• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9987 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:11 GMT
#301
On October 04 2016 22:09 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:07 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:58 Superbia wrote:
Anyone want spoilers yet? Or do people want to figure this game out for themselves?


If you have valuable information, spoil me by any means.

On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.


I would like to know what reason it is that is preventing you from being useful, but if I ask and the reason is actually valid, then your "lurking.exe" program will get a runtime error. Is it something I should know?


How much % of the mafia team do you want?


We already have Stutters, so 66%.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:11 GMT
#302
On October 04 2016 22:11 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:10 Calix wrote:
Superbia, just spit it out instead of wasting time and posts with promising stuff -_-


Wow! I am hurt.

HF.
Palmar.

66.67%


Damn, you beat me with the 66%.

I do not agree with Palmar.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:11 GMT
#303
Here's the obligatory post where I ask Superbia to explain his reads.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:11 GMT
#304
I am stuck between Oats or JAT. While I liked JATs early reason on me I feel the town JAT would've chased that shit down instead of backing off and saying "lal".
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:12 GMT
#305
On October 04 2016 22:11 Calix wrote:
Here's the obligatory post where I ask Superbia to explain his reads.


Here's the obligatory 'no'. It's mostly gut for now.
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:12 GMT
#306
Oats is a good contender too.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:13 GMT
#307
jat I think is of the town alignment
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:14 GMT
#308
I don't remember anything Palmar has done aside from "I'm town, gonna be useless lul" and "Calix is totes mufiah cos she's not writing lots"

HF is possible, haven't properly reread his posts and I imagine that he's hard to read.

Oats is the best one imo.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:14 GMT
#309
My TL.net post count is higher though so your opinion is irrelevant.
Minimal effort.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:14 GMT
#310
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:16 GMT
#311
On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.

Dude what the fuck. So you think that finding mafia isn't your first priority but instead, staying alive is your first priority? Full of shit
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:17 GMT
#312
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:18 GMT
#313
On October 04 2016 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.

Dude what the fuck. So you think that finding mafia isn't your first priority but instead, staying alive is your first priority? Full of shit


Wow you caught me. That is 100% the exact reason I want to stay on the sidelines.
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 13:18 GMT
#314
Quick shitpost to make sure I have more posts than Calix.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:18 GMT
#315
On October 04 2016 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.

Dude what the fuck. So you think that finding mafia isn't your first priority but instead, staying alive is your first priority? Full of shit


And saying that Superbia is being survivalistic here is a massive stretch. Hope you didn't sprain anything there, love.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:21 GMT
#316
This buddying is making me a little iffy.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 13:21 GMT
#317
You're not even voting for Superbia. I just checked the vote thread.

So what the fuck are you doing?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:23 GMT
#318
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?
No gg, No skill.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 13:23 GMT
#319
On October 04 2016 22:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Quick shitpost to make sure I have more posts than Calix.


How can I ever vote for this guy? 10/10 post.
Minimal effort.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:24 GMT
#320
On October 04 2016 22:18 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.

Dude what the fuck. So you think that finding mafia isn't your first priority but instead, staying alive is your first priority? Full of shit


Wow you caught me. That is 100% the exact reason I want to stay on the sidelines.

I'm still not sure how staying on the sidelines is conductive to you finding scum, pls explain.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1518
XaKoH 441
420jenkins322
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps801
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu409
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT280
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM45
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2921
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV632
• imaqtpie431
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 22m
Patches Events
22h 22m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.