• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8776 users

[G] A slightly improved PvT 1 gate FE - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 01:23:57
November 16 2011 01:20 GMT
#21
On November 16 2011 10:16 CrazyF1r3f0x wrote:
Why did you add those 2 extra gates before his push hit?
Were you just completely sure he would do the pressure and wanted to counter attack, or would you need more gates to hold if he went for like 3-4 rax?


I wanted to counter-attack. You might notice that I sent a probe to his natural while his attack was moving toward me. That was because I was planning to set up my forward pylon for a counter-attack before his attack started.

I don't know how things work out without the additional gates because I plan to counter against quick bio pressure.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 01:31:33
November 16 2011 01:25 GMT
#22
Hey when i do one gate expand i usually go pylon gate gas core and 2nd gas when core is in progress. then i get zealot sentry sentry nexus. Is your build better/refined. or is this ok? Have you tested this variation?

EDIT: thanks for your reply: I just felt that when i go zealot sentry sentry the extra ff can trap the units that he sends and it make killing them much easier. but you are right when it comes to dealing with that pesky reaper.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 01:29:21
November 16 2011 01:28 GMT
#23
On November 16 2011 10:25 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Hey when i do one gate expand i usually go pylon gate gas core and 2nd gas when core is in progress. then i get zealot sentry sentry nexus. Is your build better/refined. or is this ok? Have you tested this variation?


I don't like that as much because I think your defense is a lot more versatile if you have a stalker (you can kill reapers, you can handle marauder kiting, your army is a little meatier against 2 marauder pokes), but you can do what makes you happy. More sentries early makes for a stronger 6 gate timing.
CaptainHaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United States240 Posts
November 16 2011 02:41 GMT
#24
been waiting on another thread of yours kcdc, your original threab about 1 gate FE basically got me through 3 leagues (plat into masters) in terms of how much it improved my pvt, I really like the timing of the second gate and will be trying this out a bunch. one quick question though, i don't know if you've messed around with pylon blocking the addon (not letting pylon finish ofc) but it gives a decent amount of information regarding what the terran is doing if you scout a gas opening.

Rax lift, you can expect pressure.
No rax lift, some kind of tech build or the terran's initial build is delayed by the amount of time the pylon is there, which isn't bad either.

thoughts? and thanks
All of us warned you of the big white face.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 02:48:31
November 16 2011 02:47 GMT
#25
Thanks!

Just a question though.

For the longest time I've thought 1 gate expand means... make 1 gate, then expand. But apparently you get gas and core.

So I was wondering, why don't people call it strictly what it is -- a core expand? The purpose of naming a build order... the actual build itself is to make things convenient and so people who see the name of the BO get an idea of what it is. If someone wants to say "1 gate expand" now then it will be confused with getting a core expand o.o

I do realize that if you get 3 gates then a core and expand, it should not be called "3 gate core expand" nor "3 core expand", but it's pretty obvious when you say "3 gate expand" that you don't just get the 3 gates for zealots xD.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
zanderfever.TV
Profile Joined March 2010
United States362 Posts
November 16 2011 02:54 GMT
#26
Yay kcdc! Forever helping PvT!
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 03:14:58
November 16 2011 03:13 GMT
#27
I've been working on 1g FE recently!

This isn't quite safe IMO, the most aggressive 2raxes will have 3 marauders 9 marines, x scv's at ~6:30 at your nat (on a non-huge map). You will only have 2 zealots 3 stalkers and a sentry (with guardian shield). Or he'll have 3 marauders 11 marines, x scv's at 6:45 in your nat vs 2 zealots 5 stalkers and a sentry (with guardian shield).

You can hold maybe if you see it coming and pull a good amount of probes, but you will lose a LOT of probes. Especially if he sends ~3 scv's.
Xenorawks
Profile Joined October 2011
158 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 03:47:14
November 16 2011 03:41 GMT
#28
I understand this build is a faster but also safer version of the 1 gate FE. I see you focus more on handling pressure while getting the expo up.

But compared to the zealot-stalker-stalker expo, would it be more worth it to trade an earlier expo for the ability to pressure? If your opponent plans to pressure you heavily of course you won't be able to pressure them much either(more early units for defense though) but if your opponent has no plans to pressure you (teching up hard or taking a fast expo), wouldn't a zealot stalker stalker pressure be worth it to sacrifice for a slightly earlier nexus? Pressuring with initial gateway units has always been a huge part of protoss play lately. If you take a look at players like SaSe, he could even take off bunkers or at least a few SCVs/marines with 3-4 gateway units only. I know it's arguable that not everyone has that kind of micro but it's also true that the opponents we face don't have that kind of defense either.

So it comes down to this, how much more is the benefit of a nexus before a 2nd stalker? Compared to the HuK variation of super early nexus I would say this is much much safer although not as greedy. This build sort of struck me to be in between being greedy and wanting to pressure. I would say having a zealot and stalker you probably won't be able to pressure much if not at all but having an extra stalker does change a huge deal in the early stages of the game.

Therefore, I would like to know your thoughts about whether the ability to pressure is worth more than a couple seconds earlier of a nexus? Is the extra income from the slightly earlier nexus better than a few marines/scv or even forcing your opponent to make more units and not be too greedy.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 16 2011 03:52 GMT
#29
On November 16 2011 12:13 Complete wrote:
I've been working on 1g FE recently!

This isn't quite safe IMO, the most aggressive 2raxes will have 3 marauders 9 marines, x scv's at ~6:30 at your nat (on a non-huge map). You will only have 2 zealots 3 stalkers and a sentry (with guardian shield). Or he'll have 3 marauders 11 marines, x scv's at 6:45 in your nat vs 2 zealots 5 stalkers and a sentry (with guardian shield).

You can hold maybe if you see it coming and pull a good amount of probes, but you will lose a LOT of probes. Especially if he sends ~3 scv's.


Did you watch the replay? I haven't counted the units, but Pokebunny is a good T player that was doing the aggressive 2-rax with 2nd rax before supply depot and reactor after 1st marine. I'm pretty sure that's the optimal BO, and that anything that hits harder would probably fall into the category of cheese that you need to scout and react (ie not expand) against.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 16 2011 03:54 GMT
#30
On November 16 2011 12:41 Xenorawks wrote:
I understand this build is a faster but also safer version of the 1 gate FE. I see you focus more on handling pressure while getting the expo up.

But compared to the zealot-stalker-stalker expo, would it be more worth it to trade an earlier expo for the ability to pressure? If your opponent plans to pressure you heavily of course you won't be able to pressure them much either(more early units for defense though) but if your opponent has no plans to pressure you (teching up hard or taking a fast expo), wouldn't a zealot stalker stalker pressure be worth it to sacrifice for a slightly earlier nexus? Pressuring with initial gateway units has always been a huge part of protoss play lately. If you take a look at players like SaSe, he could even take off bunkers or at least a few SCVs/marines with 3-4 gateway units only. I know it's arguable that not everyone has that kind of micro but it's also true that the opponents we face don't have that kind of defense either.

So it comes down to this, how much more is the benefit of a nexus before a 2nd stalker? Compared to the HuK variation of super early nexus I would say this is much much safer although not as greedy. This build sort of struck me to be in between being greedy and wanting to pressure. I would say having a zealot and stalker you probably won't be able to pressure much if not at all but having an extra stalker does change a huge deal in the early stages of the game.

Therefore, I would like to know your thoughts about whether the ability to pressure is worth more than a couple seconds earlier of a nexus? Is the extra income from the slightly earlier nexus better than a few marines/scv or even forcing your opponent to make more units and not be too greedy.


If pressure is working well for you, don't change it. I found that it didn't do much for me anymore, but maybe that's because my opponents knew what to expect. I prefer this BO because it's better if T plays optimally (in which case he'll lose nothing to the zealot-stalker poke), but the zealot-stalker poke will sometimes win a game outright when T does an unsafe build or screws up his micro.
ximae
Profile Joined January 2011
181 Posts
November 16 2011 11:29 GMT
#31
anybody else having trouble downloading the replay? or is it just me?

since i cant look at it id like to know the nexus timing and the probe count by the time the first warp in comes. Coz im doing a bit dif bo that reaches the same army comp at the same timing and id like to campare.
WrathOfAiur
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany243 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 12:37:14
November 16 2011 12:28 GMT
#32

The downside is that you're sitting on zealot+stalker for a short window when you'd otherwise have a second stalker. This means that you need to be a little more careful against super-fast marauder pressure, and you may want to pull a couple probes if you think you need them to deny an early bunker. ...


that's just the reason I started using the zealot, stalker, stalker FE instead of others. 1 rax marauder pressure is more economic than the 2 rax with reactor first for the terran. so there is really no point in setting yourself behind against the more economic build if you want to go economic yourself.

you can't deal with fast marauders with your build and there are other builds which deal better with 2 rax than yours. for example skipping the zealot and just go stalker -> nexus(edit: before third pylon) -> more gates and chronoed warpgate-tech. the only upside of your build is the guardian shield. but with the quick warpgate with 3 or 4 gates you can just get enough zealot stalker soon enough to crush 2 rax without guardian shield.

TL;DR:
with your build you will take damage against quick marauders anyway and at the same time you are more susceptible to 2 rax.

so this build really has no point in my opinion.
rEalGuapo
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany832 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 13:10:39
November 16 2011 13:01 GMT
#33
On November 16 2011 08:27 kcdc wrote:
Build a zealot immediately after your sentry. This zealot, your second gateway, and WG tech should all finish at the same time (~5:50), at which point you warp in 2 stalkers for a total of 2z/3s/1s, and then if T was dumb enough to follow through on the pressure, you walk down and kill him.


Or he kills you, depending on his opening. You cannot hold a fast 3Rax with 1 Techlab 1 Reactor with only 2 Gateways. You simply can't, even with 3 and a lot more probecut it is so hard to do. I find that the only way to be sure to survive is 20/22 food Nexus into 3 additional Gates with WG Research Chronoboosted if you see preassure or have no scouting information.

This is Huk's way to expand, I started doing this after I died to an attack of (if I recall correctly) 2 Marauders could have been three, not sure with Shells and 11 Marines at minute 6:10

The thing was Terran went for a 13 and a 14 Rax, got 2 Marines to deny any scouting and then added Reactor+Techlab and another Barracks, I only saw a 13 Barracks and a Marine. This is where Huk's expansion is so brilliant, you get 4Gates really fast and have 2 Stalkers to scout, then you can have up to 10 Units as your Terran buddy arrives, sure you cut a ton of probes and spend all chronoboost on your Warpgates etc, your Eco sux for a fast Nexus but you will survive! If you don't need that many Units you are about equal with a 28ish food Nexus due to Chronoboost usage(more on Probes with later Nexus).



Sidenote:
Zealot+Stalker Preassure should never work against a Terran. It can do damage only if he messes up. He either should greet you with a Bunker or Concussive Shells. Either way you don't do damage and if he has concussive and tricks you you lost the game right there.
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
November 16 2011 13:06 GMT
#34
On November 16 2011 22:01 rEalGuapo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 08:27 kcdc wrote:
Build a zealot immediately after your sentry. This zealot, your second gateway, and WG tech should all finish at the same time (~5:50), at which point you warp in 2 stalkers for a total of 2z/3s/1s, and then if T was dumb enough to follow through on the pressure, you walk down and kill him.


Or he kills you, depending on his opening. You cannot hold a fast 3Rax with 1 Techlab 1 Reactor with only 2 Gateways. You simply can't, even with 3 and a lot more probecut it is so hard to do. I find that the only way to be sure to survive is 20/22 food Nexus into 3 additional Gates with WG Research Chronoboosted if you see preassure or have no scouting information.


This pretty much describes my mindset a couple weeks ago

Nowadays I throw down my robotics way earlier with the intention of going into a greedy double forge play with carefully balanced immortal support. If I face a 3 rax all-in I sack the expo and go straight into a one base colossus play and just hold my ramp.
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
rEalGuapo
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany832 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 13:14:24
November 16 2011 13:11 GMT
#35
On November 16 2011 22:06 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:01 rEalGuapo wrote:
On November 16 2011 08:27 kcdc wrote:
Build a zealot immediately after your sentry. This zealot, your second gateway, and WG tech should all finish at the same time (~5:50), at which point you warp in 2 stalkers for a total of 2z/3s/1s, and then if T was dumb enough to follow through on the pressure, you walk down and kill him.


Or he kills you, depending on his opening. You cannot hold a fast 3Rax with 1 Techlab 1 Reactor with only 2 Gateways. You simply can't, even with 3 and a lot more probecut it is so hard to do. I find that the only way to be sure to survive is 20/22 food Nexus into 3 additional Gates with WG Research Chronoboosted if you see preassure or have no scouting information.


This pretty much describes my mindset a couple weeks ago

Nowadays I throw down my robotics way earlier with the intention of going into a greedy double forge play with carefully balanced immortal support. If I face a 3 rax all-in I sack the expo and go straight into a one base colossus play and just hold my ramp.



Yo, good luck on Tal'darim.

After the described loss I was so angry and sure that Terran was OP and that in no way I can have a decent eco and be safe against Terran. (I mean you can face 3 Rax all-in or 1Rax Expo and you will see the exact same thing, 13 Rax and a Marine)
So I did a ton of research, a couple of games against computer, wrote down timings, Units etc and came to the conclusion that HuK's 20 Food expansion is the way to go. If you don't think so, don't do it but on Tal'darim you either get HuK's 20 Food expo or you can get a buildorder loss.
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
November 16 2011 13:16 GMT
#36
On November 16 2011 22:11 rEalGuapo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:06 sleepingdog wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:01 rEalGuapo wrote:
On November 16 2011 08:27 kcdc wrote:
Build a zealot immediately after your sentry. This zealot, your second gateway, and WG tech should all finish at the same time (~5:50), at which point you warp in 2 stalkers for a total of 2z/3s/1s, and then if T was dumb enough to follow through on the pressure, you walk down and kill him.


Or he kills you, depending on his opening. You cannot hold a fast 3Rax with 1 Techlab 1 Reactor with only 2 Gateways. You simply can't, even with 3 and a lot more probecut it is so hard to do. I find that the only way to be sure to survive is 20/22 food Nexus into 3 additional Gates with WG Research Chronoboosted if you see preassure or have no scouting information.


This pretty much describes my mindset a couple weeks ago

Nowadays I throw down my robotics way earlier with the intention of going into a greedy double forge play with carefully balanced immortal support. If I face a 3 rax all-in I sack the expo and go straight into a one base colossus play and just hold my ramp.



Yo, good luck on Tal'darim.


Dude, Tal'darim has always been different

On Tal'darim the long rush distances help...usually I just go one gate exp into 3 more gates.
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
November 16 2011 14:17 GMT
#37
HuK's build is definitely one of my favorite to do, and afaik is one of the most sound ways to crush 2 rax pressure while expanding early.
As for 3 rax I don't really know, I still often lose to it, and when I do it myself as well it's very easy to win with that. Just bring your scv's, get a huge arc and rofl-faceroll some stutter step A-move :D

What do you do against 3rax when doing a 1 gate expo? That's mainly why I stopped 1 gate FE'ing on xel naga and I've done more 2 gate roboing on this map.
Cheerio
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Ukraine3178 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 14:31:28
November 16 2011 14:28 GMT
#38
The biggest problem with 1 gate fe I found was 3-4 rax play. The terran would not attack early just get the map control and reinforce untill he has a huge mm force which just destroys my gateway units. This way I dont really have time to tech or build up eco because I expect to be attacked anytime. And you cant really scout if you go 1 gate FE.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 16 2011 14:56 GMT
#39
On November 16 2011 21:28 WrathOfAiur wrote:
Show nested quote +

The downside is that you're sitting on zealot+stalker for a short window when you'd otherwise have a second stalker. This means that you need to be a little more careful against super-fast marauder pressure, and you may want to pull a couple probes if you think you need them to deny an early bunker. ...


that's just the reason I started using the zealot, stalker, stalker FE instead of others. 1 rax marauder pressure is more economic than the 2 rax with reactor first for the terran. so there is really no point in setting yourself behind against the more economic build if you want to go economic yourself.

you can't deal with fast marauders with your build and there are other builds which deal better with 2 rax than yours. for example skipping the zealot and just go stalker -> nexus(edit: before third pylon) -> more gates and chronoed warpgate-tech. the only upside of your build is the guardian shield. but with the quick warpgate with 3 or 4 gates you can just get enough zealot stalker soon enough to crush 2 rax without guardian shield.

TL;DR:
with your build you will take damage against quick marauders anyway and at the same time you are more susceptible to 2 rax.

so this build really has no point in my opinion.


This just isn't at all true. You absolutely can deal easily with fast marauders with this opening. Like I said, I almost never pull probes. The only time I would pull probes is if T brings 2-3 SCV's at the 2 marauder timing (at which I have 1z/1s/1s) and starts multi-bunkering immediately, in which case I'll consider pulling 2-3 probes to clean it up. Hell, even if you're not keeping tabs on the low ground and let them get bunkers up, you can usually clean it up fine at 6 min w/o pulling probes.

Post a replay if you're struggling against something.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 16 2011 15:03 GMT
#40
On November 16 2011 22:01 rEalGuapo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 08:27 kcdc wrote:
Build a zealot immediately after your sentry. This zealot, your second gateway, and WG tech should all finish at the same time (~5:50), at which point you warp in 2 stalkers for a total of 2z/3s/1s, and then if T was dumb enough to follow through on the pressure, you walk down and kill him.


Or he kills you, depending on his opening. You cannot hold a fast 3Rax with 1 Techlab 1 Reactor with only 2 Gateways. You simply can't, even with 3 and a lot more probecut it is so hard to do. I find that the only way to be sure to survive is 20/22 food Nexus into 3 additional Gates with WG Research Chronoboosted if you see preassure or have no scouting information.

This is Huk's way to expand, I started doing this after I died to an attack of (if I recall correctly) 2 Marauders could have been three, not sure with Shells and 11 Marines at minute 6:10

The thing was Terran went for a 13 and a 14 Rax, got 2 Marines to deny any scouting and then added Reactor+Techlab and another Barracks, I only saw a 13 Barracks and a Marine. This is where Huk's expansion is so brilliant, you get 4Gates really fast and have 2 Stalkers to scout, then you can have up to 10 Units as your Terran buddy arrives, sure you cut a ton of probes and spend all chronoboost on your Warpgates etc, your Eco sux for a fast Nexus but you will survive! If you don't need that many Units you are about equal with a 28ish food Nexus due to Chronoboost usage(more on Probes with later Nexus).



Sidenote:
Zealot+Stalker Preassure should never work against a Terran. It can do damage only if he messes up. He either should greet you with a Bunker or Concussive Shells. Either way you don't do damage and if he has concussive and tricks you you lost the game right there.


This post is misguided. You can get as many gateways as you want with my opening--you just get them faster than you would with zealot-stalker-stalker. I only specified the timing for the second gateway because after that point, you're free to transition however you think makes sense. You'll see in the replay that I got 4 gateways so that I could counter-attack after defending, and I could have had gates #3 and 4 much earlier than I started them.

Also, I don't know why you weren't able to scout a 13 and 14 rax unless one was proxied. Please post a replay if you find something that you can't defend with this opening. I play a lot of GM Terrans, and I defend all of their pressure builds easily.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 689
ComeBackTV 433
SteadfastSC386
Rex119
CosmosSc2 48
EnkiAlexander 44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 386
ProTech157
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 48
UpATreeSC 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42473
Hyuk 1210
Jaedong 1070
Soma 855
Mini 610
Horang2 561
EffOrt 498
BeSt 482
Larva 402
Soulkey 353
[ Show more ]
ZerO 302
Stork 264
Last 227
Snow 216
ggaemo 213
Rush 201
hero 78
Mind 72
Free 50
Killer 41
Sharp 33
Liquid`Ret 32
Shinee 31
Terrorterran 25
Shine 25
sorry 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
yabsab 18
Trap 16
Rock 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8468
qojqva1523
Dendi797
Counter-Strike
x6flipin819
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2397
Khaldor1893
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2810
singsing2094
B2W.Neo952
hiko949
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX196
KnowMe110
Mew2King81
QueenE79
Trikslyr31
Railgan14
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• StrangeGG 8
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2519
League of Legends
• Nemesis1883
• Jankos1130
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 31m
OSC
21h 31m
Stellar Fest
21h 31m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.