• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8950 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 458

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 456 457 458 459 460 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 04:01 GMT
#9141
On March 16 2024 12:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 12:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 16 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


This guy is so mafia but it‘s hilarious tbh.
First he calls Koshi death interesting then adds him to lynchable.

It‘s even worse than Palmar‘s case on dead rayn.
At this point he‘s just flaunting around how dumb this town is for not lynching him

Lmao damn that was indeed bad. You'd think scum would know who they NK'd though?

My thinking at the time was "I didn't finish filtering them, should really do my due diligence" (which in retrospect and in context looks bad on me too lol).

Drunk posting ftw.

Not great in context

https://www.healthline.com/health/alcoholism/alcohol-and-memory-loss#:~:text=Alcohol affects short-term memory,term memory loss can occur.

Fuck I actually laughed out loud at this

tbh I may have a drink too while I reread your filter, finally finished with award writing season at work so I might treat myself.

Grats ☺️

Work sucks but somehow one still feels hella good when you do a good job you know? And you fly to boot, so a lot of investment there.

I sit at home in my PJs and forget how blessed I am sometimes, but I've also been carrying my team these past few months (last Friday I did as much quantifiable work as my senior and junior employee combined, TIMES TWO). So, even though I don't like working like a dog, I know that feeling of "you're killing it bb." No one can tell me I don't get it done ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 04:03 GMT
#9142
On March 16 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 10:51 Koshi wrote:
Oh. And the biggest thing on MZ is still his halleluyah moment on Oats.

What are hallelujah moments?


You‘d have one if you died in this game I‘d love to show you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 04:09 GMT
#9143
On March 16 2024 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Im not sure Palmar is mafia, but I am not defending him anymore either.

I will view the case on its merits.

If Palmar is mafia it makes sense to keep me around using my thread pull to defend him.


The first sentence sounds terrible.
I could have written that as mafia type of terrible
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:13 GMT
#9144
On March 16 2024 12:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 12:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 16 2024 12:45 Vivax wrote:
Three people drunkposted in this game.
That‘s gotta be it. Town would instantly lose their last braincells so all the drinkers are mafia.


Should we start do drink as well or even step further with some nazi gangbangs, methballons, dildo drones and some good old Cough syrup from 1940 with a bit of coke in it...

Drunk voice mafia sometime in the near future?


Im really down for this, was really fun back in the day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:14 GMT
#9145
On March 16 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Im not sure Palmar is mafia, but I am not defending him anymore either.

I will view the case on its merits.

If Palmar is mafia it makes sense to keep me around using my thread pull to defend him.


The first sentence sounds terrible.
I could have written that as mafia type of terrible


It is what it is, my perspective on the game is really shook up right now.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 04:17 GMT
#9146
On March 16 2024 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Im not sure Palmar is mafia, but I am not defending him anymore either.

I will view the case on its merits.

If Palmar is mafia it makes sense to keep me around using my thread pull to defend him.


The first sentence sounds terrible.
I could have written that as mafia type of terrible


It is what it is, my perspective on the game is really shook up right now.


day 2 vote count
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:19 GMT
#9147
MZ jealous Palmar?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 04:19 GMT
#9148
On March 16 2024 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Im not sure Palmar is mafia, but I am not defending him anymore either.

I will view the case on its merits.

If Palmar is mafia it makes sense to keep me around using my thread pull to defend him.


The first sentence sounds terrible.
I could have written that as mafia type of terrible


It is what it is, my perspective on the game is really shook up right now.



Have you tried playing while on a chair
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:20 GMT
#9149
On March 16 2024 13:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Im not sure Palmar is mafia, but I am not defending him anymore either.

I will view the case on its merits.

If Palmar is mafia it makes sense to keep me around using my thread pull to defend him.


The first sentence sounds terrible.
I could have written that as mafia type of terrible


It is what it is, my perspective on the game is really shook up right now.



Have you tried playing while on a chair


I am playing on a chair right now
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:21 GMT
#9150
Im going to do a bunch of reading for now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 04:47 GMT
#9151
Why kill koshi over you.

Surface level your earlier hard defense of palmar and Koshi dead set on jealous and mz?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:52 GMT
#9152
On March 16 2024 13:47 iamperfection wrote:
Why kill koshi over you.

Surface level your earlier hard defense of palmar and Koshi dead set on jealous and mz?


I’m guessing so.

I think that mafia thought their best interests were served if I was alive.

So probably some of my more solid town reads are mafia.

And probably people like JAT and Rels who I was sussing are not..

I’m guessing they are hoping I would get stuck on and push a mislynch here and then they can keep me alive and mylo gets really hard because the paranoia will set in for the town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:53 GMT
#9153
I think that points to a smart and ballsy mafia team also, someone that thinks they can out argue me later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:00 GMT
#9154
Koshi was actually a viable mislynch probably so I think it points to the fact that he was on the right direction.

(this is all surface level ignoring layers of WIFOM)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:01 GMT
#9155
Also possible that its more that vivax is sussing me all game and they think I am a more viable mislynch than Koshi.

I think that is a bit far fetched though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:04 GMT
#9156
I tend to think that Koshi was right at some point and I was wrong and thats why he is dead now and I am alive.

So that implicates jealous,palmar,mz, DMB to a certain extent and makes Jat and rels look better.

I am ruling perfection out, so if perfection killed koshi here, pocketed me and is now asking about why I am alive, I bow to his galaxy brain.

But I don't think perfection can pull this kind of game off as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 05:26 GMT
#9157
DP you just quintuple posted after sitting down

Think of all the benefits for your team if your leg stayed that way, we could even double your quota
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 05:29 GMT
#9158
Enough shitposting though

Will probably default to Jealous here.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:29 GMT
#9159
On March 16 2024 14:26 Vivax wrote:
DP you just quintuple posted after sitting down

Think of all the benefits for your team if your leg stayed that way, we could even double your quota


You want even more!? Posts than the 71 pages I already have?

And we are on the same team vivax better try to deal with that.

Who do you have as mafia btw.

Right now I have palmar/jealous/mz
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:31 GMT
#9160
On March 16 2024 14:29 Vivax wrote:
Enough shitposting though

Will probably default to Jealous here.


Why a default.

Today’s the day to really put the work in.

We still have a lot of reading to do.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 456 457 458 459 460 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 616
UpATreeSC 126
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19828
firebathero 200
Rush 139
Dewaltoss 80
Trap 25
Shine 22
Sexy 19
Bale 13
yabsab 9
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7853
qojqva1492
420jenkins147
monkeys_forever87
Counter-Strike
fl0m1558
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2016
crisheroes1202
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 162
MindelVK13
Other Games
Grubby2886
FrodaN824
ceh9804
Beastyqt659
ArmadaUGS186
byalli173
KnowMe171
C9.Mang0144
Hui .141
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
Mew2King47
summit1g3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1819
League of Legends
• TFBlade1084
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 25m
Stellar Fest
18h 25m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.