• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:49
CEST 03:49
KST 10:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8992 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:55 GMT
#7420
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 04:01 GMT
#7422
On March 13 2024 12:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp do you think vivax could be mafia?


I don't want to answer this yet. See what people say first.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 04:07 GMT
#7424
On March 13 2024 13:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 13:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp do you think vivax could be mafia?


I don't want to answer this yet. See what people say first.

Coward. What do you fear? Why not just answer?


Ok fine.

I was trying to see if anyone would call him mafia because its basically a guarantee that they are mafia if they say that.

but now it is ruined.

No I don't think he is mafia that is dumb as hell.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 04:17 GMT
#7426
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.


Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 04:33 GMT
#7428
On March 13 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.


Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.

You're gonna have to walk me through this.


Well assuming they have a roleblocker over a strongarm

The fact that I got a shot off means that vivax has to be a jail keeper unless from your perspective we are paired
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 04:43 GMT
#7430
On March 13 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 13:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.


Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.

You're gonna have to walk me through this.


Well assuming they have a roleblocker over a strongarm

The fact that I got a shot off means that vivax has to be a jail keeper unless from your perspective we are paired

Vivax says he jailed Slam, so if Vivax gets RB'd, Slam and marv die to 2 Mafia KP, and you get your shot off on TTS, no? Where is the missing RB?


Exactly.

If vivax is mafia why was he roleblocked? And not me? Ergo

He is not mafia. Because if he was a roleblock is missing.

Unless you think we are partnered or you think it is likely there is no roleblocker.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:09 GMT
#7440
On March 13 2024 14:02 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 13:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.


Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.

You're gonna have to walk me through this.


Well assuming they have a roleblocker over a strongarm

The fact that I got a shot off means that vivax has to be a jail keeper unless from your perspective we are paired

Vivax says he jailed Slam, so if Vivax gets RB'd, Slam and marv die to 2 Mafia KP, and you get your shot off on TTS, no? Where is the missing RB?


Exactly.

If vivax is mafia why was he roleblocked? And not me? Ergo

He is not mafia. Because if he was a roleblock is missing.

Unless you think we are partnered or you think it is likely there is no roleblocker.

Got it. So then I must have misunderstood what you meant when you said "there are missing roleblocks" because now you're saying there aren't any missing roleblocks?


It’s context. if you think vivax is mafia there are missing roleblocks

I’m phone posting so shortening sentences.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:11 GMT
#7441
On March 13 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:34 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:31 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:24 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 06:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:50 CopCake wrote:
I am lynching Palmar tomorrow no matter what, is my duty as town to do so.


Why?

??? CopCake, why would you lynch Palmar? He's confirmed town in your view, since DP said he would shoot him during N2.


Well dp hit scum with his shot so obviously dp is now likely town what kinda a question is that?

In the world of CopCake, she and DMB are confirmed town because DP said he was going to shoot them N2 and wasn't roleblocked.
Checking DP's posts, he also mentioned he would shoot Palmar VE and I


I have said many times and talked that if DP is town then in that world DMB is town.

What are you talking about?


Do you really not understand what he is saying in that post you quoted
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:24 GMT
#7447
Mz what exactly is difficult to understand about that post of mine you quoted..

Why do you need to call it wifom when I already said it was.

The conclusion to draw is that there is something to look at there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:25 GMT
#7448
On March 13 2024 14:23 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 14:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:02 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.


Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.

You're gonna have to walk me through this.


Well assuming they have a roleblocker over a strongarm

The fact that I got a shot off means that vivax has to be a jail keeper unless from your perspective we are paired

Vivax says he jailed Slam, so if Vivax gets RB'd, Slam and marv die to 2 Mafia KP, and you get your shot off on TTS, no? Where is the missing RB?


Exactly.

If vivax is mafia why was he roleblocked? And not me? Ergo

He is not mafia. Because if he was a roleblock is missing.

Unless you think we are partnered or you think it is likely there is no roleblocker.

Got it. So then I must have misunderstood what you meant when you said "there are missing roleblocks" because now you're saying there aren't any missing roleblocks?


It’s context. if you think vivax is mafia there are missing roleblocks

I’m phone posting so shortening sentences.

Gotcha. And the only way you two are scum together is if you also decided to bus TTS.

Would be a pretty fucking legendary play though.


Correct.

And while it would be a big play it is also too dumb to plausible on a range of levels.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:29 GMT
#7451
On March 13 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 14:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:02 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.


Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.

You're gonna have to walk me through this.


Well assuming they have a roleblocker over a strongarm

The fact that I got a shot off means that vivax has to be a jail keeper unless from your perspective we are paired

Vivax says he jailed Slam, so if Vivax gets RB'd, Slam and marv die to 2 Mafia KP, and you get your shot off on TTS, no? Where is the missing RB?


Exactly.

If vivax is mafia why was he roleblocked? And not me? Ergo

He is not mafia. Because if he was a roleblock is missing.

Unless you think we are partnered or you think it is likely there is no roleblocker.

Got it. So then I must have misunderstood what you meant when you said "there are missing roleblocks" because now you're saying there aren't any missing roleblocks?


It’s context. if you think vivax is mafia there are missing roleblocks

I’m phone posting so shortening sentences.


Big boi, do you believe now you werent roleblocked because you were about to kill town?



Yeah I think it’s more likely. I think your alignment is really important because if you are town some people look way worse.
Rels in particular also jealous to a certain extent.

If you are mafia, then koshi and perfection look worse for example.

What’s the most posts you ever had in a game cake?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:32 GMT
#7452
Cake if you are town and you know you are town then there are some pretty obvious conclusions to draw from that.

You would have a team of Rels+jealous+ who?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:33 GMT
#7454
On March 13 2024 14:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake if you are town and you know you are town then there are some pretty obvious conclusions to draw from that.

You would have a team of Rels+jealous+ who?


Who looks lock town in the way they handled your alignment?

Who maybe had tmi in your defense?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:34 GMT
#7455
On March 13 2024 14:32 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 14:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:02 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

Not unless he and I are mafia together,

There are missing roleblocks.

You're gonna have to walk me through this.


Well assuming they have a roleblocker over a strongarm

The fact that I got a shot off means that vivax has to be a jail keeper unless from your perspective we are paired

Vivax says he jailed Slam, so if Vivax gets RB'd, Slam and marv die to 2 Mafia KP, and you get your shot off on TTS, no? Where is the missing RB?


Exactly.

If vivax is mafia why was he roleblocked? And not me? Ergo

He is not mafia. Because if he was a roleblock is missing.

Unless you think we are partnered or you think it is likely there is no roleblocker.

Got it. So then I must have misunderstood what you meant when you said "there are missing roleblocks" because now you're saying there aren't any missing roleblocks?


It’s context. if you think vivax is mafia there are missing roleblocks

I’m phone posting so shortening sentences.


Big boi, do you believe now you werent roleblocked because you were about to kill town?



Yeah I think it’s more likely. I think your alignment is really important because if you are town some people look way worse.
Rels in particular also jealous to a certain extent.

If you are mafia, then koshi and perfection look worse for example.

What’s the most posts you ever had in a game cake?



I have like absolutely no idea.


Well right now you have 30 pages.

Is there a town game that has been close to this?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:35 GMT
#7457
I’m worried about JAT not really doing anything, except policing the thread.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:36 GMT
#7458
On March 13 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 14:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake if you are town and you know you are town then there are some pretty obvious conclusions to draw from that.

You would have a team of Rels+jealous+ who?


In that world is either koshi or Palmar.



Koshi defended you most of the game right aside from a bit of flopping around at end of day?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:37 GMT
#7459
On March 13 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 14:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake if you are town and you know you are town then there are some pretty obvious conclusions to draw from that.

You would have a team of Rels+jealous+ who?


In that world is either koshi or Palmar.



Wait. What do you mean “in that world”?

In the world you are town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:37 GMT
#7460
💀
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:49 GMT
#7465
On March 13 2024 14:39 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 14:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 14:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake if you are town and you know you are town then there are some pretty obvious conclusions to draw from that.

You would have a team of Rels+jealous+ who?


In that world is either koshi or Palmar.



Wait. What do you mean “in that world”?

In the world you are town?


The world is rels and jelaous.



Tell me your reads in the world you are town then cake. That is important right now.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 05:53 GMT
#7467
I’m not even sure what to make of that because it’s too numb to be real
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2003
GuemChi 1587
Artosis 665
910 65
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 408
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox461
Other Games
summit1g7857
Doublelift2332
JimRising 521
Day[9].tv348
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft282
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick942
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 11m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.