• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9636 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 280 Next
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 09 2024 13:44 GMT
#1581
On June 09 2024 22:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 22:41 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 09 2024 21:19 marvellosity wrote:
Trfel
AZ
Vivax
Oats
Sand
Mocsta
Scott
DMB
Koshi
Rayn
Slam

Let’s say this is a very rough order because beyond near the top a lot can move about. And it doesn’t even really mean I think slam is most likely to be mafia either. I just didn’t know where else to put him.

Who do you guys reckon I’ve got quite a lot wrong?


Koshi too low. Scott and sand too high. You could put Mocsta above oats maybe too

Curious on your thoughts on Rayn, anything stick out specifically?


He is not playing the game. What you want me to say? He’s probably mafia because he asked for the mason chat at the start of the game and then went afk for most of the phase.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 09 2024 13:47 GMT
#1582
On June 09 2024 22:43 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 22:40 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:38 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:28 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:25 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:23 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:17 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:14 marvellosity wrote:
Stop with the compliments already x
Dang, if not being an idiot is a compliment, you must not have as big of an ego as I thought

If anyone has a moment, curious if my perspective on scott31337 not re-evaluating his reads makes sense to anyone else? While it makes a lot of sense to me, if I'm wrong about this, it would be good to figure that out.

I’m struggling to make much of it either way?
Hm.... I was thinking people would either strongly agree or disagree, how can you be stuck in the middle?

I don’t know how to answer this without being circular

Could he still hold those reads as town? Yes I think so
Could he be mafia sticking with the same reads? Yes why not

Am I missing something fundamental?
Oh, sure. I didn't mean to say that it makes scott31337 town, my point is that if you were to construct a town mindset for scott31337's play, sticking to his reads is very natural imo. And thus I don't think it's a good reason to suspect him.

Basically the conclusion is "this argument isn't very good" instead of "this makes scott31337 town."



The problem is not that he is making bad arguments that has never been the problem. You guys are fucking reductionist paraphrasing to the point of losing the essence of the original issue.

Then you come up with this nonsense about bad arguments can come from town. No shit.

That is not why he is mafia. He is mafia because he doesn’t show evidence of Thinking and read progression that is essential to find and catch scum in a game of hidden information.

I am going to trust Marv that you are town. But I also think you are being actively harmful to town progress at this point so can you please put as much effort into finding some mafia as you do defending mafia.




To paraphrase something I said about my own read on Scott. Are your expectations of him wrong?


No because my expectations are something that must exist for town to be able to play this game. And he has continued to show that he does not possess those traits.


Further the essence of this problem makes it so that the bullshit lynch bait arguments need not apply to the fucking position.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 09 2024 13:52 GMT
#1583
On June 09 2024 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 21:36 Trfel wrote:
@AlphaZero, for what it's worth I wasn't trying to "lead" anything.

@marvellosity, I'd consider lowering sandroba for sure. Maybe Vivax too but he might be fine there (I'm probably just paranoid). And I honestly would put Koshi higher, which I know you don't want to hear.

Could be wrong, the one game I played with mafia!Koshi had the slight issue of me also being mafia so I didn't play, so idk what mafia!Koshi is like, but if I had to guess I don't think it would be this.

@Oatsmaster, why wouldn't the reverse apply? Like, why wouldn't mafia be happy lynching town!Kelsi3r and saving the town!scott31337 lynch for tomorrow?

Because kel is an infinitely easier lynch tmr?
You think so? I think scott31337 is a pretty easy lynch tomorrow (or at any point), but I could see that being wrong I suppose. Other than me and rsoultin, I don't think anyone was particularly vocal about not lynching scott31337?
@AlphaZero, I don't really have much to add. I tend to be right when I defend people suspected by most of the game, I think there was one time I was wrong maybe? But maybe you're right, I can stop, if scott31337 dies then so be it.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 09 2024 13:53 GMT
#1584
On June 09 2024 22:28 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 22:27 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 AlphaZero wrote:
mav what is the liklihood of trfel being mafia in your opinion?

Low

He just seems incredibly interested and thinking about the game a lot. And from different perspectives too.

If Trfel is mafia he’s pocketed me completely


He is not really doing this beyond face value.

He still wanted to lynch kels and save scott, despite good reasons to not want that.
I dont believe he was around

The only active person was rsoultin who would not vote Scott iirc
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 09 2024 13:56 GMT
#1585
Deep breaths AZ xx
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 09 2024 13:57 GMT
#1586
On June 09 2024 22:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 22:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:27 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 AlphaZero wrote:
mav what is the liklihood of trfel being mafia in your opinion?

Low

He just seems incredibly interested and thinking about the game a lot. And from different perspectives too.

If Trfel is mafia he’s pocketed me completely


He is not really doing this beyond face value.

He still wanted to lynch kels and save scott, despite good reasons to not want that.
I dont believe he was around

The only active person was rsoultin who would not vote Scott iirc
Not really a valid argument because I wouldn't really have changed my mind if I was around though.

Side note, Mocsta, do you happen to remember if we've played together before? I think we played together once (and then apparently also End of the World Party Mafia but that doesn't really count), but I could be wrong.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 09 2024 14:00 GMT
#1587
On June 09 2024 22:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 09 2024 21:36 Trfel wrote:
@AlphaZero, for what it's worth I wasn't trying to "lead" anything.

@marvellosity, I'd consider lowering sandroba for sure. Maybe Vivax too but he might be fine there (I'm probably just paranoid). And I honestly would put Koshi higher, which I know you don't want to hear.

Could be wrong, the one game I played with mafia!Koshi had the slight issue of me also being mafia so I didn't play, so idk what mafia!Koshi is like, but if I had to guess I don't think it would be this.

@Oatsmaster, why wouldn't the reverse apply? Like, why wouldn't mafia be happy lynching town!Kelsi3r and saving the town!scott31337 lynch for tomorrow?

Because kel is an infinitely easier lynch tmr?
You think so? I think scott31337 is a pretty easy lynch tomorrow (or at any point), but I could see that being wrong I suppose. Other than me and rsoultin, I don't think anyone was particularly vocal about not lynching scott31337?
@AlphaZero, I don't really have much to add. I tend to be right when I defend people suspected by most of the game, I think there was one time I was wrong maybe? But maybe you're right, I can stop, if scott31337 dies then so be it.
Dmb wouldn't vote Scott

It was literally in the post you last responded to me about

I reckon dmb is not trying to solve the game and is scummy
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 09 2024 14:02 GMT
#1588
On June 09 2024 23:00 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 22:52 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 09 2024 21:36 Trfel wrote:
@AlphaZero, for what it's worth I wasn't trying to "lead" anything.

@marvellosity, I'd consider lowering sandroba for sure. Maybe Vivax too but he might be fine there (I'm probably just paranoid). And I honestly would put Koshi higher, which I know you don't want to hear.

Could be wrong, the one game I played with mafia!Koshi had the slight issue of me also being mafia so I didn't play, so idk what mafia!Koshi is like, but if I had to guess I don't think it would be this.

@Oatsmaster, why wouldn't the reverse apply? Like, why wouldn't mafia be happy lynching town!Kelsi3r and saving the town!scott31337 lynch for tomorrow?

Because kel is an infinitely easier lynch tmr?
You think so? I think scott31337 is a pretty easy lynch tomorrow (or at any point), but I could see that being wrong I suppose. Other than me and rsoultin, I don't think anyone was particularly vocal about not lynching scott31337?
@AlphaZero, I don't really have much to add. I tend to be right when I defend people suspected by most of the game, I think there was one time I was wrong maybe? But maybe you're right, I can stop, if scott31337 dies then so be it.
Dmb wouldn't vote Scott

It was literally in the post you last responded to me about

I reckon dmb is not trying to solve the game and is scummy
She said she wouldn't lynch scott31337 at this time but left the door wide, wide open for doing so in the future. So I wouldn't consider that a deterrent for future lynches.

Yes, I agree that die_meatbaby could definitely be mafia.
On June 08 2024 10:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 09:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 08:17 AlphaZero wrote:
I’ll lynch vivax with you oats.

Vote:vivax



Is first time you play with vivax?
I am used to always read vivax first because for me are 2 option with vivax
first when i am mafia I have to get him out of the game as fast as possibole
second is if i am town he is still the "easiest" read for me.
If vivax is mafia he just posting random shit, jokes, memes, off the topic stuff and hating the government of austria
if he is Town he actually trys to tell us his opinion, try to find scummy shit, beeing paranoid about chez but he is not in the game and hating the government of austria.

For me he looks like Town (atm)
you have any other scum reads?

Source on the mafia meta read?


Are you looking for the weakest players again like in your last mafia game?

I’d go after you no? Why would I go after vivax? Answer the question please


I just wanted to remind you
you cannot make the same bs twice
On June 08 2024 10:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 10:13 rsoultin wrote:
i mean the having icky vibes off az i can identify with but maybe your time would be better spent catching up if you're just throwing shade at oats because he was pushing you as mafia in an earlier game


I am not pushing him as mafia(atm). i just wanted to remind him that some things should not be done twice
Maybe I'm making something out of nothing, but these posts are at least worth looking into? Why would die_meatbaby, as town, warn someone not to do something that would give them away as mafia?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 09 2024 14:03 GMT
#1589
On June 09 2024 22:57 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 22:53 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:27 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 AlphaZero wrote:
mav what is the liklihood of trfel being mafia in your opinion?

Low

He just seems incredibly interested and thinking about the game a lot. And from different perspectives too.

If Trfel is mafia he’s pocketed me completely


He is not really doing this beyond face value.

He still wanted to lynch kels and save scott, despite good reasons to not want that.
I dont believe he was around

The only active person was rsoultin who would not vote Scott iirc
Not really a valid argument because I wouldn't really have changed my mind if I was around though.

Side note, Mocsta, do you happen to remember if we've played together before? I think we played together once (and then apparently also End of the World Party Mafia but that doesn't really count), but I could be wrong.
I'm.certain we have

Probably similar outcome to this game. Town/town and you were fleeting in/out with me iirc

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 09 2024 14:03 GMT
#1590
On June 09 2024 23:02 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 23:00 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:52 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 09 2024 21:36 Trfel wrote:
@AlphaZero, for what it's worth I wasn't trying to "lead" anything.

@marvellosity, I'd consider lowering sandroba for sure. Maybe Vivax too but he might be fine there (I'm probably just paranoid). And I honestly would put Koshi higher, which I know you don't want to hear.

Could be wrong, the one game I played with mafia!Koshi had the slight issue of me also being mafia so I didn't play, so idk what mafia!Koshi is like, but if I had to guess I don't think it would be this.

@Oatsmaster, why wouldn't the reverse apply? Like, why wouldn't mafia be happy lynching town!Kelsi3r and saving the town!scott31337 lynch for tomorrow?

Because kel is an infinitely easier lynch tmr?
You think so? I think scott31337 is a pretty easy lynch tomorrow (or at any point), but I could see that being wrong I suppose. Other than me and rsoultin, I don't think anyone was particularly vocal about not lynching scott31337?
@AlphaZero, I don't really have much to add. I tend to be right when I defend people suspected by most of the game, I think there was one time I was wrong maybe? But maybe you're right, I can stop, if scott31337 dies then so be it.
Dmb wouldn't vote Scott

It was literally in the post you last responded to me about

I reckon dmb is not trying to solve the game and is scummy
She said she wouldn't lynch scott31337 at this time but left the door wide, wide open for doing so in the future. So I wouldn't consider that a deterrent for future lynches.

Yes, I agree that die_meatbaby could definitely be mafia.
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 10:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 08:17 AlphaZero wrote:
I’ll lynch vivax with you oats.

Vote:vivax



Is first time you play with vivax?
I am used to always read vivax first because for me are 2 option with vivax
first when i am mafia I have to get him out of the game as fast as possibole
second is if i am town he is still the "easiest" read for me.
If vivax is mafia he just posting random shit, jokes, memes, off the topic stuff and hating the government of austria
if he is Town he actually trys to tell us his opinion, try to find scummy shit, beeing paranoid about chez but he is not in the game and hating the government of austria.

For me he looks like Town (atm)
you have any other scum reads?

Source on the mafia meta read?


Are you looking for the weakest players again like in your last mafia game?

I’d go after you no? Why would I go after vivax? Answer the question please


I just wanted to remind you
you cannot make the same bs twice
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 10:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 10:13 rsoultin wrote:
i mean the having icky vibes off az i can identify with but maybe your time would be better spent catching up if you're just throwing shade at oats because he was pushing you as mafia in an earlier game


I am not pushing him as mafia(atm). i just wanted to remind him that some things should not be done twice
Maybe I'm making something out of nothing, but these posts are at least worth looking into? Why would die_meatbaby, as town, warn someone not to do something that would give them away as mafia?

Yes. It’s weird.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 09 2024 14:07 GMT
#1591
On June 09 2024 23:03 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 22:57 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:53 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:27 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 AlphaZero wrote:
mav what is the liklihood of trfel being mafia in your opinion?

Low

He just seems incredibly interested and thinking about the game a lot. And from different perspectives too.

If Trfel is mafia he’s pocketed me completely


He is not really doing this beyond face value.

He still wanted to lynch kels and save scott, despite good reasons to not want that.
I dont believe he was around

The only active person was rsoultin who would not vote Scott iirc
Not really a valid argument because I wouldn't really have changed my mind if I was around though.

Side note, Mocsta, do you happen to remember if we've played together before? I think we played together once (and then apparently also End of the World Party Mafia but that doesn't really count), but I could be wrong.
I'm.certain we have

Probably similar outcome to this game. Town/town and you were fleeting in/out with me iirc

There's something very specific I remember. I was playing with someone for (I think) the first time we played together, and they were very impressed with my analysis, and then I sheeped rsoultin on a toneread of someone and the other person flipped out and instantly hard scumread me because they couldn't possibly imagine that the same person who could provide such detailed analysis would be swayed by a simple no-analysis tone read.
On June 08 2024 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
trfel for the record, the playstyle itself is neutral, i was explaining what i meant by withhold.

az started strong so i could also be guilty of holding az to a higher expectation; yet i reckon rest of filter is a mess (with a reluctant admission that there is some good stuff too).. like in my mind, if i removed the red flag posts out of his filter, it would be quite consistent actually so im slowly slowly reducing my expectation of az to betaone

again a reason why im not going balls to the wall

i still need to re look into scotts filter. will bbl
Looks actually quite similar to the thought process displayed here, which is why I bring it up. If my memory is incorrect then please disregard
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2024 14:14 GMT
#1592
On June 09 2024 23:02 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 23:00 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:52 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 09 2024 21:36 Trfel wrote:
@AlphaZero, for what it's worth I wasn't trying to "lead" anything.

@marvellosity, I'd consider lowering sandroba for sure. Maybe Vivax too but he might be fine there (I'm probably just paranoid). And I honestly would put Koshi higher, which I know you don't want to hear.

Could be wrong, the one game I played with mafia!Koshi had the slight issue of me also being mafia so I didn't play, so idk what mafia!Koshi is like, but if I had to guess I don't think it would be this.

@Oatsmaster, why wouldn't the reverse apply? Like, why wouldn't mafia be happy lynching town!Kelsi3r and saving the town!scott31337 lynch for tomorrow?

Because kel is an infinitely easier lynch tmr?
You think so? I think scott31337 is a pretty easy lynch tomorrow (or at any point), but I could see that being wrong I suppose. Other than me and rsoultin, I don't think anyone was particularly vocal about not lynching scott31337?
@AlphaZero, I don't really have much to add. I tend to be right when I defend people suspected by most of the game, I think there was one time I was wrong maybe? But maybe you're right, I can stop, if scott31337 dies then so be it.
Dmb wouldn't vote Scott

It was literally in the post you last responded to me about

I reckon dmb is not trying to solve the game and is scummy
She said she wouldn't lynch scott31337 at this time but left the door wide, wide open for doing so in the future. So I wouldn't consider that a deterrent for future lynches.

Yes, I agree that die_meatbaby could definitely be mafia.
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 10:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 08:17 AlphaZero wrote:
I’ll lynch vivax with you oats.

Vote:vivax



Is first time you play with vivax?
I am used to always read vivax first because for me are 2 option with vivax
first when i am mafia I have to get him out of the game as fast as possibole
second is if i am town he is still the "easiest" read for me.
If vivax is mafia he just posting random shit, jokes, memes, off the topic stuff and hating the government of austria
if he is Town he actually trys to tell us his opinion, try to find scummy shit, beeing paranoid about chez but he is not in the game and hating the government of austria.

For me he looks like Town (atm)
you have any other scum reads?

Source on the mafia meta read?


Are you looking for the weakest players again like in your last mafia game?

I’d go after you no? Why would I go after vivax? Answer the question please


I just wanted to remind you
you cannot make the same bs twice
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 10:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 10:13 rsoultin wrote:
i mean the having icky vibes off az i can identify with but maybe your time would be better spent catching up if you're just throwing shade at oats because he was pushing you as mafia in an earlier game


I am not pushing him as mafia(atm). i just wanted to remind him that some things should not be done twice
Maybe I'm making something out of nothing, but these posts are at least worth looking into? Why would die_meatbaby, as town, warn someone not to do something that would give them away as mafia?

Because that’s who she is lol
No gg, No skill.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 09 2024 14:21 GMT
#1593
On June 09 2024 23:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 23:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:57 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:53 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:27 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 AlphaZero wrote:
mav what is the liklihood of trfel being mafia in your opinion?

Low

He just seems incredibly interested and thinking about the game a lot. And from different perspectives too.

If Trfel is mafia he’s pocketed me completely


He is not really doing this beyond face value.

He still wanted to lynch kels and save scott, despite good reasons to not want that.
I dont believe he was around

The only active person was rsoultin who would not vote Scott iirc
Not really a valid argument because I wouldn't really have changed my mind if I was around though.

Side note, Mocsta, do you happen to remember if we've played together before? I think we played together once (and then apparently also End of the World Party Mafia but that doesn't really count), but I could be wrong.
I'm.certain we have

Probably similar outcome to this game. Town/town and you were fleeting in/out with me iirc

There's something very specific I remember. I was playing with someone for (I think) the first time we played together, and they were very impressed with my analysis, and then I sheeped rsoultin on a toneread of someone and the other person flipped out and instantly hard scumread me because they couldn't possibly imagine that the same person who could provide such detailed analysis would be swayed by a simple no-analysis tone read.
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
trfel for the record, the playstyle itself is neutral, i was explaining what i meant by withhold.

az started strong so i could also be guilty of holding az to a higher expectation; yet i reckon rest of filter is a mess (with a reluctant admission that there is some good stuff too).. like in my mind, if i removed the red flag posts out of his filter, it would be quite consistent actually so im slowly slowly reducing my expectation of az to betaone

again a reason why im not going balls to the wall

i still need to re look into scotts filter. will bbl
Looks actually quite similar to the thought process displayed here, which is why I bring it up. If my memory is incorrect then please disregard
Okay so I can't find it, never mind I guess.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 09 2024 14:22 GMT
#1594
On June 09 2024 23:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 23:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:57 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:53 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:27 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 AlphaZero wrote:
mav what is the liklihood of trfel being mafia in your opinion?

Low

He just seems incredibly interested and thinking about the game a lot. And from different perspectives too.

If Trfel is mafia he’s pocketed me completely


He is not really doing this beyond face value.

He still wanted to lynch kels and save scott, despite good reasons to not want that.
I dont believe he was around

The only active person was rsoultin who would not vote Scott iirc
Not really a valid argument because I wouldn't really have changed my mind if I was around though.

Side note, Mocsta, do you happen to remember if we've played together before? I think we played together once (and then apparently also End of the World Party Mafia but that doesn't really count), but I could be wrong.
I'm.certain we have

Probably similar outcome to this game. Town/town and you were fleeting in/out with me iirc

There's something very specific I remember. I was playing with someone for (I think) the first time we played together, and they were very impressed with my analysis, and then I sheeped rsoultin on a toneread of someone and the other person flipped out and instantly hard scumread me because they couldn't possibly imagine that the same person who could provide such detailed analysis would be swayed by a simple no-analysis tone read.
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
trfel for the record, the playstyle itself is neutral, i was explaining what i meant by withhold.

az started strong so i could also be guilty of holding az to a higher expectation; yet i reckon rest of filter is a mess (with a reluctant admission that there is some good stuff too).. like in my mind, if i removed the red flag posts out of his filter, it would be quite consistent actually so im slowly slowly reducing my expectation of az to betaone

again a reason why im not going balls to the wall

i still need to re look into scotts filter. will bbl
Looks actually quite similar to the thought process displayed here, which is why I bring it up. If my memory is incorrect then please disregard
I think disregard

I may have confused you.with tictock.for synergy

I went through my last set of games and we played together town/town in vendee mafia

Some.of.the.dialogue is.fuckn on point to this game. Made me chuckle. It's literally you saying. I don't get what you mean but it's town. Lol
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 09 2024 14:24 GMT
#1595
On June 09 2024 23:22 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 23:07 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 23:03 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:57 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:53 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:27 marvellosity wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 AlphaZero wrote:
mav what is the liklihood of trfel being mafia in your opinion?

Low

He just seems incredibly interested and thinking about the game a lot. And from different perspectives too.

If Trfel is mafia he’s pocketed me completely


He is not really doing this beyond face value.

He still wanted to lynch kels and save scott, despite good reasons to not want that.
I dont believe he was around

The only active person was rsoultin who would not vote Scott iirc
Not really a valid argument because I wouldn't really have changed my mind if I was around though.

Side note, Mocsta, do you happen to remember if we've played together before? I think we played together once (and then apparently also End of the World Party Mafia but that doesn't really count), but I could be wrong.
I'm.certain we have

Probably similar outcome to this game. Town/town and you were fleeting in/out with me iirc

There's something very specific I remember. I was playing with someone for (I think) the first time we played together, and they were very impressed with my analysis, and then I sheeped rsoultin on a toneread of someone and the other person flipped out and instantly hard scumread me because they couldn't possibly imagine that the same person who could provide such detailed analysis would be swayed by a simple no-analysis tone read.
On June 08 2024 15:42 Mocsta wrote:
trfel for the record, the playstyle itself is neutral, i was explaining what i meant by withhold.

az started strong so i could also be guilty of holding az to a higher expectation; yet i reckon rest of filter is a mess (with a reluctant admission that there is some good stuff too).. like in my mind, if i removed the red flag posts out of his filter, it would be quite consistent actually so im slowly slowly reducing my expectation of az to betaone

again a reason why im not going balls to the wall

i still need to re look into scotts filter. will bbl
Looks actually quite similar to the thought process displayed here, which is why I bring it up. If my memory is incorrect then please disregard
I think disregard

I may have confused you.with tictock.for synergy

I went through my last set of games and we played together town/town in vendee mafia

Some.of.the.dialogue is.fuckn on point to this game. Made me chuckle. It's literally you saying. I don't get what you mean but it's town. Lol
Yeah, I noted that the Vendee Globe mafia game was the one town/town intersection where I didn't die on day 1, but I didn't see what I remembered.

At least I'm consistent I suppose?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 09 2024 14:25 GMT
#1596
On June 09 2024 23:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 23:02 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 23:00 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:52 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 09 2024 21:36 Trfel wrote:
@AlphaZero, for what it's worth I wasn't trying to "lead" anything.

@marvellosity, I'd consider lowering sandroba for sure. Maybe Vivax too but he might be fine there (I'm probably just paranoid). And I honestly would put Koshi higher, which I know you don't want to hear.

Could be wrong, the one game I played with mafia!Koshi had the slight issue of me also being mafia so I didn't play, so idk what mafia!Koshi is like, but if I had to guess I don't think it would be this.

@Oatsmaster, why wouldn't the reverse apply? Like, why wouldn't mafia be happy lynching town!Kelsi3r and saving the town!scott31337 lynch for tomorrow?

Because kel is an infinitely easier lynch tmr?
You think so? I think scott31337 is a pretty easy lynch tomorrow (or at any point), but I could see that being wrong I suppose. Other than me and rsoultin, I don't think anyone was particularly vocal about not lynching scott31337?
@AlphaZero, I don't really have much to add. I tend to be right when I defend people suspected by most of the game, I think there was one time I was wrong maybe? But maybe you're right, I can stop, if scott31337 dies then so be it.
Dmb wouldn't vote Scott

It was literally in the post you last responded to me about

I reckon dmb is not trying to solve the game and is scummy
She said she wouldn't lynch scott31337 at this time but left the door wide, wide open for doing so in the future. So I wouldn't consider that a deterrent for future lynches.

Yes, I agree that die_meatbaby could definitely be mafia.
On June 08 2024 10:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 08:17 AlphaZero wrote:
I’ll lynch vivax with you oats.

Vote:vivax



Is first time you play with vivax?
I am used to always read vivax first because for me are 2 option with vivax
first when i am mafia I have to get him out of the game as fast as possibole
second is if i am town he is still the "easiest" read for me.
If vivax is mafia he just posting random shit, jokes, memes, off the topic stuff and hating the government of austria
if he is Town he actually trys to tell us his opinion, try to find scummy shit, beeing paranoid about chez but he is not in the game and hating the government of austria.

For me he looks like Town (atm)
you have any other scum reads?

Source on the mafia meta read?


Are you looking for the weakest players again like in your last mafia game?

I’d go after you no? Why would I go after vivax? Answer the question please


I just wanted to remind you
you cannot make the same bs twice
On June 08 2024 10:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 10:13 rsoultin wrote:
i mean the having icky vibes off az i can identify with but maybe your time would be better spent catching up if you're just throwing shade at oats because he was pushing you as mafia in an earlier game


I am not pushing him as mafia(atm). i just wanted to remind him that some things should not be done twice
Maybe I'm making something out of nothing, but these posts are at least worth looking into? Why would die_meatbaby, as town, warn someone not to do something that would give them away as mafia?

Because that’s who she is lol
nah post is slightly out of context

She's saying mafia!oats tunneled town!dmb as a weak/easy lunch

It's clarified with rsoultin
On June 08 2024 09:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 09:52 rsoultin wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 08:17 AlphaZero wrote:
I’ll lynch vivax with you oats.

Vote:vivax



Is first time you play with vivax?
I am used to always read vivax first because for me are 2 option with vivax
first when i am mafia I have to get him out of the game as fast as possibole
second is if i am town he is still the "easiest" read for me.
If vivax is mafia he just posting random shit, jokes, memes, off the topic stuff and hating the government of austria
if he is Town he actually trys to tell us his opinion, try to find scummy shit, beeing paranoid about chez but he is not in the game and hating the government of austria.

For me he looks like Town (atm)
you have any other scum reads?

Source on the mafia meta read?


Are you looking for the weakest players again like in your last mafia game?


do you feel vivax is one of the weakest players in this game? this is a genuine question because i wouldn't normally consider him a weak player in a vacuum, at least as town


No not at all. V already played a lot of mafia games on many different websides and some of that are really good. It´s just my thing that I am always try to read him first.
And this was more like a general question to oats, because in his last game (mafia Oats) just posted kill dmb. vote dmb. scum dmb... and he came almost through with this bs on just hitting on the weak players, newbe or how ever you want to call me


Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 09 2024 14:27 GMT
#1597
Well that was cathartic
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 09 2024 14:28 GMT
#1598
That oats thing is null for me trfel

As town can feel.obliged to say it when butthurt - which seems a legit possibility

As scum.its really easy and beneficial to say it.too
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 09 2024 14:29 GMT
#1599
On June 09 2024 23:25 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 23:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 09 2024 23:02 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 23:00 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:52 Trfel wrote:
On June 09 2024 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 09 2024 21:36 Trfel wrote:
@AlphaZero, for what it's worth I wasn't trying to "lead" anything.

@marvellosity, I'd consider lowering sandroba for sure. Maybe Vivax too but he might be fine there (I'm probably just paranoid). And I honestly would put Koshi higher, which I know you don't want to hear.

Could be wrong, the one game I played with mafia!Koshi had the slight issue of me also being mafia so I didn't play, so idk what mafia!Koshi is like, but if I had to guess I don't think it would be this.

@Oatsmaster, why wouldn't the reverse apply? Like, why wouldn't mafia be happy lynching town!Kelsi3r and saving the town!scott31337 lynch for tomorrow?

Because kel is an infinitely easier lynch tmr?
You think so? I think scott31337 is a pretty easy lynch tomorrow (or at any point), but I could see that being wrong I suppose. Other than me and rsoultin, I don't think anyone was particularly vocal about not lynching scott31337?
@AlphaZero, I don't really have much to add. I tend to be right when I defend people suspected by most of the game, I think there was one time I was wrong maybe? But maybe you're right, I can stop, if scott31337 dies then so be it.
Dmb wouldn't vote Scott

It was literally in the post you last responded to me about

I reckon dmb is not trying to solve the game and is scummy
She said she wouldn't lynch scott31337 at this time but left the door wide, wide open for doing so in the future. So I wouldn't consider that a deterrent for future lynches.

Yes, I agree that die_meatbaby could definitely be mafia.
On June 08 2024 10:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 08:17 AlphaZero wrote:
I’ll lynch vivax with you oats.

Vote:vivax



Is first time you play with vivax?
I am used to always read vivax first because for me are 2 option with vivax
first when i am mafia I have to get him out of the game as fast as possibole
second is if i am town he is still the "easiest" read for me.
If vivax is mafia he just posting random shit, jokes, memes, off the topic stuff and hating the government of austria
if he is Town he actually trys to tell us his opinion, try to find scummy shit, beeing paranoid about chez but he is not in the game and hating the government of austria.

For me he looks like Town (atm)
you have any other scum reads?

Source on the mafia meta read?


Are you looking for the weakest players again like in your last mafia game?

I’d go after you no? Why would I go after vivax? Answer the question please


I just wanted to remind you
you cannot make the same bs twice
On June 08 2024 10:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 10:13 rsoultin wrote:
i mean the having icky vibes off az i can identify with but maybe your time would be better spent catching up if you're just throwing shade at oats because he was pushing you as mafia in an earlier game


I am not pushing him as mafia(atm). i just wanted to remind him that some things should not be done twice
Maybe I'm making something out of nothing, but these posts are at least worth looking into? Why would die_meatbaby, as town, warn someone not to do something that would give them away as mafia?

Because that’s who she is lol
nah post is slightly out of context

She's saying mafia!oats tunneled town!dmb as a weak/easy lunch

It's clarified with rsoultin
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 09:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:52 rsoultin wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 08 2024 09:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 08 2024 08:17 AlphaZero wrote:
I’ll lynch vivax with you oats.

Vote:vivax



Is first time you play with vivax?
I am used to always read vivax first because for me are 2 option with vivax
first when i am mafia I have to get him out of the game as fast as possibole
second is if i am town he is still the "easiest" read for me.
If vivax is mafia he just posting random shit, jokes, memes, off the topic stuff and hating the government of austria
if he is Town he actually trys to tell us his opinion, try to find scummy shit, beeing paranoid about chez but he is not in the game and hating the government of austria.

For me he looks like Town (atm)
you have any other scum reads?

Source on the mafia meta read?


Are you looking for the weakest players again like in your last mafia game?


do you feel vivax is one of the weakest players in this game? this is a genuine question because i wouldn't normally consider him a weak player in a vacuum, at least as town


No not at all. V already played a lot of mafia games on many different websides and some of that are really good. It´s just my thing that I am always try to read him first.
And this was more like a general question to oats, because in his last game (mafia Oats) just posted kill dmb. vote dmb. scum dmb... and he came almost through with this bs on just hitting on the weak players, newbe or how ever you want to call me


Unless I'm misunderstanding Oatsmaster that doesn't contradict what he is saying?
On June 09 2024 20:59 marvellosity wrote:
In town-DMB world, I feel quite strongly that she has an aversion to lynching ‘lynch baity’ players, because I think she sees herself in that position and doesn’t like it happening to others like her.

It’s what makes it really tricky to figure out the motivations behind it
Like if you take marvellosity's view here to be true, I could see it making sense, where die_meatbaby is so focused on not going for easy lynches that she's willing to go out of her way to warn someone not to do that, even if them doing so would actually benefit her.

If that makes sense?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 09 2024 14:29 GMT
#1600
On June 09 2024 23:27 Vivax wrote:
Well that was cathartic
are you satisfied with how dmb has progressed her read on you given you were her top.priority?
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 240
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1116
NeuroSwarm200
febbydoto16
League of Legends
Doublelift5452
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 259
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King316
hungrybox115
Other Games
summit1g9874
Maynarde214
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 191
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo636
• Rush348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h
Monday Night Weeklies
13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.