• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7902 users

[MOD] Yet Another Build Order Tester (YABOT) - Page 40

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next All
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
November 24 2011 01:11 GMT
#781
AWESOME, thanks so much for the update. I use this all the time.
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
November 24 2011 01:14 GMT
#782
Xorpwnz: one issue I've never been able to figure out: how do I pick which race skin is loaded? It seems to be random. It's weird playing zerg with the Terran interface / voices, etc.
Vrtigo
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia31 Posts
November 24 2011 23:36 GMT
#783
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Xorpwnz and the crew for the latest YABOT update. I just switched (back... lol) to Terran about a week ago and was sad to see that YABOT was outdated as I wanted to learn some builds on the current ladder maps. Now that it is all up to date I can practice my builds to my heart's content.

Thanks again!
flanksteak
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada246 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 22:05:43
November 25 2011 22:05 GMT
#784
Thanks for the update! Still the fastest way to get repetitions/work on builds offline or with a friend, I haven't stopped using it ever.

On November 24 2011 10:14 OldManZerg wrote:
Xorpwnz: one issue I've never been able to figure out: how do I pick which race skin is loaded? It seems to be random. It's weird playing zerg with the Terran interface / voices, etc.


I'm not Xorpwnz obviously, but you can change player properties within the map editor. Map --> Player properties --> set player 1 (user) to default with whichever race, save. I always just launch the map from the editor

My question to anyone who knows: I haven't tried the latest yet, but in the old versions there's a sound (sounds like a charging noise) that plays whenever you build an overlord (it plays in other situations too, can't remember), no biggie but I'd prefer it if it didn't. Any way to turn it off?

Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
November 26 2011 01:49 GMT
#785
On November 26 2011 07:05 flanksteak wrote:
Thanks for the update! Still the fastest way to get repetitions/work on builds offline or with a friend, I haven't stopped using it ever.

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 10:14 OldManZerg wrote:
Xorpwnz: one issue I've never been able to figure out: how do I pick which race skin is loaded? It seems to be random. It's weird playing zerg with the Terran interface / voices, etc.


I'm not Xorpwnz obviously, but you can change player properties within the map editor. Map --> Player properties --> set player 1 (user) to default with whichever race, save. I always just launch the map from the editor

My question to anyone who knows: I haven't tried the latest yet, but in the old versions there's a sound (sounds like a charging noise) that plays whenever you build an overlord (it plays in other situations too, can't remember), no biggie but I'd prefer it if it didn't. Any way to turn it off?



Thank you sir. I always launch it from the editor as well--it's a nice way to get some focused drills down without the distraction of battlenet!
-JoKeR-
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada387 Posts
November 26 2011 04:21 GMT
#786
I used this a lot and now will use it even more, thanks alot!
Atj
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17 Posts
November 30 2011 15:10 GMT
#787
I would use this if i could save a state, like if im playing zerg and my build is a 14 hatch 15 pool, i dont want to have to restart every time but start from the point i put down the pool, but that dont work, it suppose to, but then the egg and larva gets messed up.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
November 30 2011 15:36 GMT
#788
looks interesting
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
December 05 2011 03:38 GMT
#789
Any chance you guys could disable the close spawns on Metal and Shattered as Blizzard did? I tried to just do it myself, but I can't really figure the editor out.
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
December 09 2011 20:37 GMT
#790
On December 01 2011 00:10 Atj wrote:
I would use this if i could save a state, like if im playing zerg and my build is a 14 hatch 15 pool, i dont want to have to restart every time but start from the point i put down the pool, but that dont work, it suppose to, but then the egg and larva gets messed up.


Try typing "-sc" in chat to 'save checkpoint', and then later, type "-lc" to 'load checkpoint'. It's not perfect, but might help


On December 05 2011 12:38 OldManZerg wrote:
Any chance you guys could disable the close spawns on Metal and Shattered as Blizzard did? I tried to just do it myself, but I can't really figure the editor out.


Sure, I will look into this. Does anyone happen to know how to do this in the map editor easily?
Atj
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17 Posts
December 10 2011 05:45 GMT
#791
On December 10 2011 05:37 xorpwnz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 00:10 Atj wrote:
I would use this if i could save a state, like if im playing zerg and my build is a 14 hatch 15 pool, i dont want to have to restart every time but start from the point i put down the pool, but that dont work, it suppose to, but then the egg and larva gets messed up.


Try typing "-sc" in chat to 'save checkpoint', and then later, type "-lc" to 'load checkpoint'. It's not perfect, but might help


Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 12:38 OldManZerg wrote:
Any chance you guys could disable the close spawns on Metal and Shattered as Blizzard did? I tried to just do it myself, but I can't really figure the editor out.


Sure, I will look into this. Does anyone happen to know how to do this in the map editor easily?



Yeah im been trying to use that but it just dont work, i play zerg also and the larva dies and egg never pops. Really sad that there isnt a build order out there were u can save your state and resume it, the time it takes to get too a certian point is just such a waste for me.
rtsAlaran
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany383 Posts
December 10 2011 08:32 GMT
#792
Any chance we get updated Multiplayer maps on EU before season 5?
Mesha
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Bosnia-Herzegovina439 Posts
December 27 2011 18:34 GMT
#793
What do i have to edit in the yabot settings to change the PvX part (PvX - Recorded Build) in for example PvP? Thanks. Can't seem to see by myself what to edit to change this.
Reality hits you hard bro.
turtles
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia360 Posts
December 28 2011 00:32 GMT
#794
Really sad that there isnt a build order out there were u can save your state and resume it, the time it takes to get too a certian point is just such a waste for me.


I hope this isn't rude mentioning one of my own maps in someone elses thread but this is exactly what the mod I have created is meant for so it seems reasonable to mention it. There is still a lot of work to be done on it but the map is "SALT Antiga shipyards" (SALT = Save And Load Tool). I have recently released the mod on one of the Blizz maps for people to help test and make suggestions. There is a thread further down on the TL custom maps page.
link to TL thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=297534
Thankyou
vahgar.r24
Profile Joined October 2010
India465 Posts
January 03 2012 17:54 GMT
#795
When I asked the computer to show me a 'demo' of a ZvX -6 pool , the game loads but how come the mineral count is static at 50? It does not go up at all?!
Somethings are just worth fighting for
Darkkal
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States60 Posts
January 17 2012 03:06 GMT
#796
How do I play this with a friend? I don't see the latest maps on the US server, only old maps and obsolete versions (close spawn metal/shattered, old shakuras)
ULuMuGuLu
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
190 Posts
January 19 2012 20:42 GMT
#797
Any chance to upload the new Version on EU Servers too? We still have this old (1.3.3?) ones :-(
SpearWrit
Profile Joined February 2011
United States300 Posts
February 13 2012 00:27 GMT
#798
Is there a way we can add tournament maps like Cloud Kingdom on YABOT?
"Special Tactics is...make surprise for your enemy, and also...eh, still work." -White-Ra
kAelle_sc
Profile Joined April 2011
287 Posts
February 13 2012 17:26 GMT
#799
sweet, has this been uploaded to Korea/Taiwan yet?
It's all about the journey, not the outcome.
DrN0
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom184 Posts
February 14 2012 16:49 GMT
#800
The EU server lacks many protoss builds there is no sentry expand or even forge fast expand. Is there going to be an EU version soon?
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.