• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8489 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 464

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 462 463 464 465 466 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:08 GMT
#9261
my lord people
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:16 GMT
#9262
Vote jealous ?
Won‘t have time to gathere a lot more votes at work soon.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:17 GMT
#9263
Anything else is just gifting him the win tbh
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:19 GMT
#9264
i mean from that log mz has to be town right? At the very least they cant be mafia together. Its blatant rule breaking either way.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:22 GMT
#9265
On March 17 2024 02:19 iamperfection wrote:
i mean from that log mz has to be town right? At the very least they cant be mafia together. Its blatant rule breaking either way.


Yeah we ran out of town breaking rules to stop us from lynching Jealous
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:22 GMT
#9266
Someone had to step in
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 17:22 GMT
#9267
On March 16 2024 23:15 iamperfection wrote:
MZ can you bring me through your thought process here.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:43 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:31 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean he also says this just prior:
On March 09 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey look Palmar Sandro thought i was town too.
Just like for your records
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Yeah I know

I'm like this close to saying fuck math and changing my opinion.

But you did make a case on me, which looks bad for you. Not sure I should blame you for that though.

Like I'm almost tempted to just fucking lynch slam lol

The only solid thing he told me in our chat is that his vote was for the lulz but maybe he just doesn't want to justify changing his mind and going with his gut?

did he really say that voting for the lulz

Yes.

I wasted the whisper so hard.

That said, his decision to park his vote on VE instead of just throwing it on someone random like copcake sits a little better with me, assuming VE is scum, because now the vote count is pretty close and I can't imagine if he was scum with VE he'd risk that.

well if all 3 were scum it wouldn't matter

I actually am pretty set on copcake being scum at the moment, her votes are just horrible for a townie. It begs the question why doesn't she want to be on Oats.

I think of those three Palmar is least likely to be scum.

Then about 30 min later you vote for VE.

I'm guessing you just read my filter and not the thread context, this was during the Oats/VE lynch shenanigans. I believe Copcake had called Oats scum but was deadset on voting for Jealous
On March 09 2024 08:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Copcake still voting jealous is super weird to me, she insists on being on wagons of her own. Day 1 she stayed on JSL as well.

On March 09 2024 08:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
If she actually cared about not lynching Oats, VE already had to votes on him when she voted jealous. Instead she just yeets her vote out a window.

Given that I was scum on CC very strongly at this point, and also based on Koshi's comment that the framer only had to target Slam's reads, I started to seriously doubt the red check at that point. The vibe I was getting at that point was that CC had TMI that Oats was going to flip town hence her weird reasoning for her throw away vote on Jealous.
On March 09 2024 09:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I went to the store and got some groceries and realized pretty much every realistic scum team scenario I was trying to figure out did not contain Oats but definitely included VE.

And yes, my math was also wrong.

I talked myself into the VE wagon over Oats at that point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 17:23 GMT
#9268
On March 17 2024 02:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 16 2024 22:54 iamperfection wrote:
Mz can you give a full summary of your discord with palmar. How many posts overall were there too.

MZ: Hey Palmar I'm leaning town on you so I masoned you to try and solidify that
MZ: Can you give more opinions on Marv in the thread bc I read him as town when hes scum and scum when hes town
MZ: between you and me do you have any opinions on JAT bc people are reading him as town and I came to a rushed conclusion yesterday
MZ: I agree with this post https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=168#3344
MZ: we're in different time zones, but do you have any thoughts on CC's response to Slam's check
Palmar: Do I have to read that
Palmar: Wanna claim a blue role to me
MZ: Not gonna go full rayn
MZ: any read of koshi and his stuff this cycle
MZ: disregard Koshi, I let his stuff from the morning bleed into Vivax's posts now, still would love a Marv insight
MZ: You're lurking an awful lot this game
Palmar: I voted JAT day 1, of course I have suspicions
Palmar: I consistently called Koshi town
MZ: You are forgettable and recent contributions don't look fantastic
MZ: I get you're not keeping up with the thread but damn
Palmar: Relax I'm town
MZ: I see you voted VE
Palmar: Did you like my case on rayn
Palmar: Yeah for the lulz
MZ: I made a post about the math that I used not working out and I cited you who also posted math
MZ: Koshi can be kinda right here
MZ: Scum only have to target slams reads list to successfully frame, also might be why slam is alive


That's it.

i TOLD YOU TO SUMMARIZE

It is summarized
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:23 GMT
#9269
Every single player in this game should be on him with what he posted after copcakes lynch
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:24 GMT
#9270
On March 17 2024 02:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 16 2024 22:54 iamperfection wrote:
Mz can you give a full summary of your discord with palmar. How many posts overall were there too.

MZ: Hey Palmar I'm leaning town on you so I masoned you to try and solidify that
MZ: Can you give more opinions on Marv in the thread bc I read him as town when hes scum and scum when hes town
MZ: between you and me do you have any opinions on JAT bc people are reading him as town and I came to a rushed conclusion yesterday
MZ: I agree with this post https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=168#3344
MZ: we're in different time zones, but do you have any thoughts on CC's response to Slam's check
Palmar: Do I have to read that
Palmar: Wanna claim a blue role to me
MZ: Not gonna go full rayn
MZ: any read of koshi and his stuff this cycle
MZ: disregard Koshi, I let his stuff from the morning bleed into Vivax's posts now, still would love a Marv insight
MZ: You're lurking an awful lot this game
Palmar: I voted JAT day 1, of course I have suspicions
Palmar: I consistently called Koshi town
MZ: You are forgettable and recent contributions don't look fantastic
MZ: I get you're not keeping up with the thread but damn
Palmar: Relax I'm town
MZ: I see you voted VE
Palmar: Did you like my case on rayn
Palmar: Yeah for the lulz
MZ: I made a post about the math that I used not working out and I cited you who also posted math
MZ: Koshi can be kinda right here
MZ: Scum only have to target slams reads list to successfully frame, also might be why slam is alive


That's it.

i TOLD YOU TO SUMMARIZE

It is summarized

how is that a summary
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 17:24 GMT
#9271
On March 17 2024 02:19 iamperfection wrote:
i mean from that log mz has to be town right? At the very least they cant be mafia together. Its blatant rule breaking either way.

How did I break the rules?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:26 GMT
#9272
On March 17 2024 02:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:19 iamperfection wrote:
i mean from that log mz has to be town right? At the very least they cant be mafia together. Its blatant rule breaking either way.

How did I break the rules?


He thought it was copied over

Some of you guys play like you‘re in a spoiled chat somewhere and here you‘re just pretending
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:26 GMT
#9273
On February 22 2024 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Setup


In addition to the usual roles, I will be adding mason chats into this game. At the start of each day I will randomize 2 players to become the whisperers for the cycle. They will be informed of this via PM. These players may (or may choose not to) PM me the name of one player to obtain a Discord chat with them for the rest of the day/night cycle. You may paraphrase discussions that occur, but you may not copy paste the log into the thread. Once the players reduce to 13 or less there will only be 1 whisperer.



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 17:26 GMT
#9274
On March 17 2024 02:24 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 16 2024 22:54 iamperfection wrote:
Mz can you give a full summary of your discord with palmar. How many posts overall were there too.

MZ: Hey Palmar I'm leaning town on you so I masoned you to try and solidify that
MZ: Can you give more opinions on Marv in the thread bc I read him as town when hes scum and scum when hes town
MZ: between you and me do you have any opinions on JAT bc people are reading him as town and I came to a rushed conclusion yesterday
MZ: I agree with this post https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=168#3344
MZ: we're in different time zones, but do you have any thoughts on CC's response to Slam's check
Palmar: Do I have to read that
Palmar: Wanna claim a blue role to me
MZ: Not gonna go full rayn
MZ: any read of koshi and his stuff this cycle
MZ: disregard Koshi, I let his stuff from the morning bleed into Vivax's posts now, still would love a Marv insight
MZ: You're lurking an awful lot this game
Palmar: I voted JAT day 1, of course I have suspicions
Palmar: I consistently called Koshi town
MZ: You are forgettable and recent contributions don't look fantastic
MZ: I get you're not keeping up with the thread but damn
Palmar: Relax I'm town
MZ: I see you voted VE
Palmar: Did you like my case on rayn
Palmar: Yeah for the lulz
MZ: I made a post about the math that I used not working out and I cited you who also posted math
MZ: Koshi can be kinda right here
MZ: Scum only have to target slams reads list to successfully frame, also might be why slam is alive


That's it.

i TOLD YOU TO SUMMARIZE

It is summarized

how is that a summary

I truncated the stuff down combined some stuff for readability, honestly don't see how this is different from what other logs people have posted. I didn't copy paste it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:28 GMT
#9275
so your saying all of those lines aren't exact quotes ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 17:28 GMT
#9276
On March 17 2024 02:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2024 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Setup


In addition to the usual roles, I will be adding mason chats into this game. At the start of each day I will randomize 2 players to become the whisperers for the cycle. They will be informed of this via PM. These players may (or may choose not to) PM me the name of one player to obtain a Discord chat with them for the rest of the day/night cycle. You may paraphrase discussions that occur, but you may not copy paste the log into the thread. Once the players reduce to 13 or less there will only be 1 whisperer.




I did not copy paste.

I paraphrased. We just literally did not talk about much of anything.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 17:35 GMT
#9277
On March 17 2024 02:28 iamperfection wrote:
so your saying all of those lines aren't exact quotes ?


Some of them are most are not, there's really not that much going on in that chat. The whole problem with copy pasting with timestamps and usernames and stuff is that it guarantees the authenticity of the log, you have no way of knowing that this log is authentic because it's not copy/pasted from discord. I know you feel that it's authentic because it's pretty much exactly how Palmar and I both characterized it, but Palmar is free to show up and say I misrepresented something I said or something he said and then it's just a he said/he said game.

I don't know why you're so bent out of shape with this, Jealous and DP's log had way more stuff in it, did you miss that one?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 17:36 GMT
#9278
Iamp I gave you and DP the copcake lynch and regretted it deeply.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 17:38 GMT
#9279
On March 16 2024 23:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 19:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
I think Palmar just has to be mafia. I have listed the reasons several times and i just keep wifoming myself out of it. His reactions to the CC flip just adds to it he had no real thoughts or analysis to make as he isn't interested in figuring things out.

This is the kinda shit that keeps you out of my towncircle.

Of course I have no reaction. I "knew" she was town and I was highly annoyed at her. The people who I feel in hindsight swung the lynch onto her (DP/Vivax) are my town circle people so while I don't quite understand why they did it after all the dick move analysis, I don't think this warrants looking into them.

DP shot mafia. He gets to be alive until lylo. That is the earliest I think he should be looked into.
Vivax is a bed we kinda made on day 1, but there are additional reasons to think he may be town. I liked his early posting, and I don't think he does the whole paranoia thing as mafia.

So why are my "reactions to the cc flip" bad? There is nothing to learn. We lynched a townie who everyone thought was town.

The only way it actually becomes interesting if we confirm Jealous is mafia. But that would be a pre-flip association and you know how I feel about even post-flip associations.


I dont really give a shit about your town circle palmar. if you want to call me mafia you need to refute this https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899 otherwise im not gonna even entertain the discussion.

My problem once again is that i feel like its pulling teeth from you to get attempts to discover mafia. You basically ignore all my larger points.

Lets pretend you are town. I know i am town. I think the corrupt mayor theory isnt right so vivax is town.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Are we suggesting that 4 mafia were on the oats wagon? I dont think that is likely. I really would like the detail summary of that discord in full because i think it just has to be mz and palmar are mafia together the more i think about it.

I do not think there necessarily has to be mafia on VE - if there is then maybe MZ. If the lynch goes through and VE flips town Oats will just be killed the day after and everyone who took part looks absolutely terrible. It would only postpone the result for no real gain.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 17:40 GMT
#9280
On March 17 2024 02:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:28 iamperfection wrote:
so your saying all of those lines aren't exact quotes ?


Some of them are most are not, there's really not that much going on in that chat. The whole problem with copy pasting with timestamps and usernames and stuff is that it guarantees the authenticity of the log, you have no way of knowing that this log is authentic because it's not copy/pasted from discord. I know you feel that it's authentic because it's pretty much exactly how Palmar and I both characterized it, but Palmar is free to show up and say I misrepresented something I said or something he said and then it's just a he said/he said game.

I don't know why you're so bent out of shape with this, Jealous and DP's log had way more stuff in it, did you miss that one?

Don't worry about it. You are fine. Iamp is just concerned about game integrity, which is also fine. Nothing alignment indicative to find here. Carry on.
Prev 1 462 463 464 465 466 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 597
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 430
LamboSC2390
IndyStarCraft 165
Rex137
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 165
ProTech150
Rex 137
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Killer 44
Liquid`Ret 38
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1282
Dendi971
420jenkins144
Counter-Strike
fl0m1219
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2035
crisheroes1252
XaKoH 186
MindelVK6
Other Games
singsing2059
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX194
ArmadaUGS165
QueenE104
KnowMe103
Mew2King91
Beastyqt88
Trikslyr63
ToD40
Dewaltoss29
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV211
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 52m
Stellar Fest
20h 52m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.