• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8776 users

[G] A slightly improved PvT 1 gate FE - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Necrophantasia
Profile Joined May 2010
Japan299 Posts
November 17 2011 23:19 GMT
#81
How do you respond with this build if your opponent goes 1 base marine marauder and hits you at around 8:30 with like 8-10 scvs pulled?

Photon canons? Its too early for colossus, so I just get overwhelmed. I can hold pretty easily if there are no scvs. But I just die at that point most games where I try this.
Fairwell
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria195 Posts
November 17 2011 23:23 GMT
#82
On November 18 2011 08:01 kcdc wrote:
Honestly, I hadn't thought of doing that. It sounds like it would be difficult to execute because it's hard to chain 5 chronoboosts on WG tech perfectly. Having played PvP, I don't think a 5:30 warp-in is a realistic expectation for me in a game.....and I'm pretty sure it's not possible off of a 13-gate.


I've been doing the 11gate/3gate pressure build in pvp as of lately a lot and therefore being forced to practice using 5cb on warpgates nicely, vs the ai I managed like 5:28min, in a real game where you need to check for sneaky bunkers going up around your nexus vs a 2rax etc this will look different for sure. :-)

I did some runs vs the ai now and i found out that if you follow your bo perfectly vs the 2rax (that means 2cb on nexus, cut probes slightly to get up your 2nd gate in time at 27supply, then start sentry and then probe afterwards) and you use one cb each on the first sentry (like you do in your reply) and one on the zealot (which you did, but pretty late) the timing works out perfectly. I'll therefore stick to your version, it times out nicely and seems solid to me. I'm really not afraid of 1rax conc pushes, just of 2raxing. :-)

Sidenote: You should maybe fix the order in your guide where you wrote that you get a gate, then probe and then a sentry vs 2rax, while actually it times out perfectly if you get gate, then sentry and then get your next probe (like you also did vs Pokebunny). This is just a minor detail though, but maybe you can change the order in your guide and also add information about your cb usage (3times on wg, 1x sentry, 1x 2nd zealot).

If you happen to run into a terran doing the 2rax while grabbing 8-10scvs and you hold it nicely, could you upload a replay of this please? I would be really nice to see a good execution on how to use your probes and units in combination in that circumstance.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 18 2011 02:23 GMT
#83
On November 18 2011 08:23 Fairwell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 08:01 kcdc wrote:
Honestly, I hadn't thought of doing that. It sounds like it would be difficult to execute because it's hard to chain 5 chronoboosts on WG tech perfectly. Having played PvP, I don't think a 5:30 warp-in is a realistic expectation for me in a game.....and I'm pretty sure it's not possible off of a 13-gate.


I've been doing the 11gate/3gate pressure build in pvp as of lately a lot and therefore being forced to practice using 5cb on warpgates nicely, vs the ai I managed like 5:28min, in a real game where you need to check for sneaky bunkers going up around your nexus vs a 2rax etc this will look different for sure. :-)

I did some runs vs the ai now and i found out that if you follow your bo perfectly vs the 2rax (that means 2cb on nexus, cut probes slightly to get up your 2nd gate in time at 27supply, then start sentry and then probe afterwards) and you use one cb each on the first sentry (like you do in your reply) and one on the zealot (which you did, but pretty late) the timing works out perfectly. I'll therefore stick to your version, it times out nicely and seems solid to me. I'm really not afraid of 1rax conc pushes, just of 2raxing. :-)

Sidenote: You should maybe fix the order in your guide where you wrote that you get a gate, then probe and then a sentry vs 2rax, while actually it times out perfectly if you get gate, then sentry and then get your next probe (like you also did vs Pokebunny). This is just a minor detail though, but maybe you can change the order in your guide and also add information about your cb usage (3times on wg, 1x sentry, 1x 2nd zealot).

If you happen to run into a terran doing the 2rax while grabbing 8-10scvs and you hold it nicely, could you upload a replay of this please? I would be really nice to see a good execution on how to use your probes and units in combination in that circumstance.


Good comment. I don't think I've ever run into that many SCVs pulled with a 2 rax, but I'll let you know if I do.

I actually do get the probe before sentry usually, although in that game, I knew he was 2 raxing, so I might have gone sentry first. The difference in order is only 5 game seconds, so it's not much different either way.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 18 2011 02:25 GMT
#84
On November 18 2011 08:19 Necrophantasia wrote:
How do you respond with this build if your opponent goes 1 base marine marauder and hits you at around 8:30 with like 8-10 scvs pulled?

Photon canons? Its too early for colossus, so I just get overwhelmed. I can hold pretty easily if there are no scvs. But I just die at that point most games where I try this.


I don't remember running into that, but I imagine I'd just hold back as long as I can to maximize my unit count and pull probes when I feel forced to fight. This sounds like one of those problems you'd have with any 1 gate FE.
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 03:44:11
November 18 2011 03:32 GMT
#85
At what point due you decide to get a Robo if you you don't see a 2nd rax go down, but know that they are collecting gas?

In other words, at what point do you get the Robo when you don't know if 2-rax is going to hit you, or Cloaked banshee is going to hit you?
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
Quochobao
Profile Joined October 2010
United States350 Posts
November 18 2011 06:33 GMT
#86
On November 18 2011 12:32 QTIP. wrote:
At what point due you decide to get a Robo if you you don't see a 2nd rax go down, but know that they are collecting gas?

In other words, at what point do you get the Robo when you don't know if 2-rax is going to hit you, or Cloaked banshee is going to hit you?


I would like to know the answer to this too. Do I go up to three gates and then add a robo? What is the immediate transition after maynarding the probes?
Best or nothing.
StrinterN
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark531 Posts
November 18 2011 07:01 GMT
#87
you are the man! i always looove reading your guides/builds
Twitter: @Strintern Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/strintern
CaptainHaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United States240 Posts
November 18 2011 07:22 GMT
#88
On November 18 2011 15:33 Quochobao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 12:32 QTIP. wrote:
At what point due you decide to get a Robo if you you don't see a 2nd rax go down, but know that they are collecting gas?

In other words, at what point do you get the Robo when you don't know if 2-rax is going to hit you, or Cloaked banshee is going to hit you?


I would like to know the answer to this too. Do I go up to three gates and then add a robo? What is the immediate transition after maynarding the probes?

The robo+3gate+gas timing is basically cut at ~30 probes or so and drop everything unless you can otherwise confirm that he's going for bio. You can drop double forges here, but I personally hesitate to do that unless I see a marauder. Basically, whatever midgame you want to transition into do so around 30 to 40 supply.
All of us warned you of the big white face.
GomJabbar
Profile Joined February 2011
United States161 Posts
November 18 2011 08:29 GMT
#89
I really like how versatile this is. If I safely get a robo up after 2 gates, I can go for colossus a full 30 seconds to a minute faster than I usually do after 1 gate FE -> 3 gates -> robo. On the other hand, I can also throw down 2 gates right after my first warp-ins to hold aggression or be aggressive myself.

Do you ever vary what units you make initially? For instance, changing the double stalker warp in to zealots if he's attacking with more marauders? Or warping in sentries instead?
AxUU
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Finland162 Posts
November 18 2011 09:11 GMT
#90
Thanks! I've had huge problems in playing against terran and this really helped out.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
November 18 2011 11:35 GMT
#91
I find this build a bit inefficient.
What is the use for the early zealot if you don't intend to poke?? It has absolutely no scouting / anti-scouting use. It only means you get the nexus up later and your 2nd / 3rd gate up later.
Idling the gateway first and getting stalker first into faster extra gates is better imo. You get your nexus up much faster and you'll have the same amount of units when warpgate finishes.
Zealot first is spending money into a unit that you don't need untill they push anyway. Any threatening push has a marauder anyway and thus will come quite late, just delay that zealot and get your nexus and extra gateways faster instead, it's much better imo.

The only times I like the zealot first is when the map is really small and there is some value in a zealot/stalker poke. At the moment that is only the case with xel naga and then I only do a zealot+stalker poke if they are not walling in. If they do wall in I go for a quick robo + immortal build to get some free depot kills on his walls (which I feel is worth delaying the expo a bit).
WrathOfAiur
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany243 Posts
November 18 2011 11:50 GMT
#92
the zealot is useful against the 1 marine 2 marauder poke. and he said he wants to be kinda safe against everything, so that should be the answer you are looking for.
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
November 18 2011 12:01 GMT
#93
On November 18 2011 20:50 WrathOfAiur wrote:
the zealot is useful against the 1 marine 2 marauder poke. and he said he wants to be kinda safe against everything, so that should be the answer you are looking for.


that is rare these days and easy to scout. If terran opts for pressure it's 90% of the time a reactor first opening. If they open tech lab after rine you can easily adjust the build. On bigger maps you don't even really need to.
In general it just doesn't make sense to get that zealot. If your mindset is to expand no matter what they do basically, then you should expand as fast as possible. Getting the nexus up faster works out much smoother imo because:
- you can get it before the third pylon without getting some awkward supply block or probe cut, zealot first either delays the nexus till after the third pylon (thus 200 minerals later) or causes some supply block
- faster nexus means the nexus finishes earlier, in fact just about the same time as warpgate finishes. This means you don't need that 4th pylon against pressure saving you 100 minerals. With a nexus just a bit later this timing can get awkward and you thus need to spend 100 on the 4th pylon.
- faster nexus gives some extra energy which is useful when you need to chrono your gates against 2 rax pressure. Faster nexus also means it's finished faster meaning it has more hitpoints in the case of fast pressure.

Ofcourse faster nexus has the disadvantage that your window for canceling it in case of some weird all-in is smaller but we probe scout for that anyway.
WrathOfAiur
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany243 Posts
November 18 2011 12:21 GMT
#94
On November 18 2011 21:01 Markwerf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 20:50 WrathOfAiur wrote:
the zealot is useful against the 1 marine 2 marauder poke. and he said he wants to be kinda safe against everything, so that should be the answer you are looking for.


that is rare these days and easy to scout. If terran opts for pressure it's 90% of the time a reactor first opening. If they open tech lab after rine you can easily adjust the build.


you can't scout it. and even if you happen to scout it, you can't magically warp in the zealot afterwards, because your gate will be busy with producing the other units.

the rest you said is totally irrelevant for the decision why you would want a zealot with this build (Although I don't disagree with you completely). the answer is simple. and I might add, that you can kill of ebays quicker if they decide to block your nexus.
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
November 18 2011 12:35 GMT
#95
On November 18 2011 21:21 WrathOfAiur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 21:01 Markwerf wrote:
On November 18 2011 20:50 WrathOfAiur wrote:
the zealot is useful against the 1 marine 2 marauder poke. and he said he wants to be kinda safe against everything, so that should be the answer you are looking for.


that is rare these days and easy to scout. If terran opts for pressure it's 90% of the time a reactor first opening. If they open tech lab after rine you can easily adjust the build.


you can't scout it. and even if you happen to scout it, you can't magically warp in the zealot afterwards, because your gate will be busy with producing the other units.

the rest you said is totally irrelevant for the decision why you would want a zealot with this build (Although I don't disagree with you completely). the answer is simple. and I might add, that you can kill of ebays quicker if they decide to block your nexus.


you can quee up the zealot and cancel it if they don't go techlab. And it's easy to scout.. you know where their first rax is and even if they have walled off you can see if they get tech lab after the marine or not.
And the rest is relevant, zealot has a huge impact on the nexus timing because of the third pylon. A huk style FE gets the nexus about 40 seconds faster, which is a huge plus and it is just as safe against reactor first pressure since that comes around the time warpgate finishes anyway.. It is less safe against other stuff like tech lab first, or no gas marine all-in etc. but you should be able to scout for those in time with a 13-scout.
The only 'use' of that first zealot is a zealot stalker poke imo but that tends to be quite useless these days, either the map is too big so poking with zealot takes too long or they tend to wall off.
WrathOfAiur
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany243 Posts
November 18 2011 12:44 GMT
#96
On November 18 2011 21:35 Markwerf wrote:
And it's easy to scout.. you know where their first rax is and even if they have walled off you can see if they get tech lab after the marine or not.


????????

how can you see that? if the marine is microed correctly you won't see anything.
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
November 18 2011 13:08 GMT
#97
On November 18 2011 21:44 WrathOfAiur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 21:35 Markwerf wrote:
And it's easy to scout.. you know where their first rax is and even if they have walled off you can see if they get tech lab after the marine or not.


????????

how can you see that? if the marine is microed correctly you won't see anything.


are you joking?? your probe is sitting next to the rax when the marine comes out? you know perfectly well if they get techlab or reactor... if they delay the techlab or cancel the reactor then you can't see but then their build is slowed down enough for it not to matter really.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
November 18 2011 13:11 GMT
#98
On November 18 2011 22:08 Markwerf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 21:44 WrathOfAiur wrote:
On November 18 2011 21:35 Markwerf wrote:
And it's easy to scout.. you know where their first rax is and even if they have walled off you can see if they get tech lab after the marine or not.


????????

how can you see that? if the marine is microed correctly you won't see anything.


are you joking?? your probe is sitting next to the rax when the marine comes out? you know perfectly well if they get techlab or reactor... if they delay the techlab or cancel the reactor then you can't see but then their build is slowed down enough for it not to matter really.


This is completely unrealistic. You will lose your probe if you try to dely the addon by more than 2 seconds.
Moderator
Schwopzi
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands954 Posts
November 18 2011 13:14 GMT
#99
On November 18 2011 21:35 Markwerf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 21:21 WrathOfAiur wrote:
On November 18 2011 21:01 Markwerf wrote:
On November 18 2011 20:50 WrathOfAiur wrote:
the zealot is useful against the 1 marine 2 marauder poke. and he said he wants to be kinda safe against everything, so that should be the answer you are looking for.


that is rare these days and easy to scout. If terran opts for pressure it's 90% of the time a reactor first opening. If they open tech lab after rine you can easily adjust the build.


you can't scout it. and even if you happen to scout it, you can't magically warp in the zealot afterwards, because your gate will be busy with producing the other units.

the rest you said is totally irrelevant for the decision why you would want a zealot with this build (Although I don't disagree with you completely). the answer is simple. and I might add, that you can kill of ebays quicker if they decide to block your nexus.


you can quee up the zealot and cancel it if they don't go techlab. And it's easy to scout.. you know where their first rax is and even if they have walled off you can see if they get tech lab after the marine or not.
And the rest is relevant, zealot has a huge impact on the nexus timing because of the third pylon. A huk style FE gets the nexus about 40 seconds faster, which is a huge plus and it is just as safe against reactor first pressure since that comes around the time warpgate finishes anyway.. It is less safe against other stuff like tech lab first, or no gas marine all-in etc. but you should be able to scout for those in time with a 13-scout.
The only 'use' of that first zealot is a zealot stalker poke imo but that tends to be quite useless these days, either the map is too big so poking with zealot takes too long or they tend to wall off.


Unless the map is really big (oh hello calm before the storm) a terran can do significant damage if no zealot is build, which is nigh guaranteed to be scouted by terran. Don't forget- not making that zealot leaves you weaker up to past your first warpin; and 1 zealot makes all the difference in the world against marauders.
Only the dead have seen the end of war
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 18 2011 14:41 GMT
#100
On November 18 2011 12:32 QTIP. wrote:
At what point due you decide to get a Robo if you you don't see a 2nd rax go down, but know that they are collecting gas?

In other words, at what point do you get the Robo when you don't know if 2-rax is going to hit you, or Cloaked banshee is going to hit you?


I do try to get as much scouting info as I can. You don't see it in that replay because I knew he was going reactor 2-rax, but I'm active with my scouting probe after it's forced out by the marine. I'll move around below the ramp trying to get a marine count and to see if there's a marauder or a bunker, I hold a watch tower to see if there's an early push coming, and I'll move the watch tower probe up to his natural to see if he's expanding or leaving his base.

Long story short, I try to get as much information as I can (including what would make sense from T given the map and positions), and then I play it by feel after 30 food.

If I feel comfortable that T is going for a quick expansion, I might take a robo and a gas after my first 2 gates to rush colossi and upgrades. If I'm not sure at all what he's doing, I'll get the third gate and then the robo early enough to get an obs for cloaked banshees. I think you need to start the robo by like 6:30 at the latest to deal with cloak, and by that time, any normal bio push should have been seen by your scout probe at the tower or T's nat.

Also, you can defend bio pushes with 2 gate robo, but you need to constantly produce units out of those gates, which people rarely do.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 689
ComeBackTV 433
SteadfastSC386
Rex119
CosmosSc2 48
EnkiAlexander 44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 386
ProTech157
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 48
UpATreeSC 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42473
Hyuk 1210
Jaedong 1070
Soma 855
Mini 610
Horang2 561
EffOrt 498
BeSt 482
Larva 402
Soulkey 353
[ Show more ]
ZerO 302
Stork 264
Last 227
Snow 216
ggaemo 213
Rush 201
hero 78
Mind 72
Free 50
Killer 41
Sharp 33
Liquid`Ret 32
Shinee 31
Terrorterran 25
Shine 25
sorry 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
yabsab 18
Trap 16
Rock 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8468
qojqva1523
Dendi797
Counter-Strike
x6flipin819
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2397
Khaldor1893
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2810
singsing2094
B2W.Neo952
hiko949
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX196
KnowMe110
Mew2King81
QueenE79
Trikslyr31
Railgan14
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• StrangeGG 8
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2519
League of Legends
• Nemesis1883
• Jankos1130
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 31m
OSC
21h 31m
Stellar Fest
21h 31m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.