• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:08
CEST 13:08
KST 20:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6999 users

[MOD] Yet Another Build Order Tester (YABOT) - Page 38

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 43 Next All
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
May 01 2011 00:11 GMT
#741
Fans of YABOT, Liquipedia needs you! Currently, the (Wiki)YABOT page is...well it's pretty barren. I'm sure lots of useful information can be added to it (for example, everything).

Personally, I have no idea how YABOT works, as I've never used it. If only the LP page had some useful info....
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
alodude
Profile Joined August 2010
United States14 Posts
May 09 2011 23:42 GMT
#742
Is there anyway to import hotkeys from my normal battle.net profile? I created a custom set-up for my protoss race and need to practice with that, otherwise I won't bother.
USA, USA!
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
May 21 2011 21:41 GMT
#743
Just wondering, are Yabot versions of Shakuras and Tal'Darim LE being worked on?

Also, it would be great if you could make Yabot versions of Crevasse, Terminus, and Dual Sight as well.
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
Ihoku
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden6 Posts
May 23 2011 14:06 GMT
#744
First of all I'd like to thank you for the great effort of making YABOT, it can really be an invaluable tool.

One thing that to the best of my knowledge is not yet implemented, and if it is I'd much appreciate if someone could inform me how to use it, is save states. For example if I'm curious how to branch a certain build from Lair and onwards, I don't really need to practice going all the way to Lair. If you know you're going standard, starting from when you throw down your pool or some other arbitrary time would save a lot of time.
Bäneling ist krieg
Swineflew
Profile Joined October 2010
United States61 Posts
May 26 2011 05:22 GMT
#745
I haven't used it as much as I'd like, but that's only because I'm stupid and it confuses me. Fantastically great idea and execution though.
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
May 27 2011 01:11 GMT
#746
Hi everyone... just a quick update. I finally have some free time and will be adding all of the current maps in the map pool to the YABOT download. I hope to have this done sometime this weekend. Thanks!
setmeal
Profile Joined March 2011
162 Posts
May 28 2011 12:44 GMT
#747
xorpwnz, this is without doubt the best build order tester there is right now. Thanks for doing so much for the community!!
stingbear
Profile Joined May 2010
16 Posts
May 29 2011 18:06 GMT
#748
Maybe this has been asked, but is there a way to see the whole of really long build orders? I was trying the "2 base muta" build, and it didn't show the whole list, last part was cut off.
VelRa_G
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada304 Posts
June 07 2011 19:08 GMT
#749
Hi xorpwnz, I'm just stopping in to say that the most recent version is a huge improvement over the previous one and I'm loving it! The interface is much more approachable.

I'm wondering if this project could be the foundation for something even bigger and better? Like an all-in-one SC2 coach with built in modules that track your development over time in a number of categories such as multitasking, decision making, building placement, etc? Like a WiiFit for SC2 =D!

I hope you don't mind me letting my imagination run wild, I'm sure you're very busy to begin with!
Nuda Veritas
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
June 14 2011 18:56 GMT
#750
Does he know the 1.4.11 version of his mod is malfunctioning?

"Cannot load script" error I get. I hope he's still updating this project :>
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
ak1knight
Profile Joined April 2010
United States313 Posts
June 15 2011 03:22 GMT
#751
On June 15 2011 03:56 Merikh wrote:
Does he know the 1.4.11 version of his mod is malfunctioning?

"Cannot load script" error I get. I hope he's still updating this project :>

What map? I played Metalopolis today and had no problems.
w00t
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
June 19 2011 16:56 GMT
#752
On June 15 2011 03:56 Merikh wrote:
Does he know the 1.4.11 version of his mod is malfunctioning?

"Cannot load script" error I get. I hope he's still updating this project :>


I'm getting the same problem. :-(
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
June 19 2011 17:04 GMT
#753
On June 20 2011 01:56 OldManZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 03:56 Merikh wrote:
Does he know the 1.4.11 version of his mod is malfunctioning?

"Cannot load script" error I get. I hope he's still updating this project :>


I'm getting the same problem. :-(


I'm a nub. Anyone having problems read the directions in the OP. The easiest way to use these maps is to download them from their site and just run them from the map editor. Don't try the ones labeled "YABOT" on Battlenet--they're imposters!
JonB
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden325 Posts
June 19 2011 17:19 GMT
#754
I'll definetly try this out later.
hacker and programmer - the2me4u on skype
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
June 21 2011 10:12 GMT
#755
Hi guys... I have uploaded version 1.4.2 to sc2mapster and this just adds Shakuras Plateau and Tal'darim Altar LE to the mix. Also, just as a reminder, on battle.net the only maps that will work are the ones that have [Official] at the beginning of the name. And all singleplayer maps should be downloaded directly from the sc2mapster YABOT page.

As a side note, we are in the process of redesigning sc2builds.com and we will be launching the new site later this year. We're changing the way we organize build orders to make it much more intuitive and we're redesigning the site with a lot of input from pro SC2 coaches to make it as effective as possible
demonik187
Profile Joined August 2010
United States575 Posts
June 21 2011 11:44 GMT
#756
This is a nice tool, but the AI still seems clunky in alot of ways and they don't do alot of the builds even close to right. Sometimes they just error out and only build a few units. I believe one that errors is the mmm stim timing, they just build a few marines and thats about it for the rest of the game. I appreciate all the hard work that has been put into this, just wish I could practice against specific builds and timings better. There is hardly anything of note on sc2 builds.com most of the builds are already in the release version.
We march to victory!
enodren
Profile Joined June 2011
2 Posts
June 24 2011 03:11 GMT
#757
It looks like the sc2mapster YABOT page is down :-(

Does anyone have a version of Yabot 1.4.2 that you could upload somewhere?

Thanks!
adso
Profile Joined March 2011
718 Posts
June 24 2011 13:32 GMT
#758
On May 27 2011 10:11 xorpwnz wrote:
Hi everyone... just a quick update. I finally have some free time and will be adding all of the current maps in the map pool to the YABOT download. I hope to have this done sometime this weekend. Thanks!

Are you as "rrr" as i am or are you too cool to school to "boot"?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
ps: yabot is clear proof that you are, thanks again for sharing
barneycast
Profile Joined June 2011
United States38 Posts
June 24 2011 16:32 GMT
#759
sometimes when loading up YABOT the ai won't do anything but mine minerals. Is there a known reason for this? It's very odd to me, and happens on a couple maps(maybe unsupported maps?)
Daikamar
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4 Posts
June 25 2011 03:04 GMT
#760
On June 24 2011 12:11 enodren wrote:
It looks like the sc2mapster YABOT page is down :-(

Does anyone have a version of Yabot 1.4.2 that you could upload somewhere?

Thanks!


http://sc2.curse.com/downloads/sc2-maps/details/yabot.aspx
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko242
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25459
Calm 5186
Rain 2512
Bisu 981
Hyuk 835
FanTaSy 763
Jaedong 404
Horang2 331
Soma 278
BeSt 257
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
Zeus 216
Stork 214
Larva 155
Mong 122
Mini 121
Light 113
Pusan 85
ZerO 78
Mind 76
Snow 67
910 53
Barracks 51
ToSsGirL 43
Killer 34
Shinee 33
Free 32
Sexy 30
NaDa 28
Yoon 25
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 12
sSak 10
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 5
Sea.KH 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5066
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1249
byalli959
shoxiejesuss727
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns49029
singsing1714
dupreeh361
crisheroes265
B2W.Neo231
ZerO(Twitch)5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2013
Other Games
• WagamamaTV126
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 52m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.