• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10093 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:42 GMT
#341
That is some impressive tinfoil, my dude.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:43 GMT
#342
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:28 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:24 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


I'm looking forward to ignoring the forced read.

Go and reread your first 2 posts and tell me they are made with the town wincon in mind.


I have studied them thoroughly and have conclusively concluded that they are not only incredibly townie, they are the key to town winning this game.

Explain


The fact that you're serious about this is not good.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:44 GMT
#343
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:44 GMT
#344
On October 04 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.


Clearly I'm coming here and trying to get superbia to actually post relevant stuff so I can get a read on him that isnt predicated on his horrible first 2 posts. To do this I don't actually need to vote in the voting thread. You guys need to get it out of your heads that voting is alignment indicative. The only place it's alignment indicative is when it's the vote to Lynch someone or to Lynch some else that djdnt actually get lynched.
No gg, No skill.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:44 GMT
#345
On October 04 2016 22:39 Calix wrote:
Superbia, you made a similar comment about me "pocketing" you last game. What I wonder is why you think anyone would be buddying up to a lurker.

@NU, I think so? But codes are lame so don't expect me to use one.


Idk. You tell me why you want to buddy up. That's why I was enquiring about the laptop joke as well.
Minimal effort.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:46 GMT
#346
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:47 GMT
#347
On October 04 2016 22:44 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:39 Calix wrote:
Superbia, you made a similar comment about me "pocketing" you last game. What I wonder is why you think anyone would be buddying up to a lurker.

@NU, I think so? But codes are lame so don't expect me to use one.


Idk. You tell me why you want to buddy up. That's why I was enquiring about the laptop joke as well.


If you legitimately think that me taking the piss out of your posting style via the form of an obvious joke is 'buddying' then I'm here to tell you that your proctologist called. He found your head.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:47 GMT
#348
On October 04 2016 22:47 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:44 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:39 Calix wrote:
Superbia, you made a similar comment about me "pocketing" you last game. What I wonder is why you think anyone would be buddying up to a lurker.

@NU, I think so? But codes are lame so don't expect me to use one.


Idk. You tell me why you want to buddy up. That's why I was enquiring about the laptop joke as well.


If you legitimately think that me taking the piss out of your posting style via the form of an obvious joke is 'buddying' then I'm here to tell you that your proctologist called. He found your head.


Getting n1 killed again confirmed.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:48 GMT
#349
Okay I'm going to stop trolling for now to get some work done. Later. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:49 GMT
#350
HF and Palmar being mafia is real though. Not a troll.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:50 GMT
#351
On October 04 2016 22:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.


Clearly I'm coming here and trying to get superbia to actually post relevant stuff so I can get a read on him that isnt predicated on his horrible first 2 posts. To do this I don't actually need to vote in the voting thread. You guys need to get it out of your heads that voting is alignment indicative. The only place it's alignment indicative is when it's the vote to Lynch someone or to Lynch some else that djdnt actually get lynched.


That's detracting from the initial issue. Nobody was objecting to a Superbia vote. We were calling you out on saying that I was scummy while voting for someone else. The fact that the person is Superbia is 0% relevant.

And yes, votes are not AI unless you know what some of the flips are. Thanks mate.

On October 04 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?


Why don't you just tell us what you're getting at instead of trying to prompt me into saying things for you? I can see the leading questions from a mile off. I've already said that I think those posts are NAI by themselves, the end.

Spit it out or piss off.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:50 GMT
#352
On October 04 2016 22:40 batsnacks wrote:
Also check out this skit I'm imagining

Mafia Calix goes after Mafia NU for dumb PM BS
People are town reading Mafia NU, Mafia Calix is going in too hard and getting heat
They buddy up and everything is suddenly fine after almost 24 hours of Calix scum reading NU for NAI reasons

Pretty good right?


Good skit. However, I think you are not giving me enough spotlight in it. You know, to make a skit successful, you have to appeal to gender codes. I propose that Mafia Calix is in so much heat that she is about to be lynched... when, suddenly, heroic Mafia NU comes to her rescue by buddying her. All of the assaillants back off the victim in fear of manly NU's wrath. Mafia NU drops Mafia Calix on a cozy hay bed on which she prays Jesus for sending NU to her rescue. Mafia NU leads charge against Town Oatsmaster who finds himself eating rope moments after.

The end.

That's a much better skit.

Sadly it's fiction as Mafia NU is not aboard the Cruise trip.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:55 GMT
#353
On October 04 2016 22:50 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.


Clearly I'm coming here and trying to get superbia to actually post relevant stuff so I can get a read on him that isnt predicated on his horrible first 2 posts. To do this I don't actually need to vote in the voting thread. You guys need to get it out of your heads that voting is alignment indicative. The only place it's alignment indicative is when it's the vote to Lynch someone or to Lynch some else that djdnt actually get lynched.


That's detracting from the initial issue. Nobody was objecting to a Superbia vote. We were calling you out on saying that I was scummy while voting for someone else. The fact that the person is Superbia is 0% relevant.

And yes, votes are not AI unless you know what some of the flips are. Thanks mate.

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?


Why don't you just tell us what you're getting at instead of trying to prompt me into saying things for you? I can see the leading questions from a mile off. I've already said that I think those posts are NAI by themselves, the end.

Spit it out or piss off.

I said my point already.

Im not explaining my vote because I'm not trying to get other people to vote for superbia. Is that so hard to understand? The vote is to pressure superbia and it's only for him.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:57 GMT
#354
I really don't understand why you expect me to pour all my thoughts out into the game.
Is it not obvious that when I vote for someone it's because I think they are scummy?

So I have to say "xx is scummy vote xx" before voting? That's ludicrous.

And it says absolutely nothing about my alignment. So far in this game you have proceed with 2 ridiculous pushes.
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:57 GMT
#355
On October 04 2016 22:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:50 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.


Clearly I'm coming here and trying to get superbia to actually post relevant stuff so I can get a read on him that isnt predicated on his horrible first 2 posts. To do this I don't actually need to vote in the voting thread. You guys need to get it out of your heads that voting is alignment indicative. The only place it's alignment indicative is when it's the vote to Lynch someone or to Lynch some else that djdnt actually get lynched.


That's detracting from the initial issue. Nobody was objecting to a Superbia vote. We were calling you out on saying that I was scummy while voting for someone else. The fact that the person is Superbia is 0% relevant.

And yes, votes are not AI unless you know what some of the flips are. Thanks mate.

On October 04 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?


Why don't you just tell us what you're getting at instead of trying to prompt me into saying things for you? I can see the leading questions from a mile off. I've already said that I think those posts are NAI by themselves, the end.

Spit it out or piss off.

I said my point already.

Im not explaining my vote because I'm not trying to get other people to vote for superbia. Is that so hard to understand? The vote is to pressure superbia and it's only for him.


If you're saying that you don't give a fuck about other people voting for Superbia and if you haven't given any compelling arguments for mafia!Superbia then where is the pressure? You just randomly 'voted' for Superbia out of nowhere and didn't explain your reasoning for multiple posts.

You're really confusing me tbh.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 13:58 GMT
#356
On October 04 2016 22:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:40 batsnacks wrote:
Also check out this skit I'm imagining

Mafia Calix goes after Mafia NU for dumb PM BS
People are town reading Mafia NU, Mafia Calix is going in too hard and getting heat
They buddy up and everything is suddenly fine after almost 24 hours of Calix scum reading NU for NAI reasons

Pretty good right?


Good skit. However, I think you are not giving me enough spotlight in it. You know, to make a skit successful, you have to appeal to gender codes. I propose that Mafia Calix is in so much heat that she is about to be lynched... when, suddenly, heroic Mafia NU comes to her rescue by buddying her. All of the assaillants back off the victim in fear of manly NU's wrath. Mafia NU drops Mafia Calix on a cozy hay bed on which she prays Jesus for sending NU to her rescue. Mafia NU leads charge against Town Oatsmaster who finds himself eating rope moments after.

The end.

That's a much better skit.

Sadly it's fiction as Mafia NU is not aboard the Cruise trip.

So oats is town, yeah?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:59 GMT
#357
On October 04 2016 22:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:50 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.


Clearly I'm coming here and trying to get superbia to actually post relevant stuff so I can get a read on him that isnt predicated on his horrible first 2 posts. To do this I don't actually need to vote in the voting thread. You guys need to get it out of your heads that voting is alignment indicative. The only place it's alignment indicative is when it's the vote to Lynch someone or to Lynch some else that djdnt actually get lynched.


That's detracting from the initial issue. Nobody was objecting to a Superbia vote. We were calling you out on saying that I was scummy while voting for someone else. The fact that the person is Superbia is 0% relevant.

And yes, votes are not AI unless you know what some of the flips are. Thanks mate.

On October 04 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?


Why don't you just tell us what you're getting at instead of trying to prompt me into saying things for you? I can see the leading questions from a mile off. I've already said that I think those posts are NAI by themselves, the end.

Spit it out or piss off.

I said my point already.

Im not explaining my vote because I'm not trying to get other people to vote for superbia. Is that so hard to understand? The vote is to pressure superbia and it's only for him.


Calling a vote a pressure vote kills its intent.

Do you have actual reads?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:59 GMT
#358
On October 04 2016 22:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I really don't understand why you expect me to pour all my thoughts out into the game.
Is it not obvious that when I vote for someone it's because I think they are scummy?

So I have to say "xx is scummy vote xx" before voting? That's ludicrous.

And it says absolutely nothing about my alignment. So far in this game you have proceed with 2 ridiculous pushes.


So you didn't explain your reasoning for your vote and you didn't expect people to ask about it? Where exactly were you expecting things to go from there?

Really now.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 14:00 GMT
#359
I don't know if Oats is mafia. There was one post he made a while back which I felt was kind-of town.

Other than that, I don't understand him whatsoever.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 14:01 GMT
#360
On October 04 2016 22:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I really don't understand why you expect me to pour all my thoughts out into the game.


Right? People who ask others to explain themselves in a 'talking game' are completely insane!

Is it not obvious that when I vote for someone it's because I think they are scummy?


You just said it was a pressure vote...

So I have to say "xx is scummy vote xx" before voting? That's ludicrous.


Unless you don't want xx lynched, yes.

And it says absolutely nothing about my alignment. So far in this game you have proceed with 2 ridiculous pushes.

Being defensive again.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1518
XaKoH 441
420jenkins322
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps801
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu409
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT280
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM45
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2921
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV632
• imaqtpie431
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 21m
Patches Events
22h 21m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.