• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7142 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 182 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:24 GMT
#321
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


I'm looking forward to ignoring the forced read.
Minimal effort.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:24 GMT
#322
On October 04 2016 22:21 Calix wrote:
You're not even voting for Superbia. I just checked the vote thread.

So what the fuck are you doing?

Why the fuck do I need to vote in the vote thread???
No gg, No skill.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:25 GMT
#323
On October 04 2016 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:18 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.

Dude what the fuck. So you think that finding mafia isn't your first priority but instead, staying alive is your first priority? Full of shit


Wow you caught me. That is 100% the exact reason I want to stay on the sidelines.

I'm still not sure how staying on the sidelines is conductive to you finding scum, pls explain.


Maybe if you vote me in the actual vote thread you'll find out.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:25 GMT
#324
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:25 GMT
#325
On October 04 2016 22:24 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


I'm looking forward to ignoring the forced read.

Go and reread your first 2 posts and tell me they are made with the town wincon in mind.
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:26 GMT
#326
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:28 GMT
#327
On October 04 2016 22:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:24 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


I'm looking forward to ignoring the forced read.

Go and reread your first 2 posts and tell me they are made with the town wincon in mind.


I have studied them thoroughly and have conclusively concluded that they are not only incredibly townie, they are the key to town winning this game.
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:35 GMT
#328
On October 04 2016 22:21 Superbia wrote:
This buddying is making me a little iffy.


You want in?

Calix, did you get the essence of the code? Would be nice to have a bond for when we town-read each other over here. Kind of like the one I have with Mesk where we speak in phonetic and broken French so that our talk cannot be translated. Hmm?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:36 GMT
#329
On October 04 2016 22:35 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:21 Superbia wrote:
This buddying is making me a little iffy.


You want in?

Calix, did you get the essence of the code? Would be nice to have a bond for when we town-read each other over here. Kind of like the one I have with Mesk where we speak in phonetic and broken French so that our talk cannot be translated. Hmm?


No I mean from Calix to myself. I'm okay with it for now.
Minimal effort.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 13:36 GMT
#330
Why HF and Palmar I think the exposition you did before revealing those names means you're serious about those names
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2016 13:38 GMT
#331
On October 04 2016 22:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Quick shitpost to make sure I have more posts than Calix.

lol. best post I read since long.
I had a good night of sleep.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:39 GMT
#332
On October 04 2016 22:36 batsnacks wrote:
Why HF and Palmar I think the exposition you did before revealing those names means you're serious about those names


Ohi snacks.

Why not?
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:39 GMT
#333
Superbia, you made a similar comment about me "pocketing" you last game. What I wonder is why you think anyone would be buddying up to a lurker.

@NU, I think so? But codes are lame so don't expect me to use one.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 13:40 GMT
#334
Also check out this skit I'm imagining

Mafia Calix goes after Mafia NU for dumb PM BS
People are town reading Mafia NU, Mafia Calix is going in too hard and getting heat
They buddy up and everything is suddenly fine after almost 24 hours of Calix scum reading NU for NAI reasons

Pretty good right?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:41 GMT
#335
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist
No gg, No skill.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 13:41 GMT
#336
On October 04 2016 22:39 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:36 batsnacks wrote:
Why HF and Palmar I think the exposition you did before revealing those names means you're serious about those names


Ohi snacks.

Why not?

no I was wondering why pls tell now
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:41 GMT
#337
On October 04 2016 22:28 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:24 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


I'm looking forward to ignoring the forced read.

Go and reread your first 2 posts and tell me they are made with the town wincon in mind.


I have studied them thoroughly and have conclusively concluded that they are not only incredibly townie, they are the key to town winning this game.

Explain
No gg, No skill.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:41 GMT
#338
On October 04 2016 22:40 batsnacks wrote:
Also check out this skit I'm imagining

Mafia Calix goes after Mafia NU for dumb PM BS
People are town reading Mafia NU, Mafia Calix is going in too hard and getting heat
They buddy up and everything is suddenly fine after almost 24 hours of Calix scum reading NU for NAI reasons

Pretty good right?


Sick. I don't think it's right but I like the jazziness.
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:42 GMT
#339
Another question I ask myself is why would you kill a lurker N1?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:42 GMT
#340
On October 04 2016 22:41 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:39 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:36 batsnacks wrote:
Why HF and Palmar I think the exposition you did before revealing those names means you're serious about those names


Ohi snacks.

Why not?

no I was wondering why pls tell now


You'll have to wait. Sry.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2479
Dendi954
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3274
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1079
B2W.Neo824
TKL 461
Livibee414
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX198
XaKoH 172
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 21m
Replay Cast
8h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.