• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7239 users

The Protoss Help Me Thread - Page 340

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 338 339 340 341 342 432 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
October 01 2012 12:21 GMT
#6781
What i do to have as many control groups as possible is to have 0 bound to ` and 9 bound to y; that gives me 8 control groups of stuff in about as much space as others have 6. I find it much easier to reach ` and y than 7 and above.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-01 13:27:14
October 01 2012 12:53 GMT
#6782
I use the following:
1-3: Army/secondary army/casters/drops, etc. Units in general.
4: Production buildings. I like having all the Warpgates on here so I can check individual cooldows quickly with a glance.
5: Nexi
7: Mothership. Even if I hotkey it to 1 or 2 with my army, I always put it on 7 just because that's out of the way and I don't need to hit that button often, but it's basically my Town Portal button and it's not too distant from R for Recall, so it's worth the finger jump.
0: Forge(s), Core(s), Twilight, Colossus Den, Fleet Beacon, sometimes Temp Archives. If I have completed all the upgrades from a building, I take it off the hotkey. This is useful to start upgrades without looking at the buildings directly, to check the status on upgrades, and to be able to find a building if I can't remember where I built it (or to recognize that I lost a Forge or something, in case I did). Plus, checking on the upgrades means once you check your Forges, you won't have 2 upgrades queued on 1 Forge unless it's intentional...just like going 3434343434 or something similar to check Barracks/Starport if you're playing Terran.

EDIT: Also, I used to try the ` key (next to 1) as a hotkey group or as a replacement for backspace, but I really don't like how close it is to the escape key on my keyboard. On some keyboards, escape is a centimeter or more away from the tilda key. On mine, it's about 2 millimeters--not much of a gap. So I was accidentally cancelling Colossi, upgrades, and Nexi when I wanted to select a control group or cycle between expansions...not a good situation at all. It cost me some ladder games.
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 01 2012 16:46 GMT
#6783
PvT, how do I deal with scouting factory? Do I just ignore it or attempt to snipe it?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Gumbi
Profile Joined June 2012
Ireland463 Posts
October 01 2012 17:08 GMT
#6784
Firstly, know that it typically means bio play, with a high likehood of a typical Terran MMM/MM timing attack. I use a minimal Stalker style, so sniping it can take a while. By all means, do it damage, but don't get your army out of position doing so, or if you do, be keeping tabs on the Terran army with your Obs.

A Factory can be used to mess with the AI,; it can be detrimental to the Toss player if "used" as such in an engagement, forcing the Toss to constantly focus fire.
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
October 01 2012 17:29 GMT
#6785
On October 01 2012 20:58 Gumbi wrote:
Reaching hotkeys after 6 is awkward for me (with practise I guess I could manage 6, but it's definitely awkward after that).

I use tabbing for abilities. I find it much faster. The only trick is to learn the priorities of the abilities; for example, if I want to FF with a sentry templar army, I need to press 1 tab f click-to-place.

Vs Muta I split my army into 2 groups, the rest I manually control.


I would suggest rebinding just about every hotkey in the game, including the control groups.

I think the lack of this functionality in previous blizzard rts games puts people off. But the truth is that the default hotkeys are designed for people who play single player, UMS etc. With a good setup you can have everything bound to the left of your keyboard or your mouse.

You can also have one control group with all your units in, plus additional groups for specific units. Units can be in more than one control group (which is a bad thing for what I am used to, but you are stuck with it so might as well take advantage).

Unfortunately, we both know that there is a downside to this: you will lose constantly until you get used to a new setup.
Gumbi
Profile Joined June 2012
Ireland463 Posts
October 01 2012 17:39 GMT
#6786
For the most part I agree.

The common one I hate is popping a guardian shield instead of hold posing a sentry

Sometimes I think people overestimate the importance if hotkeys and their efficiency.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-01 18:33:25
October 01 2012 18:32 GMT
#6787
It probably has to do with my inability to search properly, so if there was a way for me to get the answer without asking here I apologize.

I'm looking for a simple guide to do a 2 base immortal sentry all in, and I'm looking for the guide that opens the same way but cuts a couple of gates to get a fairly early third.

So far, with my only knowledge being that 17 nexus is the greediest you can be, I've been opening:
17 nexus
17 forge
17 pylon
18 gate
19/20 2 gas
core
+1 atk
robo
gas 3/4
chrono out 3 immortals
+1 armor
add 6 gates
push around 11 minutes

I stop producing probes when I'm at optimal saturation (44)

If anyone could expand or fix my build order I would appreciate it, and please shed some light on how to take this basic idea and take a third with it.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
October 01 2012 18:42 GMT
#6788
Immortal timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=325014
Possible variation with 4gate zealot pressure before the timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333477, last build
Taking a third: fast robo build in here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=327905
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-01 19:00:58
October 01 2012 18:49 GMT
#6789
On October 02 2012 03:42 Teoita wrote:
Immortal timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=325014
Possible variation with 4gate zealot pressure before the timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333477, last build
Taking a third: fast robo build in here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=327905


Thank you! I need to learn how to search these forums better, I tend to get the wording or phrasing wrong... TT

To the OP: I think these are all worthy of being in the OP when you get around to it. It's a lot of work and I appreciate it!

edit: Looking these over, most builds seem to prefer gateway before 2nd pylon. Is this more optimal? What changes if I pylonblock his natural/third, or do these builds not allow for it?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
October 01 2012 18:51 GMT
#6790
Yeah monk's working on it Regarding searching, if you want to look for a guide search [g] and the matchup, maybe with a key word or two.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
-MoOsE-
Profile Joined March 2011
United States236 Posts
October 01 2012 19:23 GMT
#6791
for the ffe I go

17 nexus
17forge
18pylon (you get extra income from squeezing in this worker)
18gate
19cannon (if you are efficiently mining you should still have 150 minerals right as the forge finishes for the cannon)
20gas and continue from there

If he sends a bunch of lings your way, complete the wall off with a gate and you will be fine.
The King in the North Fighting
-MoOsE-
Profile Joined March 2011
United States236 Posts
October 01 2012 19:27 GMT
#6792
In pvt what is safest way to open collosus. It seems to me that opening 1 gate fe into 3 gate robo and then into collosus is the best. After the collusus starts you throw down 2 forges, more gates and twilight.

Is this a good build order and if so when should I grab the natural gases?
The King in the North Fighting
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
October 01 2012 19:34 GMT
#6793
On October 02 2012 04:27 -MoOsE- wrote:
In pvt what is safest way to open collosus. It seems to me that opening 1 gate fe into 3 gate robo and then into collosus is the best. After the collusus starts you throw down 2 forges, more gates and twilight.

Is this a good build order and if so when should I grab the natural gases?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=292549
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Chandra
Profile Joined July 2011
United States123 Posts
October 01 2012 23:42 GMT
#6794
On October 02 2012 04:34 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 04:27 -MoOsE- wrote:
In pvt what is safest way to open collosus. It seems to me that opening 1 gate fe into 3 gate robo and then into collosus is the best. After the collusus starts you throw down 2 forges, more gates and twilight.

Is this a good build order and if so when should I grab the natural gases?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=292549
It seems to me like he's referring to a colossus first into double forge style, which is not what the CreatorPrime style is (double forge into twilight into colossus later). I'd also be interested in figuring out how to properly open colossus first into double forge. I believe Creator and other Koreans have been doing that more lately.
SidewinderSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States236 Posts
October 02 2012 01:08 GMT
#6795
On October 02 2012 04:27 -MoOsE- wrote:
In pvt what is safest way to open collosus. It seems to me that opening 1 gate fe into 3 gate robo and then into collosus is the best. After the collusus starts you throw down 2 forges, more gates and twilight.

Is this a good build order and if so when should I grab the natural gases?


Committing to a lot of Colossus and trying double forge on 2 bases is fairly hard. You have basically no extra gas if you commit heavily to Colossus and want upgrades from 2 forges at the same time (read: can't really afford Stalkers so drops are a big problem, and you have very little to no answer to Vikings and really good surface area from Terran's army).

A lot of Koreans have been managing this pretty well (Squirtle is a good example from his recent PvT sets) by opening 3gate Robo after expand as you were saying, making the Robo Bay and 1 Colossus without range (rarely 2.. not sure what the condition is - might be the Marine to Marauder ratio). The only goal is to survive the typical +1 timing, bait Vikings and take a safe 3rd base while you switch into Charge and Archons. So, a smooth transition would likely be Colossus, then 3 more gates in time to hold the +1 timing.

As for the extra 2 gasses at the natural, you'll need to run a few games to understand when you want the Colossus to be finished (~10 minutes is a good target), then subtract build times and gas limitations on the Robo Bay, Colossus itself, etc, without cutting too many units. I'd guess double gas after your 2nd warp-in might leave you a bit gas-heavy, but it's hard to tell without running it specifically to pay attention to when they go down. Most high level players take their extra gas when they feel the time is right.. it's hard to express in words, at least for me.

Anyway, once the Colossus is started, put down a Twilight Council and research Charge pretty quickly, since you will be so zealot-heavy with all of that gas spending on upgrades, sentries and the Colossus + Bay. I'd say putting the forges up after Charge is a reasonable timing. Don't be too excited about taking a 3rd base unless you have good map vision, and that your follow-up into Charge and Archons is quickly en route. If you get too greedy or miss the Charge timing and he attacks, you're going to trade very unfavorably. It should be noted that this style relies on forcefields and overall army micro since rangeless Colossus can be sniped easily if you're not paying attention, and slow Zealots absolutely need the forcefields to be able to deal any damage.

I've seen Squirtle do this a bit vs Heart in the GSL, and I've seen some other Korean Protoss players do the 1 rangeless Colossus into Templar transition and it seems pretty good. Once you have a 3rd base, 2/2 and Range are pretty easy to get to, and it often causes improperly portioned Terran armies, buying you time and opening up opportunities to attack him.
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
October 02 2012 01:48 GMT
#6796
On October 02 2012 03:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 03:42 Teoita wrote:
Immortal timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=325014
Possible variation with 4gate zealot pressure before the timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333477, last build
Taking a third: fast robo build in here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=327905


Thank you! I need to learn how to search these forums better, I tend to get the wording or phrasing wrong... TT

To the OP: I think these are all worthy of being in the OP when you get around to it. It's a lot of work and I appreciate it!

edit: Looking these over, most builds seem to prefer gateway before 2nd pylon. Is this more optimal? What changes if I pylonblock his natural/third, or do these builds not allow for it?


IIRC, those builds are designed for forge first rather than nexus first. If u go forge first, it is better to go gate b4 the 2nd pylon. But if ur going nexus first, specifically 17 nexus, IMO 17 forge 17 pylon 18 gateway seems to be the best in that situation.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
October 02 2012 01:59 GMT
#6797
On October 02 2012 10:48 blooblooblahblah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 03:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
On October 02 2012 03:42 Teoita wrote:
Immortal timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=325014
Possible variation with 4gate zealot pressure before the timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333477, last build
Taking a third: fast robo build in here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=327905


Thank you! I need to learn how to search these forums better, I tend to get the wording or phrasing wrong... TT

To the OP: I think these are all worthy of being in the OP when you get around to it. It's a lot of work and I appreciate it!

edit: Looking these over, most builds seem to prefer gateway before 2nd pylon. Is this more optimal? What changes if I pylonblock his natural/third, or do these builds not allow for it?


IIRC, those builds are designed for forge first rather than nexus first. If u go forge first, it is better to go gate b4 the 2nd pylon. But if ur going nexus first, specifically 17 nexus, IMO 17 forge 17 pylon 18 gateway seems to be the best in that situation.

Most builds prefer pylon before gateway regardless of nexus first vs forge first. Pylon first is more economical and allows you to start your 19th probe faster. Gateway first allows for faster timings and is most commonly used in some gateway timing builds.
Moderator
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
October 02 2012 03:11 GMT
#6798
On October 02 2012 10:59 monk. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 10:48 blooblooblahblah wrote:
On October 02 2012 03:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
On October 02 2012 03:42 Teoita wrote:
Immortal timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=325014
Possible variation with 4gate zealot pressure before the timing: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333477, last build
Taking a third: fast robo build in here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=327905


Thank you! I need to learn how to search these forums better, I tend to get the wording or phrasing wrong... TT

To the OP: I think these are all worthy of being in the OP when you get around to it. It's a lot of work and I appreciate it!

edit: Looking these over, most builds seem to prefer gateway before 2nd pylon. Is this more optimal? What changes if I pylonblock his natural/third, or do these builds not allow for it?


IIRC, those builds are designed for forge first rather than nexus first. If u go forge first, it is better to go gate b4 the 2nd pylon. But if ur going nexus first, specifically 17 nexus, IMO 17 forge 17 pylon 18 gateway seems to be the best in that situation.

Most builds prefer pylon before gateway regardless of nexus first vs forge first. Pylon first is more economical and allows you to start your 19th probe faster. Gateway first allows for faster timings and is most commonly used in some gateway timing builds.


From what i remember, and im not completely sure cos i almost always go nexus first, when u go forge first and going for a cannon after the nexus, getting the pylon before the gateway isn't as beneficial compared to the nexus first because of the slight economical differences when u build that cannon before the gateway. Pylon first is probably more economical either way, but i think it's definitely more noticeable if u go nexus first.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
Zealot Lord
Profile Joined May 2010
Hong Kong748 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-02 03:41:07
October 02 2012 03:40 GMT
#6799
I've been debating with myself for a while now whether pylon blocking the zergs expo if he goes 14 pool is worth it or not (off of a FFE) - does it actually slow down the zerg at all if they expand at their third instead? I mean, it does buy some time for you to get your nexus before cannon as the initial 4 lings will be attacking the pylon instead of going for you, but I really can't decide if thats worth spending 100minerals that early. I'd like to know what the high level Tosses think, thanks in advance!
Chylith
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada167 Posts
October 02 2012 04:15 GMT
#6800
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 02 2012 12:40 Zealot Lord wrote:
I've been debating with myself for a while now whether pylon blocking the zergs expo if he goes 14 pool is worth it or not (off of a FFE) - does it actually slow down the zerg at all if they expand at their third instead? I mean, it does buy some time for you to get your nexus before cannon as the initial 4 lings will be attacking the pylon instead of going for you, but I really can't decide if thats worth spending 100minerals that early. I'd like to know what the high level Tosses think, thanks in advance!


I do it, I think it's worth it because it not only distracts his lings, rather than having them run to your base, but I also send my probe right to the third after pylon blocking the nat and try and block him from getting that down for as long as possible with the probe. I feel the 100 minerals is definitely worth it, plus you can crank out a couple extra probes before you get supply blocked again.
Goddamnit this is the most retarded thing I will read all week and it's only fucking tuesday. ~Hawk
Prev 1 338 339 340 341 342 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 103
JuggernautJason54
ViBE22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 582
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 31
Artosis 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever444
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS118
PPMD43
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5535
Liquid`Hasu1684
Other Games
summit1g7016
shahzam579
byalli453
C9.Mang0128
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 57m
Stellar Fest
14h 57m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.