it terms of points, and mainly facing (and winning) vs middle golds atm, so I guess my play level is around platinum. I'll probably be promoted to Plat next season, or maby even this one in case the ladder is just locked atm.
Anyhow, I'm hoping for High Gold - Plat players to practice against - mainly Protoss, but zerg would be welcome as well. I'll be practicing all kinds of builds, from single-base aggression to very macro focused+drop harass ones. You can ask me for specific builds if you want to practice vs them, but other times I'll ask you for some builds as well.
Herpaderp
Lath
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom1 Post
March 28 2012 23:29 GMT
#731
Server:EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:Lath.799
Race: Terran
ProfileURL:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/542383/1/Lath/
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/542383/Lath
Interest:Competitive ( recently came back to game and going to put a lot of time into becoming a better player )
League:Gold
Other:Looking for some practice partners / in game friends preferably with Skype ( I hate typing ) =)
Syck
Profile Joined April 2011
United States6 Posts
March 29 2012 02:12 GMT
#732
Server:AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Syck.684
Race:Terran
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2157840/1/Syck/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2157840/Syck
Interest:Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I am a mid level diamond looking for practice partners of every race. Looking for people who are my level or higher.Long term goal is to get to masters, so slowly getting there. I am active and don't really have specific play times.
MrBingBong
Profile Joined December 2011
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 07:41:59
March 29 2012 07:33 GMT
#733
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: XylonEx.564
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2486049/1/XylonEX/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2486049/XylonEX
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for mostly ZvT and ZvP partners (ZvP may be more gimicky/experimental).
For the swarm
xChromaticx
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany34 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 07:48:53
March 29 2012 07:45 GMT
#734
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: xChromaticx.505
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/1179172/1/xChromaticx/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1179172/xChromaticx
Interest : Competitive
League: Diamond
Other : Hey, I'm a german Zerg player who wants to improve as quickly as possible. My worst matchup is ZvP, but I will happily practice with any Terrans aswell.No Zergs though, i just think that Matchup is all about skill, so can't really practice all that much, takes time. My english skills should be enough to have a good conversation about starcraft 2 and just things in general
Looking forward to you sweeties <3
You can do anything you set your mind to, man
GGn00bz0r
Profile Joined March 2012
Australia2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 15:05:54
March 29 2012 10:20 GMT
#735
Server: SEA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: GGnOObzOr #268
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/332848/1/GGnOObzOr/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/sea/332848/GGnOObzOr
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: Australia, Sydney NSW, Skype avaliable.
Racks on Racks on Racks.
Mongolbonjwa
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland376 Posts
March 29 2012 16:23 GMT
#736
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Warlord 1504
Race: Terran
ProfileURL:
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Improving
League: Silver rank 1
Other: Practising spesific matchups and builds. Right now I want to practise tvp.
detour
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2 Posts
March 30 2012 00:31 GMT
#737
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: detour.952
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3198803/1/detour/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3198803/detour
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I am looking for someone to help me practice going into IPL 4. I am open to Skype so that we can talk and discuss builds/games. I play every night after 7pm PST
xlumpy
Profile Joined April 2011
United States43 Posts
March 30 2012 00:43 GMT
#738
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Lumpy.760
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3097090/1/Lumpy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3097090/Lumpy
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: Looking for any races to practice with, want to improve a lot but also have fun... skype is useful if you have it
Sleep is for those people who are broke. I don't sleep. I got an opportunity to make a dream become a reality.
XenoJesus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States72 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 16:14:45
March 30 2012 05:14 GMT
#739
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: XenoJeezus.795
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/507451/1/XenoJeezus/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/507451/XenoJeezus
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking to practice via skype to discuss strategies and games played. Eastern time zone. All matchups and styles.
freakhill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Japan463 Posts
March 30 2012 05:52 GMT
#740
Server: AM
B.net ID.IDENTIFIER: freakhill.263
Race: Random Z>T>P
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1986837/1/DeusEx/
sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1986837/DeusEx
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: I want to practice builds with people in the JAPAN timezone
moo ForGG, Dragon, MVP, Gumiho, DRG, PartinG, Life]0[!
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 568
NaDa 58
Leta 29
Larva 27
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Other Games
summit1g10182
WinterStarcraft409
Mew2King112
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1390
BasetradeTV266
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1050
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 12m
Replay Cast
19h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.