• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 460

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 458 459 460 461 462 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 07:36 GMT
#9181
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:04 GMT
#9182
On March 16 2024 14:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Koshi was actually a viable mislynch probably so I think it points to the fact that he was on the right direction.

(this is all surface level ignoring layers of WIFOM)

I don't think Koshi was a viable mislynch at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:05 GMT
#9183
On March 16 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Also possible that its more that vivax is sussing me all game and they think I am a more viable mislynch than Koshi.

I think that is a bit far fetched though.

Then this.

???
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:09 GMT
#9184
I really hope I am not wrong on Palmar. He does not care at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:10 GMT
#9185
##Vote: Jealous
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:12 GMT
#9186
On March 16 2024 17:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I really hope I am not wrong on Palmar. He does not care at all.

^^^
Not sure if that is not actually an indicator for him to be town though. But it sucks. Not a very important town player this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:13 GMT
#9187
If dps survives another night I will have to do the unthinkable and open his filter. Let's hope it doesn't come to this...
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:22 GMT
#9188
On March 16 2024 16:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!



That game established a range. She is outside of it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:23 GMT
#9189
On March 16 2024 17:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 14:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Koshi was actually a viable mislynch probably so I think it points to the fact that he was on the right direction.

(this is all surface level ignoring layers of WIFOM)

I don't think Koshi was a viable mislynch at all.


I think you are wrong.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:25 GMT
#9190
Is anyone around.

I am currently considering the Idea that Jealous dumbtelled with the Koshi stuff.

Because if he was mafia he would know that Koshi was night killed, I am sure it would have been something that would be discussed in the QT.

So it kind of makes no sense for him to fuck up like that as mafia.

Unless we are thinking it is something he did intentionally.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:28 GMT
#9191
Well, quite a few people got townreads for something like that this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:29 GMT
#9192
I don't think this is alignment indicative.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:32 GMT
#9193
It seems like a weird mistake to make though.

I am hoping palmar will be around soon and we can have a chat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:32 GMT
#9194
On March 16 2024 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 16:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!



That game established a range. She is outside of it.

One game cannot establish a range. It is a single point of data. Was your second scumgame the same as the first?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:32 GMT
#9195
On March 16 2024 18:32 DarthPunk wrote:
It seems like a weird mistake to make though.

I am hoping palmar will be around soon and we can have a chat.

Yeah, that would be swell.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:37 GMT
#9196
On March 16 2024 18:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 16:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!



That game established a range. She is outside of it.

One game cannot establish a range. It is a single point of data. Was your second scumgame the same as the first?



No it was better, but it was in the same vein. Like I just don't think she could be this flexible in her viewpoint as mafia, as that was clearly a part of her scum game that was difficult for her.

Can you tell me more about your jealous vote.

ELI5 why he is mafia for you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:44 GMT
#9197
On March 16 2024 18:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 18:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 16:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!



That game established a range. She is outside of it.

One game cannot establish a range. It is a single point of data. Was your second scumgame the same as the first?



No it was better, but it was in the same vein. Like I just don't think she could be this flexible in her viewpoint as mafia, as that was clearly a part of her scum game that was difficult for her.

Can you tell me more about your jealous vote.

ELI5 why he is mafia for you.

I explained that yesterday. I think it is him and dmb who saved him yesterday with significant help from people like you. He has a hard time changing his reads and is very non confrontational except for his cc tunnel. Looks like inexperienced mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 09:45 GMT
#9198
On March 16 2024 17:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I really hope I am not wrong on Palmar. He does not care at all.

This is wrong, I tried really, really hard on D3.

But this day it's weekend. The people complaining about me being hard to lynch and yet being too stupid to reach the obvious conclusion that I'm just town, can use this day as an opportunity.

I'm glad that my eternal townread of Koshi was correct though. Nevermind that small wavering there when he called me town.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:50 GMT
#9199
are you not going to be around that much then Palmar?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 16 2024 09:53 GMT
#9200
I'm not caught up since the night, so my current view of the game has not shifted at all.

I think JAT did well under pressure, and despite my eternal annoyance with iamp I don't want to lynch him. Throw in my town circle of Vivax and DP and it becomes a 4 person PoE

MZ, Rels, Jealous, dmb

Out of those I have had a reason to townread dmb at some point in the game. And while I hate how Rels "feels" in the game I may have gone overboard scumreading him on that one post yesterday. By "feels" I mean that Rels is never, ever in the thick of things. He's always on the periphery and then wades in with some takes that everyone promptly ignores.

So I am currently looking at the following lynch pool

MZ and Jealous.

Iamp, being annoying as he usually is, complained about me not talking about MZ. That is actually a really good point. To me MZ has been the most invisible player in the game. At this point I've actually done fairly good dives on jat, Rels, Vivax, and smaller dives on dmb, jealous. I'm never reading DPs filter, and I'm not letting NK wifom change my mind that he's untouchable till lylo. Then MZ and Iamp himself are the people I've not really bothered to filter at all, but based on thread stuff I've assigned them their current rankings in my head.

I don't care about finding a "scum team". Today all I want is to murder one of the people who is actually scummy. And to me I think we have at least a 50% if not 100% chance of hitting mafia between those two.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 458 459 460 461 462 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 18m
Stellar Fest
22h 18m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.