• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7888 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:25 GMT
#3301
On March 06 2024 22:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING CASE ON VIVAX, PALMAR?

Are you just not reading my filter at all and shouting louder than everyone....

On March 05 2024 10:07 Palmar wrote:
If I was less lazy I would basically force everyone into either voting vivax mayor or voting to lynch him. Fencesitting on a blue claim is just bad.

I haven’t read his filter but my instinct is to mayor Vivax.



On March 05 2024 22:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:37 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.


Oh he can, what Vivax lacks in brains he has in balls.

I just don't think anyone is trying to argue that he is. Like make a case on him if you think this is wrong.

That's a false dichotomy. You don't have to think he is mafia in order to prefer someone else as mayor.


You don't have to, I'm not your mom. But it's still stupid.

Like it or not, by claiming Vivax made the game about himself.

The objectively correct play as town here is to lynch him. That is literally the best play. But we've decided not to do that and I kinda think that's the right call. Essentially we assume Vivax is bad town and not mafia. If that's the case he has a very, very strong power role and we think he's town, so we just make him mayor.

I really can't think of why we would not do one or the other if we're playing logically.

We can always force him to kill whoever we want dead, he's not without responsibility as mayor.


On March 05 2024 22:51 Palmar wrote:
The tiny little fascist in me really wants to kill Vivax for making a bad play but I'm just gonna ignore that. I can't see clear scum posting in what I've filtered of him.



On March 06 2024 08:43 Palmar wrote:
This is just random and for post-game purposes.

We actually have like 4 objectively correct lynches (that is correct from a "how to play mafia" perspective).

1) Vivax - All day 1 claimers should be policy lynched without question
2) TTS - Complete inactivity
3) Hapa - replacement and demotivation is something that happens much more often as mafia
4) Trfel - He literally is voting without having any clue why

But for various reasons I'm not really pushing any of those lynches. Guess I'm bad.


On March 06 2024 08:48 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:45 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:43 Palmar wrote:
This is just random and for post-game purposes.

We actually have like 4 objectively correct lynches (that is correct from a "how to play mafia" perspective).

1) Vivax - All day 1 claimers should be policy lynched without question
2) TTS - Complete inactivity
3) Hapa - replacement and demotivation is something that happens much more often as mafia
4) Trfel - He literally is voting without having any clue why

But for various reasons I'm not really pushing any of those lynches. Guess I'm bad.


Technically 5 with The slam claim but somehow we're all collectively forgetting it happened at seperate times.

Right

Like I'm going to be mad if Vivax is mafia because I know in my heart that I'm being incredibly dumb not lynching him. But I'm allowing my gut to win against my inner fascist.


[B]On March 06 2024 19:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:18 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.


Mafia can be right, but because they don't have to actually think to reach the right conclusion they're rarely right for the right reasons.

DP is very high on my town list. Some of the stuff I like him for isn't even alignment indicative (and some is). He thinks reasonably about the game and is very active. I don't think going after him is a viable avenue.


False.

I have been mafia and I have lynched people for the right people and I have called town for the right reasons.

I think is harder when you are town to come to the right reasons.


No you haven't, you just think you have.

Make a case on DP if you want it so much. I've made my case as to why I think he's town. And stop arguing with me about how mafia works, I know how it works.


I have before. And I dont think is benefical for town to act like “crazy lady”

If you think DP is town because “he called me town for the right reasons” then…

And you sound sure I havent. I suck as town, I am good scum.



And to be fair, those are inherently linked.

Think of for example Vivax this game. Let's assume he's mafia and got himself elected mayor on a fake claim.

The ONLY reason he can do that is because town collectively agrees he can be bad as town. It's ALWAYS bad as town to claim anything on day 1. But because we know Vivax can be bad as town, we are completely unable to hold him to the standard, so he can get away with this kinda stuff.

If someone that is consistently good as town tried what Vivax did tried the same thing, I'd be screaming for a lynch.

Anyway, that's enough mafia theorycrafting. Need to focus on game.



Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:25 GMT
#3302
Messed up some formatting but the point is I have made my stance on Vivax abundantly clear so what we now know is that you have absolutely not read my filter.

Which is... something?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 15:26 GMT
#3303
Yeah this is a dead end. Not worth it. Palmar’s stance was very clear regardless of his alignment.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:26 GMT
#3304
On March 07 2024 00:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:35 Palmar wrote:
It's so enjoyable watching rayn hammering someone other than yourself.

Go rayn!

youre still scum.

until you explain how in your head mafia rayn masoned mafia marv (1min into the game) masoned town sandroba.

until you tell us why VE is mafia, because he is

You see, I understand this is a stretch for you but I am capable of holding multiple options in my head at any moment.

We had this argument last game as well, where you were mafia trying to hammer me for exactly the same logic.

I do not make associative reads

So, I can think at some point that marv is mafia, and I can independently think you are mafia, and even if I agree that it's unlikely you'd do a stunt like that, that doesn't change my individual conclusions. Now I'm not even sure marv is mafia, hell I'm not even sure you're mafia, I really liked you going after copcake just now.

Remember, we HAD THIS ARGUMENT last game, and you were the mafia and I was the town there. I do not make associative reads and I do not care about links like this. I just individually consider players and accept that sometimes I'm wrong. If marv is scum and you're town, that makes the mason thing suddenly not weird at all, same with the other direction, could just be a stunt you pull.

It really doesn't matter to me, that's not how I think about the game.

Also I kinda agree VE has fallen off a cliff in my opinion. I kinda wrote him off and haven't filter dived him mostly for that tonal read that he was enjoying himself, but since then he has stopped enjoying playing... so... that no longer applies?

this is not an associative read in normal sense.
it's similar to you calling slam 100% town for masoning you last game.


Yeah but that 100% read was a complete and utter lie.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 15:27 GMT
#3305
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 15:27 GMT
#3306
On March 07 2024 00:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:35 Palmar wrote:
It's so enjoyable watching rayn hammering someone other than yourself.

Go rayn!

youre still scum.

until you explain how in your head mafia rayn masoned mafia marv (1min into the game) masoned town sandroba.

until you tell us why VE is mafia, because he is

You see, I understand this is a stretch for you but I am capable of holding multiple options in my head at any moment.

We had this argument last game as well, where you were mafia trying to hammer me for exactly the same logic.

I do not make associative reads

So, I can think at some point that marv is mafia, and I can independently think you are mafia, and even if I agree that it's unlikely you'd do a stunt like that, that doesn't change my individual conclusions. Now I'm not even sure marv is mafia, hell I'm not even sure you're mafia, I really liked you going after copcake just now.

Remember, we HAD THIS ARGUMENT last game, and you were the mafia and I was the town there. I do not make associative reads and I do not care about links like this. I just individually consider players and accept that sometimes I'm wrong. If marv is scum and you're town, that makes the mason thing suddenly not weird at all, same with the other direction, could just be a stunt you pull.

It really doesn't matter to me, that's not how I think about the game.

Also I kinda agree VE has fallen off a cliff in my opinion. I kinda wrote him off and haven't filter dived him mostly for that tonal read that he was enjoying himself, but since then he has stopped enjoying playing... so... that no longer applies?

this is not an associative read in normal sense.
it's similar to you calling slam 100% town for masoning you last game.


Yeah but that 100% read was a complete and utter lie.

You said as much in the thread last game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:28 GMT
#3307
On March 07 2024 00:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa



then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

where is your case on vivax?


There's no case I think he's town.

I've said multiple times correct play would have been to policy lynch him day 1.

Very helpful. As it was the last time you mentioned it.


Last 7 times.

I like talking about policy lynches, sue me.

Do you find it interesting that rayn is apparently not aware of this stance on Vivax despite me being his #1 lynch target?
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 15:30 GMT
#3308
On March 07 2024 00:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa



then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

where is your case on vivax?


There's no case I think he's town.

I've said multiple times correct play would have been to policy lynch him day 1.

Very helpful. As it was the last time you mentioned it.


Last 7 times.

I like talking about policy lynches, sue me.

Do you find it interesting that rayn is apparently not aware of this stance on Vivax despite me being his #1 lynch target?

Talk about jealous
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:31 GMT
#3309
So like preemptively, I'm trying to come to a conclusion why rayn wouldn't open up my filter and ctrl+f Vivax while shouting in caps at me and I just really can't think of one.

Secondly I already explained to him as confirmed town (last game) how I differ in my approach to people's alignment. I don't tie them together like that.

raynpelikoneet

Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 15:31 GMT
#3310
On March 07 2024 00:27 iamperfection wrote:
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.

I thought the rayn read was pretty unique in the thread.

He thought exactly what I thought about Jat.

He coloured Hapa all green which I think is a super ballsy move if he’s mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:33 GMT
#3311
Yeah I didn't mind Jealous' list post.

Need to punch him to be more active tomorrow, but not really a huge deal for now. Good cop check probably if someone wants to go for it, because I don't know if I can count on him stepping up transparency and activity as the game goes on.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 15:35 GMT
#3312
On March 07 2024 00:31 marvellosity wrote:
He coloured Hapa all green which I think is a super ballsy move if he’s mafia

that's the only townie thing i found in that post.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:36 GMT
#3313
Btw the thing Sandro said about marv paranoia being towny is a true statement. In fact that was one of my primary complaints about marv pushing me yesterday when I said he wasn't pondering or questioning himself, just sorta low key attacking me.

Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 15:36 GMT
#3314
On March 07 2024 00:31 Palmar wrote:
So like preemptively, I'm trying to come to a conclusion why rayn wouldn't open up my filter and ctrl+f Vivax while shouting in caps at me and I just really can't think of one.

Secondly I already explained to him as confirmed town (last game) how I differ in my approach to people's alignment. I don't tie them together like that.

raynpelikoneet


fite me!
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:37 GMT
#3315
On March 07 2024 00:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:31 Palmar wrote:
So like preemptively, I'm trying to come to a conclusion why rayn wouldn't open up my filter and ctrl+f Vivax while shouting in caps at me and I just really can't think of one.

Secondly I already explained to him as confirmed town (last game) how I differ in my approach to people's alignment. I don't tie them together like that.

raynpelikoneet


fite me!

Gonna explain why you think I'm mafia without reading me filter?
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 15:37 GMT
#3316
On March 07 2024 00:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:31 Palmar wrote:
So like preemptively, I'm trying to come to a conclusion why rayn wouldn't open up my filter and ctrl+f Vivax while shouting in caps at me and I just really can't think of one.

Secondly I already explained to him as confirmed town (last game) how I differ in my approach to people's alignment. I don't tie them together like that.

raynpelikoneet


fite me!

Gonna explain why you think I'm mafia without reading me filter?

I have read enough.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:38 GMT
#3317
Sorry turned Irish there for a moment
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 15:38 GMT
#3318
Vivax point is not important, it just came to my head when i quoted your post to show how that list post is not townie.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:39 GMT
#3319
On March 07 2024 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:37 Palmar wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:31 Palmar wrote:
So like preemptively, I'm trying to come to a conclusion why rayn wouldn't open up my filter and ctrl+f Vivax while shouting in caps at me and I just really can't think of one.

Secondly I already explained to him as confirmed town (last game) how I differ in my approach to people's alignment. I don't tie them together like that.

raynpelikoneet


fite me!

Gonna explain why you think I'm mafia without reading me filter?

I have read enough.

Well those posts I quoted are pretty well spread out in my filter.

Which parts did you read that allowed you come away with such a strong conclusion?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 15:39 GMT
#3320
On March 07 2024 00:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax point is not important, it just came to my head when i quoted your post to show how that list post is not townie.

I find it important.

Also if it's not important, why all the caps?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 243
TaKeTV 167
SteadfastSC107
LamboSC253
Rex15
EnkiAlexander 9
ComeBackTV 9
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SteadfastSC 107
LamboSC2 53
Rex 15
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36522
Shuttle 3012
Horang2 1087
Bisu 931
Jaedong 719
Mini 580
EffOrt 505
Light 428
BeSt 358
firebathero 346
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 304
Stork 258
ggaemo 188
Snow 168
Zeus 166
Rush 157
ZerO 141
Last 141
Pusan 91
Leta 82
hero 78
Sea.KH 60
Killer 60
sorry 54
Sharp 44
Mong 39
Mind 34
Sexy 30
Shinee 29
Aegong 28
Shine 25
Bale 23
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 22
soO 19
Yoon 15
Free 15
PianO 15
NotJumperer 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Icarus 7
Sacsri 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4774
qojqva1775
Dendi972
420jenkins72
Fuzer 8
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
x6flipin804
markeloff135
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 163
Other Games
gofns37405
singsing2160
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo898
Mlord226
DeMusliM192
Livibee179
Liquid`VortiX103
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS95
QueenE88
Hui .75
Chillindude17
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2144
• TFBlade741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 56m
Stellar Fest
23h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.