• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

[MOD] Yet Another Build Order Tester (YABOT) - Page 39

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 43 Next All
enodren
Profile Joined June 2011
2 Posts
June 25 2011 04:56 GMT
#761
Thanks Daikamar! :-)
Ctuchik
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden91 Posts
June 26 2011 09:16 GMT
#762
A great feature would be to just be able to play against the regular green tea AI commanders.

That is, some way to turn of the AI trying to do the saved build, since it doesn't seem to be able to do them very well.
http://twitter.com/sc2statistics
VelRa_G
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada304 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 23:18:41
June 28 2011 23:15 GMT
#763
Hi xorpwnz. Would it be possible to include macro mechanics such as chronoboost when & where, scouts when and for how long, and gas micro (2 on gas, three on gas, five on gas, etc) in the objectives list? Even if they were just as notes, not neeeding to be updated, it would be extremely helpful in refining my builds, esp when they come from SCFusion!

Thanks again and great work. Much love to what you do!

EDIT: Also, I'm really looking forward to when you can see the entire objectives list . . . some builds I want to practice get up to 60-80 food, and I really want to be able to see all my objectives.
Nuda Veritas
Allenansgar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States31 Posts
July 07 2011 19:50 GMT
#764
Quick question, do replays work when using Yabot?

I tried to load a replay after playing a couple of maps using Yabot and it appears to record them, but I wasn't able to view them.

I reviewed the patch notes, did a couple of searches on the forums and google but wasn't able to identify if this is a known issue or me being a nub.

Kudo's to the Yabot and the Green Tea AI teams.
Chance favors the prepared mind
Zaffy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom128 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 00:45:22
July 08 2011 00:44 GMT
#765
why on earth doesnt the AI execute a build when i ask it to ((((((

(in single player btw)
waffles
Macabre
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1262 Posts
August 05 2011 18:30 GMT
#766
Any updates in the works for Season 3 maps?
Those who know how to think need no teachers. Tasteless - I think I'll take my shirt off and let my muscles do the casting
whereismymind
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom717 Posts
August 07 2011 00:39 GMT
#767
Still no replay functionality huh?
one day.. i'll lose my mind
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
August 07 2011 02:35 GMT
#768
Hi, is there any chance we will see a functioning yabot on korea/tw?
ashaman771
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada114 Posts
August 09 2011 14:19 GMT
#769
Thank you so much for making the tool, i do use it for practice.

I'm glad i'm not the only one having problems with the PC build order. I ask it to do a roach rush, and i get 6 zerglins 8 minutes in! It would be super cool if the A.I. build orders worked

Looking forward to future improvements, keep up the good work!
The Dead Room Podcast, check it out!
Iranon
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States983 Posts
August 10 2011 12:12 GMT
#770
On August 06 2011 03:30 Macabre wrote:
Any updates in the works for Season 3 maps?


I spend more time with YABOT than I do actually playing. Thanks for these.

Anyway, when you get around to adding the Season 3 maps, I wanted to point out that the Backwater Gulch YABOT is still the old version where the ramp on your main points forward away from your natural... An update on that would be a nice touch too.
saaaa
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany419 Posts
August 11 2011 18:13 GMT
#771
hi guys,

i have two problems :/

1st: if i copy the build order from "sc2builds.com" into the Bank config data. But this disapears after i start the programm and did'nt work at all. I don't know why i do everything according the description.

2nd: How do I get my personal hotkey settings in the yabot?
wakagashira
Profile Joined April 2011
Norway2 Posts
August 24 2011 15:38 GMT
#772
Are season 3 maps forthcoming? It's been a while.
Knockoutpill
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden23 Posts
August 29 2011 19:29 GMT
#773

I just downloaded YABOT and I'm eager to try it out. When I start it I always spawn as protoss and I'm not interested in learning protoss build orders.

Sorry for such a n00b question but...

How do I spawn as terran?

I have been reading the YABOT wiki pages, searching the forums on sc2mapster, googling for "yabot change race", searching for race options in the SC2 Editor but... nothing.

Anyone?

The "best" information I found was this: http://www.sc2mapster.com/wiki/galaxy/data/races/ and it tells me absolutely nothing. "You can define your own races, try duplicate zerg". Thanks! I'll try the "duplicate zerg" race!
http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2064646/Kyuss
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
August 29 2011 20:16 GMT
#774
in order to choose a race, you load it up (the battlenet version), and you can pick your race from the dialog, just like in a 1v1 match.
Knockoutpill
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-29 20:31:33
August 29 2011 20:30 GMT
#775
How do I "load it up (the battlenet version)"?

What I did was I double clicked the sc2map file which started up the SC2 Editor and then in the editor I clicked the "Test document" button. Then I see the load screen for the YABOT and after that I get to choose which version I want to run (easy, hard, insane, etc) and when I have chosen the version it restarts the map and I spawn as protoss.

That's how the readme file that comes with YABOT says to start it. The other option is to drag and drop the sc2map file onto the SC2 launcher (which I assume is the "StarCraft II.exe" file) and when I do that the same thing happens.

This is the version of YABOT I'm running: http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/yabot/files/25-v1-4-2/
http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2064646/Kyuss
Knockoutpill
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden23 Posts
August 30 2011 21:05 GMT
#776
Problem solved: "-r t" in chat.
http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2064646/Kyuss
Malphirhalith
Profile Joined August 2011
France7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 20:58:21
October 11 2011 18:38 GMT
#777
Hye all

I'm trying to view the yabot builds as replays, so i tried to do the way you suggest on page 1 . But the problem is that when yabot is launched with the map editor, the bank file remains empty (when launched by dragging there is no problem).

What did i do wrong ?

Edit : found it, the banks files are simply different if you're logged in or not... Simple copy/paste solved it. Sorry for the question
osten
Profile Joined March 2008
Sweden316 Posts
October 16 2011 11:09 GMT
#778
Hey, I think you should make a tutorial for how to load the multiplayer map encoding, because I just couldn't find how to do it anywhere. Thanks for doing this!
eits
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States210 Posts
November 20 2011 19:35 GMT
#779
will there be a new update soon? haven't seen one since june and the builds are pretty out of date. love the program none the less good job and thanks :D
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 07:15:33
November 20 2011 22:02 GMT
#780
@osten: Good idea, I will try to post a tutorial sometime this week.

@eits: I have just updated the map pool and just waiting for the file to be approved on sc2mapster. The builds are still a bit old, but you can find updated ones at sc2builds.com. We will be putting fresh builds into YABOT for the next update.

Edit: The tutorial video is now on the first post.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 129
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12795
Rain 1983
Dewaltoss 44
NaDa 33
Bale 29
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Counter-Strike
taco 642
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1474
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1294
WinterStarcraft608
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2556
JimRising 658
PiGStarcraft341
ArmadaUGS200
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde142
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki189
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo865
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 28m
OSC
9h 28m
Stellar Fest
9h 28m
OSC
20h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.