• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10908 users

A Classy Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 86 87 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 23 2024 03:13 GMT
#8
/in
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 23 2024 04:55 GMT
#9
GOAT player list already.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 23 2024 06:49 GMT
#11
On February 23 2024 15:02 iamperfection wrote:
/obs


I think you mean /in
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 26 2024 00:00 GMT
#36
someone message VE, I usually do and I'm not that effective.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 26 2024 01:47 GMT
#38
On February 26 2024 10:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Maybe Jacob would play?

He just missed the last one.


Ill ask him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 00:24 GMT
#46
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 00:24 GMT
#47
850 posts, my lord.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 01:48 GMT
#50
On February 27 2024 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.

It’s okay we can just get you day 1 :>


I thought this might happen now
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 02:23 GMT
#52
On February 27 2024 11:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 27 2024 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.

It’s okay we can just get you day 1 :>


I thought this might happen now


I should get Luca back into this game for you.


Oh god.

I did ask HT to join.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 02:24 GMT
#53
It was fun 6 of us in that game, we should crash another site as a group again :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 12:45 GMT
#58
On February 27 2024 20:44 CopCake wrote:
What if chezinu and slam hydra?

an unholy alliance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 21:21 GMT
#60
On February 28 2024 06:06 ToTheStars wrote:
/in

hopefully I'm not murdered for playing by MafiaScum's meta


You’ll be fine.

Just be aware we use the L word.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 22:28 GMT
#62
On February 28 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 13:33 Vivax wrote:
And with that said, anyone who claims cop and rescinds is to be policy lynched in future games.


Some lessons need to be learned more than once :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 00:31 GMT
#63
Should this be renamed to a numbered game? Looking almost the right size :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 02:34 GMT
#65
On February 28 2024 11:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh man

Okay

/in


<3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 02:37 GMT
#67
No one lynch ve for at least two days
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 02:42 GMT
#71
Just need slam and chez now
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 02:47 GMT
#73
On February 28 2024 11:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2024 11:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I've been watching Traitors Australia. I can't wait to try out all these sick down under strats.

If you're on season 2 the ending is insane.

Australians didn't like the show though so it got cancelled.


I’ve never heard of it
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 03:57 GMT
#77
My wishlist for players to /in this game in no particular order.

Chez

Slam

Ace

Blazinghand

Bugs

Foolishness

GreyMist

Kita

Holyflare

WaveofShadow

Yamato

Geript

Damdred

Mocsta

Rels

Kushmasta

Artanis

Rso

Promethelax

Coagulation
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 04:17 GMT
#82
On February 28 2024 13:14 Blazinghand wrote:
Oooh, i must admit to being tempted! though after many years I wouldn't expect to be that good at this or have that much time for a game...


I came back after a 9 year break, it was great!, we are all old and more chill.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
1 2 3 4 5 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12571
Artosis 645
Rain 346
White-Ra 213
ToSsGirL 39
Dota 2
monkeys_forever497
NeuroSwarm139
League of Legends
Doublelift4204
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1257
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1862
Other Games
summit1g7838
Grubby2796
ArmadaUGS709
shahzam544
JimRising 467
Day[9].tv395
C9.Mang0305
ViBE148
Maynarde90
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• davetesta33
• musti20045 31
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1147
• imaqtpie971
• Day9tv395
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 20m
OSC
13h 20m
Stellar Fest
13h 20m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.