• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10123 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:12 GMT
#3361
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 16:12 GMT
#3362
Wonder if I get shot 😮
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:12 GMT
#3363
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:13 GMT
#3364
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:14 GMT
#3365
On March 07 2024 01:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.

Did you notice that I also called Vivax town!

How cool is that?
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 16:14 GMT
#3366
On March 07 2024 01:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Wonder if I get shot 😮


Maybe
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:15 GMT
#3367
"Here is a post where there is something for everyone to be happy about"- Palmar
table for two on a tv tray
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 16:16 GMT
#3368
On March 07 2024 00:27 iamperfection wrote:
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.

I was momentarily under that impression, but then I looked into his list post and the sheer amount of work that was put into it including the spoilers. He has to be town
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:16 GMT
#3369
On March 07 2024 01:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.

Did you notice that I also called Vivax town!

How cool is that?

Why didn't you have tts as policy btw
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:18 GMT
#3370
On March 07 2024 01:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
"Here is a post where there is something for everyone to be happy about"- Palmar

To be honest he would probably characterize all his posts this way.

I get the point though. I also thought it underwhelming.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 16:18 GMT
#3371
Cause there is wifom for the mafia team here. A lot of people wanted my lynch, claim or no

Well, that makes me an easier ml than most. But could I actually get a useful check off? Or am I dumb enough to clear people who are already basically cleared and be a nice pocket ml?

So who knows, genuinely
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:18 GMT
#3372
On March 07 2024 01:16 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:27 iamperfection wrote:
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.

I was momentarily under that impression, but then I looked into his list post and the sheer amount of work that was put into it including the spoilers. He has to be town

I mean not to be a dick but wouldn't it be easier for a scum to come back in a game then a town member just fundamentally?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:19 GMT
#3373
On March 07 2024 01:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Cause there is wifom for the mafia team here. A lot of people wanted my lynch, claim or no

Well, that makes me an easier ml than most. But could I actually get a useful check off? Or am I dumb enough to clear people who are already basically cleared and be a nice pocket ml?

So who knows, genuinely

Who wanted your lynch?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 16:20 GMT
#3374
On March 07 2024 01:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Cause there is wifom for the mafia team here. A lot of people wanted my lynch, claim or no

Well, that makes me an easier ml than most. But could I actually get a useful check off? Or am I dumb enough to clear people who are already basically cleared and be a nice pocket ml?

So who knows, genuinely


Just share the reads you can find with eyes of chezinu
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:22 GMT
#3375
On March 07 2024 01:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:14 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.

Did you notice that I also called Vivax town!

How cool is that?

Why didn't you have tts as policy btw


Because he and Trfel are different. I liked Trfel's posts, but just dropping the game and fucking off is a lynchable offense. I didn't like TTSs posts. Note that I haven't revisited TTS at all this night, so that list may be out of date, although I can't remember him posting.

A policy lynch is a lynch suggestion that is independent of perceived alignment, but rather based on a policy of expected town behavior. TTS could fit into both categories (policy lynch a lurker and lynching him for bad posting) but obviously when combined he goes into the scum pool.

This is why I'm joking around with you seeing a contradiction in saying Trfel is a policy lynch candidate (or really, a vig target candidate) and then saying I actually think his posts look townie. If you think that's a problem, then you just don't know what a policy lynch is.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:24 GMT
#3376
Why am I teaching these noobs mafia holy shit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:24 GMT
#3377
Anyway I'm off.

Barring any development I'm pretty much 100% on rayn being mafia. So if I'm not back at deadline that's my preferred lynch for tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:26 GMT
#3378
That's good i am alive tomorrow.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:27 GMT
#3379
Based on this: https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28152997

and this: https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28153053

Somewhat summarized here: https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28153059
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:29 GMT
#3380
On March 07 2024 01:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's good i am alive tomorrow.

less worried about you than me buddy
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
22m
OSC
3h 22m
Stellar Fest
3h 22m
OSC
14h 22m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.