• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

[MOD] Yet Another Build Order Tester (YABOT) - Page 37

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 43 Next All
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
March 21 2011 00:02 GMT
#721
So when using YABOT, the same sort of trouble as mentioned above occurs for me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you ARE meant to be able to set a build order for the computer as well so that you can test one build order against another, yes?
Unfortunately, the protoss supposed to be executing a Stalker Push would instead get zealots followed by an impossible-to-defend expansion, which would promptly be crushed by 6+ roaches and follow-up speedlings, with not many stalkers or zealots to do anything afterwards except vaguely attempt to slow the destruction of the main.
Is there a simple solution to make the opposing AI actually do as told?
I was trying using Hard and Very Hard AI.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
March 21 2011 03:27 GMT
#722
ty for YABOT xor, its really helpful

I have a suggestion for a game mode for future releases, like the above post i find telling the AI to do something it doesn't really do it

so i was wondering if you could add a Ghost mode (as in racing games) on 2 player maps where in the first round you play until you're happy with a build (ie a 4 gate), and then you enter a command to switch to the other position and then you do a second build. While you're doing this second build a Ghost of exactly what you did in the first round builds whatever you built. This would be helpful in figuring out what someone has in comparison to what you have if you're doing the build perfectly (it doesn't necessarily actually have to use its army units, but it would be nice to be able to gauge unit # in a visual manner instead of just writing down times on paper)

ty again for the map
hihihi
MuTT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States398 Posts
March 23 2011 02:49 GMT
#723
I think the new patch fucked up the map. When i tried to run it it said script error and i couldn't do anything.
MC's strength: confidence weakness: over confidence
ExquisiteRed
Profile Joined February 2011
396 Posts
March 23 2011 03:40 GMT
#724
yep same here
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
March 23 2011 16:29 GMT
#725
I too am getting that script error when trying to run YABOT now.
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
eVITAERC
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada61 Posts
March 24 2011 04:36 GMT
#726
Just piling on to say that I really wish this could be fixed in a timely fashion
I use it so much that I'm willing to donate some money to the development effort even
MuTT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States398 Posts
March 24 2011 06:21 GMT
#727
Just to help you guys out i found that yabot 1.2 hosted by headacheman works for this patch. Just search for it in the custom games list. You should probably switch to the new version as soon as it is up because i doubt he is authorized to upload the map.
MC's strength: confidence weakness: over confidence
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
March 25 2011 10:03 GMT
#728
I fixed YABOT to work with patch 1.3 and it will show up on sc2mapster.com as soon as they approve the upload! (usually takes about 8-12 hours)
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
March 25 2011 11:51 GMT
#729
On March 25 2011 19:03 xorpwnz wrote:
I fixed YABOT to work with patch 1.3 and it will show up on sc2mapster.com as soon as they approve the upload! (usually takes about 8-12 hours)


Thanks a lot for the quick update! Love YABOT.
Spitfire
Profile Joined September 2009
South Africa442 Posts
March 25 2011 17:36 GMT
#730
Wow that was fixed quickly. Thanks a lot.
rkffhk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
474 Posts
March 25 2011 22:05 GMT
#731
Hi there -- I was checking out the map to practice my Protoss and I was hoping you could update the build list since what I'd really like to practice is the 3gate expand vs Z, the 3gate robo vs P/T, or the forge fe vs Z.

If it were possible for me to input my own builds that were already as optimized as possible, I promise that I would... but I don't see how that's possible without rehearsing my (not as good) attempt and saving it to a custom slot.
"Did not realize gold was such an important threshold for people, I guess I honestly take it for granted that if people practice / invest enough time into this game then they would make diamond in no time." ~Caihead
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
March 25 2011 23:57 GMT
#732
On March 26 2011 07:05 rkffhk wrote:
Hi there -- I was checking out the map to practice my Protoss and I was hoping you could update the build list since what I'd really like to practice is the 3gate expand vs Z, the 3gate robo vs P/T, or the forge fe vs Z.

If it were possible for me to input my own builds that were already as optimized as possible, I promise that I would... but I don't see how that's possible without rehearsing my (not as good) attempt and saving it to a custom slot.

Actually, this is the whole idea of why we started sc2builds.com... so that hopefully people will submit fairly optimized build orders that can be pasted right into the YABOT bank files manually. For more info on this, you can check out our FAQ. Very soon, we are planning on having selected Master's players review the more popular builds, further optimize them, and then post them as "verified builds". Until then, just try to find ones with good comments.
ExquisiteRed
Profile Joined February 2011
396 Posts
March 28 2011 03:03 GMT
#733
Thank you for fixing this so fast
SchittBull
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1 Post
April 05 2011 22:27 GMT
#734
hi, is there any possibility to let one player controll the attack waves in multiplayer?
[Atomic]Peace
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States451 Posts
April 07 2011 15:10 GMT
#735
Maybe this is outside the scope of the map, but I had an idea that could be added to YABOT to train mechanics. Would it be possible to define a key sequence, which if not pressed in a specific period of time, causes an audio alert? So for example. let's say I'd like to cycle between my command centers (1), my unit producing structures (2), my army (3), my support units (4), and my rally point (F1) every 3 seconds. I configure this in YABOT and if I don't press the key sequence 1-2-3-4-F1 every see seconds, a buzzer goes off.

Seems like a good way to train mechanics. Thoughts?
☢
FILM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States663 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 21:19:16
April 09 2011 21:17 GMT
#736
Just want to say I love YABOT. Also, is there any hope in the future that the multiplayer maps will feature more custom slots? Maybe, removing some of the antiquated and/or inefficient builds from the default list?
Artosis:  "It's like Detroit in there."   Tasteless:  "Lots of shootings and damaged buildings."
Seranetho
Profile Joined July 2010
France91 Posts
April 20 2011 13:32 GMT
#737
Hi ! I really appreciate Yabot, but on the EU server the version is kinda old ... is there a way to update it to the last to date ? thanks
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 14:13:27
April 20 2011 14:13 GMT
#738
I don't know if I ever said thanks yet but this is possibly the greatest training tool out there. I have been using it lately and it is so helpful. I appreciate your hard-work and dedication.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Shurafa
Profile Joined March 2010
United States79 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-28 21:13:31
April 28 2011 21:09 GMT
#739
On August 06 2010 08:56 xorpwnz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2010 02:27 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I am unable to change races when using YABOT. What's the deal?!

You can choose your race by using the drop-down list at the top of the build order listing.


Is there a way to change your race without exiting the game after you have started. I do not see a drop down menu.
"Impossible Only Means That You Haven't Found The Solution Yet..."
zenith8
Profile Joined October 2010
55 Posts
April 30 2011 10:37 GMT
#740
Hi is there any way to upload the latest version of Yabot to the SEA servers?
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 751
SteadfastSC546
EnkiAlexander 76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 546
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 40
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29924
Soulkey 307
Dewaltoss 130
Mini 80
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 19
NotJumperer 4
Dota 2
Dendi1014
qojqva811
Counter-Strike
fl0m1398
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 725
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2778
Khaldor2168
Liquid`Hasu778
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1146
B2W.Neo603
ceh9520
byalli495
C9.Mang0168
Pyrionflax93
Chillindude81
Trikslyr55
Railgan21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1153
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 56m
OSC
17h 56m
Stellar Fest
17h 56m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.