• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7557 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 462

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 460 461 462 463 464 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 14:15 GMT
#9221
MZ can you bring me through your thought process here.

On March 09 2024 08:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:43 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:31 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean he also says this just prior:
On March 09 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey look Palmar Sandro thought i was town too.
Just like for your records
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Yeah I know

I'm like this close to saying fuck math and changing my opinion.

But you did make a case on me, which looks bad for you. Not sure I should blame you for that though.

Like I'm almost tempted to just fucking lynch slam lol

The only solid thing he told me in our chat is that his vote was for the lulz but maybe he just doesn't want to justify changing his mind and going with his gut?

did he really say that voting for the lulz

Yes.

I wasted the whisper so hard.

That said, his decision to park his vote on VE instead of just throwing it on someone random like copcake sits a little better with me, assuming VE is scum, because now the vote count is pretty close and I can't imagine if he was scum with VE he'd risk that.

well if all 3 were scum it wouldn't matter

I actually am pretty set on copcake being scum at the moment, her votes are just horrible for a townie. It begs the question why doesn't she want to be on Oats.

I think of those three Palmar is least likely to be scum.

Then about 30 min later you vote for VE.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 14:26 GMT
#9222
On March 16 2024 19:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
I think Palmar just has to be mafia. I have listed the reasons several times and i just keep wifoming myself out of it. His reactions to the CC flip just adds to it he had no real thoughts or analysis to make as he isn't interested in figuring things out.

This is the kinda shit that keeps you out of my towncircle.

Of course I have no reaction. I "knew" she was town and I was highly annoyed at her. The people who I feel in hindsight swung the lynch onto her (DP/Vivax) are my town circle people so while I don't quite understand why they did it after all the dick move analysis, I don't think this warrants looking into them.

DP shot mafia. He gets to be alive until lylo. That is the earliest I think he should be looked into.
Vivax is a bed we kinda made on day 1, but there are additional reasons to think he may be town. I liked his early posting, and I don't think he does the whole paranoia thing as mafia.

So why are my "reactions to the cc flip" bad? There is nothing to learn. We lynched a townie who everyone thought was town.

The only way it actually becomes interesting if we confirm Jealous is mafia. But that would be a pre-flip association and you know how I feel about even post-flip associations.


I dont really give a shit about your town circle palmar. if you want to call me mafia you need to refute this https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899 otherwise im not gonna even entertain the discussion.

My problem once again is that i feel like its pulling teeth from you to get attempts to discover mafia. You basically ignore all my larger points.

Lets pretend you are town. I know i am town. I think the corrupt mayor theory isnt right so vivax is town.

On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Are we suggesting that 4 mafia were on the oats wagon? I dont think that is likely. I really would like the detail summary of that discord in full because i think it just has to be mz and palmar are mafia together the more i think about it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 14:42 GMT
#9223
and dp i really dont understand why you liked that post from palmar.

What do you think of my thoughts on the that d2 vote count.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 15:05 GMT
#9224
On March 16 2024 12:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean he also says this just prior:
On March 09 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey look Palmar Sandro thought i was town too.
Just like for your records
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Yeah I know

I'm like this close to saying fuck math and changing my opinion.

But you did make a case on me, which looks bad for you. Not sure I should blame you for that though.

Like I'm almost tempted to just fucking lynch slam lol

The only solid thing he told me in our chat is that his vote was for the lulz but maybe he just doesn't want to justify changing his mind and going with his gut?

Maybe meapak cant be with palmar with this post.

i forget about this though. that post possible for both scum?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 15:17 GMT
#9225
On March 16 2024 20:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Can you let us know who you mason please jealous?

Just woke up, still debating who to choose.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 15:30 GMT
#9226
Where‘s rels we need the homme au naturale to give us more reads
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 15:40 GMT
#9227
On March 17 2024 00:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 20:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Can you let us know who you mason please jealous?

Just woke up, still debating who to choose.

I am not sure that there is a lot of merit in this mason chat for you today. I would prefer to have your thoughts and contributions in the thread if you are town.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 15:41 GMT
#9228
can all of you comment on my reasoning above.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 15:43 GMT
#9229
Finally came around to tr jat at least.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 15:45 GMT
#9230
Iamperfection I‘d be okay with Palmar I think
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 15:55 GMT
#9231
On March 17 2024 00:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 00:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 20:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Can you let us know who you mason please jealous?

Just woke up, still debating who to choose.

I am not sure that there is a lot of merit in this mason chat for you today. I would prefer to have your thoughts and contributions in the thread if you are town.

This is kinda my thinking too tbh. I'm kinda worried that the mason chat, at least the way I approach it, will only serve to make me feel someone is more townie due to the mere exposure effect even if it not objectively deserved.

I'm looking into something at the moment and will be posting stuff I find along the way that isn't relevant to my main research target.

For example - and of course, these are basically D1 reads, blah blah - DP's EoN1 list post has three out of four confirmed town in the scum pile + DMB:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=188#3755

Oats is "Do Not Lynch" tier, too. So is Palmar and iamperfection.

Personally I don't think I can ascribe too much AI into this, but it is interesting how much things have changed since then.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 15:59 GMT
#9232
Can you comment on my above reasoning jealous.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 16:01 GMT
#9233
On March 17 2024 00:59 iamperfection wrote:
Can you comment on my above reasoning jealous.

Could you clarify who the 4 scum on Oats would be in this context? Want to make sure because between the post and the linked post, there are a lot of names.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 16:05 GMT
#9234
On March 17 2024 01:01 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 00:59 iamperfection wrote:
Can you comment on my above reasoning jealous.

Could you clarify who the 4 scum on Oats would be in this context? Want to make sure because between the post and the linked post, there are a lot of names.

Im basically saying there has to be scum on the ve wagon besides oats.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 16:07 GMT
#9235
and i dont think its vivax and its obviously not me so therefore one of palmar mz has to be mafia if not both.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 16:12 GMT
#9236
On March 17 2024 01:05 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 01:01 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 00:59 iamperfection wrote:
Can you comment on my above reasoning jealous.

Could you clarify who the 4 scum on Oats would be in this context? Want to make sure because between the post and the linked post, there are a lot of names.

Im basically saying there has to be scum on the ve wagon besides oats.



Why ? Don‘t think it‘s the case.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 16:12 GMT
#9237
On March 17 2024 01:07 iamperfection wrote:
and i dont think its vivax and its obviously not me so therefore one of palmar mz has to be mafia if not both.


I think it is likely that there is at least one.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 16:13 GMT
#9238
I mean I don‘t think its the case for it to be a specific amount.
Maybe 1, maybe 2
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 16:15 GMT
#9239
On March 17 2024 01:13 Vivax wrote:
I mean I don‘t think its the case for it to be a specific amount.
Maybe 1, maybe 2

you think mafia killed oats when they could have lynched ve ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 16:17 GMT
#9240
On March 17 2024 01:15 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 01:13 Vivax wrote:
I mean I don‘t think its the case for it to be a specific amount.
Maybe 1, maybe 2

you think mafia killed oats when they could have lynched ve ?


If you think about it that way you create more questions than you are able to answer
Prev 1 460 461 462 463 464 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 485
SteadfastSC365
TaKeTV 319
LamboSC2266
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 84
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 365
LamboSC2 266
ProTech143
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 84
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
ggaemo 168
Rush 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 67
sorry 52
Last 43
Sharp 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Shinee 26
Bale 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
Free 17
NotJumperer 17
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
Icarus 10
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 6
Noble 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8464
qojqva1178
Dendi983
Fuzer 139
420jenkins98
Counter-Strike
markeloff145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1990
crisheroes1298
XaKoH 189
Other Games
gofns36038
singsing2147
olofmeister1175
B2W.Neo901
Mlord247
Hui .172
Liquid`VortiX128
Mew2King109
ArmadaUGS104
ToD91
QueenE91
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1707
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1829
• TFBlade878
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 7m
Stellar Fest
23h 7m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.