• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9890 users

Histers PvT Immortal style. - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Keilah
Profile Joined May 2010
731 Posts
September 16 2011 00:27 GMT
#221
How has nobody mentioned that if you drop the robo right after the stalker you can hit much sooner? On my second attempt I was attacking the terran units at 8:50 with +1 armor, 4 immortals, 4 sentries, 2 zealots, 1 stalker, with 2 extra gates morphing into warpgate mode, and 2 more gates a few seconds behind.

The crucial elements here are +1 armor, GS, and immortals, right? Can always smash thru some bunkers and back off to wait for a few warpins if that's what makes you happy but with people saying they get stim and a ghost around 9:00, seems crucial to hit hard right before that happens.
wolnewitz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States6 Posts
September 16 2011 03:23 GMT
#222
think you just broke the game lol this build is crazy good
mules are gay
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
September 16 2011 03:43 GMT
#223
This is a tremendously innovative build, and completely trashes anyone who doesn't know what it is.
But, it's ridiculously scoutable (forge, delayed gas with no expo and no zealots) and it's got an obvious hardcounter which is pretty easy to tech to (EMP).

Has OP actually commented on fighting ghosts with this?
SPACETIME
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada48 Posts
September 16 2011 03:55 GMT
#224
PvT was killing me I am toly trying this out thx for sharing <3
ritual is the husk of true faith; the beginning of chaos
Aelonius
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands432 Posts
September 16 2011 08:57 GMT
#225
I am not a protoss but is it me if I say that a warp prism addition could be very very nasty? Sure, it costs some but while your friendly Terran is dealing with the push you can warp in units in the back and faceroll his economy. Another thing could be, depending per map, to drop the immortals inbase ?
''The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.''—Ronald Reagan
teamamerica
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States958 Posts
September 16 2011 09:40 GMT
#226
Hmm I normally do a 1rax expo and add up to 4 rax, get one gas, go up to 5rax and one techlab (for stim) and pump rines and one rauder. Works well vs all the people doing twilight chargelot openings for me. I'd really like to try that vs this build - I think I'd be ok because the only things I spend my gas on are stim and +1 weapons. It's delayed but with so many minerals (only one gas) I have a ton of rines and even though marines only do the 2dmg, immortals are just terrible vs them. Might be diff with 6range immo (patch) and good FF cutting me up but from what I see, most of the sentries are for GS. What I fear the most in my opening is people who kite me with stalkers for days (no medivacs so only one stim - if they kite me from my base it gets tedious) and collusi (but if I scout that I'll add more gas and get vikes).

I'm only a low NA master though so prolly just basic mistakes in my games letting me get away. Like to try it though - msg me teamamerica.915 if anyone wants a game.
RIP GOMTV. RIP PROLEAGUE.
paintfive
Profile Joined September 2011
785 Posts
September 16 2011 12:12 GMT
#227
On September 16 2011 17:57 Aelonius wrote:
I am not a protoss but is it me if I say that a warp prism addition could be very very nasty? Sure, it costs some but while your friendly Terran is dealing with the push you can warp in units in the back and faceroll his economy. Another thing could be, depending per map, to drop the immortals inbase ?


just get an obs and a pylon on low ground
poorcloud
Profile Joined April 2011
Singapore2748 Posts
September 16 2011 18:42 GMT
#228
On September 16 2011 18:40 teamamerica wrote:
Hmm I normally do a 1rax expo and add up to 4 rax, get one gas, go up to 5rax and one techlab (for stim) and pump rines and one rauder. Works well vs all the people doing twilight chargelot openings for me. I'd really like to try that vs this build - I think I'd be ok because the only things I spend my gas on are stim and +1 weapons. It's delayed but with so many minerals (only one gas) I have a ton of rines and even though marines only do the 2dmg, immortals are just terrible vs them. Might be diff with 6range immo (patch) and good FF cutting me up but from what I see, most of the sentries are for GS. What I fear the most in my opening is people who kite me with stalkers for days (no medivacs so only one stim - if they kite me from my base it gets tedious) and collusi (but if I scout that I'll add more gas and get vikes).

I'm only a low NA master though so prolly just basic mistakes in my games letting me get away. Like to try it though - msg me teamamerica.915 if anyone wants a game.


I tried it except i went for the 5 rax version. Lost horribly, he just had too many units when he hit.
wuddersup
Profile Joined July 2010
United States228 Posts
September 16 2011 18:50 GMT
#229
I lost using this strat when the Terran dropped me right when I moved out. I had to come back to save my base, and by that time it's too late. If I leave my base he drops again.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
September 16 2011 19:05 GMT
#230
On September 11 2011 19:55 Roynalf wrote:
misread title as Hipsters PvT Immortal style

OMG me too!!! I was expecting a guide on how to go against the norm of PvT, with tips on tight jeans and rants on how bad mainstream builds are nowadays
Jaedong.
Deleted User 183001
Profile Joined May 2011
2939 Posts
September 16 2011 19:34 GMT
#231
Great build, but I don't like all-inning ;(.
I really like Immortals though mid-late game. The problem though is EMP, and the fact that Colossi are 11x more valuable in this MU :o
Catchafire2000
Profile Joined August 2010
United States227 Posts
September 16 2011 20:06 GMT
#232
On September 16 2011 09:27 Keilah wrote:
How has nobody mentioned that if you drop the robo right after the stalker you can hit much sooner? On my second attempt I was attacking the terran units at 8:50 with +1 armor, 4 immortals, 4 sentries, 2 zealots, 1 stalker, with 2 extra gates morphing into warpgate mode, and 2 more gates a few seconds behind.

The crucial elements here are +1 armor, GS, and immortals, right? Can always smash thru some bunkers and back off to wait for a few warpins if that's what makes you happy but with people saying they get stim and a ghost around 9:00, seems crucial to hit hard right before that happens.


Can u supply a replay please? I def. feel that this build needs to be refined.
jabooty
acidsurfer
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 20:37:12
September 16 2011 20:34 GMT
#233
hello, i'm new user here, so please for your understanding :-)
i've been lurking this site for quite a time, but this thread push me to create account and join active users ;-)

first of all, TY for this BO. with this my winratio vs T is ROCKETJUMPING TO THE SPACE =)
i prefer to hit T about 10.00-10.30 with ~4-6 zets, 4 immos, (initial stalker if he wasn't sniped out) and 7-8 sentries plus additional warp ins near T bases. and, i haven't lost a single game vs T since i've started play this BO, regardless if T went for marine-scv all in, 2 rax push into fe, 1rax FE or even 1base ghost push...
...except infamous 1-1-1. i've read in another topic on TL that vs. 1-1-1 toss should go gate-robo-fe. i've tried incorporate fe to this BO, right about time second sentry and robo is on the way (it's time when my stalker hits T wall and i can scout, what units does he have). tested few times, and with FE puted down about 5min mark in 10. min i should've 4-5 zealots more, and income +250 mins over 1base play, so it should be better. but, if T isn't doing that, and prepares instead some other nasty push (becasue poking stalker that can see only few marines isn't reliable in 100% scouter), then my expo is kinda non-profitable (if i were sitting in 1base, that "other nasty push" should kiss my front door and that's it). so, what do you recommend to play, if i scout or assume that's T is going 1-1-1?

tl;dr - love this BO; what i should play or tranzit if i scout 1-1-1?

also, plat/dia toss-noob here ^^
Soulish
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1403 Posts
September 16 2011 20:39 GMT
#234
a high diamond protoss just tried it against me and it failed horribly. I did a 1 rax FE and it was a piece of cake holding this with 1fact pumping out siege tanks and mmm. immortals trade terribly against marines and if you're holding a position at your natural you can make 2 bunkers and camp him out. Don't see what the big fuss is about. Once he loses the immortals it's gg.

funny thing was the diamond blocked me right after in a fit of nerdrage ^^. Ender, I'm looking at you.
me all in, he drone drone drone, me win
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 21:06:44
September 16 2011 21:05 GMT
#235
I tired this and failed miserably. But this is probably because of a combinatin of things! -

-I'm in Gold
- I probably hit about 15 minutes late
- I probably did the build order the opposite way round
- Terran's in Gold don't know what fast expanding is, let alone another build vs P that isn't a 3 rax

I'll try again :D

And to the guy above me yeah tanks + marines are pretty good vs this.. with bunkers ofc in front of tanks. Once the range is buffed it shouldn't be a problem though.. maybe
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
xdividebyzerox
Profile Joined August 2011
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 22:13:57
September 16 2011 21:28 GMT
#236
i've only lost 1 game doing this of about 8 that was because the terran did a double hidden proxy starport cloaked banshee base trade all in, he just flew his stuff to the corner and i didn't have any anti air aside from a sentrys

edit: I just got promoted to Diamond with this :D thanks alot for the awesome build
Jomer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States32 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 22:41:09
September 16 2011 22:38 GMT
#237
On September 16 2011 03:57 TiTanIum_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 02:53 King.Crimson wrote:
Isn't Hister a character prophesied by Nostradamus that turned out to be Hitler? Or something like that. I know Haggard sing about it in Awaking the centuries.


Hister is a place in the lower Danube.

"But what about the Hitler prophecy? Simply put, it is vague, and when read we find it does not refer to Hitler at all. Nostradamus talks about conflict, division, strife and war. He also specifically mentions the area in and around Germany. But of course this has been the site of countless battles and conflicts throughout history. Nostradamus said, "Most of the army will be against the lower Danube [Hister sera]. The great one shall be dragged in an iron cage when the child brother [de Germain] will observe nothing."

This is where Hitler is supposed to have been named by name. But it says "Hister sera" and not "Hitler." Besides that, "Hister sera" does not refer to a person at all, but to a place. It is amazing that people get all worked up over things like this, and never check them out to see if there is really any validity to them."

http://www.bible.ca/ef/topical-what-nostradamus-said-about-adolf-hister-...thats-right-hister.htm

Don´t mind the bible stuff in the linked site.


Your interpretation of the text seems reasonable, but I can certainly empathize with the person you're responding to. The basis for my own notice of the name's significance stems from a fairly well-known 1981 documentary narrated by Orson Welles, "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow". Given that people are less likely to try to refer to a place in the lower Danube than history's worst villain, I disagree not with the interpretation of the quatrains you cite, but of the intent of the user.

As for the build itself, it's refreshing to see a build that punishes an abusive build in the metagame - albeit blindly. That it is stomped by builds other than the one it punishes *should* be expected.
hysterial
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2044 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 23:10:33
September 16 2011 23:08 GMT
#238
Wow I just saw this build RAPE sixjaxMajor. went through like 5 bunkers...

And now its making Major rage on stream rofl.
Soulish
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1403 Posts
September 16 2011 23:28 GMT
#239
On September 17 2011 08:08 hysterial wrote:
Wow I just saw this build RAPE sixjaxMajor. went through like 5 bunkers...

And now its making Major rage on stream rofl.



Then the next game he played it and made 2 ghosts and won while bming with offensive mules
me all in, he drone drone drone, me win
Bro_Stone
Profile Joined April 2011
United States510 Posts
September 16 2011 23:28 GMT
#240
Nice rage against major there lol XD Major owned this time with ghosts
Stim Go Go GO!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4715
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 8m
Replay Cast
22h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.