• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:41
CEST 16:41
KST 23:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 465

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 463 464 465 466 467 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 17:53 GMT
#9281
On March 17 2024 02:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 23:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 19:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
I think Palmar just has to be mafia. I have listed the reasons several times and i just keep wifoming myself out of it. His reactions to the CC flip just adds to it he had no real thoughts or analysis to make as he isn't interested in figuring things out.

This is the kinda shit that keeps you out of my towncircle.

Of course I have no reaction. I "knew" she was town and I was highly annoyed at her. The people who I feel in hindsight swung the lynch onto her (DP/Vivax) are my town circle people so while I don't quite understand why they did it after all the dick move analysis, I don't think this warrants looking into them.

DP shot mafia. He gets to be alive until lylo. That is the earliest I think he should be looked into.
Vivax is a bed we kinda made on day 1, but there are additional reasons to think he may be town. I liked his early posting, and I don't think he does the whole paranoia thing as mafia.

So why are my "reactions to the cc flip" bad? There is nothing to learn. We lynched a townie who everyone thought was town.

The only way it actually becomes interesting if we confirm Jealous is mafia. But that would be a pre-flip association and you know how I feel about even post-flip associations.


I dont really give a shit about your town circle palmar. if you want to call me mafia you need to refute this https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899 otherwise im not gonna even entertain the discussion.

My problem once again is that i feel like its pulling teeth from you to get attempts to discover mafia. You basically ignore all my larger points.

Lets pretend you are town. I know i am town. I think the corrupt mayor theory isnt right so vivax is town.

On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Are we suggesting that 4 mafia were on the oats wagon? I dont think that is likely. I really would like the detail summary of that discord in full because i think it just has to be mz and palmar are mafia together the more i think about it.

I do not think there necessarily has to be mafia on VE - if there is then maybe MZ. If the lynch goes through and VE flips town Oats will just be killed the day after and everyone who took part looks absolutely terrible. It would only postpone the result for no real gain.

Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility


Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility

I think that is naive to think that the town will have the discipline to come back to a red check if they pass it over once. A lot can change in a single day cycle.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 17:55 GMT
#9282
On March 17 2024 02:19 iamperfection wrote:
i mean from that log mz has to be town right? At the very least they cant be mafia together. Its blatant rule breaking either way.

I don't think so. Yeah, it is somewhat unlikely that they are both mafia but it is also not impossible. Not more unlikely than MZ masoning his partner in the first place. If they decided that would be a good play I would assume they would also put in a token amount of posts for both to paraphrase later.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 17:58 GMT
#9283
On March 17 2024 02:53 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 23:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 19:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
I think Palmar just has to be mafia. I have listed the reasons several times and i just keep wifoming myself out of it. His reactions to the CC flip just adds to it he had no real thoughts or analysis to make as he isn't interested in figuring things out.

This is the kinda shit that keeps you out of my towncircle.

Of course I have no reaction. I "knew" she was town and I was highly annoyed at her. The people who I feel in hindsight swung the lynch onto her (DP/Vivax) are my town circle people so while I don't quite understand why they did it after all the dick move analysis, I don't think this warrants looking into them.

DP shot mafia. He gets to be alive until lylo. That is the earliest I think he should be looked into.
Vivax is a bed we kinda made on day 1, but there are additional reasons to think he may be town. I liked his early posting, and I don't think he does the whole paranoia thing as mafia.

So why are my "reactions to the cc flip" bad? There is nothing to learn. We lynched a townie who everyone thought was town.

The only way it actually becomes interesting if we confirm Jealous is mafia. But that would be a pre-flip association and you know how I feel about even post-flip associations.


I dont really give a shit about your town circle palmar. if you want to call me mafia you need to refute this https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899 otherwise im not gonna even entertain the discussion.

My problem once again is that i feel like its pulling teeth from you to get attempts to discover mafia. You basically ignore all my larger points.

Lets pretend you are town. I know i am town. I think the corrupt mayor theory isnt right so vivax is town.

On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Are we suggesting that 4 mafia were on the oats wagon? I dont think that is likely. I really would like the detail summary of that discord in full because i think it just has to be mz and palmar are mafia together the more i think about it.

I do not think there necessarily has to be mafia on VE - if there is then maybe MZ. If the lynch goes through and VE flips town Oats will just be killed the day after and everyone who took part looks absolutely terrible. It would only postpone the result for no real gain.

Hmmm...
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility


Hmmm...
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility

I think that is naive to think that the town will have the discipline to come back to a red check if they pass it over once. A lot can change in a single day cycle.


? What are you trying to say here?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 18:01 GMT
#9284
On March 17 2024 02:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 23:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 19:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
I think Palmar just has to be mafia. I have listed the reasons several times and i just keep wifoming myself out of it. His reactions to the CC flip just adds to it he had no real thoughts or analysis to make as he isn't interested in figuring things out.

This is the kinda shit that keeps you out of my towncircle.

Of course I have no reaction. I "knew" she was town and I was highly annoyed at her. The people who I feel in hindsight swung the lynch onto her (DP/Vivax) are my town circle people so while I don't quite understand why they did it after all the dick move analysis, I don't think this warrants looking into them.

DP shot mafia. He gets to be alive until lylo. That is the earliest I think he should be looked into.
Vivax is a bed we kinda made on day 1, but there are additional reasons to think he may be town. I liked his early posting, and I don't think he does the whole paranoia thing as mafia.

So why are my "reactions to the cc flip" bad? There is nothing to learn. We lynched a townie who everyone thought was town.

The only way it actually becomes interesting if we confirm Jealous is mafia. But that would be a pre-flip association and you know how I feel about even post-flip associations.


I dont really give a shit about your town circle palmar. if you want to call me mafia you need to refute this https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899 otherwise im not gonna even entertain the discussion.

My problem once again is that i feel like its pulling teeth from you to get attempts to discover mafia. You basically ignore all my larger points.

Lets pretend you are town. I know i am town. I think the corrupt mayor theory isnt right so vivax is town.

On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Are we suggesting that 4 mafia were on the oats wagon? I dont think that is likely. I really would like the detail summary of that discord in full because i think it just has to be mz and palmar are mafia together the more i think about it.

I do not think there necessarily has to be mafia on VE - if there is then maybe MZ. If the lynch goes through and VE flips town Oats will just be killed the day after and everyone who took part looks absolutely terrible. It would only postpone the result for no real gain.

Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility


Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility

I think that is naive to think that the town will have the discipline to come back to a red check if they pass it over once. A lot can change in a single day cycle.


? What are you trying to say here?

Complete mind meld between you and Rels, but MZ doesn't seem to agree. This is while MZ was still pushing for an Oats lynch, but ended up not being on the Oats wagon. "A lot can change in a single day cycle" is almost predictive in this case, as what changed was that MZ ended up on the ML wagon.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 18:02 GMT
#9285
On March 17 2024 02:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:28 iamperfection wrote:
so your saying all of those lines aren't exact quotes ?


Some of them are most are not, there's really not that much going on in that chat. The whole problem with copy pasting with timestamps and usernames and stuff is that it guarantees the authenticity of the log, you have no way of knowing that this log is authentic because it's not copy/pasted from discord. I know you feel that it's authentic because it's pretty much exactly how Palmar and I both characterized it, but Palmar is free to show up and say I misrepresented something I said or something he said and then it's just a he said/he said game.

I don't know why you're so bent out of shape with this, Jealous and DP's log had way more stuff in it, did you miss that one?

Don't worry about it. You are fine. Iamp is just concerned about game integrity, which is also fine. Nothing alignment indicative to find here. Carry on.


It's still very irritating that he's more worried about punishing bad town over lynching mafia here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 18:03 GMT
#9286
Funny if that was ironic jat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 18:04 GMT
#9287
On March 17 2024 03:01 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 23:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 19:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
I think Palmar just has to be mafia. I have listed the reasons several times and i just keep wifoming myself out of it. His reactions to the CC flip just adds to it he had no real thoughts or analysis to make as he isn't interested in figuring things out.

This is the kinda shit that keeps you out of my towncircle.

Of course I have no reaction. I "knew" she was town and I was highly annoyed at her. The people who I feel in hindsight swung the lynch onto her (DP/Vivax) are my town circle people so while I don't quite understand why they did it after all the dick move analysis, I don't think this warrants looking into them.

DP shot mafia. He gets to be alive until lylo. That is the earliest I think he should be looked into.
Vivax is a bed we kinda made on day 1, but there are additional reasons to think he may be town. I liked his early posting, and I don't think he does the whole paranoia thing as mafia.

So why are my "reactions to the cc flip" bad? There is nothing to learn. We lynched a townie who everyone thought was town.

The only way it actually becomes interesting if we confirm Jealous is mafia. But that would be a pre-flip association and you know how I feel about even post-flip associations.


I dont really give a shit about your town circle palmar. if you want to call me mafia you need to refute this https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899 otherwise im not gonna even entertain the discussion.

My problem once again is that i feel like its pulling teeth from you to get attempts to discover mafia. You basically ignore all my larger points.

Lets pretend you are town. I know i am town. I think the corrupt mayor theory isnt right so vivax is town.

On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Are we suggesting that 4 mafia were on the oats wagon? I dont think that is likely. I really would like the detail summary of that discord in full because i think it just has to be mz and palmar are mafia together the more i think about it.

I do not think there necessarily has to be mafia on VE - if there is then maybe MZ. If the lynch goes through and VE flips town Oats will just be killed the day after and everyone who took part looks absolutely terrible. It would only postpone the result for no real gain.

Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility


Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility

I think that is naive to think that the town will have the discipline to come back to a red check if they pass it over once. A lot can change in a single day cycle.


? What are you trying to say here?

Complete mind meld between you and Rels, but MZ doesn't seem to agree. This is while MZ was still pushing for an Oats lynch, but ended up not being on the Oats wagon. "A lot can change in a single day cycle" is almost predictive in this case, as what changed was that MZ ended up on the ML wagon.

Ah, I see. And you think he would be posting his mafia thoughts this openly? Would they not talk about this in discord?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 18:13 GMT
#9288
Depressing day
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 18:17 GMT
#9289
On March 17 2024 03:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 03:01 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 23:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 19:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
I think Palmar just has to be mafia. I have listed the reasons several times and i just keep wifoming myself out of it. His reactions to the CC flip just adds to it he had no real thoughts or analysis to make as he isn't interested in figuring things out.

This is the kinda shit that keeps you out of my towncircle.

Of course I have no reaction. I "knew" she was town and I was highly annoyed at her. The people who I feel in hindsight swung the lynch onto her (DP/Vivax) are my town circle people so while I don't quite understand why they did it after all the dick move analysis, I don't think this warrants looking into them.

DP shot mafia. He gets to be alive until lylo. That is the earliest I think he should be looked into.
Vivax is a bed we kinda made on day 1, but there are additional reasons to think he may be town. I liked his early posting, and I don't think he does the whole paranoia thing as mafia.

So why are my "reactions to the cc flip" bad? There is nothing to learn. We lynched a townie who everyone thought was town.

The only way it actually becomes interesting if we confirm Jealous is mafia. But that would be a pre-flip association and you know how I feel about even post-flip associations.


I dont really give a shit about your town circle palmar. if you want to call me mafia you need to refute this https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899 otherwise im not gonna even entertain the discussion.

My problem once again is that i feel like its pulling teeth from you to get attempts to discover mafia. You basically ignore all my larger points.

Lets pretend you are town. I know i am town. I think the corrupt mayor theory isnt right so vivax is town.

On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Are we suggesting that 4 mafia were on the oats wagon? I dont think that is likely. I really would like the detail summary of that discord in full because i think it just has to be mz and palmar are mafia together the more i think about it.

I do not think there necessarily has to be mafia on VE - if there is then maybe MZ. If the lynch goes through and VE flips town Oats will just be killed the day after and everyone who took part looks absolutely terrible. It would only postpone the result for no real gain.

Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility


Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility

I think that is naive to think that the town will have the discipline to come back to a red check if they pass it over once. A lot can change in a single day cycle.


? What are you trying to say here?

Complete mind meld between you and Rels, but MZ doesn't seem to agree. This is while MZ was still pushing for an Oats lynch, but ended up not being on the Oats wagon. "A lot can change in a single day cycle" is almost predictive in this case, as what changed was that MZ ended up on the ML wagon.

Ah, I see. And you think he would be posting his mafia thoughts this openly? Would they not talk about this in discord?

Reminder that this is him arguing to lynch Oats D2. So this is part of his argument as for why that is the correct play. If anything, this to me reads more like a future "See how sure I was of the Oats thing, guys?" if a counterwagon doesn't take off. It's like laying a foundation.

In this world, the temptation of the counterwagon on VE taking off made MZ abandon his position to buy one more day. I think the argument that "one more day doesn't change" anything argument is inaccurate, because it creates an extra ML before a scum is taken out in this case. Like gaining a tempo in chess. And as MZ says, "A lot can change in a single day."

Let's leave hypothetical land for a bit and explore the following question instead: Does a person's entire logical framework change within a single day with no additional concrete evidence?

This isn't a change in reads like from town to scum or vice versa. This is a complete reversal of their beliefs about how the game works, within 24 hours. On March 7th, not lynching Oats is not an option because it's too great of a risk to take from a gameplay standpoint. On March 8th, not lynching Oats is fine because VE just looks so scummy?

This is including the meta knowledge that VE gets ML'd all the time, apparently (I can't attest to this personally but it's been brought up several times in this thread).
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 18:17 GMT
#9290
Yeah
Both Rels and DMB seem to have fallen off hard.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 18:18 GMT
#9291
On March 17 2024 03:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Yeah
Both Rels and DMB seem to have fallen off hard.


Why are you trying to help Jealous?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 18:18 GMT
#9292
Both you and iamp.

It's blatant.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 18:19 GMT
#9293
You want mafia to win don't you, and you play dumb
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 18:21 GMT
#9294
And the guy complains about game integrity peak irony
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 18:23 GMT
#9295
At least DP asked me to switch to cop for his win condition.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 18:25 GMT
#9296
On March 17 2024 03:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 03:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 03:01 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 23:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 19:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
I think Palmar just has to be mafia. I have listed the reasons several times and i just keep wifoming myself out of it. His reactions to the CC flip just adds to it he had no real thoughts or analysis to make as he isn't interested in figuring things out.

This is the kinda shit that keeps you out of my towncircle.

Of course I have no reaction. I "knew" she was town and I was highly annoyed at her. The people who I feel in hindsight swung the lynch onto her (DP/Vivax) are my town circle people so while I don't quite understand why they did it after all the dick move analysis, I don't think this warrants looking into them.

DP shot mafia. He gets to be alive until lylo. That is the earliest I think he should be looked into.
Vivax is a bed we kinda made on day 1, but there are additional reasons to think he may be town. I liked his early posting, and I don't think he does the whole paranoia thing as mafia.

So why are my "reactions to the cc flip" bad? There is nothing to learn. We lynched a townie who everyone thought was town.

The only way it actually becomes interesting if we confirm Jealous is mafia. But that would be a pre-flip association and you know how I feel about even post-flip associations.


I dont really give a shit about your town circle palmar. if you want to call me mafia you need to refute this https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899 otherwise im not gonna even entertain the discussion.

My problem once again is that i feel like its pulling teeth from you to get attempts to discover mafia. You basically ignore all my larger points.

Lets pretend you are town. I know i am town. I think the corrupt mayor theory isnt right so vivax is town.

On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Are we suggesting that 4 mafia were on the oats wagon? I dont think that is likely. I really would like the detail summary of that discord in full because i think it just has to be mz and palmar are mafia together the more i think about it.

I do not think there necessarily has to be mafia on VE - if there is then maybe MZ. If the lynch goes through and VE flips town Oats will just be killed the day after and everyone who took part looks absolutely terrible. It would only postpone the result for no real gain.

Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility


Hmmm...
On March 08 2024 12:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility

I think that is naive to think that the town will have the discipline to come back to a red check if they pass it over once. A lot can change in a single day cycle.


? What are you trying to say here?

Complete mind meld between you and Rels, but MZ doesn't seem to agree. This is while MZ was still pushing for an Oats lynch, but ended up not being on the Oats wagon. "A lot can change in a single day cycle" is almost predictive in this case, as what changed was that MZ ended up on the ML wagon.

Ah, I see. And you think he would be posting his mafia thoughts this openly? Would they not talk about this in discord?

Reminder that this is him arguing to lynch Oats D2. So this is part of his argument as for why that is the correct play. If anything, this to me reads more like a future "See how sure I was of the Oats thing, guys?" if a counterwagon doesn't take off. It's like laying a foundation.

In this world, the temptation of the counterwagon on VE taking off made MZ abandon his position to buy one more day. I think the argument that "one more day doesn't change" anything argument is inaccurate, because it creates an extra ML before a scum is taken out in this case. Like gaining a tempo in chess. And as MZ says, "A lot can change in a single day."

Let's leave hypothetical land for a bit and explore the following question instead: Does a person's entire logical framework change within a single day with no additional concrete evidence?

This isn't a change in reads like from town to scum or vice versa. This is a complete reversal of their beliefs about how the game works, within 24 hours. On March 7th, not lynching Oats is not an option because it's too great of a risk to take from a gameplay standpoint. On March 8th, not lynching Oats is fine because VE just looks so scummy?

This is including the meta knowledge that VE gets ML'd all the time, apparently (I can't attest to this personally but it's been brought up several times in this thread).

I'll refer you to a couple of things, Koshi pointing out scum would only need to target slam's reads with a framer changed the calculus, as bad as my math is my initial obstinace was based on my assumption the red check was above 90%. Also my scumread CC fucking off and not wanting to either save Oats or get town cred for lynching him, but instead placing a random vote, and the fact that pretty much everyone called Oats town at some point even if they voted him.

I'm annoyed I let Koshi and the mayor influence my thinking that much but sometimes as town you have to make a judgement call and not be afraid to be wrong (and don't worry I fully recognize the irony behind making that judgment call after being mad about people doing the same thing, none of us are immune to ego apparently)
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 18:31 GMT
#9297
On March 17 2024 03:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 03:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Yeah
Both Rels and DMB seem to have fallen off hard.


Why are you trying to help Jealous?

I'm not, I have all day and tomorrow to come to a decision so I'm just considering every point.

My thoughts on Jealous are all in my filter, I actually think the points I brought up last night on Jealous are pretty damming, you never commented on that. I just need to figure out if it makes him more scummy than Palmar.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 18:32 GMT
#9298
On March 17 2024 03:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 03:18 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 03:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Yeah
Both Rels and DMB seem to have fallen off hard.


Why are you trying to help Jealous?

I'm not, I have all day and tomorrow to come to a decision so I'm just considering every point.

My thoughts on Jealous are all in my filter, I actually think the points I brought up last night on Jealous are pretty damming, you never commented on that. I just need to figure out if it makes him more scummy than Palmar.



Yeah I probably just get paranoia attacks when I don't see fully formed wagons after an entire day, but you considered him.
Or iamp is traitor idk.

I'm really just very very afraid of this being another day where he survives.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 18:58 GMT
#9299
On March 09 2024 08:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:38 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:12 Palmar wrote:
I'm not actually caught up on today.

has no time to read but has time to waste fucking 15 min on making a joke for rayn gtfo


Stay the course on VE.
You're taking away from the only chance of not lynching Oats.

God damn this looks so damn bad, if Vivax wasn't basically confirmed town this would just look atrocious lmao. Vivax's claim D1 has done like 99% of the heavy lifting for him.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 18:59 GMT
#9300
I do remember still reading it as "Town trying to bait scum into jumping ship, maybe" which would make sense if you're basically conf!town though, so maybe it's just galaxy brain play outside of the scope of my appreciation.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 463 464 465 466 467 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 19m
Stellar Fest
22h 19m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.