• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9807 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 16:30 GMT
#3381
On March 07 2024 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
But I will say everyone who is actually invested in this game right now gets some bonus point from me when compared to the MZs, Rels, VEs & TTS of this world.

Calling yourself invested is a great joke
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:30 GMT
#3382
On March 07 2024 01:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:14 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.

Did you notice that I also called Vivax town!

How cool is that?

Why didn't you have tts as policy btw


Because he and Trfel are different. I liked Trfel's posts, but just dropping the game and fucking off is a lynchable offense. I didn't like TTSs posts. Note that I haven't revisited TTS at all this night, so that list may be out of date, although I can't remember him posting.

A policy lynch is a lynch suggestion that is independent of perceived alignment, but rather based on a policy of expected town behavior. TTS could fit into both categories (policy lynch a lurker and lynching him for bad posting) but obviously when combined he goes into the scum pool.

This is why I'm joking around with you seeing a contradiction in saying Trfel is a policy lynch candidate (or really, a vig target candidate) and then saying I actually think his posts look townie. If you think that's a problem, then you just don't know what a policy lynch is.

Your list vote came after trfel votes for you. From your perspective shouldn't you have thought trfel was scum parking a vote on you. You even said as much when it happened then seemed to forget about that in that post.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 16:32 GMT
#3383
On March 07 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Wonder if I get shot 😮


Maybe

Yo pls answer my question about JSL. And I'd appreciate your thoughts on what I posted about him after the night post.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:35 GMT
#3384
iamp where is your head at at the moment?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:36 GMT
#3385
On March 07 2024 01:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
But I will say everyone who is actually invested in this game right now gets some bonus point from me when compared to the MZs, Rels, VEs & TTS of this world.

Calling yourself invested is a great joke

terrible
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 16:40 GMT
#3386
On March 07 2024 01:30 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:22 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:14 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Like looking at this post you have trfel as a policy lynch but in the bottom it isn't.


yeah, makes perfect sense right?

No lol. Looks like your just making up shit to me.

Did you notice that I also called Vivax town!

How cool is that?

Why didn't you have tts as policy btw


Because he and Trfel are different. I liked Trfel's posts, but just dropping the game and fucking off is a lynchable offense. I didn't like TTSs posts. Note that I haven't revisited TTS at all this night, so that list may be out of date, although I can't remember him posting.

A policy lynch is a lynch suggestion that is independent of perceived alignment, but rather based on a policy of expected town behavior. TTS could fit into both categories (policy lynch a lurker and lynching him for bad posting) but obviously when combined he goes into the scum pool.

This is why I'm joking around with you seeing a contradiction in saying Trfel is a policy lynch candidate (or really, a vig target candidate) and then saying I actually think his posts look townie. If you think that's a problem, then you just don't know what a policy lynch is.

Your list vote came after trfel votes for you. From your perspective shouldn't you have thought trfel was scum parking a vote on you. You even said as much when it happened then seemed to forget about that in that post.

I didn't think Trfel was scum so that lines up perfectly.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:40 GMT
#3387
On March 07 2024 01:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp where is your head at at the moment?

On the top of my neck.

But I feel like I've talked to much as it is I'll have to recollect my thoughts. Feel good about ve as scum marv has given me tingles but I could be paranoid I'll leave it at that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:44 GMT
#3388
On March 07 2024 01:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
But I will say everyone who is actually invested in this game right now gets some bonus point from me when compared to the MZs, Rels, VEs & TTS of this world.

Calling yourself invested is a great joke

Are you caught up or just casually butting in with this gem? Because if you are caught up this post is ridiculous.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:45 GMT
#3389
On March 07 2024 01:40 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp where is your head at at the moment?

On the top of my neck.

But I feel like I've talked to much as it is I'll have to recollect my thoughts. Feel good about ve as scum marv has given me tingles but I could be paranoid I'll leave it at that.

i dont think marv is mafia, similar to what you think of me of masoning him, he would never mason sandroba as mafia i think. especially since i literally masoned him 1 minutes into the game, and he was not around, i dont think he'd do that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:46 GMT
#3390
less likely than that i would mason marv as mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 16:48 GMT
#3391
On March 07 2024 01:40 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp where is your head at at the moment?

On the top of my neck.

But I feel like I've talked to much as it is I'll have to recollect my thoughts. Feel good about ve as scum marv has given me tingles but I could be paranoid I'll leave it at that.

I tend to have that effect on men
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:48 GMT
#3392
On March 07 2024 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
less likely than that i would mason marv as mafia.

Was his decision to mason Sandro talked about in your discord don't remember from your summary
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:49 GMT
#3393
On March 07 2024 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
less likely than that i would mason marv as mafia.

Agreed. It's one of the reasons I am not worried about Marv even though he has not been producing towny rainbows yet. The other one is going after palmar.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 16:50 GMT
#3394
On March 07 2024 01:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
less likely than that i would mason marv as mafia.

Was his decision to mason Sandro talked about in your discord don't remember from your summary

Don’t think so
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:50 GMT
#3395
On March 07 2024 01:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
less likely than that i would mason marv as mafia.

Was his decision to mason Sandro talked about in your discord don't remember from your summary

At least he has told me he masoned sandroba, sand can prolly confirm.
We didn't talk about why he did so, i assumed it's a townie thing so i didn't care as i already town read sandroba.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 16:51 GMT
#3396
I didn’t ponder my mason target much, it was always going to be sandro
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 16:52 GMT
#3397
On March 07 2024 01:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
less likely than that i would mason marv as mafia.

Was his decision to mason Sandro talked about in your discord don't remember from your summary

Don’t think so

Did you do at the start of the game or first opportunity you had?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 16:52 GMT
#3398
This Palmar rayn thing is boring
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 16:53 GMT
#3399
On March 07 2024 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
This Palmar rayn thing is boring

I know right, one is super scum and one is super town
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 16:53 GMT
#3400
On March 07 2024 01:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
less likely than that i would mason marv as mafia.

Was his decision to mason Sandro talked about in your discord don't remember from your summary

Don’t think so

Did you do at the start of the game or first opportunity you had?

I was not awake at 3am. I did it in the morning.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Counter-Strike
taco 291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1159
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft346
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS148
Maynarde138
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2171
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Rush1090
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 41m
OSC
7h 41m
Stellar Fest
7h 41m
OSC
18h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.