• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8776 users

[G] A slightly improved PvT 1 gate FE - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 15:45:37
November 17 2011 15:38 GMT
#61
kcdc:

If you happen to scout a tech lab right after the first marine, would you stick with this build or go z,st,nexus,st(chrono)?
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 16:39:15
November 17 2011 16:33 GMT
#62
On November 17 2011 19:48 eastdragon wrote:
So just out of curiosity, what would you do vs Debo's Marine Hellion Opening, which seems tailor made to counter a fast expanding Protoss...?



I almost died laughing when I watched that video, it was so ridiculous. It could have been a 5 minute video if he didn't spend 5 minutes talking about how "ballin" SCVs are, how he came up with this build in his "laboratory" and how "Helleons" defeat "Zeelots" so easily.

However, I think it does go to show how unsafe 1 Gate Fast Expands are. If the Terran is doing something "standard" you can hold it with good micro. But if the Terran does some kind of one base SCV all-in, I don't see how this holds. At best, your expansion dies and you are contained on one base, holding off the Terran with forcefields.
RabidSeagull
Profile Joined December 2010
United States220 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 16:43:35
November 17 2011 16:40 GMT
#63
Nice guide kcdc, can you post more replays though? A lot of the stuff that you left "intentionally open" could be cool to see you do in action, meaning the different transitions and reads of course.

You guys should watch Axslav's stream if you're worried about marauders, he opens nexus first or 1gate fe vs T almost every game and early marauders are never ever a threat whatsoever. Even proxy rax marauders; just pull probes if you're missing chronoboost on your gate or don't trust your micro, marauders are actually quite bad vs probes.

*edit* that debo video is definitely one of the scariest builds when trying to fast expo vs T, especially if its the 4 hellion + marines drop with 1 medivack, I usually lose to that every time but I'm pretty bad so maybe it's just me
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper. Child educator, plus head amputator
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 17 2011 17:25 GMT
#64
On November 17 2011 19:48 eastdragon wrote:
So just out of curiosity, what would you do vs Debo's Marine Hellion Opening, which seems tailor made to counter a fast expanding Protoss...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ZWg-9gsnA&feature=player_embedded


Hahahha. Hilarious video.

But that Terran build isn't actually strong for breaking the front. The Protoss just played crappy. He had exactly 2 stalkers at 7 min. I'd have something like 3z/4s/1s at the same time....so I'd be fine.

If they do a similar build but get the hellions into the main (factory float, medivac or run-by) while the marines hit the front, you have to micro well, but that's SC. If you don't want to micro to defend two bases, your alternative is to not expand.
iamke55
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States2806 Posts
November 17 2011 18:18 GMT
#65
On November 17 2011 23:49 kcdc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 22:53 WrathOfAiur wrote:
on bigger maps greedier 1 gate expos. for example only stalker and nexus before third pylon followed by 2 or 3 extra gates. on smaller maps the one with 1 zealot, 2 stalkers and then sentry. ST_Trickster uses this version almost exclusively, because it's really safe.


The 20 or 22 food nexus expands need to cut probes for quite a while in order to be safe. I doubt that they're more economical than this build, but you can run a test. My goal with this build is to get the maximum possible economy while being safe against everything. If you know another build that's safe and gets more econ, please post it.

Instead of getting a sentry, get another zealot and don't mine the 100 gas. Now you have a faster nexus, a better poke at the Terran's ramp, and you're safer vs 2 rax.
During practice session, I discovered very good build against zerg. -Bisu[Shield]
tehemperorer
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2183 Posts
November 17 2011 19:04 GMT
#66
Is that marine/helleon opener a joke? It's pretty overt, you know, skipping the first marine n all.

Anyway, I really like this KCDC, I now 1gate FE on all but the biggest maps, but I just wanted to share (maybe you can add your thoughts to it) that I do the poke at the front, but I don't go up the ramp. If you bring your stalker away from the ramp but near the ledge, you will get fired upon by the highground units. Just watch the shots and move back quickly. You will only take shield damage, you will see marauder shells if they have marauders, if they have concussive, and you will also see every unit on the high ground that fires on you too. Bunkers are revealed as well, so that's a way I get tech info. I guess you could also bring a probe, and if you're not fired upon you can send it up the ramp. From that point you can usually make a pretty good choice as whether to add some more gates or start the robo.
Knowing is half the battle... the other half is lasers.
Cloudshade
Profile Joined October 2010
91 Posts
November 17 2011 19:10 GMT
#67
On November 18 2011 03:18 iamke55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 23:49 kcdc wrote:
On November 17 2011 22:53 WrathOfAiur wrote:
on bigger maps greedier 1 gate expos. for example only stalker and nexus before third pylon followed by 2 or 3 extra gates. on smaller maps the one with 1 zealot, 2 stalkers and then sentry. ST_Trickster uses this version almost exclusively, because it's really safe.


The 20 or 22 food nexus expands need to cut probes for quite a while in order to be safe. I doubt that they're more economical than this build, but you can run a test. My goal with this build is to get the maximum possible economy while being safe against everything. If you know another build that's safe and gets more econ, please post it.

Instead of getting a sentry, get another zealot and don't mine the 100 gas. Now you have a faster nexus, a better poke at the Terran's ramp, and you're safer vs 2 rax.



I like this lol...personally, I've always found the zealot stalker stalker nexus variation to be safest, because on the most part I do the pylon drop next to the rax to either delay the addon, OR ultimately scout there is no addon on the 2nd rax, allowing me to pressure a ton because of the delayed tech lab or just pressure immensely at the front because of the lack of addons...Of course if the terran was planning to go factory regardless, he would get a bunker most of the time, in which case you would have expoed...but definitely i can see the zealot stalker zealot working, just lighter pressure than the zealot stalker stalker variation.
SidewinderSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States236 Posts
November 17 2011 19:14 GMT
#68
I actually run the same thing except Nexus on 26 food (Nexus -> Pylon, instead of Pylon -> Nexus), and I grab 3 Stalkers on warp-in for a total of 4s, 1z, 1sentry.. differing slightly if I was able to scout a tech-lab first on the Barracks.



Mind if I ask why you take a Pylon before Nexus (considering you say you take a Nexus at 27 food)?

Cloudshade
Profile Joined October 2010
91 Posts
November 17 2011 19:17 GMT
#69
On November 18 2011 02:25 kcdc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 19:48 eastdragon wrote:
So just out of curiosity, what would you do vs Debo's Marine Hellion Opening, which seems tailor made to counter a fast expanding Protoss...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ZWg-9gsnA&feature=player_embedded


Hahahha. Hilarious video.

But that Terran build isn't actually strong for breaking the front. The Protoss just played crappy. He had exactly 2 stalkers at 7 min. I'd have something like 3z/4s/1s at the same time....so I'd be fine.

If they do a similar build but get the hellions into the main (factory float, medivac or run-by) while the marines hit the front, you have to micro well, but that's SC. If you don't want to micro to defend two bases, your alternative is to not expand.



indeed hilarious vid XD but yea that toss is really skimping on units, and his gates were seriously late....don't think that build is worth crap against a better toss
zmansman17
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2567 Posts
November 17 2011 19:45 GMT
#70
Awesome thank you for this!
♞ - His EKG is flattening get me a defib stat! Prepped and Ready! - ♞
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 17 2011 19:53 GMT
#71
On November 18 2011 03:18 iamke55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 23:49 kcdc wrote:
On November 17 2011 22:53 WrathOfAiur wrote:
on bigger maps greedier 1 gate expos. for example only stalker and nexus before third pylon followed by 2 or 3 extra gates. on smaller maps the one with 1 zealot, 2 stalkers and then sentry. ST_Trickster uses this version almost exclusively, because it's really safe.


The 20 or 22 food nexus expands need to cut probes for quite a while in order to be safe. I doubt that they're more economical than this build, but you can run a test. My goal with this build is to get the maximum possible economy while being safe against everything. If you know another build that's safe and gets more econ, please post it.

Instead of getting a sentry, get another zealot and don't mine the 100 gas. Now you have a faster nexus, a better poke at the Terran's ramp, and you're safer vs 2 rax.


Are you talking about a 20 food 1 gate FE or a 27-30 food 1 gate FE?
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 17 2011 20:03 GMT
#72
On November 18 2011 04:14 SidewinderSC2 wrote:
I actually run the same thing except Nexus on 26 food (Nexus -> Pylon, instead of Pylon -> Nexus), and I grab 3 Stalkers on warp-in for a total of 4s, 1z, 1sentry.. differing slightly if I was able to scout a tech-lab first on the Barracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LggzklupAvI

Mind if I ask why you take a Pylon before Nexus (considering you say you take a Nexus at 27 food)?



I do it to avoid cutting probes. I haven't tested it much with the nexus before pylon, so I can't tell you for certain which is more economical. Nexus at 26/26 is 150 minerals faster than 27/34 and 200 minerals faster than 28/34, but obviously has 1 or 2 less probes at those times. Since the nexus will finish faster, you may be able to catch up on probe count. You'd have to run the builds side-by-side to see what the differences are. I'd guess that it's pretty close to even.
SidewinderSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States236 Posts
November 17 2011 20:06 GMT
#73
On November 18 2011 05:03 kcdc wrote:I do it to avoid cutting probes. I haven't tested it much with the nexus before pylon, so I can't tell you for certain which is more economical. Nexus at 26/26 is 150 minerals faster than 27/34 and 200 minerals faster than 28/34, but obviously has 1 or 2 less probes at those times. Since the nexus will finish faster, you may be able to catch up on probe count. You'd have to run the builds side-by-side to see what the differences are. I'd guess that it's pretty close to even.


Agreed. Great thread.
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
November 17 2011 20:12 GMT
#74
Will check it out and edit my post once I have a chance to review. Thanks man.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 20:23:00
November 17 2011 20:20 GMT
#75
On November 18 2011 05:06 SidewinderSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 05:03 kcdc wrote:I do it to avoid cutting probes. I haven't tested it much with the nexus before pylon, so I can't tell you for certain which is more economical. Nexus at 26/26 is 150 minerals faster than 27/34 and 200 minerals faster than 28/34, but obviously has 1 or 2 less probes at those times. Since the nexus will finish faster, you may be able to catch up on probe count. You'd have to run the builds side-by-side to see what the differences are. I'd guess that it's pretty close to even.


Agreed. Great thread.


Also, watching your video, you planted your nexus on 26/26 later than later than I do at 27/34. That's mostly because you messed up and started it at 550 minerals, but it's also partially because you wanted to deny the scouting SCV before you started your nexus. So if you value completing a stalker before starting your nexus, you might consider taking the pylon and an extra probe or two first.

One last tip: it's much safer to put the pylon on the high ground in your main proving power to the low ground. This does the same thing allowing you to warp into your natural, but it prevents the pylon from being sniped.
SidewinderSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States236 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 20:27:52
November 17 2011 20:25 GMT
#76
On November 18 2011 05:20 kcdc wrote:
Also, watching your video, you planted your nexus on 26/26 before pylon later than later than I do at 27/34. That's mostly because you messed up and started it at 550 minerals, but it's also partially because you wanted to deny the scouting SCV before you started your nexus. So if you value completing a stalker before starting your nexus, you might consider taking the pylon and an extra probe or two first.

One last tip: it's much safer to put the pylon on the high ground in your main proving power to the low ground. This does the same thing allowing you to warp into your natural, but it prevents the pylon from being sniped.


Yeah, that's actually a great point. Sometimes I can actually kill the SCV with my first Zealot by some position blocking micro, so I usually get the Nexus down on time (or they just leave once they see my Stalker on the way). I suppose the adjustment could be that if I can't get that SCV with my Zealot, I can just drop it on 27 instead. Sometimes I'll just show them the Nexus and not care because of the opener they are running (gasless for example), so there's a lot of variables there.

That replay isn't ideal either (I was playing a Random player in that video), but I saw the HuK game from MLG, had a discussion about it on the battle.net forums and decided to put that video together based on games I played in the last couple of days since I don't save all of my replays.

And I agree about the pylon placement. I hadn't ever thought of it before and then had it sniped the other day when I was being careless. I just got into a habit of crushing 2rax pushes really hard so I didn't think much about the safety of it.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 17 2011 20:34 GMT
#77
On November 18 2011 05:25 SidewinderSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 05:20 kcdc wrote:
Also, watching your video, you planted your nexus on 26/26 before pylon later than later than I do at 27/34. That's mostly because you messed up and started it at 550 minerals, but it's also partially because you wanted to deny the scouting SCV before you started your nexus. So if you value completing a stalker before starting your nexus, you might consider taking the pylon and an extra probe or two first.

One last tip: it's much safer to put the pylon on the high ground in your main proving power to the low ground. This does the same thing allowing you to warp into your natural, but it prevents the pylon from being sniped.


Yeah, that's actually a great point. Sometimes I can actually kill the SCV with my first Zealot by some position blocking micro, so I usually get the Nexus down on time (or they just leave once they see my Stalker on the way). I suppose the adjustment could be that if I can't get that SCV with my Zealot, I can just drop it on 27 instead. Sometimes I'll just show them the Nexus and not care because of the opener they are running (gasless for example), so there's a lot of variables there.

That replay isn't ideal either (I was playing a Random player in that video), but I saw the HuK game from MLG, had a discussion about it on the battle.net forums and decided to put that video together based on games I played in the last couple of days since I don't save all of my replays.

And I agree about the pylon placement. I hadn't ever thought of it before and then had it sniped the other day when I was being careless. I just got into a habit of crushing 2rax pushes really hard so I didn't think much about the safety of it.


I don't think denying the scout is that valuable. They know you're on 1 gas, and they're pegging you on 1 gate FE anyway. My bigger concern would be having units out with enough time to kill an engineering bay block which can be a real issue with the 20 and 22 food 1 gate FE variants.
SidewinderSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States236 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 20:45:07
November 17 2011 20:42 GMT
#78
On November 18 2011 05:34 kcdc wrote:I don't think denying the scout is that valuable. They know you're on 1 gas, and they're pegging you on 1 gate FE anyway. My bigger concern would be having units out with enough time to kill an engineering bay block which can be a real issue with the 20 and 22 food 1 gate FE variants.


Again, it comes down to map, spawn locations, his build, what you know, etc. Tons of variables go into deciding to deny scouting. Sometimes it even comes down to personal preference. Personally, I think it's only worth doing if he is running a really risky build that could take a lot of damage from a simple 4gate timing, so he's not actually sure what I'm doing.

The Engineering Bay block actually is really hindering to any 1gate expand if you aren't paying enough attention. Ultimately it just comes down to being aware of it. He can't build it very well if there's a Zealot chasing him. I'm not that worried.

Overall, the build you and I essentially agree upon is better than the one posted on liquipedia (1 Stalker -> Nexus instead of 2 Stalkers), safer than 20 food expands or whatever.. I can't say enough good things about it and am shocked when I see such risky/poor 1gate FE's ran and people die with it, blaming 1gate FE. More specifically, 1 Stalker into Nexus is viable at literally every level, and is a very safe plus economically aggressive build.
Fairwell
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria195 Posts
November 17 2011 22:52 GMT
#79
Thx for sharing your 1gate fe variant kcdc (there has been another thread bumped up about different pvt 1gate fe versions lately and I was really hoping you would make a new thread about your new version soon :-)), especially since it's tailored around holding the 2 rax push. In your replay you only used 3 cb on your warpgate tech and chronoboosted your sentry once. Is this what your normally do?

Because with testing vs the ai I found out that if I follow your bo with the 2cb version on the nexus and you use all your cb perfectly on your warpgate tech (5 times in total) instead of using one cb on the sentry and 3 on the warpgate tech, that you get your warpgate tech rdy at 5:30min ingame time and can warp in this zealot already earlier. The cooldown on warpgates is shorter than producing units out of gateways is slightly shorter so I was wondering if that would not be more efficient.

A possible drawback could be your sentry coming out 10sec later (due to not using cb on it like in your replay) and getting your 2nd warpin on the first gate (which is your 2nd stalker produced in this game) also slightly later (20sec earlier warpgates but you need to wait for a zealot-warpgate-cooldown).
On the positive side you would end up with a faster 2nd zealot and faster warpgates. I assume that you chose to not get that quick warpgate tech since you don't really end up getting more units out faster overall by doing this and since you need for your 2nd gate to finish anyways.

It would be nice if you could share your thoughts quick about this.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
November 17 2011 23:01 GMT
#80
On November 18 2011 07:52 Fairwell wrote:
Thx for sharing your 1gate fe variant kcdc (there has been another thread bumped up about different pvt 1gate fe versions lately and I was really hoping you would make a new thread about your new version soon :-)), especially since it's tailored around holding the 2 rax push. In your replay you only used 3 cb on your warpgate tech and chronoboosted your sentry once. Is this what your normally do?

Because with testing vs the ai I found out that if I follow your bo with the 2cb version on the nexus and you use all your cb perfectly on your warpgate tech (5 times in total) instead of using one cb on the sentry and 3 on the warpgate tech, that you get your warpgate tech rdy at 5:30min ingame time and can warp in this zealot already earlier. The cooldown on warpgates is shorter than producing units out of gateways is slightly shorter so I was wondering if that would not be more efficient.

A possible drawback could be your sentry coming out 10sec later (due to not using cb on it like in your replay) and getting your 2nd warpin on the first gate (which is your 2nd stalker produced in this game) also slightly later (20sec earlier warpgates but you need to wait for a zealot-warpgate-cooldown).
On the positive side you would end up with a faster 2nd zealot and faster warpgates. I assume that you chose to not get that quick warpgate tech since you don't really end up getting more units out faster overall by doing this and since you need for your 2nd gate to finish anyways.

It would be nice if you could share your thoughts quick about this.


Honestly, I hadn't thought of doing that. It sounds like it would be difficult to execute because it's hard to chain 5 chronoboosts on WG tech perfectly. Having played PvP, I don't think a 5:30 warp-in is a realistic expectation for me in a game.....and I'm pretty sure it's not possible off of a 13-gate.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 689
ComeBackTV 433
SteadfastSC386
Rex119
CosmosSc2 48
EnkiAlexander 44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 386
ProTech157
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 48
UpATreeSC 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42473
Hyuk 1210
Jaedong 1070
Soma 855
Mini 610
Horang2 561
EffOrt 498
BeSt 482
Larva 402
Soulkey 353
[ Show more ]
ZerO 302
Stork 264
Last 227
Snow 216
ggaemo 213
Rush 201
hero 78
Mind 72
Free 50
Killer 41
Sharp 33
Liquid`Ret 32
Shinee 31
Terrorterran 25
Shine 25
sorry 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
yabsab 18
Trap 16
Rock 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8468
qojqva1523
Dendi797
Counter-Strike
x6flipin819
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2397
Khaldor1893
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2810
singsing2094
B2W.Neo952
hiko949
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX196
KnowMe110
Mew2King81
QueenE79
Trikslyr31
Railgan14
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• StrangeGG 8
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2519
League of Legends
• Nemesis1883
• Jankos1130
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 31m
OSC
21h 31m
Stellar Fest
21h 31m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.