• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8748 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 555 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:01 GMT
#3341
On March 07 2024 00:56 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike that you even have a thought in your head at any point of the game that me and marv are mafia together (which you had as per your posts). And i think it makes you mafia.


Again, I understand you disliking it, but now that I've reminded you that these kind of associative reads don't really matter to me as town, doesn't that change your stance?

so do you think it is 1% possible mafia rayn masoned mafia marv masoned town sandroba?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:01 GMT
#3342
On March 07 2024 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:52 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike your read "progression" on VE, and i think it makes you mafia.


Let's break this down.

I initially made a tone read on VE and explained that it was mostly that, along with some theorycrafting, shitting on people using unccd as a thing. That latter part is NAI but whatever.

The second time I talked about him I mentioned him looking a little worse, and then I made another post about him and Trfel needing to step up. I feel like this makes perfect sense given VE's lack of activity in the later parts of D1

And now during the night I said he's fallen off a cliff, which I kinda think is a fair characterization of his play.

What's the problem with this? I admit, he's not been a primary investigative target of mine, but I don't think I've said anything weird.

So did you or did you not read VE's fliter?

Because you have basically claimed to follow the thread with ctrl+f palmar on people's filter?

Did not.

Opened it, skimmed a little, but no I didn't read his filter.

Obviously that ctrl+f thing is a hyperbole with a tiny bit of truth in it
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:01 GMT
#3343
On March 07 2024 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:56 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike that you even have a thought in your head at any point of the game that me and marv are mafia together (which you had as per your posts). And i think it makes you mafia.


Again, I understand you disliking it, but now that I've reminded you that these kind of associative reads don't really matter to me as town, doesn't that change your stance?

so do you think it is 1% possible mafia rayn masoned mafia marv masoned town sandroba?

I don't think about the game that way and refuse to have this argument again with you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:02 GMT
#3344
I think it's possible that marv, rayn and sandroba are mafia (varying degrees of possibility) and I don't care who masoned who.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:03 GMT
#3345
On March 07 2024 01:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:52 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike your read "progression" on VE, and i think it makes you mafia.


Let's break this down.

I initially made a tone read on VE and explained that it was mostly that, along with some theorycrafting, shitting on people using unccd as a thing. That latter part is NAI but whatever.

The second time I talked about him I mentioned him looking a little worse, and then I made another post about him and Trfel needing to step up. I feel like this makes perfect sense given VE's lack of activity in the later parts of D1

And now during the night I said he's fallen off a cliff, which I kinda think is a fair characterization of his play.

What's the problem with this? I admit, he's not been a primary investigative target of mine, but I don't think I've said anything weird.

So did you or did you not read VE's fliter?

Because you have basically claimed to follow the thread with ctrl+f palmar on people's filter?

Did not.

Opened it, skimmed a little, but no I didn't read his filter.

Obviously that ctrl+f thing is a hyperbole with a tiny bit of truth in it

Well you scumread me, why does my read on VE that was well known hold no significance to you?

On March 07 2024 01:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:56 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike that you even have a thought in your head at any point of the game that me and marv are mafia together (which you had as per your posts). And i think it makes you mafia.


Again, I understand you disliking it, but now that I've reminded you that these kind of associative reads don't really matter to me as town, doesn't that change your stance?

so do you think it is 1% possible mafia rayn masoned mafia marv masoned town sandroba?

I don't think about the game that way and refuse to have this argument again with you.

everyone does, always.
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:04 GMT
#3346
If you both think each other is mafia why is there all this mucking up the thread with each other.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:04 GMT
#3347
For the people watching. Mafia rayn tried this same shit last game with me:

On December 16 2023 22:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2023 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar can you make a post about why it's reasonable to assume i am mafia with (1) sandroba or (2) holyflare?

I don’t make associative reads


There's a long argument about those things and he kept hammering the point that some people can't be mafia with others etc and I strongly disagree with that approach of thinking.

Can't believe it's happening again lol
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:05 GMT
#3348
On March 07 2024 01:04 iamperfection wrote:
If you both think each other is mafia why is there all this mucking up the thread with each other.

I say let them fight.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:06 GMT
#3349
Does anyone else in the game think mafia rayn masoned mafia marv and either had all those discussions in the discord chat or doctored it?
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:07 GMT
#3350
On March 07 2024 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Does anyone else in the game think mafia rayn masoned mafia marv and either had all those discussions in the discord chat or doctored it?

Would be quite the play to do so
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:07 GMT
#3351
But I will say everyone who is actually invested in this game right now gets some bonus point from me when compared to the MZs, Rels, VEs & TTS of this world.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:07 GMT
#3352
On March 07 2024 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:01 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:52 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike your read "progression" on VE, and i think it makes you mafia.


Let's break this down.

I initially made a tone read on VE and explained that it was mostly that, along with some theorycrafting, shitting on people using unccd as a thing. That latter part is NAI but whatever.

The second time I talked about him I mentioned him looking a little worse, and then I made another post about him and Trfel needing to step up. I feel like this makes perfect sense given VE's lack of activity in the later parts of D1

And now during the night I said he's fallen off a cliff, which I kinda think is a fair characterization of his play.

What's the problem with this? I admit, he's not been a primary investigative target of mine, but I don't think I've said anything weird.

So did you or did you not read VE's fliter?

Because you have basically claimed to follow the thread with ctrl+f palmar on people's filter?

Did not.

Opened it, skimmed a little, but no I didn't read his filter.

Obviously that ctrl+f thing is a hyperbole with a tiny bit of truth in it

Well you scumread me, why does my read on VE that was well known hold no significance to you?



I've felt uneasy about your contributions but I don't think I've been actively calling you mafia, just put you in a pool of people likely to have some mafia in it.

Why should I care what you think about VE? The main reason I'm moving from "rayn is a little scummy" to "wait he's actually probably just mafia" is twofold:

1: caps locking demanding a case on Vivax (I am your #1 scumread afterall) despite my stance being abundantly clear and repeated a million fucking times because I am aroused by policy lynches.

2: refusing to acknowledge that you know, or should know, how I approach scumhunting and don't make these kinda reads.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:08 GMT
#3353
On March 07 2024 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Does anyone else in the game think mafia rayn masoned mafia marv and either had all those discussions in the discord chat or doctored it?

No, but I am not sure that's a helpful avenue right now.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:08 GMT
#3354
On March 07 2024 01:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:01 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:52 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike your read "progression" on VE, and i think it makes you mafia.


Let's break this down.

I initially made a tone read on VE and explained that it was mostly that, along with some theorycrafting, shitting on people using unccd as a thing. That latter part is NAI but whatever.

The second time I talked about him I mentioned him looking a little worse, and then I made another post about him and Trfel needing to step up. I feel like this makes perfect sense given VE's lack of activity in the later parts of D1

And now during the night I said he's fallen off a cliff, which I kinda think is a fair characterization of his play.

What's the problem with this? I admit, he's not been a primary investigative target of mine, but I don't think I've said anything weird.

So did you or did you not read VE's fliter?

Because you have basically claimed to follow the thread with ctrl+f palmar on people's filter?

Did not.

Opened it, skimmed a little, but no I didn't read his filter.

Obviously that ctrl+f thing is a hyperbole with a tiny bit of truth in it

Well you scumread me, why does my read on VE that was well known hold no significance to you?



I've felt uneasy about your contributions but I don't think I've been actively calling you mafia, just put you in a pool of people likely to have some mafia in it.

Why should I care what you think about VE? The main reason I'm moving from "rayn is a little scummy" to "wait he's actually probably just mafia" is twofold:

1: caps locking demanding a case on Vivax (I am your #1 scumread afterall) despite my stance being abundantly clear and repeated a million fucking times because I am aroused by policy lynches.

2: refusing to acknowledge that you know, or should know, how I approach scumhunting and don't make these kinda reads.

You had him in your likely mafia pool what you talking abot
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:09 GMT
#3355
On March 07 2024 01:04 iamperfection wrote:
If you both think each other is mafia why is there all this mucking up the thread with each other.

Quit bitching, the upper class is having a meeting.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:09 GMT
#3356
On March 07 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Does anyone else in the game think mafia rayn masoned mafia marv and either had all those discussions in the discord chat or doctored it?

No, but I am not sure that's a helpful avenue right now.

It very sure is because Palmar at the time seems to have that thought.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:09 GMT
#3357
On March 07 2024 01:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:01 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:52 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike your read "progression" on VE, and i think it makes you mafia.


Let's break this down.

I initially made a tone read on VE and explained that it was mostly that, along with some theorycrafting, shitting on people using unccd as a thing. That latter part is NAI but whatever.

The second time I talked about him I mentioned him looking a little worse, and then I made another post about him and Trfel needing to step up. I feel like this makes perfect sense given VE's lack of activity in the later parts of D1

And now during the night I said he's fallen off a cliff, which I kinda think is a fair characterization of his play.

What's the problem with this? I admit, he's not been a primary investigative target of mine, but I don't think I've said anything weird.

So did you or did you not read VE's fliter?

Because you have basically claimed to follow the thread with ctrl+f palmar on people's filter?

Did not.

Opened it, skimmed a little, but no I didn't read his filter.

Obviously that ctrl+f thing is a hyperbole with a tiny bit of truth in it

Well you scumread me, why does my read on VE that was well known hold no significance to you?



I've felt uneasy about your contributions but I don't think I've been actively calling you mafia, just put you in a pool of people likely to have some mafia in it.

Why should I care what you think about VE? The main reason I'm moving from "rayn is a little scummy" to "wait he's actually probably just mafia" is twofold:

1: caps locking demanding a case on Vivax (I am your #1 scumread afterall) despite my stance being abundantly clear and repeated a million fucking times because I am aroused by policy lynches.

2: refusing to acknowledge that you know, or should know, how I approach scumhunting and don't make these kinda reads.

You had him in your likely mafia pool what you talking abot


Yeah? But was I actively pushing to lynch/talking specifically about him much?


Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:10 GMT
#3358
On March 07 2024 01:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:04 iamperfection wrote:
If you both think each other is mafia why is there all this mucking up the thread with each other.

Quit bitching, the upper class is having a meeting.

Be more respectful toward your betters. Smh
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:11 GMT
#3359
On March 07 2024 01:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:09 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:04 iamperfection wrote:
If you both think each other is mafia why is there all this mucking up the thread with each other.

Quit bitching, the upper class is having a meeting.

Be more respectful toward your betters. Smh

Always respectful towards my betters, just haven't met any.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:11 GMT
#3360
Color.me surprised.
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 17m
Stellar Fest
22h 17m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.