• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 463

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 461 462 463 464 465 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 16 2024 16:20 GMT
#9241
On March 17 2024 00:30 Vivax wrote:
Where‘s rels we need the homme au naturale to give us more reads

Lol
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 16:20 GMT
#9242
I prefer to think that the roleblocker is ln Oats for sure and the other two may be anywhere else.

So I‘d guess Rels or Jealous as having that role
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 16:22 GMT
#9243
On March 17 2024 01:20 Vivax wrote:
I prefer to think that the roleblocker is ln Oats for sure and the other two may be anywhere else.

So I‘d guess Rels or Jealous as having that role

This does sound like it'd be the smart play tbh.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 16:32 GMT
#9244
On March 16 2024 18:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Is anyone around.

I am currently considering the Idea that Jealous dumbtelled with the Koshi stuff.

Because if he was mafia he would know that Koshi was night killed, I am sure it would have been something that would be discussed in the QT.

So it kind of makes no sense for him to fuck up like that as mafia.

Unless we are thinking it is something he did intentionally.


This is the conclusion I was leaning towards last night, that coupled with his previous "joke posts" about voting himself to be confirmed town

On March 15 2024 01:04 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.

Oh okay. I must be playing the game wrong.

Sky is green. $evntyfive por cento chance-a-mundo that u r scum. Whiz bang waffle.

##Vote: Jealous

^ There's my proof that I'm town.


On March 15 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.


It's just a little on the nose that he's directly referenced some of the stupid plays people have been making and then proceeds to seemingly dumbtell.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 16:34 GMT
#9245
On March 17 2024 01:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 18:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Is anyone around.

I am currently considering the Idea that Jealous dumbtelled with the Koshi stuff.

Because if he was mafia he would know that Koshi was night killed, I am sure it would have been something that would be discussed in the QT.

So it kind of makes no sense for him to fuck up like that as mafia.

Unless we are thinking it is something he did intentionally.


This is the conclusion I was leaning towards last night, that coupled with his previous "joke posts" about voting himself to be confirmed town

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 01:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.

Oh okay. I must be playing the game wrong.

Sky is green. $evntyfive por cento chance-a-mundo that u r scum. Whiz bang waffle.

##Vote: Jealous

^ There's my proof that I'm town.


Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.


It's just a little on the nose that he's directly referenced some of the stupid plays people have been making and then proceeds to seemingly dumbtell.

can you sum up your and palmars discord and say how many posts in total.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 16:38 GMT
#9246
On March 16 2024 18:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm not caught up since the night, so my current view of the game has not shifted at all.

I think JAT did well under pressure, and despite my eternal annoyance with iamp I don't want to lynch him. Throw in my town circle of Vivax and DP and it becomes a 4 person PoE

MZ, Rels, Jealous, dmb

Out of those I have had a reason to townread dmb at some point in the game. And while I hate how Rels "feels" in the game I may have gone overboard scumreading him on that one post yesterday. By "feels" I mean that Rels is never, ever in the thick of things. He's always on the periphery and then wades in with some takes that everyone promptly ignores.

So I am currently looking at the following lynch pool

MZ and Jealous.

Iamp, being annoying as he usually is, complained about me not talking about MZ. That is actually a really good point. To me MZ has been the most invisible player in the game. At this point I've actually done fairly good dives on jat, Rels, Vivax, and smaller dives on dmb, jealous. I'm never reading DPs filter, and I'm not letting NK wifom change my mind that he's untouchable till lylo. Then MZ and Iamp himself are the people I've not really bothered to filter at all, but based on thread stuff I've assigned them their current rankings in my head.

I don't care about finding a "scum team". Today all I want is to murder one of the people who is actually scummy. And to me I think we have at least a 50% if not 100% chance of hitting mafia between those two.

How am I the most invisible player in the game? You have constantly called me scum but you've been waiting for other people to get the wagon started. The invisible comment sounds like you're frustrated other people haven't pushed for me hard yet.

I'm gonna deep dive Palmar's play yesterday in a bit
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 16:41 GMT
#9247
On March 16 2024 19:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Well Palmar if you are pocketing me this game so be it, you slipped straight back into my pocket.

Vote: Jealous

So you agree with me then that Jealous made a deliberate dumbtell?

I'm frustrated nobody bothered to read what I wrote last night.

This is also a lazy reason to townread Palmar and we're past the point where town can be lazy.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 16:46 GMT
#9248
On March 17 2024 01:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 19:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Well Palmar if you are pocketing me this game so be it, you slipped straight back into my pocket.

Vote: Jealous

So you agree with me then that Jealous made a deliberate dumbtell?

I'm frustrated nobody bothered to read what I wrote last night.

This is also a lazy reason to townread Palmar and we're past the point where town can be lazy.

Tbf I read it but I don't think my input is too valuable here lol.

However I think you might have overplayed your hand a bit here. I am conniving enough to make a deliberate dumbtell, but also dumb enough to breadcrumb it in the thread twice? Isn't it just more likely that alcohol makes people do dumb shit, regardless of how judgmental they may be about sober people doing dumb shit?

Also, objectively I think that a self-vote is different from a dumbtell, but I'm keeping it in your POV for arguments' sake.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 16:47 GMT
#9249
On March 16 2024 19:37 Palmar wrote:
I hate reading MZ so much.

I'm so certain he has to be mafia for the game to make sense. And my feeling throughout the game, and even very often in his posting he sounds like passive mafia. He's never in the thick of things. He even did the same dumbass "I'll be mayor" thing that Oats did.

But he's just such a genuinely likable person that I don't want to call him scum, and it makes it hard. I'm just a short bit into his filter and I need to head out now.

I am going to be far less available than yesterday, so you know, if you wanna take a shot at me, your shot is today boys

This sounds like pure scum frustration right here realizing that despite all the shade he's been throwing me this game, nobody has bitten hard on it and he doesn't actually have a case.

If he ever "finishes" reading my filter I'm gonna be super stoked to see what sort of case he comes up with. He's grasping at straws and he knows it.

It's funny how the best he can manage is "passive mafia" and then put that phrase in this sort of post. Like his post is the epitome of passive mafia right here.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 16:49 GMT
#9250
On March 17 2024 01:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 19:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Well Palmar if you are pocketing me this game so be it, you slipped straight back into my pocket.

Vote: Jealous

So you agree with me then that Jealous made a deliberate dumbtell?

I'm frustrated nobody bothered to read what I wrote last night.

This is also a lazy reason to townread Palmar and we're past the point where town can be lazy.


Palmar/DP is something for later imo.
Thought about it a bit but I changed my mind about Palmar today.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 16:53 GMT
#9251
On March 15 2024 02:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:09 Koshi wrote:
So if 2 came to VE it is within Palmar/MZ/CC i do not want to believe iamp is mafia. Out of those 3 I do not believe it is CC.

So yeah. Is it Palmar/MZ and x?

Do I want to stay on x? X being JAT then.

My brain is foggy.

I do generally agree with your logic here even though it's heavily implicating me.

JAT's inability to find scum even while up for lynch is pretty bad. His refusal to scumread Palmar only goes so far when he hasn't provided any alternatives.


I felt the same way about Jat with how he handled Jealous initially. Seemed hard to reach.
Townie post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 16:56 GMT
#9252
Rels voting Palmar might as well be the mafia attempt at a CW to Jealous.

He even joked about it being right because he had such good reads before.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 16:58 GMT
#9253
On March 17 2024 01:56 Vivax wrote:
Rels voting Palmar might as well be the mafia attempt at a CW to Jealous.

He even joked about it being right because he had such good reads before.

so what rels palmar jealous?

palmar is a goon. Rels and jealous use bus to try and win game?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:02 GMT
#9254
On March 17 2024 01:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 01:56 Vivax wrote:
Rels voting Palmar might as well be the mafia attempt at a CW to Jealous.

He even joked about it being right because he had such good reads before.

so what rels palmar jealous?

palmar is a goon. Rels and jealous use bus to try and win game?


Jealous Rels + 1 of Palmar or DP

It‘s apparently still too early for you to consider DP.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:03 GMT
#9255
On March 17 2024 02:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 01:58 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 01:56 Vivax wrote:
Rels voting Palmar might as well be the mafia attempt at a CW to Jealous.

He even joked about it being right because he had such good reads before.

so what rels palmar jealous?

palmar is a goon. Rels and jealous use bus to try and win game?


Jealous Rels + 1 of Palmar or DP

It‘s apparently still too early for you to consider DP.

i dont want to live in a dp mafia world.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:04 GMT
#9256
Rels dmb DP would be a pita
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 17:05 GMT
#9257
On March 16 2024 22:54 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
Mz can you give a full summary of your discord with palmar. How many posts overall were there too.

MZ: Hey Palmar I'm leaning town on you so I masoned you to try and solidify that
MZ: Can you give more opinions on Marv in the thread bc I read him as town when hes scum and scum when hes town
MZ: between you and me do you have any opinions on JAT bc people are reading him as town and I came to a rushed conclusion yesterday
MZ: I agree with this post https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=168#3344
MZ: we're in different time zones, but do you have any thoughts on CC's response to Slam's check
Palmar: Do I have to read that
Palmar: Wanna claim a blue role to me
MZ: Not gonna go full rayn
MZ: any read of koshi and his stuff this cycle
MZ: disregard Koshi, I let his stuff from the morning bleed into Vivax's posts now, still would love a Marv insight
MZ: You're lurking an awful lot this game
Palmar: I voted JAT day 1, of course I have suspicions
Palmar: I consistently called Koshi town
MZ: You are forgettable and recent contributions don't look fantastic
MZ: I get you're not keeping up with the thread but damn
Palmar: Relax I'm town
MZ: I see you voted VE
Palmar: Did you like my case on rayn
Palmar: Yeah for the lulz
MZ: I made a post about the math that I used not working out and I cited you who also posted math
MZ: Koshi can be kinda right here
MZ: Scum only have to target slams reads list to successfully frame, also might be why slam is alive


That's it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 17:06 GMT
#9258
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"

+ Show Spoiler [Links] +
1. Voted to lynch CopCake.

2. A. Slam is scummy.
B. Voted to lynch Slam.

3. Vivax is scummy.

4. Voted to lynch Koshi.

5. Voted to lynch VE.

6. "Town: koshi, iamp, rayn. Mafia: VE, jacob... DMB"

7. "I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv"

8. "I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read"

9. Votes to lynch DMB.

10. Votes to lynch JAT.


So we have:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."


Seem right, @Oats?

Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

How did you get jat is town from my filter

Three truths and a lie, or four truths?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:07 GMT
#9259
On March 17 2024 02:03 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 01:58 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 01:56 Vivax wrote:
Rels voting Palmar might as well be the mafia attempt at a CW to Jealous.

He even joked about it being right because he had such good reads before.

so what rels palmar jealous?

palmar is a goon. Rels and jealous use bus to try and win game?


Jealous Rels + 1 of Palmar or DP

It‘s apparently still too early for you to consider DP.

i dont want to live in a dp mafia world.


You don‘t have to today, but maybe others will have to down the line.

If we hit scum today that is.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:07 GMT
#9260
On March 17 2024 02:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 22:54 iamperfection wrote:
Mz can you give a full summary of your discord with palmar. How many posts overall were there too.

MZ: Hey Palmar I'm leaning town on you so I masoned you to try and solidify that
MZ: Can you give more opinions on Marv in the thread bc I read him as town when hes scum and scum when hes town
MZ: between you and me do you have any opinions on JAT bc people are reading him as town and I came to a rushed conclusion yesterday
MZ: I agree with this post https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=168#3344
MZ: we're in different time zones, but do you have any thoughts on CC's response to Slam's check
Palmar: Do I have to read that
Palmar: Wanna claim a blue role to me
MZ: Not gonna go full rayn
MZ: any read of koshi and his stuff this cycle
MZ: disregard Koshi, I let his stuff from the morning bleed into Vivax's posts now, still would love a Marv insight
MZ: You're lurking an awful lot this game
Palmar: I voted JAT day 1, of course I have suspicions
Palmar: I consistently called Koshi town
MZ: You are forgettable and recent contributions don't look fantastic
MZ: I get you're not keeping up with the thread but damn
Palmar: Relax I'm town
MZ: I see you voted VE
Palmar: Did you like my case on rayn
Palmar: Yeah for the lulz
MZ: I made a post about the math that I used not working out and I cited you who also posted math
MZ: Koshi can be kinda right here
MZ: Scum only have to target slams reads list to successfully frame, also might be why slam is alive


That's it.

i TOLD YOU TO SUMMARIZE
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 461 462 463 464 465 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 19m
Stellar Fest
22h 19m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.