• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8120 users

[G] TvP Pure Air - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Quotidian
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1937 Posts
November 11 2011 21:40 GMT
#141
I'm definitely going to be getting a faster raven instead of early cloak. Cloak generally doesn't seem to be that useful until you can start sniping observers, and you need ravens for that anyway. And I like the 4 banshee/200 energy raven timing I mentioned in a previous post. I'm leaning towards not getting cloak until I'm taking my 3rd, because you only need it to prevent feedback from killing your banshees anyway.

One thing I learned from watching my replays: Never, ever leave an area until all the pdd energy has been spent if there is still stuff to kill. I noticed I kept throwing down 4+ pdds and then leaving as soon as the main protoss army starts engaging. Some of the pdds were still at full energy.

Oh, and sniping motherships with seeker missile is fun ^^
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
November 11 2011 21:42 GMT
#142
On November 12 2011 06:40 Quotidian wrote:
Oh, and sniping motherships with seeker missile is fun ^^


Your TvPs sound infinitely more interesting than mine ;_; can i see that replay?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Quotidian
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1937 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-11 22:52:18
November 11 2011 22:51 GMT
#143
ok, but I don't really see the point-- my MMR is wrecked because I've been off-racing a lot, so I think the opponent was in gold. It's not going to be very educational

edit: is replayfu not working?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-11 22:53:10
November 11 2011 22:52 GMT
#144
Oh not because it would be educational, but because any game that involves seeker missiling a mothership to death sounds AWESOME :D

EDIT: maybe drop.sc is working? I usually use that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
TheTurk
Profile Joined January 2011
United States732 Posts
November 11 2011 23:20 GMT
#145
This is incredible.
This is the most baller strat I've seen in a long time.
Its always fun to talk with friends and discuss crazy things that might be done, like pure baneling armies or void ray/pheonix/carrier/mothership.
To actually go the next step and develop a build and in depth strategy and tactics concerning the idea is bold.
For it to be refined and made viable is something you'll only see very seldom.
Also, this guide is more comprehensive than anything I've seen in a long time.
You have won over my heart. <3
11 out of 10.
Starcraft is a lifestyle.
Quotidian
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1937 Posts
November 12 2011 00:22 GMT
#146
On November 12 2011 07:52 Blazinghand wrote:
Oh not because it would be educational, but because any game that involves seeker missiling a mothership to death sounds AWESOME :D

EDIT: maybe drop.sc is working? I usually use that.



http://drop.sc/57886
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 03:11:15
November 12 2011 03:08 GMT
#147
On November 12 2011 06:40 Quotidian wrote:
I'm definitely going to be getting a faster raven instead of early cloak. Cloak generally doesn't seem to be that useful until you can start sniping observers, and you need ravens for that anyway. And I like the 4 banshee/200 energy raven timing I mentioned in a previous post. I'm leaning towards not getting cloak until I'm taking my 3rd, because you only need it to prevent feedback from killing your banshees anyway.

One thing I learned from watching my replays: Never, ever leave an area until all the pdd energy has been spent if there is still stuff to kill. I noticed I kept throwing down 4+ pdds and then leaving as soon as the main protoss army starts engaging. Some of the pdds were still at full energy.

Oh, and sniping motherships with seeker missile is fun ^^


that sounds hilarious xD

On November 12 2011 09:22 Quotidian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2011 07:52 Blazinghand wrote:
Oh not because it would be educational, but because any game that involves seeker missiling a mothership to death sounds AWESOME :D

EDIT: maybe drop.sc is working? I usually use that.



http://drop.sc/57886


Oh god haha can't wait.

Also, getting Cloak later is interesting. But I agree with you, Cloak doesn't do toooo much. Ok, at my level, it does quite a lot (a few more probe kills at least) but as most people have pointed out, it's just cus their build is bad or they don't feel like making an observer, etc. etc. A 2 PDD timing + 4 Banshees sounds really strong, you can either go in and kill lots of Probes, some Stalkers, or specifically snipe a building (like cyber core or forge).

@DrivenBatty

I never even thought about hiding or spreading out my first 2 starports, thanks! I'm thinking now that I'll build my 2nd Starport somewhere hidden in my natural. If he comes to attack me I can just lift it back up into my main since it doesn't even have an add on until after finishing a viking. Unless perhaps the main is large and I hope his observer doesn't scout both starports.


On November 12 2011 08:20 TheTurk wrote:
This is incredible.
This is the most baller strat I've seen in a long time.
Its always fun to talk with friends and discuss crazy things that might be done, like pure baneling armies or void ray/pheonix/carrier/mothership.
To actually go the next step and develop a build and in depth strategy and tactics concerning the idea is bold.
For it to be refined and made viable is something you'll only see very seldom.
Also, this guide is more comprehensive than anything I've seen in a long time.
You have won over my heart. <3
11 out of 10.


Thanks a lot for your kind comments <3
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
YyapSsap
Profile Joined September 2010
New Zealand1511 Posts
November 12 2011 04:42 GMT
#148
This is a build I recommend to all terrans! Ive been doing this ever since SC2 came out where it consist of a 1-1-1 3hellion drop into 2rax/2dual port/expand (thanks to IEchoic). You get a raven out first with constant rine production/bunker meaning any early shenanigans the P might pull will not work (and if they do, their mineral line is toast).

I think having a ground army such as marines(early game) and hellions (late game) as mineral dump is good and really annoys stalkers if they go stalker heavy. And its good to go around harassing with a group of hellions or stimmed marines to outlying expansions which always seem to catch P off guard.

Quotidian
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1937 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 06:40:01
November 12 2011 06:29 GMT
#149
I've changed my mind.. the build just shouldn't work. Two quick stargates and the protoss mass expanding nullifies it. My mmr is at gold level, and everyone is countering it with ease.. wtf


edit: back to one base all-ing or failing to get anything done with mmm, I guess.. or uninstalling. I'm strongly considering the latter. I've pretty much had it with the game. It's just not fun anymore. tvp is what made me play zerg and protoss down to gold level anyway. The match up is way too hard at the plat/dia level. It sucks so hard that there's no viable alternative to mmm... this build had me excited for a few hours. Ah well QQ
Unsinkable
Profile Joined April 2011
United States23 Posts
November 12 2011 06:43 GMT
#150
Seriously? What's the difference between turtling and this? I don't see how it can improve your overall skill level at all, you make bunkers & planetary fortresses? This is a strategy that helps you gain ladder points but doesn't help you gain any skill at all. I can turtle & cheese my way up to grandmasters but I didn't improve my skills at all. You rely on sniping observers and you lift off your command center in a base trade situation. Seriously?
A friend in need is a friend indeed
zmansman17
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2567 Posts
November 12 2011 06:55 GMT
#151
How Handsome.

This is what Terran is about - Keeping the Protoss guessing.

I've noticed TSL_Polt re-incoporating the 2 rax into his play, letting the Toss scout the gas and make them prepare for 1-1-1 and grab that eearly expansion, which of course will be Pwned by 2 rax and good micro.

Terran may be hard as hell to play, but hiding information is certainly the strength of our fine race
♞ - His EKG is flattening get me a defib stat! Prepped and Ready! - ♞
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 07:36:26
November 12 2011 07:30 GMT
#152
On November 12 2011 15:29 Quotidian wrote:
I've changed my mind.. the build just shouldn't work. Two quick stargates and the protoss mass expanding nullifies it. My mmr is at gold level, and everyone is countering it with ease.. wtf


edit: back to one base all-ing or failing to get anything done with mmm, I guess.. or uninstalling. I'm strongly considering the latter. I've pretty much had it with the game. It's just not fun anymore. tvp is what made me play zerg and protoss down to gold level anyway. The match up is way too hard at the plat/dia level. It sucks so hard that there's no viable alternative to mmm... this build had me excited for a few hours. Ah well QQ


upload a replay so i can help! you can't possibly just give up after encountering one thing that troubles you, or else you won't get far with that mindset. I've mentioned a couple pages back that if they get 2 stargates on 2 base, then you proceed to take more expansions your self and turtle vikings behind turrets. You can use OCs instead of PFs if he keeps up his 2 stargate production and keeps sticking with air + mass expanding. You'll need the MULEs since PFs can't shoot up and you need to stay matched in economy. If it's 2 stargates on 1 base, that's horrible and you should be able to just turtle Vikings while expanding ahead of him.


On November 12 2011 15:43 Unsinkable wrote:
Seriously? What's the difference between turtling and this? I don't see how it can improve your overall skill level at all, you make bunkers & planetary fortresses? This is a strategy that helps you gain ladder points but doesn't help you gain any skill at all. I can turtle & cheese my way up to grandmasters but I didn't improve my skills at all. You rely on sniping observers and you lift off your command center in a base trade situation. Seriously?



You're not turtling. If Bio is focusing on harass, and Mech is focusing on defense, then Air is focusing on map control.

What is skill? winning. Ugh I hate always having to argue about skill but... there is NO SUCH THING AS SKILL. Only your ability to win. Winning is the only concrete thing you can look at to determine how "strong" someone is. You can abstractly estimate a player's strength by guessing if he will win or lose against certain players in certain matches in certain events/tournies on certain maps in the future, but that's all abstract and subjective, hence opinion. If you win, then in the end, you're the better player.

It seems like you just don't like this style of playing. If so, suit yourself. Is there something wrong with turtling? it is part of the game, learn it. Not that this build is ANYTHING close to turtling. It is the exact opposite.

You want me to keep my CCs not lifted off? How stupid is that? Want me to lose? How is purposefully losing "skill"?

I "rely" on sniping observers. For parts of the game. What does Bio rely on? Drops, forcing your opponent to fight in smaller engagements. Is there a problem with that? In the end the goal is to win. Mech relies on turtling, and then pushing forward at some point.

What's the difference? If you turtle your way to GM, good job! Your turtling skills are useful for any kind of match. If you cheese your way to GM, good job! Your cheesing skills are great for use in Bo1 matches, and can come in handy in Bo3+ matches too.

This build is not a cheese, hence this build takes "skill", or in other words, you can win with it and you can improve your chances of winning by improving your execution of this strategy.

In all honesty you seem a bit mad for some reason. Go cool off somewhere else o.o
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
starfox0_0
Profile Joined November 2011
United States29 Posts
November 12 2011 08:45 GMT
#153
As a Protoss player I have to find a way to counter this build. Scouting constantly, keeping constant pressure, sacrificing some phoenixes to snipe the ravens. It seems the only way to really beat this build is to kill the Terran off early or base trade mid game. I need to study this in order to find a flaw and theory craft. Until then I'm going to have to "study" this build on the ladder.
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sctribune
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
November 12 2011 09:07 GMT
#154
On November 12 2011 17:45 starfox0_0 wrote:
As a Protoss player I have to find a way to counter this build. Scouting constantly, keeping constant pressure, sacrificing some phoenixes to snipe the ravens. It seems the only way to really beat this build is to kill the Terran off early or base trade mid game. I need to study this in order to find a flaw and theory craft. Until then I'm going to have to "study" this build on the ladder.


Well the "proper" way to play against this is to go air yourself and take lots of bases. You can use that as a starting ground. Any base trade is going to be quite disadvantageous for Protoss, at least for the more standard ground compositions.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
FaKeSC2
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany78 Posts
November 12 2011 13:12 GMT
#155
Very interesting build and great explanations. I am currently using Mech in low-masters since I don't like bio in TvP. What I am wondering about is, if that build is viable in a bo3 or bo5? Or is it a one-shot-cannon? Do you beat good players when they know you're doing that build? Do you think they will be able to beat it in the near future and that you re just winning at the moment because it's not popular, yet?

Also, what would you say is the strongest time of that build? Is lategame your goal? Do you fear it? Or do you think it's most likely equal if you go into lategame?
kusu
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden440 Posts
November 12 2011 13:41 GMT
#156
On November 12 2011 16:30 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:


Show nested quote +
On November 12 2011 15:43 Unsinkable wrote:
Seriously? What's the difference between turtling and this? I don't see how it can improve your overall skill level at all, you make bunkers & planetary fortresses? This is a strategy that helps you gain ladder points but doesn't help you gain any skill at all. I can turtle & cheese my way up to grandmasters but I didn't improve my skills at all. You rely on sniping observers and you lift off your command center in a base trade situation. Seriously?



You're not turtling. If Bio is focusing on harass, and Mech is focusing on defense, then Air is focusing on map control.

What is skill? winning. Ugh I hate always having to argue about skill but... there is NO SUCH THING AS SKILL. Only your ability to win. Winning is the only concrete thing you can look at to determine how "strong" someone is. You can abstractly estimate a player's strength by guessing if he will win or lose against certain players in certain matches in certain events/tournies on certain maps in the future, but that's all abstract and subjective, hence opinion. If you win, then in the end, you're the better player.

It seems like you just don't like this style of playing. If so, suit yourself. Is there something wrong with turtling? it is part of the game, learn it. Not that this build is ANYTHING close to turtling. It is the exact opposite.

You want me to keep my CCs not lifted off? How stupid is that? Want me to lose? How is purposefully losing "skill"?

I "rely" on sniping observers. For parts of the game. What does Bio rely on? Drops, forcing your opponent to fight in smaller engagements. Is there a problem with that? In the end the goal is to win. Mech relies on turtling, and then pushing forward at some point.

What's the difference? If you turtle your way to GM, good job! Your turtling skills are useful for any kind of match. If you cheese your way to GM, good job! Your cheesing skills are great for use in Bo1 matches, and can come in handy in Bo3+ matches too.

This build is not a cheese, hence this build takes "skill", or in other words, you can win with it and you can improve your chances of winning by improving your execution of this strategy.

In all honesty you seem a bit mad for some reason. Go cool off somewhere else o.o


Wow that was the best response I've seen in a while o.o... Thanks for keeping me motivated haha I like this style alot, but i'm so used to going bio so it's not going good at all :p haha. Gonna need MOAR practice.

I'm considering opening like that old iEchoic build. hm,, gonna look more into it hihi
Expa bör man annars dör man! A game withouth me, is a game not worth winning!
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
November 12 2011 13:50 GMT
#157
TvP mech and TvP air are both strats that work quite well when the protoss doesn't know how to deal with them.
Most protoss don't know how to deal with them because it's so rarely played. It are however pretty poor strats when the P does know how to shift away from his standard play.
Air simply can't compete with phoenix play, phoenix do ok against viking and own banshee/raven. As long as you focus the banshee first, then stalkers can easily cleep up after the air fight.

Many P simply don't get phoenix though because reactive phoenix are a bit poor sometimes, just like reactice phoenix suck against muta. Double starport is also just really rare.
Reapafied
Profile Joined February 2011
65 Posts
November 12 2011 14:44 GMT
#158
While my TvP needs no help (my best MU by far) I'm going to do this on the ladder for a while simply because you put so much effort into this guide. Great write up.
jrdn
Profile Joined September 2010
United States132 Posts
November 12 2011 14:50 GMT
#159
On November 12 2011 22:50 Markwerf wrote:
TvP mech and TvP air are both strats that work quite well when the protoss doesn't know how to deal with them.
Most protoss don't know how to deal with them because it's so rarely played. It are however pretty poor strats when the P does know how to shift away from his standard play.
Air simply can't compete with phoenix play, phoenix do ok against viking and own banshee/raven. As long as you focus the banshee first, then stalkers can easily cleep up after the air fight.

Many P simply don't get phoenix though because reactive phoenix are a bit poor sometimes, just like reactice phoenix suck against muta. Double starport is also just really rare.


I don't understand this line of reasoning. We all agree that most protoss are not reacting optimally. However, you...and many others on this thread...make the assertion that if they were playing optimally this build would fail...thus gimmick. You provide zero support for this conclusion and yet hold it as self evident. The OP has done a wonderful job explaining how to react against various P responses. His logic versus those counters appears sound and has worked in my experience. You make the point that Phoenix > all Terran Air?....citation needed. Even then you are talking about how units react in a vacuum and do not consider any other components of the build except for this theoretical engagement (you ignore economies, tech positions, map control, etc).

Feedback is very welcome to those who post on TL. However, the feedback becomes toxic when the critic ignores important parts of the issue and asserts unsupported opinions.

“The sole purpose of an opening is to achieve a playable midgame”
Micket
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2163 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 15:15:23
November 12 2011 15:08 GMT
#160
Considering most Protoss players would just mass stalkers, this seems awesome.

Amongst the hatred of ghosts and mmmgv stim a move win, Terran bounces back, using units which are pretty unused in the matchup. Hooray for our versatility. I love how minerals simply aren't needed that much so we don't need MULES.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 170
ProTech121
Nina 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2254
Shuttle 1320
Dewaltoss 55
Bale 51
Snow 44
Noble 37
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1051
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King308
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor528
Other Games
summit1g9950
JimRising 710
C9.Mang0311
PiGStarcraft308
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• Response 6
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo831
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 5m
OSC
18h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.