• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8728 users

[MOD] Yet Another Build Order Tester (YABOT) - Page 41

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 Next All
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
February 15 2012 14:35 GMT
#801
On February 15 2012 01:49 DrN0 wrote:
The EU server lacks many protoss builds there is no sentry expand or even forge fast expand. Is there going to be an EU version soon?


that would be very nice..
beep boop
kYem
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom412 Posts
February 18 2012 17:41 GMT
#802
really need an update on EU server
Hell
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
February 21 2012 14:32 GMT
#803
Any chance of a KR/TW upload?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 21 2012 19:45 GMT
#804
First of all, I love and use the yabot maps alot to this day.

I must request something. The feature of '-r' in a never ending freestyle setting in 1v1 with practice partners is by far the best practice I have had in all of RTS.

Can we please get some maps from the current ladder pool put up on BNET NA that will work? The offline maps are great and all but truly the only feature I and my other practice partners use is the ability to just run our own builds over and over refining the responses and hitting -r to quickly remake the game.

It sucks so much having Metal being the only current ladder map that YABOT supports in a multiplayer setting.

Please help me.

I am a KR/NA/EU masters player and I teach lessons and the like and the outdated nature of the online versions of yabot is slowly robbing me of my most robust tool for learning.
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
February 24 2012 12:03 GMT
#805
On February 22 2012 04:45 vaderseven wrote:
First of all, I love and use the yabot maps alot to this day.

I must request something. The feature of '-r' in a never ending freestyle setting in 1v1 with practice partners is by far the best practice I have had in all of RTS.

Can we please get some maps from the current ladder pool put up on BNET NA that will work? The offline maps are great and all but truly the only feature I and my other practice partners use is the ability to just run our own builds over and over refining the responses and hitting -r to quickly remake the game.

It sucks so much having Metal being the only current ladder map that YABOT supports in a multiplayer setting.

Please help me.

I am a KR/NA/EU masters player and I teach lessons and the like and the outdated nature of the online versions of yabot is slowly robbing me of my most robust tool for learning.


Here, here!!!

Sidenote: Could a kind soul explain how (if) to load the maps on a mac??
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
Niyanyo
Profile Joined April 2011
Mexico71 Posts
April 11 2012 04:33 GMT
#806
I am eagerly waiting for the Season 7 map pool update!! really wanna test out Daybreak LE, Ohana and Metropolis LE as well as Cloud Kingdom and Korhal. As Z y like to plan out my overlord positioning and timing for them to get there and YABOT is the absolute best tool I have found for this and general macro practice.
If there is any way or form in which I could help speed up this process I would love to hear it.
Big fan of the project and keep up the good work!!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 11 2012 05:27 GMT
#807
I find YABOT to be the best way to practice forge fast expands, and I would really appreciate a map update as well.
RaiZ
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
2813 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 23:27:47
April 15 2012 23:27 GMT
#808
On April 11 2012 13:33 Niyanyo wrote:
I am eagerly waiting for the Season 7 map pool update!! really wanna test out Daybreak LE, Ohana and Metropolis LE as well as Cloud Kingdom and Korhal. As Z y like to plan out my overlord positioning and timing for them to get there and YABOT is the absolute best tool I have found for this and general macro practice.
If there is any way or form in which I could help speed up this process I would love to hear it.
Big fan of the project and keep up the good work!!

I'm on the same boat. I'm really in need of training a build order especially in ZvP. I can't get the timing right no matter how hard i try in ladder.
Edit : if there's any possibility where the respawn location can change then it's greatly appreciated aswell !
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
aMut
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia7 Posts
April 18 2012 10:43 GMT
#809
How can I get a hold of the latest versions on SEA?
Is there a problem with the person who is responsible for uploading SEA maps?
TuynmaN
Profile Joined April 2012
Australia4 Posts
April 18 2012 15:03 GMT
#810
please please please please please tell the designer of peep modes too....

change options, player settings too random winner plays on is bs and noone has the brains to change it

change options, player settings too random winner plays on is bs and noone has the brains to change it

change options, player settings too random winner plays on is bs and noone has the brains to change it

change options, player settings too random winner plays on is bs and noone has the brains to change it
ideas for a better game play plz plz plz plz
Noak3
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States236 Posts
May 04 2012 07:14 GMT
#811
I'd love to see an update on this, it's so good
Love and be kind in the face of adversity. If you stand up for others, they will stand up for you.
Kaiyotic
Profile Joined October 2011
United States90 Posts
June 07 2012 23:25 GMT
#812
Is anyone updating this/adding the new maps? I love using this to train but it's hard to practice building placement and stuff when it's not the same map
Rain: Idra's face is scary
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
June 11 2012 06:51 GMT
#813
Hey there. Sooooo sorry it has taken so long to update these maps, but the Season 7 map pool has been added to the sc2mapster YABOT page.

We will also be adding Season 8 very soon and updating YABOT with all of the new goodies from HotS. In addition, we are actually working on a replay parser that will extract the build order from a replay and allow you to either copy it, or play against it using the YABOT maps
3D-Swifty
Profile Joined July 2011
England69 Posts
June 11 2012 09:07 GMT
#814
You have done a really good job with YABOT, i am very impressed.
eXeel
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark62 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-12 00:02:07
June 12 2012 00:00 GMT
#815
How do I force it to keep a play through in freestyle? It says it will overwrite it the next time I star a freestyle.

How would I ever practise it then?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 12 2012 01:07 GMT
#816
Thank you so much! This is very helpful!

Time to stop practicing on the old version of Shakuras Plateau.

@eXeel, I think it says on the menu page. IIRC once you're done, you type -s 1
That saves it to build 1, then replace 1 with 2 or 3 to save to spots 2 or 3.
But I could be wrong. Just read what it says on the menu.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
June 12 2012 03:36 GMT
#817
On June 11 2012 15:51 xorpwnz wrote:
Hey there. Sooooo sorry it has taken so long to update these maps, but the Season 7 map pool has been added to the sc2mapster YABOT page.

We will also be adding Season 8 very soon and updating YABOT with all of the new goodies from HotS. In addition, we are actually working on a replay parser that will extract the build order from a replay and allow you to either copy it, or play against it using the YABOT maps


Wow really? This is great. What is up with sc2build.com?
vorxaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada245 Posts
June 12 2012 07:06 GMT
#818
thanks for the hard work, cant wait to test out new maps
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
June 12 2012 07:54 GMT
#819
On June 11 2012 15:51 xorpwnz wrote:
Hey there. Sooooo sorry it has taken so long to update these maps, but the Season 7 map pool has been added to the sc2mapster YABOT page.

We will also be adding Season 8 very soon and updating YABOT with all of the new goodies from HotS. In addition, we are actually working on a replay parser that will extract the build order from a replay and allow you to either copy it, or play against it using the YABOT maps

Yay! I can't wait to optimize my build. :D
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
June 16 2012 01:46 GMT
#820
Something is wrong when I try to load yabot single player I use the encoder as before and had no problems I think I used it yesterday was last time. When I try to test document like normal a window pops up saying something about protoss decals and other stuff. Then when yabot starts all the builds are gone I open the encoder and all the builds are gone.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe237
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 23m
Patches Events
16h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.