• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8039 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:06 GMT
#2453
He didn‘t call you mafia before and you said he was mafia for not calling you bad. Now he‘s mafia for calling you mafia.

Just put a whip in his hand pull down your trousers and call him town will you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:12 GMT
#2459
On March 06 2024 08:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:03 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar calling me mafia is not helping me townread him.

And it’s not omgus. It’s his only play as mafia. Still reading g


Why does it have any bearing on your read what he calls you?

If he doesn’t come out swinging he’s fucked.


That doesn't answer it.
I thought your read was independent of his perception of you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:13 GMT
#2461
I now think sandro and marv could both be mafia and Trfel is the correct play.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:14 GMT
#2463
Basically two scum building CWs with rayn support and avoiding the Trfel one.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:28 GMT
#2510
I like that Jealous called rayn mafia and the quotes that followed.

Not the time for a hero play but I guarantee that I will be eagerly be drilling into rayn with inquiries past D1 or worse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:31 GMT
#2521
On March 06 2024 08:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I am a god, both my lynch candidates are on the line :D


Careful now everyone here thinks alike and could be jealous
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:33 GMT
#2524
rayn is probably in copcake's arms, being cradled and sniffling at this outcome
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:50 GMT
#2545
On March 06 2024 08:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:45 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:43 Palmar wrote:
This is just random and for post-game purposes.

We actually have like 4 objectively correct lynches (that is correct from a "how to play mafia" perspective).

1) Vivax - All day 1 claimers should be policy lynched without question
2) TTS - Complete inactivity
3) Hapa - replacement and demotivation is something that happens much more often as mafia
4) Trfel - He literally is voting without having any clue why

But for various reasons I'm not really pushing any of those lynches. Guess I'm bad.


Technically 5 with The slam claim but somehow we're all collectively forgetting it happened at seperate times.

Right

Like I'm going to be mad if Vivax is mafia because I know in my heart that I'm being incredibly dumb not lynching him. But I'm allowing my gut to win against my inner fascist.


Your inner fascist is secretly okay with an Austrian chancellor admit it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:59 GMT
#2555
Not gonna lie Palmar might have just called out all the mafia in the top part of his post.
Good job team.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 00:02 GMT
#2568
On March 06 2024 09:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:59 Vivax wrote:
Not gonna lie Palmar might have just called out all the mafia in the top part of his post.
Good job team.


I think rels is town when he posts.


We'll see. He didn't rant even a little bit about my claim just like MZ which makes them both sussy.
He's not a priority though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 00:16 GMT
#2593
On March 06 2024 09:14 Jealous wrote:
So, here is what I found in Koshi's filter re: Trfel.
+ Show Spoiler [Koshi x Trfel] +
On March 05 2024 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.

i am 100% with you. rayn marv tfrel can die.
We shouldn't do tfrel first.

rayn or marv. Let's go big.


On March 05 2024 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


I think this is the second? comment about it, first being my rayn if I remember correctly.

Why the "Trfl looks smart" a bad thing?

Last game here, he was on fire and caught all the mafia team.

If you feel like that, pressure him to give you a list of players.



Because he looks smart on a set-up topic. As mafia it is harder to look good doing actual scumhunting, seeing somebody play sub optimal in a set-up way and make a conversation about that is way easier. You know you have the upper ground.
During that conversation he doesn't make any other posts interrogating people or does he try to solve the game. He is content to just talk setup with somebody.


On March 05 2024 10:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:52 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?


I liked this, no fluff beyond the first post straight into it with two questions.

On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?


I also agreed with this top two wagons has basically always been town in games i've played. basically his entire first page filter seems town ish this is where it kinda goes ary.

On March 04 2024 13:20 Trfel wrote:
I'm actually going to double down and say that I think Meapak_Ziphh is town. Thus, I'm very surprised that he seems to be your top scumread, DarthPunk.


but in the sense doubling down on calling someone town doesn't seem like mafia play. It's ironically too suspicious. Like not having scum reads and seeing everyone as town is kinda how mafia is (despite it being the basis of my entire town play)

Admitedly his second page of his filter peters out a bit he's mostly commeting on other people in mild ways but to me it seems the entire reason people would even consider him mafia is based on past play which I've never experienced. I'm not seeing anything obviously jump out at me as being mafia play.

For me, everything tfrel says to MZ is just plain logic. He is right that killing the second wagon is easy, he is right that the second wagon is often town. He is having this safe conversation with MZ, who he will eventually not scumread. II feel tfrel is showing activity on a safe topic as mafia. While town!tfrel would be more likely to be out there finding mafia and sticking his neck out.

He was more townie for me in the previous game because he was more involved, more in the spotlight. This game he isn't doing that, and I don't like that.


On March 05 2024 20:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oatsmaster - probs town
DarthPunk - townish
Vivax - town
sandroba - town
Trfel - unsure, seems slightly off for me from town game
marvellosity - town
Jealous - not posted
Meapak_Ziphh - townish
Palmar - not posted
justanothertownie - not posted
die_meatbaby - town
CopCake - null, maybe teeny tiny bit townish perhaps?
JacobStrangelove - weird, cant make a read on him
Hapahauli - not posted
Iamperfection - town
Koshi - meh, useless
ToTheStars - would like to see more, read on trfel sounds townish
VisceraEyes - scummy, useless
Rels - useless
Alakaslam - town

This is so bad. Tfrel asked rayn many questions. rayn sheepingly answered them without counter pressure between the "to clean comment" and this list.
I don't buy that he would be this lazy as town.
And VE. Mafia favorite misslynch of choice. Of course.


On March 05 2024 21:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:13 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:54 sandroba wrote:
I feel like it's harder to argue against vivax mayor as mafia. Rels and palmar both entered the thread with that mindset. Pretty much ignored most of what happened for most of the thread but making sure they say what they were supposed to say as town about the vivax claim as soon as possible.
There are obviously town reasons to mayor vivax, but there is some reluctance I expect from townies. I think the over-eagerness to jump on the vivax train right away points to mafia.


Hard disagree. I find people who just accept it for what it is and make the correct play in regards to him is townie.

The scummy thing is talking around in circles about how shit vivax’s claim was, that he might not be town or if he is he is not confirmed

It’s a huge waste of time and shits up the thread and is also incredibly easy content to fake.

I found palmars approach to the situation very townie for example

Are you still lock town on trfel btw?

Didn't see much of people saying he might not be town. Shitting up the thread discussing the claim being bad I agree, CopCake is the main person I saw driving the discussion back to that.
I think saying he is prob town and prob not the best mayor, at least initially is the reaction I would expect from townies. Remember, even though scum might not want something, it's hard to actually push something when you think it would be obvious anti-town. Scum wants to hide and push things in a subtle way.
Not locked town on trfel since he hasn't been very active, but wouldn't lynch him d1 in a million years. What he has posted so far after the initial setup-focused posts looked super townie to me.

I really really really don't see that.
Last game I was so sure he was town.
What is he doing here? Everytime he gets pressured he moves away from it. Slam asks him about Oats. He gives a good answer but it lacks conviction. It looks way more as a mafia seeing Town!Oats be inquisitive than a townie figuring out Town!Oats is inquisitive.
Slam then pressures on and while replying to somebody else he @slam and disengages with him.

This can't be the same Tfrel as last game? You went 4 days with him. Under pressure by marv/DP/rayn iirc. This looks the same to you? I should follow your lead on him but it seems impossible.


---

Tangentially related:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=96#1906


So, if I understood correctly, in summary Trfel is scum according to Koshi because:

1. He focused on dissecting a set-up/meta topic instead of actually doing scumhunting when talking to MZ.
2. A potential rayn x Trfel team based on their exchange.
3. Inconsistency between their behavior in this game and the previous game. "Underwhelming."

Okay, I can buy it. Nothing too solid on anyone else anyway and it's D1. Still would have preferred rayn or Slam IMO, but there is plenty of scum out there and no traction on either of those, so Trfel it can be. Going to look at Trfel's filter next and evaluate further.

Can someone tell me stuff about JAT while I do that? Again, I really don't see how a scum!JAT puts their neck on the line against the Vivax for mayor campaign, but maybe I'm just dumb.


The only thing that bugs me when you write is that you actually go and look so hard into Slam well knowing he claimed cop.

The only natural reaction would be 'meh, self-resolving' yet you still seem to believe there's something to be found and worth pursuing.

So if he flips mafia at some point it'd make you look worse tbh.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 00:23 GMT
#2601
On March 04 2024 14:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.


Any thoughts of dmb/vivax/me/perfection from the past few pages?
I actually like die_meatbaby's point about Vivax, it's interesting to me and makes sense. So I would lean town on her. Vivax I am not sure about, his posting feels carefree so maybe town? It feels like there is a bit of a drive to his posting, despite the slow early game. But this doesn't line up with die_meatbaby's point so I really don't know. I have no idea about you, we just think very differently and I could argue about semantics for ages. Makes it difficult. I haven't read imperfection's filter yet but my first thought is that he is the most likely mafia so far, since he has been present mostly to critique people's thoughts and hasn't seemed to show much interest in finding people's alignments.


Why does Sandro think this guy is basically the terminator, defends him, but doesn't give a damn about what iamperfection does when Trfel called him out twice?

I'm unvoting.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 00:25 GMT
#2602
It's like he acts as if he valued his opinion that highly but completely ignored his reads at the same time.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 00:27 GMT
#2604
Damn, Sandro is on JAT.
Who do I vote now.

I guess Sandro and Trfel could be partnered though? Would explain him defending him without even acting like he actually read his posts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 00:29 GMT
#2605
On March 06 2024 05:45 sandroba wrote:
What's your take on dmb vivax?


Town I think. Will become clearer to me when we're not both working.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 00:37 GMT
#2613
On March 06 2024 09:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Slash ninja votes trfl and vanishes

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:02 GMT
#2702
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:08 GMT
#2714
On March 06 2024 11:06 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.

comeon vivax, give me a good read on dmb. Is she like this as town? Cuz I'm seeing lots of dejavu here


I don‘t care she gives great head
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:10 GMT
#2720
On March 06 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:06 sandroba wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.

comeon vivax, give me a good read on dmb. Is she like this as town? Cuz I'm seeing lots of dejavu here


I don‘t care she gives great head


🤦🏻


Okay I agree maybe she can be mafia.

But if we start switching here it‘s going to result in a jat lynch the spirits have spoken
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:11 GMT
#2725
Trfel is the scum roleblocker and sandro and Oats want to save him by bussing DMB.

That‘s what it feels like.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 207
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1340
Bale 56
Dewaltoss 42
NaDa 31
Noble 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 658
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox692
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor897
Other Games
summit1g8936
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft319
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 132
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo747
Other Games
• Scarra907
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 33m
OSC
18h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.