• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8836 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 12:57 GMT
#281
On October 04 2016 21:54 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lol wtf you guys played like less than 10 games together and profess to be able to read each other one post into the game, come on man.


6 games together, 7 games if you count the game she coached me.

She never said she was "able to read [me] one post into the game". Neither have I. Where did you get this from? All she said is that I was an easy read for her (which, again, is not necessarily true) and that I always was the first one lynched as mafia.

I don't make anything out of this. Calix is just that person with a massive ego. While she is as tall as Peter Dinklage IRL, her ego is as big as Robert Downey Jr.

Show nested quote +
Calix that's really soft. Why can't I vote for superbia? Am I gonna lose my vote? No. Am I free to vote again? Yes.
That is not what she said.

You are contradicting yourself by saying that Calix appears scummy to you, yet, you vote Superbia whom you made no comment on.

Show nested quote +
So why is my vote even alignment indicative when there are still more than 24 hours to Lynch?
I would like to hear this.

Really, really, really defensive here. Calix never said your vote was AI.

3 "reality twists" in one post.


This is actually not a terrible post.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 12:58 GMT
#282
Anyone want spoilers yet? Or do people want to figure this game out for themselves?
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 12:59 GMT
#283
Anyone want Superbia to play for the game that he fucking signed up for? Or do people want him to promise to contribute but not actually bother?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 12:59 GMT
#284
On October 04 2016 21:59 Calix wrote:
Anyone want Superbia to play for the game that he fucking signed up for? Or do people want him to promise to contribute but not actually bother?


I promise to contribute at some point. ;p
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:00 GMT
#285
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:01 GMT
#286
On October 04 2016 21:59 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:59 Calix wrote:
Anyone want Superbia to play for the game that he fucking signed up for? Or do people want him to promise to contribute but not actually bother?


I promise to contribute at some point. ;p


If the contribution isn't stellar then I'm probably going to vote for you. No pressure
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:01 GMT
#287
On October 04 2016 21:51 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:47 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:44 Calix wrote:
Actually I'm calling bullshit here.

NU says that 'what I have seen from you so far does not strike me as odd'

On October 04 2016 21:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:32 Calix wrote:
Legit question. Are you actually scum-reading me?

You've made some mocking comments and "oh XYZ bullshit reason concerns me" and even agreed with me on a point or two but you have not actually said "I think Calix is scummy" or called anything I've done scummy...just questionable.

I town-read you.

What I have seen from you so far does not strike me as odd.

I agreed with Oats' comment on you because I could understand where he was coming from. Not knowing you're Hypocrisy Incarnate, he could not know that your comments about me making fluff posts were NAI. Capiche?


...yet he makes these posts in his catch-up where he clearly has concerns and doubts about my posts.

This strikes me as inconsistent.

On October 04 2016 20:44 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 15:40 Holyflare wrote:
nEVERuNLUCKY probably bs confirmed himself town and koshi is either abusing it and bsing or is also town. Calix bad or mafia for even voting that way.

More wishy washy statements on koshi to come.

I see what you did with my name, lul.

I'm concerned that Calix didn't question my BS confirm. She just went along with it and called me bad.


On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.



On October 04 2016 21:24 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:02 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.

For the sake of argument, why would he try force a read on the one person who can most easily rebut him ?


She can claim that she knows my play and get others to lynch me. Doesn't matter if I can rebut her, as long as the others trust her voice over mine.

I don't really understand why you ask this question. Power Wolfs do this all the time. There isn't really a 'why'.


On October 04 2016 21:31 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:07 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.


So you're arguing that I am pushing a read onto someone who I claim has obvious town/ scum meta.

Let's just indulge in this delusion and pretend that I'm scum and let's assume that you're town...since this push makes no sense for two of the scum to do.

I decide to make a lame push on you based on the question.

People start to town-read you for your question.

I pop in and double down on my push, thus drawing a shit-load of attention to myself.

Even if I mislynched you, I would look exceptionally bad for mislynching someone that I claim has "obvious town/ scum meta"

So what exactly does scum!Calix get out of doing this, exactly? Inquiring minds want to know.


Put that way my point looks dumb. Still feel uneasy about you saying I look for shortcuts often (NAI)and associating a scum-read to it. I don't even know what shortcuts you are referring to.

Where is the contradiction?

Your posts don't strike me as odd AI-wise, but I am concerned with the points you are missing.


Wait, so your posts where you accuse me of "forcing a read on you" and say that I "still make you uneasy" AREN'T things that you find odd???



Ah. I did contradict myself.

Well, I think you are town now. So check this:

IC 540
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:01 GMT
#288
Damn it, didn't see your last post.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:01 GMT
#289
On October 04 2016 21:59 Calix wrote:
Anyone want Superbia to play for the game that he fucking signed up for? Or do people want him to promise to contribute but not actually bother?


Btw Calix, I am curious. What was the "Superbia stole my laptop" about?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:02 GMT
#290
On October 04 2016 22:01 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:59 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:59 Calix wrote:
Anyone want Superbia to play for the game that he fucking signed up for? Or do people want him to promise to contribute but not actually bother?


I promise to contribute at some point. ;p


If the contribution isn't stellar then I'm probably going to vote for you. No pressure


None taken. ;p
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:03 GMT
#291
On October 04 2016 22:01 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:59 Calix wrote:
Anyone want Superbia to play for the game that he fucking signed up for? Or do people want him to promise to contribute but not actually bother?


Btw Calix, I am curious. What was the "Superbia stole my laptop" about?


C'mon, it was a great joke. I'm disappointed you did not get it.

It was about posting one-liners in a quick succession, like you did in HM3.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:03 GMT
#292
On October 04 2016 22:01 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:59 Calix wrote:
Anyone want Superbia to play for the game that he fucking signed up for? Or do people want him to promise to contribute but not actually bother?


Btw Calix, I am curious. What was the "Superbia stole my laptop" about?


I made a string of one-liners and then made that post to poke at you for your tendency to post in one-liners, duh.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2016 13:04 GMT
#293
It's rare that I am superbusy but I am superbusy.
Been skimming the thread all day but last 25ish post I started skimming to only read posts not from Calix or ud and there weren't any so that's that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:04 GMT
#294
On October 04 2016 22:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:51 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:47 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:44 Calix wrote:
Actually I'm calling bullshit here.

NU says that 'what I have seen from you so far does not strike me as odd'

On October 04 2016 21:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:32 Calix wrote:
Legit question. Are you actually scum-reading me?

You've made some mocking comments and "oh XYZ bullshit reason concerns me" and even agreed with me on a point or two but you have not actually said "I think Calix is scummy" or called anything I've done scummy...just questionable.

I town-read you.

What I have seen from you so far does not strike me as odd.

I agreed with Oats' comment on you because I could understand where he was coming from. Not knowing you're Hypocrisy Incarnate, he could not know that your comments about me making fluff posts were NAI. Capiche?


...yet he makes these posts in his catch-up where he clearly has concerns and doubts about my posts.

This strikes me as inconsistent.

On October 04 2016 20:44 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 15:40 Holyflare wrote:
nEVERuNLUCKY probably bs confirmed himself town and koshi is either abusing it and bsing or is also town. Calix bad or mafia for even voting that way.

More wishy washy statements on koshi to come.

I see what you did with my name, lul.

I'm concerned that Calix didn't question my BS confirm. She just went along with it and called me bad.


On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.



On October 04 2016 21:24 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:02 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.

For the sake of argument, why would he try force a read on the one person who can most easily rebut him ?


She can claim that she knows my play and get others to lynch me. Doesn't matter if I can rebut her, as long as the others trust her voice over mine.

I don't really understand why you ask this question. Power Wolfs do this all the time. There isn't really a 'why'.


On October 04 2016 21:31 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:07 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.


So you're arguing that I am pushing a read onto someone who I claim has obvious town/ scum meta.

Let's just indulge in this delusion and pretend that I'm scum and let's assume that you're town...since this push makes no sense for two of the scum to do.

I decide to make a lame push on you based on the question.

People start to town-read you for your question.

I pop in and double down on my push, thus drawing a shit-load of attention to myself.

Even if I mislynched you, I would look exceptionally bad for mislynching someone that I claim has "obvious town/ scum meta"

So what exactly does scum!Calix get out of doing this, exactly? Inquiring minds want to know.


Put that way my point looks dumb. Still feel uneasy about you saying I look for shortcuts often (NAI)and associating a scum-read to it. I don't even know what shortcuts you are referring to.

Where is the contradiction?

Your posts don't strike me as odd AI-wise, but I am concerned with the points you are missing.


Wait, so your posts where you accuse me of "forcing a read on you" and say that I "still make you uneasy" AREN'T things that you find odd???



Ah. I did contradict myself.

Well, I think you are town now. So check this:

IC 540


I thought I was town to begin with?

Your progression is muddled and I don't follow it.

Why are you asking me about ice cream? lmao
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:07 GMT
#295
On October 04 2016 21:58 Superbia wrote:
Anyone want spoilers yet? Or do people want to figure this game out for themselves?


If you have valuable information, spoil me by any means.

On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.


I would like to know what reason it is that is preventing you from being useful, but if I ask and the reason is actually valid, then your "lurking.exe" program will get a runtime error. Is it something I should know?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:09 GMT
#296
On October 04 2016 22:07 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:58 Superbia wrote:
Anyone want spoilers yet? Or do people want to figure this game out for themselves?


If you have valuable information, spoil me by any means.

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.


I would like to know what reason it is that is preventing you from being useful, but if I ask and the reason is actually valid, then your "lurking.exe" program will get a runtime error. Is it something I should know?


How much % of the mafia team do you want?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:09 GMT
#297
On October 04 2016 22:03 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:01 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:59 Calix wrote:
Anyone want Superbia to play for the game that he fucking signed up for? Or do people want him to promise to contribute but not actually bother?


Btw Calix, I am curious. What was the "Superbia stole my laptop" about?


I made a string of one-liners and then made that post to poke at you for your tendency to post in one-liners, duh.


I don't get the relationship to laptops though.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:10 GMT
#298
Superbia, just spit it out instead of wasting time and posts with promising stuff -_-
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:10 GMT
#299
On October 04 2016 22:04 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:51 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:47 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:44 Calix wrote:
Actually I'm calling bullshit here.

NU says that 'what I have seen from you so far does not strike me as odd'

On October 04 2016 21:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:32 Calix wrote:
Legit question. Are you actually scum-reading me?

You've made some mocking comments and "oh XYZ bullshit reason concerns me" and even agreed with me on a point or two but you have not actually said "I think Calix is scummy" or called anything I've done scummy...just questionable.

I town-read you.

What I have seen from you so far does not strike me as odd.

I agreed with Oats' comment on you because I could understand where he was coming from. Not knowing you're Hypocrisy Incarnate, he could not know that your comments about me making fluff posts were NAI. Capiche?


...yet he makes these posts in his catch-up where he clearly has concerns and doubts about my posts.

This strikes me as inconsistent.

On October 04 2016 20:44 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 15:40 Holyflare wrote:
nEVERuNLUCKY probably bs confirmed himself town and koshi is either abusing it and bsing or is also town. Calix bad or mafia for even voting that way.

More wishy washy statements on koshi to come.

I see what you did with my name, lul.

I'm concerned that Calix didn't question my BS confirm. She just went along with it and called me bad.


On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.



On October 04 2016 21:24 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:02 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.

For the sake of argument, why would he try force a read on the one person who can most easily rebut him ?


She can claim that she knows my play and get others to lynch me. Doesn't matter if I can rebut her, as long as the others trust her voice over mine.

I don't really understand why you ask this question. Power Wolfs do this all the time. There isn't really a 'why'.


On October 04 2016 21:31 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:07 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.


So you're arguing that I am pushing a read onto someone who I claim has obvious town/ scum meta.

Let's just indulge in this delusion and pretend that I'm scum and let's assume that you're town...since this push makes no sense for two of the scum to do.

I decide to make a lame push on you based on the question.

People start to town-read you for your question.

I pop in and double down on my push, thus drawing a shit-load of attention to myself.

Even if I mislynched you, I would look exceptionally bad for mislynching someone that I claim has "obvious town/ scum meta"

So what exactly does scum!Calix get out of doing this, exactly? Inquiring minds want to know.


Put that way my point looks dumb. Still feel uneasy about you saying I look for shortcuts often (NAI)and associating a scum-read to it. I don't even know what shortcuts you are referring to.

Where is the contradiction?

Your posts don't strike me as odd AI-wise, but I am concerned with the points you are missing.


Wait, so your posts where you accuse me of "forcing a read on you" and say that I "still make you uneasy" AREN'T things that you find odd???



Ah. I did contradict myself.

Well, I think you are town now. So check this:

IC 540


I thought I was town to begin with?

Your progression is muddled and I don't follow it.

Why are you asking me about ice cream? lmao


*giggles* I town-read you since this morning, not from the beginning.

Shucks.

lmaoooooooooo. Think of it like that thing Mesk does in her first posts as town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:11 GMT
#300
On October 04 2016 22:10 Calix wrote:
Superbia, just spit it out instead of wasting time and posts with promising stuff -_-


Wow! I am hurt.

HF.
Palmar.

66.67%
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto81
League of Legends
Doublelift4510
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5149
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck377
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS85
Trikslyr18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 22m
INu's Battles
12h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
Replay Cast
23h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.