• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9369 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 456

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 454 455 456 457 458 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 02:52 GMT
#9101
On March 16 2024 11:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:36 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:

Meapak_Ziphh - lack of investigation from me, I'm masoned with the dude but I'm a terrible mason partner because I think they're stupid. That's mostly on me. I also recall some of his posting being a little meek




Palmar barley mentions Meapak in his entire filter. This is the only real concrete read and they were masoned with each other.


Thats interesting.

Leaving open for a potential wagon? or partnered?

not sure. I think it says more about palmar though.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:53 GMT
#9102
On March 16 2024 11:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


Not gonna lie was gonna call this post mafia for not having your name in it.
Then I saw who wrote it

I lol'd 😂


Are you letting DP ghostwrite for you because I thought he made that at first


Those are not my reads?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 02:53 GMT
#9103
dp your not playing the greatest mafia game ever are you. Ill be very put off.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 16 2024 02:54 GMT
#9104
On March 16 2024 11:43 Vivax wrote:
We can do the Oats thing and pretend Jealous is redchecked and lynch him, or we put our balls on the table and hero lynch DP.

His choice tbh


good post. Do you have the balls for that?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:55 GMT
#9105
On March 16 2024 11:53 iamperfection wrote:
dp your not playing the greatest mafia game ever are you. Ill be very put off.


I am not, unfortunately.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 02:55 GMT
#9106
On March 16 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


Not gonna lie was gonna call this post mafia for not having your name in it.
Then I saw who wrote it

I lol'd 😂


Are you letting DP ghostwrite for you because I thought he made that at first


Those are not my reads?


It looks suspiciously how you usually format lists compared to how jealous did so far.

You probably locked him up somewhere and stole his identity
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 02:55 GMT
#9107
anybody get the whisperer ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 02:56 GMT
#9108
Jealous is restrained and gagged in mafia jail while DP tries to save his slot
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:57 GMT
#9109
On March 16 2024 11:56 Vivax wrote:
Jealous is restrained and gagged in mafia jail while DP tries to save his slot


You know I would bus right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:57 GMT
#9110
On March 16 2024 11:55 iamperfection wrote:
anybody get the whisperer ?


Not I.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 16 2024 02:57 GMT
#9111
On March 16 2024 11:55 iamperfection wrote:
anybody get the whisperer ?

no
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 03:03 GMT
#9112
On March 16 2024 11:55 iamperfection wrote:
anybody get the whisperer ?

I did, again. Having a hard deciding who to mason.

Part of me wants to mason Vivax but I don't think it'd be fruitful and would look like me trying to clear my name with someone who is intent to discredit me but that sounds too stressful tbh.

MZ maybe because they've been absent and busy, but if they're absent and busy it doesn't make much sense, right? Though they did complain about not getting enough engagement out of Palmar so I could maybe make up for some of that + make up for not having read them in a while.

But, at the bar atm on a smoke break so I'll think about this more when I get home maybe.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 03:05 GMT
#9113
On March 16 2024 11:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:43 Vivax wrote:
We can do the Oats thing and pretend Jealous is redchecked and lynch him, or we put our balls on the table and hero lynch DP.

His choice tbh


good post. Do you have the balls for that?


It‘s hard with his rep shield better chances with a weaker teammate first (no offense)
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 03:07 GMT
#9114
Could palmar meapak and rels work and they are all just throwing weak busses?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 03:07 GMT
#9115
i keep forgetting about jat too.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 03:11 GMT
#9116
On March 09 2024 08:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean he also says this just prior:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey look Palmar Sandro thought i was town too.
Just like for your records
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Yeah I know

I'm like this close to saying fuck math and changing my opinion.

But you did make a case on me, which looks bad for you. Not sure I should blame you for that though.

Like I'm almost tempted to just fucking lynch slam lol

The only solid thing he told me in our chat is that his vote was for the lulz but maybe he just doesn't want to justify changing his mind and going with his gut?

Maybe meapak cant be with palmar with this post.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 03:13 GMT
#9117
i sleep on it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 03:14 GMT
#9118
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


This guy is so mafia but it‘s hilarious tbh.
First he calls Koshi death interesting then adds him to lynchable.

It‘s even worse than Palmar‘s case on dead rayn.
At this point he‘s just flaunting around how dumb this town is for not lynching him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 03:26 GMT
#9119
On March 16 2024 11:22 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:16 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.

Weird post to make. In what world was Koshi more townread than DP? You yourself were having doubts regarding Koshi and none regarding DP last night right?


I think he is trying to justify why I am alive?

Basically? Like, I feel like breeding mistrust in the top townreads is a valid strategy, but I can see it both ways so it might be WIFOM.


‚Breeding‘

We call it sowing, disseminating, and you were one step away from misspelling it inseminating.

How could you kill JS we were one step away from making this the most lecherous game of all times
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 03:26 GMT
#9120
On March 16 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


This guy is so mafia but it‘s hilarious tbh.
First he calls Koshi death interesting then adds him to lynchable.

It‘s even worse than Palmar‘s case on dead rayn.
At this point he‘s just flaunting around how dumb this town is for not lynching him

Lmao damn that was indeed bad. You'd think scum would know who they NK'd though?

My thinking at the time was "I didn't finish filtering them, should really do my due diligence" (which in retrospect and in context looks bad on me too lol).

Drunk posting ftw.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 454 455 456 457 458 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14917
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1667
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5982
fl0m949
Beastyqt787
shahzam422
FrodaN288
byalli265
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe158
ArmadaUGS125
UpATreeSC86
Mew2King54
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
Other Games
angryscii19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 33m
Stellar Fest
16h 33m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.